Tfw outside of East Asia and Australia, the world is slowly devolving into idiocracy

hope I don't die of a kangaroo attack when I inevitably flee to the outback

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/
web.archive.org/web/20170919010053/http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/2071.0~2016~Main Features~Religion Data Summary~25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That place is also a pozfest.

We might not be at war with east Asia, ask me again tomorrow. Clown world must end!

Orange hitler will never ever get reelected.

Voting never changes anything leftist, notice your version of Satan did nothing that actually affected you in anyway apart from your feelz.

Nigger what? Australia's poz central. Forced multiculti, gun control out the ass, LGBT tolerance, political corruption at all levels, jesus christ.

this. their government is 1984 tier.

Let's move to Wakanda instead, brudda

You forgot Russia, Poland, Hungary and Israel.

Yeah, it's not like the enemy is suffering. Israelis receive a shower of free money from american taxpayers, and their country expands with the same ruthlessness as victorian england. It's a great time for yids, with Trump watching their backs.

australia is nigged by muslims that your govt imports by the boatload–don't worry, you can stop them with the guns………………….that you gave up.

australia has a lower percentage of muslims and muslim immigration than the US you mouth breathing burger

Oceania has always been at war with East Asia

Generous estimate places U.S. at 1 percent muslim: pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/

aus is at least 2.6 percent muslim web.archive.org/web/20170919010053/http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/2071.0~2016~Main Features~Religion Data Summary~25

My bruddas dis is da wae

Are they really doing that well? I thought Poland was doing alright.

Russia is a haven for the terrorist Ramzan Bolton

*sigh* I miss having an adult as president

I prefer a politician who doesn't pretend he gives a shit about these things. None of them do and it's tiresome to watch their dog and pony shows.

The Virgin Obama vs. The Chad Trump

Obama killed Syrian kids

ftfy

Fucked em too.

Sometimes I wonder if people actually realize this.

Hahahahaha.

Like you guys shot all your commies, arabs and blacks?

Melbourne and Sydney are the containment cities that you show off to the world.
Every other suburb has little clusters of them that are marginalised, plus a few taken over ala Detroit, but for the most part, your population of the average country town 40 minutes away from a CBD is 95% white, with the other 5 being Asians, Africans or Arabs.

Anti-Chinese and Africa sentiment is on the rise, so hopefully next election we give One Nation or similar more power. There's even a lefty party that supports no immigration, so Labor might get completely fucked next election.