How do I play my game in French?

I bought this game. It says it's bilingual on the case and there is a French manual as well.

But the game is in English and I cannot find any option to change the language. Setting my PS2's menu language to French did not help either.

What button do I press to change the language?

Speak a real language, you cheese-eating surrender monkey.

I think you just have the wrong CD in there.

google it faggot, we're not your personal tech support

you press the surrender button

You take a baguette and you shove it up the old arsehole. Post results on Holla Forums.

Truly the greatest culture on earth

It's the French Canadian version. It's just the english version but with bilingual box art and manual that ruin the resale value and collectibility.

The one thing that I do like about Canada is Parliament. It's a fucking sitcom.

Isn't French Canadian a completely different language than French at this point?

Resale value? FFX sells for 5 dollars at pawn shops. It's no Earthbound.

HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON

Looking for subtitles or dual audio ? Because even in France the official disks had the english dub, just french subtitles.

What a fucking cuck. Fitting for a joke of a nation.

So how long until the provinces start seceding from Canada thanks to this chucklefuck?

Looking for subs.

There shouldn't be any problem fitting text subtitles on a DVD.

Would they say Francais on the box if it was just an extra B&W manual inserted into the case?

French is for niggers and muslims.

They know it's the last time they're ever gonna clap in the entire session, gotta keep those hands trained.

I remember when I bought it on release day and got home and I noticed the Français logo with the Maple Leaf and thought I picked up the wrong version. I went back to the store only to find out that all copies had that in the corner of the box and that the game was only in english.

It's just like said, the box has dual language and there's an extra french booklet inside. You get the NA version of FFX on the disc.