S

A 5 gallon jug of applesauce.

>>>/svidya/

making what i always do tonight
mint & ginger lamb burg
homemade fries and potato salad
i need to invest in some cooking utensils so i can start trying more recipes

wew lad

That's referring to the Marmite you complete fucking candyass.

Tell me more

As a completely unbiased party I can tell you that you are incorrect.

sandwiches with jerky and cheese, since it's pretty cheap
water
mount and blade

If you mean about the poem, it's a dumb competition or something for valentines day hence "By Cheryl, Age 17 1/2".

If you mean about Marmite being superior to Vegemite go fall asleep under a drop-bear nest you pavlova eating scum.

don't need anything else

Meant to quote

where's the meat?

meat is for animals, not sophisticated people like me

you need the iron and testosterone from meat though, otherwise you'll just get fat from all the bread

I'm doing my "near the end of the month, out of all the tasty stuff, but too lazy to go get groceries" thing. I realized I had half a jar of these nasty little crackers from a dollar store left, so I'm making a big can of tomato soup with spinach and garlic powder in it, and I'm going to dump all the crackers on top.

I also got a dollar bag of banana nut bread mix. Of course it's way better from scratch, but I didn't want to spend that much.

Guardian Legend is what's on screen now, but I'm really only playing it because I just got it in the mail, I'm trying to make myself play through FF8, but after nearly four hours of playtime it is really not doing it for me. I think I'd be on board for the whole junction thing if not for the enemies scaling with your level. I don't feel like spending 48 hours playing card games and the breezing through the main game.

ONLY DRINK WATER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Why is it that you Britbongs and Aussieniggers love to eat this? It's fucking feces as a spread that tastes like it's been in a baboon's ass. You're eating fucking yeast shit. No wonder everyone says your food is shit because it is shit.

good luck not starving to death in winter, paleskin

having excess fat is healthy for the brain, making me smarter

Let me guess you just shoveled it into your mouth like you do with cheese in a can you burger sucking son of a bitch. It has a strong umami flavour that is supposed to be diluted by other components. I'm so sorry you're so used to white bread and processed food that you can't handle strong and unconventional flavours you phillistine mongrel.

Get a load of this bumburgler get out of it, I bet you've never had Vegemite under a Billabong tree fucking pooftah. go punch some cones you degenerate. Also, its spelt colour you fucking Seppo cunt.

I just had a rather sad-tasting subway.

I made some tight as fuck apple pies the other week. Shit was so fuckin' neato. In a couple days I'll be making some turkeybirb.

Today I'm drinking chocolate eggnog mixed with chocolate-cherry baileys.

Eve Online fam. About to sign in again.

You're really, really overestimating how many people in either country eat this shit, you really are.

>no hunting fun allowed
One day maybe.

The metis are about as redskinned as a mullah's shitstained asshole.

The person who wrote that is a danish/french woman (with kinda nice tits) who lives in Germany.

they're melungeons, a sort of gray area, but definitely not full white

you caught me

You're a metal luncheon

Yeah, according to google I'm in Liverpool and not where I actually am which isn't even near Liverpool.

Sure, you're in Australia - that I can buy that. But that doesn't make you Australian. You should try to learn how to be Australian from something other than American movies if you want that greencard.

Begone, stupid dumb commie boatperson scum.

Awesome drink

Reported this thread.

I'm touched that out of two LOL threads and a shitpost, you've chosen to try and get this thread taken down. God bless you, user.

Just take a photo out your window with a time stamp. If we see barren desert, passed out alcoholics and corpses bearing the marks of drop bear attacks we can tell you're in Australia.

Is there a release date for Risk of Rain 2 yet?

A half eaten double meat burger from DQ.
White wine.
Stranded Deep
I honestly need to play a game that I actually want to play.
I might end up playing the Telltale Batman game.

Look, its clear that burgers are only for those of patrician tastes. Clearly you yuropoors can't afford them. I pity you all.

Poor infidels, you will never eat Kapsa.

Never ever. The dev abandoned it. Multiplayer still has a critical game breaking server crashing bug, they dont care and we are never getting that custom necromancy game either.

Am I the only person on this board who feels guilty about eating? I mean, guilty in the general sense, as if my existence is so pitiful and worthless that my consumption of nutrients is somehow wrong.

How does it taste like islamanon ?

top wew

I have this horrible habit of not eating anything all day, then having a massive dinner. It's usually something simple, like:
At least I'm losing weight somehow.

Is that sweet rice? I've only had the subcontinental equivalent and we keep our biryani and sweet rice separate. Looks delicious either way.

Nigger what. Buy yourself a whole rotissierie chicken from somewhere and eat it with your bear hands. Know that that chickens life is worth EXACTLY 8 dollars.

Christmas is on a Sunday

You really have work on Sunday? Because if you do your boss might be an actual Jew

FUCKING HOMO
I WILL SINGLEHANDEDLY CRUSH AND KILL EVERY GAY
7.62 FOR LGBTQ

Don't let the food go to waste then. Eat slowly, and enjoy every bite, and you should feeling differently about it. Food ads always emphasise how amazing every bite is, just do that when actually eating.
I've got the opposite problem. I used to binge because food makes me happy and lots of food means lots of happy. Ended up spending an entire month eating nothing but ice cream and pizza before I got disgusted at myself and stopped.

The rice is not sweet, just some spices added with it. And the taste differs the way you cook it, either normally with chicken or add some vegetables to it. Personally, I need gravy to eat it with.

We need more cozy 1 pot winter recipes where you can microwave a bowl and get comfy for Christmasu

I made a whole shit load of teriyaki beef to eat over rice for the next few days.

Unfortunetly I just ate the entire thing in one sitting because it was too sweet

rimworld?

Also, rice with chopped onion, leek, garlic, mushrooms,bacon/chicken in a spinage/garlic cream sauce is what I'm making.

Every thread until you love it.

I wonder what it would be like to die from that?

EXXXTRA FLAVOR

that is the most clusterfuck sounding meal i've ever heard

I remember there was a screencap of that thread on /ck/ or i'm thinking on something else?

SMH TBH ONII FAMâ„¢

ORGANIC VEGAN WHOLE FOOD PLANT BASED DIET YOU HEALTH CUCKS

Look guise I'm better than everyone!1!!1

#VEGAN4LYFE
#CUT4ZANE

it ain't easy being cheesy

Had some oatmeal and graham crackers for breakfast.

Might make some deviled eggs or try my hand at rice balls for lunch.

Speaking of, if anyone knows a good way to prepare rice balls, let me know.

How many snackbars have you exploded last week? Alternatively, how many trucks did you crash into a crowd of people so far?

Out of everything in that picture, those fries look the most disgusting.

Woke up and drank the last half of the rolling rock I accidentally fell asleep with. Felt bad wasting it.
Nothing, please send help. I'm ordering pizza, fuck it.
God Eater: Resurrection, it's meh.

I'm waiting for bae to be here soon so i'm doing the cum taste diet to see if it really works.

Do they really taste that different? I found a place that stocks Vegemite and it was pretty good, but I've never had Marmite.

inject the MEMES into my blood stream

Jesus christ, what the fuck happened?

In order: nothing, rum, and, finally getting it out of the way, suikoden 2

It's just a lighter, weaker, smoother vegemite. Taste is pretty close.

EATAN
Giant Gummy Cola Bottle

DRINKAN
Coca-Cola

PLAYAN
Pepsi Invaders

T. Not a Shill

ARISTOCRAT

ALRIGHT BITCHES
TIME FOR LAZY FUCK'S /CK/ RECIPIE DUMP

For all you /fit/izens out there

This last one is not a recipie to follow, but one to fear.
Do not attempt this, lest bad health and indigestion infest your pathetic soul for all eternity.

don't bother making either of those microwave brownie recipes. If you're really lazy just buy some brownie mix, it's not that expensive. Microwave brownies always taste like ass.

All these shitty recipes are triggering me something chronic.

It is worth mentioning that nosh is designed with NEETs in mind. Those who do not have the money or motivation to make or buy actual food.

Every single one of those recipes is awful, user. What's wrong with you?

We were experiencing our first major dip in post quality, and Mark was being a colossal faggot about it, so /svidya/ was created and was shilled in nearly every thread as "Holla Forums but without shitposting!".

Fast forward a week or so and /svidya/ has made it to the top 25 and is quite active and growing. Most threads are filled with long, well-written posts and everything is going great. It's at this point the BO decides that discussing developersnegatively (specifically TWI in the Killing Floor thread) is not videogames and started handing out bans. We warned him in the meta thread that this was unacceptable, and that civilly discussing the practices and politics of a specific developer absolutely is videogames when those politics affect the game.

We were essentially told that if we didn't like it, to get out. So we did. /svidya/ hemorrhaged users, fell out of the top 25, and then the BO fucked off and abandoned it.

every time I read that fucking pleb's worthless opinion I want to reach through my monitor and slit his carotid

I've long since been numbed to that disgrace to food but I will never get over how much of a turbo-pleb cocksucker you have to be to think that

So is a burger.

Water and saltine crackers

Wew, who saw that coming?
Also, ginger beer is a godly drink.

REAL mans meal right here

t. a poofter

Some people choose to work on Christmas for the extra hours. No fun fuckwits and overly pragmatic hipsters usually fit that category.

You wouldn't know real man if he came and squatted on you

Makes me thirsty for some pepsi.

water and a cherry every now and then

fuck, i should of said water and a nut every now and then

This be what I'm eatin'

What I got planned, burrito from the taco truck down the street and a big bottle of Mexican piss.

I gazed onto your post and knew you were my neger.

I strictly eat foods that are as depressing as I am.

how the hell are you doing it wrong

Maybe if you're a faggot that doesn't know how to cook it right.

I microwave it.

You should at least put some frozen/dried fruit in there m8, plain oatmeal tastes like regret and broken dreams.

Nigger, taking care of yourself is important. If you want to talk about depressing, look at those faggots that drink MTN DEWâ„¢ and have loads of sex. It's fucking gross all around. The fact that MTN DEWâ„¢ gets you mad pussy and gamer cred is absolutely sickening. Even traps like men who drink MTN DEWâ„¢. Who wants to fuck a trap? Absolutely degenerate. I'll stick to water. Thank you.

What fucking aussie eats MARMITE?

You can put some apple pie spice and fresh fruit slices in there too and it'll taste like soggy fruit pie.

Add in some peanut butter for healthy fats and protein while you're at it.

Holy shit, again the same thing as last time.
EATAN
Ate chicken wings
DRINKAN
Cheap finnish beer
PLAYAN
Nada.

I swear to fuck you honorary console peasants need to get the fuck out of my board
#PCMASTERRACE

rofl

I used to love eating vegetamite but they're halal certified so I buy differeny brands now.

Ham sandwich
Mulled wine.
Stalker CoP

Dried meat
Kvass
Mount and Blade

It tastes roughly the same as porridge if you don't fuck it up. Just put a little salt in and it should have a nice smooth texture and a creamy flavour with just a little "something" to accentuate it. I'm not saying you can't put other stuff in but it's perfectly fine as is.

Well /svidya/ was always the no-fun board.

There can't be Holla Forums without shitposting, otherwise it wouldn't be fun, and therefore it wouldn't be active.

You use big words to insult. You speak like a communist.

pork rinds and pizza
screwdriver
pogeymans moon

I don't know, I think plain oatmeal tastes terrible. I'm a fan of plain farina though.

Fuck it, between everything else that could kill me at least I can enjoy one of the few good things that no one can ruin.

I love coffee but caffeine has no effect on me, I guess that's a blessing and a curse.

If anything they are happy they know someone that is ahead of the curve.
They looked horrified when I told them about spirit cooking and how it could be very possible.

what the hell is spirit cooking?

If you have to ask then you'll never know. :^)

It's "muh satanist pedo leftist ritual"

You are more than likely right, they would NEVER do something that bad!

I didn't see him mention literally anything you said but alright.

Happy Holidays Shlomo.

Really makes you feel enlightened to know this.

tl;dr they are doing borderline satanic rituals that involve Hillary trafficking children from Hatai to the DC and Cali area for various reasons. There is a huge paper trail that turns it from a strange coincidence to a (((coincidence))). It's a huge pill to swallow but given the track record of the people involved, which I greentexted for convenience, it would not be that far fetched. Also if there was nothing to it then the lower ones on the totem pole, like Obama's biggest donator, would not be suddenly taken into police custody due to some child sex charge.

man cannot withstand such reckless faggotry

If you're talking about pizzagate "a huge pill to swallow" is a massive understatement. "Absurd" is more accurate.

Excellent counterpoint. Still doesn't stop the piles of evidence proving that a lot of the ones in charge of the US government used the devastation in Hatai to ship children to the US while trying to keep it under wraps. Feel free to keep assuming that Obama, the clintions, ect. would never engage in pedophilia and other acts like that. After all, people like that would NEVER do something like that. :^)

Hatai? Are you talking about fucking Haiti? Jesus Christ dude.

There's a lot of money in the kiddy diddling trade. Even if they aren't pedophiles they could be selling the kids to fund things, political favors or the like. Mussies like to fug children too. Just sayin'.

For those who don't think it's possible Unicef was caught doing it a few decades back. Companies that aren't liable for audits can more easily get a way with things like that.

You do know that going "Ugh, it's old!" isn't a proper counter argument, right?

What are you talking about? I wasn't even making an argument.

All I'm saying is that a lot of pizzagate "evidence" is weak as fuck, like those emails? I'm supposed to believe a bunch of old geezers are using 4chan code?

Only reason heads aren't rolling due to the pizzagate thing is retards jumping the gun early and making pedos SHUT IT DOWN instead of waiting for Trump.

Are you talking about the crossed ping pong paddles logo for the place called Comet Ping Pong?

Well gee, looks like we got them dead to rights.

EATAN
A quart of some bomb-ass salsa I got from some restaurant in Walnut Creek.
DRINKAN
Italian lemonade. Refreshing as fuck.
PLAYAN
Ace Combat. Waiting for the part where Belka reclaims its rightful clay.

tbf if he would bring in a child to fuck, he sure as fuck would bring food too

CAWWFEE
what anime is this from

I had my Christmas dinner with my family since I have to work this Christmas (tech support jobs suck) so I'm currently dining on leftover Rib Roast with a Red wine reduction sauce.

You're eating, drinking and playing cigarettes?

Pretty much. To be honest, that was meant to be the >eating portion, since after two years of not smoking it has successfully killed my impulse to eat as of the past two weeks. I done fucked up and posted just one image, however, due to the >Drinking aspect of my reply. Playan' is FFXIV, since by this point it should be obvious I have no respect for myself as a human being.

I don't know about you lad but i'd rather suck off a fag instead of not eating

That's funny because I'm sucking on fags rather than eating.

You wot mate? After I quit smoking and got my taste buds back, I couldn't stop eating cause it tasted so good. I'm debating picking it up again so I wouldn't be such a fat fuck anymore.

Gochiusa

Get this bix nood-speak out of here.

thank you

Yellow rice

DRIED MEAT
fresh bread & blackberry jam
tubs of ice water

Quake

I-I think MMOs are cool, user…

Has anyone ever gotten fat from these threads?

And why is it so entertaining to watch Holla Forums with Holla Forums spillover arguing together about literal taste?

Water

So, what you faggots eating on Christmas while playing vidya?

Hating the Dew is a meme.

Fucking seriously? The one thing I'm most interested in making?

I've never tasted mountain dew in my life

every day

shit forgot an image

No it's not. You're a meme.

Well you won't know unless you try it.

There's absolutely no rebuttal to waterfags, is there?

You ignore them. They don't deserve a rebuttal.

Off yourself homosex

Semki
God damn phone

Literally nigger food, user.

I got the semi for you.

75% of muscle mass is made of water

I'm a waterfag. I drink only water aside from the occasional beer as a treat to myself. I am also a fat fuck.