LISTENAN?
SNACKAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/Oolay-Tiger
cytu.be/r/Waifus
archive.is/G3bNW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been playing some Fallout 4

Made the BoS resemble the Wehrmacht. Started building bases stationed with troops while hunting down ghouls and synths.

I love Hong Meiling!

The "Stay awake for another 30 minutes" game.
The clock tick by.
ZUN's music albums.
Probably not a good idea to snack before bed.

Been playing Grand Kingdom on Vita since I'm on vacation. If any of you niggers have a hacked Vita and like trpgs then give it a try.
Futurfunk/synthwave
G4 icons on jewtube. Reminds me of how fucking wow'd I was as a teen watching documentaries about vidya on TV.

Neat.

Xion a cute.

PLAYAN?
Bit of Company of Heroes. Massing German armour is fun.

WATCHAN?
Nothing really

LISTENAN?
Shelter by Porter Robinson. Music is not bad, animation is pretty good but the story is pretentious as hell.

SNACKAN?
Home made pasta again.

Summer Solstice tonight, going to be a clear night for once as well. So I'm going to go out and enjoy the sunset.

Is it bad that my Waifu is a potential democratic nominee that'll run against Trump in 2020? Why is Tulsi Gabbard so perfect?

Deathwing is breddy good so far, though I keep fucking up because I'm shit at vidya and having to replay the first two fucking levels over again.

My computer isn't a complete toaster but every time I get in battle it'll freeze for about 10 seconds then resume battle. This happened about 4 times in one skirmish. I'm content to wait for a patch.

Seems to be a common bug. It's annoying every time.

3 layers of cake make-up to hide that acne scared crater face.

Yes

Besides she's Hawaiin.

That turned out so well the last time.

wrong goat faggot

It is that time of the week again!

How can a single man be so right?

Daily reminder that FIGHTAN gets best grills.

Fuck Skullgirls for being a shit game, tho

What a shame.

Merry christmas you crazy fucks

It is too soon to speak of christmas yet you despicable, earth destroying heathen!

Isn't it the last Wednesday before Christmas?

That does not mean that these thread will not last until then!
So pace yourselves, filthy heathens and exercise some patience!

Merry Christmas.

I LOVE LUCINA

Final Fantasy XIV
Just Cause 3 - not as good as Just Cause 2 sadly. It's alright.
Gundam Breaker 3 - import copy arrived. It's great fun, building my own mobile suit to fuck up other mobile suits. Reminds me of armored core, but Gundam.

Finished Spice and Wolf - enjoyed it thoroughly and finishing up this seasons shows.

Trails of Cold Steel OST

Just had a mince pie. Truly one of the best parts of this time of year.

Not so merry christmas to you.

Spent most of my night playing around with SFV S2. Akuma is pretty fun, although something tells me they purposely designed him to look like a fucking lion to sell the classic alt. Getting used to Juri's changes too, uppercut with punches is still awkward but nothing a few hours in training mode cant fix. Her Vskill is fucking amazing now too. Biggest issue though is that this update seems to have fucked any mods you had. Im getting annoyed having all the half-assed censorship back.

oh yeah and btw
I LOVE JURI!

Hey there!

Overmeme
None at the moment
Some classic Christmas music
Strawberry Lemonade

Thought you all might enjoy this

Definitely glorious

Levels of smug off the chart.

Merry Christmas faggots, where the husbandos at?

Threadly reminder that waifus from shit-tier games need love too

They sound like a damn cult.

wooooooooooooooooooow

Hey LyndisBro, guess you're ready for a festive cheer.

Morning LucinaBro

Snow at Christmas, that's the weird thing for me. It cool now but last year is was the middle of a heat wave and 40C.

Morning everyone! (former) Jack-O user here. Hope everyone's doing well this morning with their loved ones. If not, I hope things get better for you soon.

Pokemon Moon in-between getting things ready for my trip (not sure if I'll be able to post when I head on out tomorrow, but I'll do my best).
Nothing at the moment
Vid related, but thinking of listening to some Christmas for the rest of the day after work.
Breakfast

Also, though it may be early I wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a lovely and cheerful time with Friends, Family, and of course your loved one on Christmas day and during the rest of this week as well!

Glorious.

Wew lad, looks like the salt is still strong. It's amazing how much they act like children.

Morning!

Call of Chernobyl.
Liberals explode.
True Capitalist Radio.
Pocky, from my wonderful waifu's hands.

Hand over the waifus and no one gets hurt.

Threatening people won't find you love, user.

Be heading to work soon, expect some ID changes.

Hey former JackOBro
What's good?

You gotta be more like this.

Best Waifu incoming.

All others a shit

I LOVE THARJA!!!!!!!

Just finish with Fire Emblem Fates yesterday and boy what a great game it was (will post about my extended thoughts on a different post later)
Outside of FE Fates; Bloodborne, Gravity Rush 1 PS4, Ratchet & Clank 2016, MK9, and messing around with emulators.

Might watch some Christmas movies today

Christmas songs

Waffles and sausage for breakfast

Just wondering GoatBro; If your husbando is Asriel, does that make Flowey your husbando as well?

Merry Christmas to you too

Four days until Christmas, lads! I could only find one pic of Agrias in christmas clothing.

Mindlessly grinding in OSRS while listening to christmas music.
Season 7 of Archer.
Christmas music.
Little chocolate covered pretzels my sister made for me.

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU

Shantae Half Genie Hero and the usual Overwatch.

Death Parade and Joshiraku

nothin in particular

Turron, my one christmas weakness.

Damn right.

Happy Holidays TharjaAnon

Eyy HitomiBro

FFXV SHIVA

Well I can't say I'm surprised, it's not like life is fair or anything

That looks nothing like Annah. If it wasn't for the tail I would be clueless. WTF?

THE BEST

ID Change due to phone

It wouldn't surprise me if capcom did do that with Akuma, and them making updates to mess with mods, but they severely underestimate the tenacity of modders when it comes to stuff like this. Glad to hear Juri is doing better after the patch. Is Akuma any fun or is he bad?

All's good Yangbro! Just waiting for the last workday to end so I can spend time with family.

I'm doing fine, about to finish up my work hours. I might have a free day tomorrow.

I'll nerf you, valve, if it's the last thing I do.

You're a pretty cool guy, don't go near the DOA thread today

I wouldn't recommend checking the Ruby thread at >>>/rwby/9936
Just posting my oc

PLAYAN?
ffxiv grinding gathering jobs with one hand
WATCHAN?
nothing
LISTENAN?
Christmas music
SNACKAN?
fudge

so is she actually three people?

let the salt flow for 8 years

you mean rts

merry Christmas to you all
I truly hope everyone everyone has a great Christmas

So now that pretty much every game is out for this year what is your goty? worst game?

my goty is probably trails in cold steel 2 or world of final fantasy and worst is probably no mans sky though admittedly I never played it. worst game has a lot of contenders this year though.

Nice. Hope things work out and you get the day off. Also, if you're interested, I made some Santa hat edits of Yang on /mai/. Hope they're alright

That game's actually okay when you use the uncensor patch. Makes me wish it hadn't been teased as SMTxFE though. Her Stand user is pretty okay, too.

Sage for not really waifus.

She creates copies of herself.

Sup bros

GTA V
Ultimate Survival Alaska
Some vaporwave shit
Chocolate bar

He's pretty crazy actually. He can combo after super, land super off of a taunt, he does good damage. Overall he's pretty fun. I really do wish that the skirt on Juri's Christmas alt was removable. Its a physics object and clips like crazy, plus she has shorts on under it anyway.

Merry Christmas, you wonderful faggot.

Best game? Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator despite everything that happened
Worst game? Eternal crusade when I tried it out.
Been meaning to get around to playing the series, but I've decided to wait till the new year to play them and other falcom games (while keeping up with other new years resolutions) to start the year off right. Saw the first screenshots of 3 and its looking good so far.

(checked)
Nice. I'm sure the local FGC is going to have a alot people trying him out and possibly switching to him as a main. I may try him out when I meet with them if no one is playing revelator there.
Maybe a modder's working on that as we speak.

not always a good thing. The modded Halloween alt is trashy as fuck. Speaking of mods, apparently Capcom changed the route where character textures and such are, so thats whats causing the mod issues. BrutalAce, the guy behind the legacy costume is working on fixing them one by one now. Thanks Crapcom.

Christmas?! Time to buy up all those Christmas-themed cake figures, gaij - er, guys! Just like I did.

lel, maybe if they didnt listen too much to their hearts and used their heads for once they might have won the presidency.
Thank you Trump-senpai for all the salt i'll be mining for (at least) 4 years.

looks like a dude

I'm so glad I never bought SFV and that I'll always have the best version of Chun-li in TvC. It's also satisfying to have a waifu from SNK.

Call me when SNK starts making figures again.

I LOVE TIFA!

BlazBlue
Re-watching Stranger Things
Nothing general, just a bunch of different rock bands and vidya OSTs
Cookies

W E W

From this year? The best I've played is Dark Souls 3, and the worst is Total Warhammer

I want to go running on Christmas morning with Emi.

And I want you guys to all have the very best this Christmas

Aww, you too Emibro!

Had to do catchpa like 10 times to post because it failed each time, what the fuck.

Playing:
Pokemon Moon
PMD: Explorers of Sky
Super Mario 64 DS
BoI: Afterbirth

Is the video the wrong way around or is she just stupid?

no, they should only be gangraped

I just wanted to slam people into the ground with my 12' tall Gigan Goddess. Is that too much to ask.

Literal fucking cuckolds.

what happend to you to even concider that the person who should be gangrape should be your wife ?

don t impose your fetish on me cuckboy .

I LOVE VALKYRIE

Shantae Half-Genie Hero, the game is fucking fun, i love it.

Some news about the Turkish cop who killed the russian ambassador. What's up with that?

LISTENAN?
Renai Circulation is gonna give it to ya

SNACKAN?
Christmas candies.

She's retarded, cute though.

Buddy, it has naught to do with it being your wife.
You getting off by the fact that you're watching other men do a woman is fucking gay.

I suppose so.

mornin fellow waifufags, and daughteru fags

Hey JackO fag, there's a steam background for JackO for Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator if you still care.

ID Change due to work, currently on break

Hey TifaBro

Happy holidays EmiBro

Hey CharlotteBro

Guess you're ready for a jolly old time ValkyrieAnon?

Having a waifu from anything Capcom related is pretty much just never ending suffering at this point.

Apparently so. A shame too, so many of the SG character designs are too good to just leave in concept art.

This logic only applies to your waifu user. You're over thinking it.

Hell yeah, you can bet on that.

Whoops forgot to spoiler.

Y'Know JuriAnon, I had it worse on my end too. It's the shitty writers that are holding Yang hostage.

I'm really worried about what the remake is going to do to TIfa

I don't anymore.
It is gay and fucking degenerate as well.

No it does not user. It doesn't matter whether it's a slut who's getting the dicking or your slut waifu.

She's not vidya but still

What are you doing here?

AM2R, Fire Emblem Fates, and Bloodborne
Dork Souls 2

Top of all KEKs.

At least your waifu is not from Nintendo. It's either let their IPs rot in the trash or milk the IP to death with Mobileshit and "Localization" done by Memehouse.

Isn't their a neon genesis evangelion game?

Wew.

Oh believe me, Capcom's "writers" are doing quite the job in that regard. Juri goes from one of the main characters with an actually interesting story in SFIV to doing absolutely fuck all in SFV outside of riding a trike across one of the planets largest bodies of water. It's just the writing faults are grossly out-done by the development end of things.

True. Cuckcom might be the most Jewish piece of trash company out there and censored my waifu but at least they aren't Nintendo.

I think this no-fap thing you're apparently doing is causing some mental issues, bud

You keep telling yourself user.
Enjoy ending your lineage.

You should be gassed fam

Up your nihilism along with the temperature of your oven user. Proceed to enter said oven until nice and crispy.

I think there was one for the N64.

Good question, I dont think I have one.
I was super hyped for Zero Time Dilemma and that was a disappointment.
I m really enjoying Shantae and AM2R was great even if a bit short.
I havent played too many games from this year to tell which on is the worst.

Sure thing. Enjoy watching your kids fall into depression before killing themselves.

You're on Holla Forums. You're already a degenerate for posting here.

Old argument. Artificial wombs will exist before I have to worry about that. Juri and I aren't too hot on the idea of being parents anyway

Listen to the beat
Listen to the rhythm, the rhythm of the street
Open up your eyes, open up your ears
Get together and make things better by working together
It's a simple message and it comes from the heart
Believe in yourself (echo: believe in yourself)
Well that's the place to start (to start)

What the fuck man.

And I say HEY
HEY

Trails of Cold Steel. Still yet to finish the sequel yet.

Street Fighter V for completely shitting the bed.

IF YOU'RE WAIFUS WERE REAL THEY WOULDN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU

hahaha
no fucking shit this world sucks, good is being overrun

Yeah, so unless they come up with a way for us to inhabit a second planet, I don't fucking want to bring kids into this world. At least in that scenario, all the niggers and mudslimes would be too poor to afford it and we could have some peace finally.

you mean dark souls 3? bloodborne came out last year too. got your years mixed up?

you're part of the problem, the kids you'd bring into this world would be of more value to the world than the hoard of retards who plague it
The fact Jews push muh don't ruin ur life white man, don't have kids. while also pushing for more niggers, and for niggers to only care about sex should convince you enough
Sticking to these freaks would to be find a wife and raise a kid the natural way

Kill yourself my man, because your dumbass genes shouldn't be spread any further.

PLAYAN?
Pokemon S&M and Super Mystery Dungeon, some DeSu2 and I guess, I will take the wild ride of SMTIV:APO and see how bad it is.

WATCHAN?
I will start Mob Psycho 100 and JOJO:P4 soon

LISTENAN?
VIdya OST

SNACKAN?
RARE CANDIES

Merry Christmas everyone, it was being a wild ride.

It's the last Wednesday before Christmas, so I'll say it now: Merry Christmas to all the waifus and husbandos out there. Have a good one, you degenerates. And remember,

A WAIFU IS FOR LAIFU, NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS

And a special Merry Christmas to you. I hope you and your waifu enjoy Blake's barbed cat dick.

I just don't like children mang.

To the user who waifus yang, is it true that you listened to that story of yang getting impregnated by a cat dick, or was that just someone pretending to be you?

So what're your plans for the holidays fam? Some old friends of my family are coming back in town so we're all going to have dinner a big dinner together while the kids make some gingerbread houses.

Browse Holla Forums and yell at fellow anons. Maybe draw a picture or two if there's a Christmas themed drawthread up or something.

I would just like to take the time to stop by and personally thank you for faithfully coming in every week to be the lone representative of hazubandos everywhere. And a scaly one at that.

I wish I had one myself but I've never played any vidja with great anthro men. Only B-tier ASSFAGGOTS and -Mon-style games and Elder Scrolls. Would love something to break the mold.

Spyro's kind of a qt, if dated. Fizz also has his charms. I like those cheeky shortstacks. Not that big guys don't have their charms.

If that was deliberate on their end, Capcom really hates being shown how to make costumes better/right by modders it seems (and also proves how cancerous pandering to the esport sponsors is). I miss the days where devs in general were happy to see people make mods for their games rather than go to extreme lengths to try and make most modern games unmoddable.

I saw it. If I do end up getting the PC version I may pick that background up in honor for what she's done for me (she is still my main after all)

I'll be visiting a good friend of mine during the holidays, catching up on long overdue VS matches in games, exploring the area, and even do some snowboarding.

if you're too autistic to raise a kid and not have him be a depressed little fag then just end yourself know

are you underage? you don't have to like children to want a child of your own

It's time for you to go back home to reddit son.

Izayoi Sakuya is the best girl and I love her!

Atelier Meruru Plus

nothin

Touhou fan game sound tracks

Christmas cookies

Nice meme.

Probably going to spend the weekend with waifu and family. I get to spend Christmas Eve at my grandparents dealing with my cousins. Christmas day, however, is for the family dinner and maybe some cheesy Christmas movies while Juri and I relax and have a few drinks.

No, my choices are what I played in 2016 overall both old and new.

Do you have a template for the autistic screeching?

Christmas eve party with family friends, go to midnight mass, and on Christmas day spend time with my family.

Nope, sorry. Closest thing I've saved is this.

So accodring to king kike LOL threads are a mini Holla Forums and to be purged
how are waifu threads not a mini /a/ or /mai/?
what the fuck are you smoking, Mark?

webms threads and lol threads are way less vidya than waifu threads, just a veiled political discussion thread

that doesn't make them any less of a mini /a/ or /mai/
Mark's just picking reasons out of his ass now
He's being extra obnoxious lately

Also have my waifu, Yang
I want to cut her arm off and shit down her throat, pls don't judge

Lunchtime

In all honesty I never did.

Merry Early Christmas LizardonAnon

Have you seen the recent LOL threads? There is no vidya related content in them at all now. It is not like how it used to be where it would be half and half in terms of off/on topic. This isn't the first time Mark got pissed off by this. Last time it got bad Mark just threatening to removed them got everything back in order.

Wew lad.

I see that mark was busy being an autistic kike since I've been away, nevermind his stance on Holla Forums for the past couple of years since he started using Holla Forums around 2011/12. And his Umaru shitposting.

Super Singles in Moon and some Let It Die. Made it into the second area (F11+), hear the grind's about to get even worse.
Random VGM
Gummy bears

More of the same probably, spend time with the family and have dinner on Christmas Eve (weird tradition we started a while back for some reason), then presents and snack platters all day Christmas. This time didn't make the mistake of getting a general console gift for the whole family, with how little they played it.

yes, they are the same every day, much like these waif threads

LOL

his personal preferences I don't give two fucks about, after all that is what is keeping waifu threads here, his direct protection

don't judge, it's love

no idea what happened with my IP there, must've turned on a proxy on accident or something

spending time with family and recovering from surgery

it must've been around the head area and it must've gone horribly wrong if that is your waifu

W E W

I didn't say I was you, did I?
I just feel a different kind of love, one you can't understand because you can't feel her pain.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Titan Quest with the Paths mod
I think I'm gonna watch some classic Christmas movies.
Snow Miser's theme
Apple cider.
So Trudeau decided that replacing our first PM on the 10$ bill with some nigger was a good idea. Make it stop.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I might visit a friend after Christmas day, other than that not too much.

Why did you need to get surgery?

ABOSOLUTE MADWOMAN

He can't be this serious.

You sure it isn't just simply that vidya waifu's are vidya related?

Does he really think this will happen in Trumps America?

GUYS THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE A GODDAMN TRANNY MIGHT GET A COMMIEFORNIA SEAT IN CONGRESS

SAVE ME DONALD DEARIE

I think you have it confused with yourself

2016 the year that keeps on giving

the socket that my shoulder rests in was worn flat so they had to shape the bone and fix the cartilagein the socket

I hope you're not making trouble

this petty retort just proves it
sue the shit out of whoever did this to you
my condolences for being doomed to have shit taste until the day you die or kill yourself

My waifu isn't vidya, but let me just say this

**"Are you ready, Yang?" Asked Blake, pressing her tip against Yang's folds, and running her hands up and down Yang's sides, making her quiver in pleasure.
"F-fuck, yes! Fuck me Blake!" She cried, sinking down on Blake's shaft, going to the hilt in one go. As she sank down on Blake's meat pole, they both moaned in sync.**

What is Calexit?

a dream come true

I am unsure if I want this or not. Giving him actual influence seems like a bad thing, but he will also do some incredibly retarded shit as well. Also…

I didn't say I was a waifu fag, I simply have a waifu and this is the thread to dump images of her

yes, very sure
Mark was autistic enough to make that clear
People don't like waifu thread, but he gives no shits
He doesn't like LOL threads and now they must go
Sounds pretty hypocritical to me

not my taste, probably something for the other faggot
he seems spineless enough to be cucked by a dick girl

she lives in Massachusetts so that is unlikely unless she moves. even then I think you have to have lived in the state for a while.

Yeah, I wanted to bully him about it

She actually has a cat dick on the full story, I just couldn't find a good passage that talked about the spines or anything

Jackshit happened with the last one, unsurprisingly.

Stress and paranoia clouds your judgement.

Considering how the 4AM niggers have to piss off Mark to the point of creation bumplock, you really need to put in effort into it.

can't wait for 2.8 for the return of bestmom

4am died long ago, all that is left in it is this Ritsu nigger
All Mark had to do was delete every 4am that he made and just take control of the situation, but he had to be a little bitch about it and he'll never hear the end of it

Pretty good taste
Ground Zeroes soon, then after that
I'm back!;_;

People don't like Holla Forums, why hasn't it been deleted yet?

because Mark likes it, because he can push others around like he was pushed around in school

I want Junko to lobotomize me with a power drill!

DeSu Overclocked.
Old Jackie Chan movies.
Christian rock. I'm not even Christian.
Nothing

wew lad

Sure m8.
just because these threads upset people like you doesn't make them any less vidya related.

Thanks for sharing this Xionbro.
That can only end poorly for her and can only end well for us.

Not quite…

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you make a full recovery soon.

just because there is instances of video games doesn't make these threads any less of a mini /a/ or /mai/
Isn't that Mark's main complaint?
It sure seems like he's pulling shit out of his ass without thinking it might backfire, like usual.

I just finished watching this series.
tfw I cried a little

Elysium Wow
Gurren Laggen
Random Vidya Ost's
Biscuits

Always right

glorious teeths

thanks I should be fine my family takes well to surgery. mostly just annoying I only have one hand to play vidya

The same thing I do every year. A good old family reunion. Maybe some fire works. It will be nice.

Thanks, I wish you the same.

Gee, user, I don't know what to say. There is an user with Asriel as his husbando too. I am sure that you will find your husbando one day too!

This is kind off sad but also very funny

>PLAYAN?
Psyconauts for the first time, once it finishes downloading
>WATCHAN?
Watamote
>LISTENAN?
nothing
>SNACKAN?
Peanut butter cookies and some coffee.

Pokebank needs to hurry up and be a thing that exists in regards to SM

Not sure if this would be your thing. But you might get a kick out of it.
soundgasm.net/u/Oolay-Tiger

Since I'm getting Conquest for this Christmas, I must ask: how's Charlotte as an unit ?

Oh yeah, didn't see Asrielbro. Hi Asrielbro!

crit beast and/or glass canon depending on how you build her of occupies the same niche as myrmidon for nohr.

Powerful but frail. Making her a Crit unit is the best way to go. Also you should pirate it.

You know I some managed to never before see what he looked like before now, always forgot he was a tranny.

Don't think it will happen again now.

Can I do the same for Revelations ?

I'd crit her clit if you catch my drift

you're probably into trannies

Were you tuned into the RWBY stream two nights ago, Yangbro?

Yes, as long as you have CFW. Also pirate the original Jap version and add the translation pack.

How good is the translation pack?

Some text is still fucked but it's fine otherwise.

Marks complaint was that those threads haven't been about anything vidya related in months or more, therefore they may as well be on Holla Forums.

I like your taste, user.

Thanks, m8. Though I'd like to see one of the current Hex Maniac in the old hex maniac outfit from RSE.

Hey Waifu guys, just a random lurker here.
Thought I'd leave a post to thank you guys. I don't really participate in the thread at all, I just come for the cute girls. It's also nice to see anons respecting each other and for some reason, this thread has the least "flamewar" smell of Holla Forums.

Keep making'em and keep posting. Me and I'm sure the other lurkers enjoy it.
If Mark bans this threads, I'll join the shitposting resistance to bring them back.

Define "fucked"

finally someone with taste in this thread

These threads are under Mark's protection. There's no way in hell he'll kill them

And you're telling me because waifu threads make mention of games sometimes they get to stay?
then I'll just mention video games in LOL threads and they stay, huh?

you might as well apply for hotpocket and ban unwanted opinions

?

Very kind of you. If there's anything I value about these threads, it's that tone that you bring up. I can shitpost and flame, but all things in moderation, right? It's nice to know we can still be pleasant on Holla Forums.

Have a good christmas, user.

And a good christmas to you too!
Sneaky. I like it.

Hack your 3DS already.

Yes as what said

A 18 quintillion times better than the Memehouse version, but most of the supports are not translated as well the DLC with the exception of Revelations.

Thank you lurker

Sometimes the text glitches up. Which is pretty standard for any kind of hack.

And back home.

Webm related

But in all seriousness he doesn't have a chance in hell of having any sort of power like that (and if he did, Trump would come up to him and say "you're fired" anyways).

Guten Tag and merry Christmas Eugenbro!

How much spiral (or anti-spiral) energy would she use to do that?

Can do good user!

At and
hitbox.tv/TeaganBestGirl

There was a Yangbro in the chat so mortified by that one that I thought he was you.

This is Uncle Teagan, here to bully that yangbro. I thought you meant some stream of the show or something

can you even still hack the current firmware? I hacked mine a while ago so I haven't been paying attention.

Ah, my misread.
Might miss tonight's stream or bail out early. Have a great finale, uncle.

No worries man, glad you could be there!

also Emi is best KS girl, top tier taste bruh

PLAYAN?
EU4
WATCHAN?
The P3 movies
LISTENAN?
Queen
SNACKAN?
I wish i had some angel food cake

Anyway, I have work off the next week, going to florida, just had to fucking pack almost all of my room into a box, pain in my ass
happy holidays, folks, how are you spending it?

Oh you really are best Uncle, thank you

Thanks, I'll keep doing my best!

Feels good that my waifu's meme makes others ignore her, so she's safe from such things

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS

That's not how this works, isn't it? Why couldn't you waifu someone? Canon relationship? Dead?

Check the 3DS CFW & Homebrew General thread

the sky is the limit when it's about waifus!

I believe that VR will let me be with my waifu one day. Even if I am a crotchety old man by then.

Depends on the canon relationship. Also depends on "how dead".

You can't waifu a corpse, anons. And ghosts make for poor waifu

Junko is dead and the guy still wants to fuck her corpse, you'll be fine!

Nope, your waifu is always with you, that connection is forever

Anyone want to watch some Christmas specials on the stream?

Why?

Makes me sad for you guys withal all the shit RWBY gets.

The property that my not vidya waifu is in is, in part, about her falling in love with an abusive piece of shit. Is that the kind of thing you're talking about?

You could probably play most Strategy and Point and click games comfortably.

In all honesty I didn't know he was a tranny at first either. It does explain why ""she"" is so fucking hideous though.

Glad to hear you enjoy these threads user.
I hope you have a merry Christmas!

Hello Yangbro!
Have a merry Christmas!

She might be good, but best purseowner is the other girl McRuff voiced, even if she's not my waifu. Besides, with meme magic, anything is possible! Including having the creators of a series put you in as a nod to your craziness. Nepnep is a weird series.

I think i actually saw Blancanon once recently, don't remember when

Depends on the person you are. Some people can headcanon out a love interest as an ex or something, for example.

Enough to pierce the heavens.

yeah looks like an absolute mess if your 3ds is up to date.

try saying that to /monster/ or /fringe/

I have some games I'm playing. though I am going on a rode trip to visit family and using a 3ds one handed is a pain.

That sounds pretty comfy. Could you send the link please?

Sounds like fun, won't be staying for too long though

There's nothing playing yet though just music and such, but here
cytu.be/r/Waifus
Thinking up a list of movies for the next few days, if anyone wants to see it so far I can post it

I would like it if you posted the list Xionbro.

This is true In most cases (some canon relationships and what her source material's creator does cannot be ignored).

Ah apologies that was me (former) Jack-O user
Just borrowed Yangbro's greeting in my post (sorry about that Yangbro)

Hope you're having a fine evening this evening and life's treating ya well!

Please do

Merry Christmas, Yangbro.

The family isn't gathering until Christmas Eve this year, but my siblings want a gaming and movie night. I was astonished at the gaming recommendation since they rarely play games with me; I was thinking of doing some comfy singleplayer games while the others watch.

Any vidya/movie recommendations, lads?

Currently I have floating around here somewhere

Charlie Brown Christmas
Grinch (1960s one)
Jingle All The Way
Ernst Saves Christmas
Rudolph
Frosty (1&2)
Santa Claus is coming to Town
Snowed In At The House Of Mouse
It's A Wonderful life (Colour and B&W)
Muppets Christmas Carol
That's all off the top of my head anyways

I should add I usually start with ok ones, before building up to better ones

Nothing is safe from degeneracy, user.

You can waifu anything if you have enough autism.

Sounds good to me.

Even floor tiles?

FUCK
REPORT ME
SORRY BRO
have a happy holiday

Especially floor tiles.

waifufaggotry is borderline avatarfagging

actually my bad, you were into this ship, right?

or Ohio

it is avatarfagging, but they are exempt from rule 8 because Mark says so

No worries.
Same for you as well

We're back to this old meme now, are we?

It amazes me even more that people come into these threads to shitpost and think it's going to deter it at all
like really nigga

I've been playing catch up on alot of stuff. But I'd say Stardew.

Brother might come over, have a Christmas dinner. Nothing big.

Perhaps this is where she finally gets a reality check for failing so hard.

I wonder if Waifus would get jealous of other girl's bust sizes?

Episode 82 man, that always gut punches you.

Have a nice day user and Merry Christmas.

Holla Forumseddit is a funny thing, isn't it?

end this meme

By that logic, we should ban IDs

Nice tumbnail my man

forced user would be a good choice, yes
why fucking bother avatarfagging when there is IDs though

the IDs are there so people can easily identify people in a thread, waifu-posting is just posting waifus
Also, IDs are around to deter Holla Forums tier retards from spamming wade davis

No one here is avatarfagging though.

Maybe because it's not avatarfagging? I haven't seen anyone in these threads that claimed to be the character they're posting. At the same time, how can this be a waifu thread if no one posted their waifu? Your logic is flawed, friend.

ID change, due to Captchas. Break time again, will take an hour or two to get off work.

Guten Tag EugenBro

Hey JunkoBro
What movie is it, Return of the Drunken Master?

then do away with the waifus

there is boards for that

ebin

that's never been the point of avatarfagging
it's attention garnering
this clique could go anywhere else where waifu threads are a common thing, but no, it has to be the video games board

how can this thread exist on Holla Forums if its purpose is posting their waifus?
everything boils down to Mark bailing their asses out for no reason

THE MEMES, JACK

N I C E F U C K I N G M E M E

I got it!
I'll just make threads about shitting down Mark's throat featuring a video game character!
He cannot possibly do anything about it!

Still more related than the LOL threads. And way more relevant than metashit.

It's all gud.

W E W
E
W

yeah, awesome

I'd rather have meta threds back than have this shit thread exist

I want Holla Forumseddit to leave. You're trying way too bard to fit in

Mr. Nice Guy.
I think I'm gonna watch the first Drunken Master movie later tonight.

Stop memeing so hard user, you're going to hurt yourself.

I don't think anyone here has mentioned any of those things, at least not itt. Most of the time, it's talk about the games said waifu's are from or whatever game someone is playing at that time with some lite politics when applicable. Have you ever been in one of these threads before, user?

what is stopping you from just hiding this thread each week?

he might be confusing it for 4am threads.

(you)
the only one you get today, make it last

Oh of course, I got plenty archives.
This is basically 4am lite with a hint of friday night and brain tumor

knowing that it exists

He probably doesn't know how. His posts reek of newfaggotry.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

The autism is real.

I was referring to these anti "avatarfagging" crusaders. I'm a waifufag myself, so you guys are a-ok to me

fucking ebic meem

you're aiming to sink the boat you're currently on, m8

i am a waifu fag and hate avatar fagging , things can be mutually exclusive

I thought you weren't going to reply to me anymore? What's the matter? Too dumb to ignore obvious bait?

Yeah, and even I can see your autism. What does that say about you, bud?

No, because your fantasy is keeping that waifu for yourself to tenderly bully and even hold hands without a rubber glove between you.

That's nice.

I mean a canonical relationship where she is genuinely in love with/at peace with her canonical romance.

Then you're just NTR'ing fate.

Hey it's not my thread that goes down the drain with every post. reply to me all you like.

I don't know what an autists view on anything is worth. It's like asking an ape with downs for medical advice.

pic related m8

Apparently, yes.

step your memes up

Canonical Route is Pint Sized Detective

I'm sure the fag is okay with Yew because "y-you're totally supposed to self insert!"
oh he's gonna insert something in her alright

Sure. Watching you act like a sperg is fun and Holla Forums is so slow this thread is going to last until Thursday no matter how much you kick and scream so I don't really care if it hits bump limit now.

Dank OC

Someone hasn't told him have they? Someone might create a special Weekend Waifu Christmas Edition thread.

So which games are you looking forward next year

>Zelda probably the last chance I am giving Nintendo and only then because I have a wii u
that new atlus game probably won't be coming out next year but I will be following it.

Well user I will say I am impressed with how obsessed you are with this thread

yeah sorry I misread your post

I'll be there, count on it

I got my ways of dealing with that as well

I'll probably get the zelda game used too

I WILL MAKE CHRISTMAS GREAT AGAIN

Further Improved
Stay Fresh

I am aware that research is not your forte
brush it off as you will, it's here to stay
unlike these threads

Sure thing fam

No worries my man. As for your question, save for Persona 5, I have some hope for the Berserk Musou

Nioh, Persona 5, and Tekken 7 are the only ones right now, and with the new "localization" issues of 5 and Tekken complaints, Nioh might be the only one to turn out decent. Zelda might be decent, but I don't have much faith for CURRENT YEAR+1 NoA, and even less for next year.

let s all change the subject and speak about thoses retard who start puting gamecube and ps2 into retrogaming
it will still be better than your shitpost

way to change the topic, moron
we're back where we started
retro just like the word gaming has been raped a couple times to many, it means nothing now

I wonder how badly NoA can screw a game with as little dialogue as Zelda? They did manage to do a number Tri-Force Heroes.

I'm kind of looking forward to that horse-themed kickstarter fighting game but it's a niche of a niche and with only six characters I don't think it'll be able to sustain much of a community.

I hope Hasbro finds another way to sue their ass into the dirt, maybe Faust as well
No idea what the fuck happened with her, but it's a shame

I was looking for this video forever

Faust's working on it fam. She even managed to have a kid this year, so she's doing alright since leaving pony behind despite all the failures she ended up working afterward.

I'm aware, I hope it fails just as well

PLAYAN
pokemon moon and league of legends I know its shit I just tend to play league when I'm depressed because I can just turn my brain off. I play alot of league

WATCHAN
Been trying out a bunch of new anime, gave non non biyori and fist of the north star a shot.

LISTENAN
Great Days is an amazing OP

SNACKAN
Cinnamon rolls

Had a dream about cuddling and talking with Chie the other night. It was nice. Then I woke up

I had a similar thing happen, but Naoto was leaning and sleeping on me on a train
then my dream just kinda went past that

Come to think of it, it would make sense if there was some kind of neo-Nazi faction in the fallout universe. If the Nazi ideology is still alive today, then surely it would have been around when the US got nuked.

speaking of retro gaming how did gamestop's retro thing work out? please tell me it crashed and burned.

Gamestop retro thing? I'm unfamiliar with this.

they announced they would start buying and selling retro consoles and games. I don't know how it turned out though

Captcha again causing an ID change. Off from work, heading home

Aw… It would've been fun.

EugenBro, Merry Early Christmas.

Looking forward to Nioh mostly.
Other than that, I wanna see what ArkSys is cooking up next.

It was a nice dream, I sometime wished I could dream.

Merry Christmas ChieBro.

I'm still here. You get a pass from bullying.

About as well as when they got the second shipment of Xenoblade Chronicles, and they all sold out on the first day to be oddly resold as used for 90 burgers

aren't you the fag who filters people when they upset you?

I'm confused, what's the issue with this?

No, I got my kicks for faggotry.
I use to filter them out in certain cases.

Alright, let's post Waifus in sweaters!

All i got is labcoats

I hope Santa brings you a spine for christmas

M-Merry Christmas Yangbro
I usually only dream about once a month, I remember my previous one pretty vividly because I was working from my room, then I woke up and had to go work. It was a surreal experience because that particular dream felt so real

Knowing Gamestop, it was probably a mix of getting barely anything for trading in your old stuff and them selling it for way more than they're worth.

Here's the only (You) you'll get from me.

but I alredy got two
inb4 filtered :^(

Nier Automata if 8-4 doesn't fuck the translation
Nioh
Crash Bandicoot N-sane Trilogy
Snake Pass
Yooka Laylee
Gravity Rush 2
Spiderman PS4
KNACK 2 BABY!!*
(*Joking aside; It's looks decent)
Persona 5 depend if Atlus does not fuck up the "Localization"
The last Shovel Knight DLC

Sweater 4U

Good to see you here!
I'm doing fine myself, I hope you're doing good as well.

Merry Christmas Yangbro!
How are you doing?

Sure thing.

Thanks bro. I'm adding Joyeux Noel, Home Alone and Die Hard to that list.

If I made them, I'd give up my weekly tradition. Thanks fam.

Nioh, Yakuza 0, Nier Automata, possibly persona 5, and info on the next GG if any comes out. Other than that, I'm sure something may come up that piques my interest.

Labcoats are nice too.

Do I have to make a infograph for dreaming? Do I have to make class sessions to train you all to help me conquer the dream realm?

Sweater!
Although she looks better in a hoody

ACE COMBAT 7

CUM HISTORIA

gamestop being jewy and possible setting a trend

I'm only really looking forward to P5, the first SoS was comfy, but i didnt play enough of it. I'm kind of excited for the switch but its probably going to be dissapointing.

jackets are cute too

Would controlling your dream affect your grip on reality

I should go ahead and update my next year's interests in Vidya.

there's a simple answer
Flowers aren't nearly as soft or cuddly.

This pleases me

The keyhole sweater meme lives.

you'd think it would be around- and showcasing her filthy feet

I don't got a boob sweater pic (or even a sweater) so enjoy the next best thing - wedding dresses

i'm gonna try to draw ya waifus in like 5 minutes, as in take 5 minutes to draw them
**they're probably gonna look bad

you occasionally find some diamonds in the rough

I don't care, I'm just flattered as fuck.

Here's some references.

have some fun

I'm playing Let It Die as much as I can, I got a job

And a few more since I have 'em

I appologize

She's beautiful. Saved.

Possibly
But it's worth the risk

Surprise me.

This should work for now because I actually have nothing about sweaters.

keep em coming

dream on

that's about it

true smh tbh imho

I may have introduced Punished Jack O Bro and Eugenbro to something I shouldn't have…

What is this and can I make a card of Lyn?

juri's got ice cream cones for hair

are you able to make a shitty undyne? which is probably a lot more possible now because you don't just have her shitty sprite

sure

Its amazing that with so many costumes in DOA5 and LR there's so little in terms of winter clothing for the characters.

I bet you I could make an even shittier one.

Go for it, I can't wait to see the results.

And back home after all these Captchas.

Well looks like I got a free day tomorrow

Waifus in wedding dresses are cute.

So I got Piplup from the Explorers of Sky quiz. I think I got piplup as well when I played Explorers of Darkness or whatever it was called.

Yes, yes they are.

Objectively inferior sister. Good with planes, but Reiko a best.

Well, at least I know you have good taste in games.

Whip's easy to draw.
Just draw a squiggly line.

Any reason you're going through Sky? Why not just skip into Super Mystery Dungeon?

Forgive me for what i must yabba dabba do

I have a few but most of them look quite right.
well actually the eastern one looks good. I should commission someone for a good western one though

Is that supposed to be Lyn? Thanks for trying at least. Made it better myself.

Yeah, I didn't spend as much time as i'd like
plus i traced a lot
doing stuff in short amounts of time is hard

kek ty

You, I like you. You are giving your waifu a good name.

I still love you user.

Well, I think it's time for me to turn in. I don't expect the thread to last before I head on out, so in the event it does die;

REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE HER EVERYDAY!
May you all be with your loved ones forever, and may you all have a merry Christmas with friends, family, and loved ones. Take care everyone!

おやす~

Pretty gay brah.

Bah humbug

Merry Christmas and safe travels!

It might go on, maybe tomorrow night will reach page 16.

Always, and Merry Christmas to all you fags.

I LOVE YOU YANG!

Merry Christmas to you too, user. We'll be back after Christmas day to talk about all the good vidya and waifu shit we like!

Everyone's a little gay.

Merry Christmas user.

Not just cute, beautiful.

Happy Christmas m8.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas

Here you go b0ss

Anyone else want their girl drawn?

Always and forever.

Draw mine fgt.

I'll see what you do
Pls no bully

See you all soon!
Probably sooner than you think :^)
And of course, there's no one else for me, until the end of all things

It's perfect. Thanks, user.

Likewise, take care

Speak for yourself.

Damn
Nier. It's pretty fun now that I restarted on normal and things don't take an eternity to kill.

It seems like hard is just for people who want more Nier.

here bruh

I can't tell which is the original, splendid work, m8

It feels like it was balanced with NG+ in mind. I don't mind enemies hitting hard but beefy as fuck health bars get on my nerves

Beautiful.

Even has that grin she gets. Amazing.

ID change due to captcha

Magnifico

Oh shit nevermind, ID didn't changed. Dunno why the captcha is suddenly here.

I did it, it was hard until Phoenix Spear

I-it's not like I was looking forward to it or anything…

Junko's grin is the cutest.

One piece at a time, brother

Goodnight and Merry Christmas man.
I LOVE YOU JURI!

I could still go for it since I didn't overwrite that save when I started over but I doubt I ever willl. I don't even want to think about how annoyingly long the back to back boss fights I finished earlier would have dragged on for.

Figuring out how to play vib-ripple with custom pictures to complete it 100%, using MegaDev9 on PCSX2, i will also try the Sega Saturn to see if it is that good.
Slam Dunk
see watchan
Nothing

what kind of fashion would your waifu wear

Boyish stuff
only girly things if asked

she'd wear a strap on and fuck you in the ass as you bend over

Biker gear

she can save cash on the gloves
but for real, women shouldn't drive, especially not one handed

why? wouldn't it be the same as like having one eye?

Alright see you guys tomorrow.
>inb4 someone edited this while I'm gone

Reserved things and lots of dark colors. Maybe she'd get a little daring and go back to the old witch hat and mantle. Antiquated fashions that would be at home in a dusty library or old abandoned mansion. And bloomers. Those are important.

no, and definitely not on a bike
with one eye it's simply your field of view that is limited not your movement
you'd find it very hard to take sharp turns with one arm only

Eastern clothes. Her normal clothes is a modified Chinese dress. Maybe something sporty if she works out.

how did I miss this
could you please draw a the shittiest Asriel you can?

I don't know, it's a matter of putting your hand on the bottom then turning

Goodnight JackObro!

Goodnight Yangbro!

I'm gonna head off to bed myself. Goodnight everyone!
I LOVE YOU EUGEN!

Wide Pride World Wide

Before I go, lemme samefag to extend my answer.

Her style and tastes only go for one thing, Biker. The amount of leather she wore, and the colour shows how stylish a biker can be.

I LOVE YOU EUGEN
fixed

probably very fashionable things. I mean her first alt in SF4 was pretty trendy. Also . Speaking of clothes, her Christmas alt is fucking nice.

She's a supermodel, so trendy stuff I guess.

She seems pretty happy with her uniform, but judging by her swimwear she doesn't seem to mind showing some skin. I think she prefers functionality and being able to move over how good something looks, despair outfit notwithstanding.

that's fine for any speed under 20km/h
if you try that at higher speeds you'll either miss the curve or fall over
don't recommend you try it out

either that or a strip club dancer

for goat boy

archive.is/G3bNW

Draw mine pls

are you making mine the best one?

she seems to like japanese cloths I don't know what style you would call her regular cloths. there is a decent amount of artwork with a sundress too.

I heard you guys like mudkip

Vib Rib

I probably got one or two in me before i die of sleep

10/10 grin.

Looks just like the real thing.

Do your worst

Fukken Saved and thanks

sorry my dude, but gonna have to do it tomorrow
too tired
⊂(  ⊂   _ω_ )⊃

Thread will still be up for awhile, so get some good rest.

good shit

No biggie, there's plenty of time

Planes inherently makes Kei the superior sister. Plus she's more capable of taking care of herself.

Fighter jets > cars any day.

Top teir choice.

(checked)
My man

fuck duuude im so late into this

l4d2 and deresute
rewatchin mikakunin for no reason
jazz rearranges of touhou songs
biscuits and tea

Morning everyone!

It's going to be a great year for games. Not to mention even more liberal tears to bathe in.

Good idea.

Old fashioned feminine clothes off the battlefield, masculine clothes on the battlefield.

I want to cuddle and fall asleep with Peko in my arms

I'm dying

good

Morning guys!

LOL

Well this is a slow thread today. You guys are busy?

morning

still fairly early

Well we are already on page 12…

Morning!

Eh, just woke up over here

There was a shit post over load while we were watching the stream

Well, for my early present for you guys.
A webm of one of the fight scenes from RWBY V4, just to save you guys some time and clicks to see how terrible it is.

Oh yeah, speaking of the stream I managed to track down The Grinch in six parts, guess I'll throw it up during the next thread
Reminder it's only Thursday

Damn, saw that the other day and it still surprises me just how stunted the animation is now.

I still think the most QUALITY moment in V4 is still the opening, namely the part with Blake and Adam.

Yeah, and even I can see your autism. What does that say about you, bud?>>11532230

sorry to anyone who i couldn't draw, i have to leave for a couple of weeks, i'll be sure to draw more when i get back
またね、みな
Stay fresh, Merry Christmas, and a happy new year

Later NaotoFag.
Merry Christmas too.

Wooooow

Workin, man.

Mornin'

He got what was coming to him.

Never liked Tracer, but still sucks to see that shit happen. To anyone.

well couldn't she still be bisexual still?

*still be bisexual?

Eh, shame on them. It's not the end for that TracerFag, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

I shouldn't be surprised.

Not as long as the writers canonically decree that she works for Carpet Palace.

On the one hand, I think it's funny because I almost expected something this dumb from Blizzard. On the other, losing your waifu sucks.

Yeah, it seems like their MO. Making a flagship character for a game appeal to the tumblr crowd. I kind of what a huge shitfit to be thrown about this to discourage other devs from doing the same.

I want more developers to do this so that their games fail and they go out of business so we only have good developers left. inb4 Capcom makes Juri and Laura lesbians for each other because muh stronk womyn

Considering how even posters here have waifus with possible/canonical love interests what's stopping them?

They fucked up way too many times even without adding lesbians.

I should consider this forced fanpandering. Yet I'm aware that it happened.

Capcom isn't the only thing that will die if this happens.

The difference, Sir Trips, is that none of us have carpets. Even if SNK came out right now and said Whip's being boned by her brother, I'd at least have a chance to have her because she still wants a dick inside her.

And Capcom used to be good. I know, Current_Year+=1 edition Capcom isn't, but they used to be good.

Wait, did some retarded fan on their forums want Tracer to be lesbian for a different Overmeme girl?

There's more to life than Juri! Come to the light side of SNK, we can offer you Mature and Vice!

Doesn't work like that. When I say "I love Juri", I mean it. She's the only thing keeping me on the hook at this point. If Capcom really wants to lose me as a customer, that's fine. But I'll make sure that they regret that decision, even after their piece of trash company closes it's doors.let's pray they aren't that stupid

Oh, it's a thing in western IPs tend to ship everyone, they even shipped my Yang to the absolute worst character in RWBY.

They can fuck your waifu in the ass for all I care, I want my dmc5 and not on a fucking pachinko

I just wanted to try everything before ducking and covering. Please try not to get brains on your clothes, the dry cleaner bill is crazy.

Oh, that's what you mean.

Wait, why are we spoiling this?

well then, you'd best hope I'm the only one doing the fucking of my waifu.

You're pretty cool, don't go to SFV S3.

that depends, is this (you) ?

Should have chose someone better.

I have no sympathy for Blizzdrones.

Fortunately most shipfags in the DR fandom (which is pure cancer) are fujos who only ship the guys with each other. I guess I should consider myself lucky.

But Yangbro Neo isn't that bad

Thankfully such a thing will never happen to Xion. Nomura has all but stated the only official couple will be So/Kai due to the amounts of vitriol he gets from fujos

Doujin are not canon. and only my edits are headcanon.

You don't choose your waifu, you know that.

You thought that was bad, you should see the FNDM for its cancer.

sorry it took so long

On one hand, that's exactly the sort of thing I'm dreading happening to me and the risk of it happening isn't going away anytime soon. On the other hand, Tracer a shit and he should have seen this coming.

A little. Family and what not, as well as huge pain in the ass incoming.
They're spraying my apartment for bugs again and that means I need to empty out all of my drawers, cabinets and anything else, find a spot for all that shit that isn't the floor or the closet, and put it all back when they're done.

Some of those ships are fucking bizarre too. Like there's no basis for them at all in the games. Leon and the student council guy for example. I don't understand it at all.

Well it seems the thread is about to be kill, remember to love your waifu and I'll see you all next week. On that note

==I LOVE TIFA==!

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!