World of Warcraft: Legion thread

Since we have Overwatch threads, can we have World of Warcraft: Legion threads?

I'm looking forward to play with anons from Holla Forums on retail. I'ma 880+ geared player ally side hoping to group up and make friends with other anons on Holla Forums

What class are you playing?
Excited for 7.15?
Is Celestalon the biggest faggot? or is it Holinka?
What's your Artifact knowledge and Artifact level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLdCVsE71bU
youtube.com/watch?v=fCrN4XHd0Qk&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get on Nost or fuck off.

NAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like to play both.

This is a videogame related thread about a videogame.

It keeps happening I fell for the timrs change meme too, at least there leveling from 90 to 100 was fun as fuck and I lasted almost 2 months before uninstall

Congratulations, now you're witnessing comments on the matter.
The game is shit. There is a reason the goddamn game is hemorrhaging its userbase. Blizzard are a bunch of hacks, and the later history of WoW's development goes to show that they really do not give a shit about it.
You're welcome to try to discuss it, but don't expect everyone to go along with it. Especially those that played the game and left because of how shit it has become.

This is exactly the kind of shit anons are trying to prevent. "if X cancer is alright why isn't Y?"

cool opinion.

I still enjoy the Content they release for team raids. I admit the pruning has hurt PvP, but PvE has always been easy, casual and fun.

prevent what? videogame threads?

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one with shit taste. I'm leveling an arms warrior to 110, only at 104. It's entertaining enough on its own, ever since arms actually feels good to play, but I still lack the social aspect to really have fun so far.
>tfw all your guildies are gone and they will never come back
>tfw never finding a guild that's the same again

Every class has at least one spec like this now. Fortunately, it doesn't matter how mind numbingly awful the class mechanics are, because Blizzcucks will eat any shit handed to them so long as it puts big colorful numbers on their screen.

>can we
can we

No, we can't.
Now fuck off.

Gaaaaaaaay

check' em

lol.

>fun

Noice dubs thread OP

At least cisbusters bombed horribly, and everyone involved was ruined.

I'm an 875 enhancement shaman playing on Horde.

7.15 brings the new raid, Right? I'm tired of EN.

Shitbusters made a profit I think, people actually did see it.

source?

You know, I might consider throwing them a few shekels just to see the new stuff if it wasn't for CRZ. I wan't the people I see in the game to be trapped in the same server as I am. For now I'm content to play WOTLK 4 free on Lorderan

youtube.com/watch?v=aLdCVsE71bU

youtube.com/watch?v=fCrN4XHd0Qk&t

This expansion did something I thought it couldn't be done: topped WoD for worst expansion within 3-4 months since it's release. We're not even near the end of the expansion yet.

Legion is tanking, so I guess what you posted is true (this expansion is shit, and everyone is bored of Khara).

I can't speak about subs, but asskissers on Youtube are starting to hate the expansion, quitting Legion for Nostralius (or they're just done with Wow because they're sick of NuBlizzard's shit). It wouldn't be a surprise to know Legion has been taking a beating since release.

O am i laffin

You never played pre-Cata Hunter, did you? You needed 20 million macros to even get into a raid if you sucked at pretending to be a girl, or sucked at attention whoring.

You must be the only one who likes non-tank Warrior builds because Fury and Arms are shit like Dks.

This is how the board dies
It was fun

So combat WAIT NO SORRY outlaw rogue?

Also that is entirely untrue. Hunters in vanilla could be played either by afk autoshotting or with aimed shot macros. Same thing in BC, except now you needed to control your pet properly. I think Wrath finally added pet aoe damage reduction, so even that was obsolete by then. You're a fucking dummy if you think hunters were ever hard to play at any point in WoW's lifespan.

Again, macros. You needed macros to stand out from other Huntards. Hunters needed to learn a lot of othr things like kiting and which traps to use. There were reasons why they got the Huntard rep.

Its ogre.

It does? I just ran around waiting for energy to shoot things in the face.

What's the next big MMO anyway?

Warcraft will probably never recover from the damage warlords did. especially when after 12 years they still can't balance anything

>Even almost the entire officer group joined in WoD Barring myself

It sucks seeing people go, but it's nice to at least have a relatively similar overall atmosphere that we had back in Wrath.

Also,
Feelsgoodman

Still nice to know Monk is still a shit class after MoP.

THICC PANDAREN ASSES

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A PANDAREN

why do you like to get cucked so much?

You are not the only one user, you are not the only one…

why even live

I'm repulsed by furshit and can't fap to this even if i force myself but holy shit pandaren r34 is a gift from old gods

BURN HERETIC

even though the skinny one really hits the nail for me also why are spats so fucking hot help

The 4 legendary soft cap was amazingly retarded, absolutely fucked over anyone that plays two specs. Even now it still has DR though, it's easier to grind legendaries 1 to 3 than to grind your fourth one.

Monk is actually fine, at least as far as WW goes. It just never caught on for a variety of reasons. We actually had a lot of rerolls for a bit because people sperged out over SotW pre nerf.

Apparently Monks (WW and MW) are broken in PvP. Which is weird, because I run into issues with Demon Hunters/Retadins more often.

so I am curious is it better than warlords? is demon hunter completely broken?

fuck off shill

I have no issue with the game itself other than it being crap the userbase is some of the worst people imaginable and we don't want you here

A REMINDER THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PRETENDED TO BE A GIRL ON WOW AND EPR'ED OR SCAMMED PEOPLE FOR GOLD YOU SHOULD NOT BE POSTING HERE

It's normal to have the hardest boner ever when you look at this pic?

God, how I wish Legion tanks harder than Gaylords of Fagnor.

This thread acts as your daily reminder that the slippery slope is only a fallacy if there is no demonstrable underlying mechanism linking events.

fuck off kike from Denmark

Nighthold opens Jan 17.

Kill yourfuckingself, OP. But before you do, make sure to check'em.

Depends entirely on how you weigh certain aspects of the game.

Legion > Warlords in terms of

Warlords > Legion in terms of

Warlords = Legion in terms of

I'd honestly say Legion is a step up from WoD, probably about on par with Cata. If they can un-fuck some of their shit, it will probably be above that. If not, it will probably be between Cata and WoD.

Haven't played much DH, but it seems about as simplistic as most specs nowadays. Points are knocked off for only being able to be elf

Agreed. Legion is definitely better than WoD

However I can't blame him for believing Legion is just WoD with World quests instead of Garrisons.

and then, Holla Forums finished turning into reddit

Legion areas are worse than wod in most cases but only/mostly because of BK nostalgia.

i found Broken Isles better designed than Draenor. Although I enjoyed the "savage" feeling Draenor had launch patch when the game was tuned to be harder, before they casualized everything with the first patch

Blame Celestalon
He plays on an ipad
every single expansion he de-balanced the game
The game was in perfect PvE balance in Cataclysm

This is my only chance to voice my complaints about this and it makes me fucking angry so i'll do it regardless of judgement, mythic keystones are fucked.
Two weeks in a row now I haven't been able to do my own keystone because NOBODY FUCKING WANTS COURT OF STARS AT ANY POINT. Not even DPS classes were applying when I made my own goddamn group, that's how hated it is. The affix isn't even that bad but the trash is such a pain in the ass to fight that nobody wants to waste time on it because hey, we could be running fucking Maw keys instead. Yeah, this is a lot easier than spamming "LF Tank" in a hub city, isn't it J. Allen, you fat fuck. I just pressed a button, and nothing happened.

The root of the problem is the imbalance in dungeon picks, not the premade group queue system.

I believe that in order to balance it HOV, BRH and CoS should have increased rewards/Artifact power to match its longer length. It's a bandaid fix but better than nothing

And for the future try and make no seemingly long and tedious dungeons and have the mythic+ system into account when designing the dungeons.

Also
No point. Just wait till nighthold. It's an autism fest and you're chasing the carrot like a good goy.

Not the guy awesome Gundam poster you replied to but you are a shitter, back to reddit shitnigga

I know the PMG isn't the problem, it was that the dungeons are just total ass.

It was a +4 key. Nobody wanted it anyways. Though on the note of Nighthold, I'm glad to see they toned back the Trial fight a bit, maybe now i'll actually be able to see an N completion and move onto H.

by +15 I meant getting the achievement and being done with mythic+ content.
No point in doing mythic+ when new hot tier gear coming right up. Unless after patch your BiS trinket is still in the dungeons

It will be, they're in Maw and Kara, and I don't find myself doing those often ever

I feel like changing the timers and/or mob difficulties would be a sensible fix for this. Tighten Maw's timer and/or loosen the timers of the harder dungeons.

H is still a huge step up from N difficulty-wise. My guild got stuck on H Odyn for a few weeks after clearing N. Got in a first kill (and a first Guarm kill) the week before nerfs hit. Having a shit pally healer this week instead of a good druid healer in a raid that's already stacked with healadins fucked us over. Hopefully Thursday will suck less.

Oh I know about the difficulty; I went to an H fight a week back with a guild that actually takes their shit really seriously and I think we only saw phase 3 once out of all the attempts. Dumb fuckers stuck me on Hymndall and i'm a melee

I hope you're kidding user.

Yep, that'll do it.

Well, between my guild refusing to do Mythic raids and not exactly being a Mythic-ready group… (Xavius logs related)

I'll go out on a limb and say they only did it because they had an uneven distribution of gear and attack types, I figure if they had enough ranged that I would have been on Hyrja instead, but whatever. Regardless of the fact it's still not a joke. I think only a handful of guilds on my server have even downed him on heroic so far, nobody mythic. What I get for playing on an RP server

Ion has stated that he wants mythic keystones to still be relevant. Expect higher levels or a ramp up of numbers for +15.

WoD was the worst expansion Blizz has ever released. Legion is a step up in terms of having content to do and a story writing that isn't as terrible as Mary Sue in Orcland, but it still needs a lot more improvement by getting someone that actually knows how to build classes.

To kill anyone you just need to keep doing m+ dungeons for a few days.

anyone under your bear tank is shit
but its not as bad as I thought

what possesses anyone still playing retail?

Unfortunately it only fixes gear, not so much skill.

Everyone under the bear tank is for healing logs. Most of the underperforming DPSers are usually that way, but are partially balanced out by the decent DPSers.

try reading the thread, wankstain

Super mario world requires more skill than mythic content in Legion. The game is 85% gear, 5% RNG, 10% follow scripted mechanics

SMW is 100% follow mechanics, by common sense requiring more skill than "press your 5-button rotation and don't stand in fire"

Fuck video games. Burn it all and rebuild from the ashes.

why is celestalon allowed to ruin specs like marksman or arms by making them ridiculously boring?

Because nepotism probably.

Why do white people think they need to constantly get themselves stuck in between or on top of rocks? Are they not made awares the way to succeed in the world is to have more children than you are capable of supporting and nothing else?

getting stuck in a cave is one of my biggest fears. I will never go spelunking.

works for me

Why is she tan but her tits aren't?

Well she's got pasties on, that's good enough.

its some kind of titty pantyhose, but they messed up in that illustration

What a time to be alive. Even though Viper is old.

what? No, the game, you clod, nothing to do with the characters.

I assumed everyone knew the game was old due to the art style to the point I thought you were3 talking about the character. Oh well.

Can we stop being so upset about a video-game related post user?

Private server or gtfo

Someone at blizz is nervous

You know, I'm wondering.

Has Blizzard really ever added anything to this game?

I'm not talking about bullshit like a new class/race/profession. I'm talking about… alternate advancement, better market place, new tools of socializing, utility for RP or other things in the game to do other than group up and raid.

Yes. They steal from add-ons the community does and incorporate them as their own.

Premade Group allows you to make groups for RP, which was established in WoD

Alternate advancedment was added in cataclysm, you can level however you want, even by pet battles if you want. And since WoD there's a lot of ways to get gear, not from raiding alone. Legion expanded on that.

Leveling? Yes. You get XP from doing…. pretty much anything. Sew a shirt? XP Smelt ingot? XP Craft Dildo of Blizzard Kikery to shove up your ass? XP
End game? No, its gotten even narrower. Best gear come from raids, and its RNG now to get the minimal stat maxing you want. PVP is broken because classes are imba, and blizz have ignored player complaints since launch.

No. It's gotten worse. Almost all worthwhile non-cosmetic loot are BOP or BOC. Even a lot of raw materials are BOP, so the marketplace exists at best to get disenchanting materials, toon leveling (even thats questionable with leveling gear), transmogs, mounts/pets. The crafting material ties directly into time gated cooldowns to stretch out the subscription time, which is one of the highest tiers of merchant kikery.

No. Since LFR / LFD became a thing, there is no real incentive to join guilds anymore. Even the guild rewards got nerfed because too many normalfags complained about accessibility. There is no real need to socialize, interact, or build a friendship since you can accomplish pretty much everything on your own or with strangers. Most of the guilds are just populated with autistic mythic raiders, people who stick around because they've been there for a decade, or just newbies who will ditch once they realize theres no need to join a guild.

As far as I know this has and always will be self policing. Blizzard COULD implement some stupid rules like no running inside buildings or some bullshit, but the number of people who actually RPs is tiny.

Play merchant. Level toons. Realize all classes/specs require only 2-3 buttons to play while waiting for some sore of buff/combo point to spam a more powerful spell/attack for free/more damage. Grind achievements. Get mounts. Get pets.

Gear comes from
Raids
Mythic+
World Quest (titanforged)
World Bosses (titanforged)
Dungeons (Karazhan)
High Rating Arenas
High Rating BGs
Crafting (obliterum)

The RNG which increases ilvl , although autistic and enabling replayability, has also allowed gear from other sources to also be viable.

As a person who actually plays the game I can tell you're a LFR casual.

Guilds are mainly for two things
or

The rest can be done with anyone via premade group, even mythic+ and arenas, but you won't get a high rating by YOLO pugging.

The only counter-argument is you can go to forums outside of the game like Arena Junkies for partners for Arena and RBGs, but the ability to do so is a good thing. Guilds are mostly for mythic raiding and to network with not retarded players

You can network with cross realm people for Heroic pugging, but the game does not let you raid mythic cross-realm wide. Hence guilds are still a thing.

Guildies also serve as crafters for cheaper prices and decent people to quickly to five-man content. It's a good thing you can pug with people cross-realm to actually tackle content. The only bad thing is the opportunity cost is interaction with other players of your server is not mandatory or needed much. There's less social interaction than in vanilla because you don't need other people.

In a few words, you still need people to tackle content, but it is much easier to find people and to invite them to your group to go and do content, thanks to premade-group, allowing to play with people cross-realm, and Cross Realm Zones.

And honestly? people overglorify vanilla in that regard. sitting an hour to find a group for Black Morass or The Mechanar was not fun. I like the fact I can queue and go in. The problem is not LFD system, the problem is that the dungeons are not hard and very easy, removing challenge and the need to work as a team.

Good to know, but I want to point out that by Alternate Advancement I didn't mean easier leveling. I meant Alternate ways of Advancing your character outside of level/gear.

This came about in Everquest so that long-time veterans could throw some of their time at a task that would basically permanently upgrade their character.

Imagine basically leveling a character from 1-200ish as far as EXP goes for the chance to buy an extra effect on a spell, a slight damage upgrade or raw stat boost, or maybe even an entirely new ability.

They also had a neat system somewhat similar to this in City of Heroes. If you explored the map or completed challenges for badges, if you got enough or completed a very exact combination of them then you would get an extra attack or a boost to your raw stats or a host of other things.

Hell, even LotRO had something like this where you could get ability upgrades for completing tasks on certain maps.

That was one of the things I loved most about MMOs back when WoW hadn't ruined them. I miss the random guy showing up with a completely unique power he got for doing something stupidly obsessive.

But some of those sources have a higher base ilvl than others, thus making them more viable. Essentially, stuff like WQ items are generally inferior, unless you get REALLY lucky with RNG.

To add on to this: Unless you have a really high ilvl or are a decent ilvl FotM class, chances are you won't get into a number of pug groups. So it's still much preferred to find people to run stuff with on a regular basis.

Artifact weapons sound like a super-simplified version of this. Basically, the weapons serve as their own talent trees that you get points for by doing shit in-game. However, you eventually get enough points to fully deck out a weapon, so there's no variety from weapon to weapon over time.

Blizzards most fatal flaw in WoW's design is being unwilling to have actual differences or risk of differences in characters. If the choice isn't 'which do i get' but instead 'which do i get first' its a stupid gimmick to obscure progression blocking.

Worse is when you see three 'talents' that more or less are just the same effect applied slightly differently. Looking at you 'small permanent speed boost' 'temporary medium speed boost' and 'situational good speed/mobility boost'

Come home white man.

If legion were like 20 bucks i would buy it, but its not, its absurd the price it is for what it is.

Shit thread, Shit game. If you're still playing this you are a gullible moron with no taste.

updated models and transmogrification. That's it. They've fucked everything else. The phasing is now so fucked that it's a total crapshoot if you'll run into other players even on the same server, forget seeing players on other servers. The premade group thing is now necessary for RP unless you want to take your chances with the phasing RNG.
The irony being that their servers in wrath times and such could easily handle their current playerbase with room to spare. They downsized their servers so ferociously that they can't handle any influx.

The only good thing about retail is fucking around Suramar as a rogue. Which is nowhere near enough to warrant sticking around. Thank christ Nostalrius came back up just in time.

I got it for free and it's not even worth that. It's a terrible expansion and is only slightly better than WoD. WoD was one of the worst games I've played.

>got Legion and 3mo game time for free because I have friends at Activision
>DK class hall stuff is actually fun

The only real fun I had in Legion was finally doing ICC and Ulduar solo (I had been away since Cata) and experiencing that content for the first time. (I never raided back in Wrath days.)

I hope it dies, anons; WoW's a friend that's had cancer for five years at least but his Jewish doctors keep resuscitating him to squeeze more shekels out.

Let him die, Blizzard.

Please.

You know, I think Mastery was one of the biggest mistakes Wow made. It was such a pain in the ass stat that sucked dick for most classes, and it didn't make reforging fun. They should have removed mastery,, not hit rate.

Should have kept hit, expertise and spell resistance.
They have dumbed it down too much. The removal of group buffs is the worst fucking thing imaginable in a multiplayer game.

Holy shit that is fucking deserted. What server is the left screencap from?

Whats all this about a furfag running the game now? Explain.

Most people will sit in stormwind/orgrimmar or the expansion cities. The player base is still at a stupid low but that ironforge pic isn't very indicative of the amount of people playing.

jesus, just watch it on Youtube at that point

This. Orgrimmar is fairly populated (largely because capital cities were made cross-server in Legion). Not quite as populated as Nost, but still a fairly sizable number of people. It's basically the equivalent of posting Nost screencaps of, say, Darnassus as an indicator of its population.

That's no substitution for being there and experiencing it in first person at my own pace and on my terms.

And I also wanted the mounts associated with the Glory of the Ulduar/ICC Raider achievements.

kys

Kill yourself harder

I almost want to sub just to see how many of my friends from BC still play.

No thanks

Bear in mind that this post is my personal opinion, nothing of this is fact.

I'm having lots of fun in WoW:Legion. It is my favorite expansion so far.

I picked a 50/50 faction ratio realm in EU (Defias Brotherhood + Connected) and I enjoy doing world quests and wpvp a lot.

I play a Monk (All 3 speccs) and an Elemental Shaman.

PvE wise, I don't raid. I never really got back into it after I killed Arthas in WOTLK. Raiding takes too much of a time commitment for me. The game is "super easy" yet I can only find myself in groups where people can't be arsed to play properly, causing wipes for stupid shit.

I like having somewhat challenging/difficult PvE content and finally Legion has filled that gap for me in Mythic+ dungeons. Runs take 15-45 minutes and they're usually very intense. So, I'm very happy with that.

The quest content was good, better than WOD quests (which were already pretty good). I like Suramar and all the questlines in there. Yes, you only really do them once but they're well done nevertheless.

PvP wise; it took a long time for me to get used to the new gearing concept. It's hard to move from the mindset of "farm x honor points > buy piece of gear you really need" and instead wait for RNG loot boxes. Yeah, it's shitty to win a bg and get fish, or leatherworking mats but.. gear doesn't matter in PvP as much as Artifact Power does. Artifact Power is absolutely godlike in PvP and I feel like a fucking scrubs on my fresh dinged Shaman vs my Monk because of no AP. It takes a bit of a grind to get AP back up but it's not too much. It's just time-gated by now. By patch 7.1.5 they will introduce a catch up mechanic for that.

I like PvP as it is right now. Class pruning hurt it a bit but by WoD almost all classes were convulted and were much alike one another. Now each class is "simpler" (only because you do have less abilities) but you have "identity", somewhat. It's much more fun to play to me right now.

The absolute worst thing about WoW to me is levelling. It's fucking terrible. Really is. You just dungeon your way all the way up to level 90 (Warlords). I tried bringing friends back to this game and they were all very turned off by the dungeon rush style levelling. Questing isn't bad but you outlevel your zones pretty quick even without heirlooms. Quests aren't even challenging, mostly braindead. WoW has changed a lot, it really did.

Anyway, WoW is not difficult, never really has been. It's all about the time you put into it. No class has a very complicated DPS rotation. Still, it's a matter of personal taste. If I want to be challenged in a videogame, I will definitelly not play WoW. Mythic+ dungeons have filled the gap I had since wotlk in somewhat challenging pve content that has me focused for a while (if you want to clear a dungeon with +3 chests you do need to be focused, and I'm talking about doing dungeons relative to your ilv, not the bullshit faceroll that is doing MOS +2/3 with you ilv880 toon, that's too easy)

why do you even bother? just tell the truth and say you want to fuck pandas.

its a loli

It's a panda you sick fuck

because that would be bestiality. real pandas aren't nearly as hot as pandaren.

Where's the pickle?

I don't like the new models. They're dreamworks-tier

however you forgot
+Bag organizer
+Transmog
+Heirloom tab
+toys tab
+Transmog for tabards, shirts, etc in their own tab

This is a shit opinion

stats not enjoyable to get:
+Spell resist/Spell pen
+Hit rating
+Expertise
+dodge/parry/block rating

Anything that doesn't increase DPS or is just "need to hit the cap so I can have fun" is boring to get. This is objective.
Mastery is fine. The issue was removing reforging, the issue was adding shit stats like Multistrike and versatility. The game would be fine with Crit/Haste/Mastery and that's it. Because those three are fun to stack. And they should've never removed buffs in a multiplayer game

LILI STORMSTOUT IS CUTE!
I have never played anything past vanilla but
I WANT TO FUCK LILI STORMSTOUT!

CUTE!

CUUUUUUUUUTE!

you speak as if WoW ever had good models

>>>/reddit/

Vanilla models were good for its time.

One trap freezes and one trap slows. There are two traps. Kiting is literally running away from the thing that is chasing you.

Not really, no, they were okay, and the art direction was terrible.

I heard this was a panda slut thread now?

OP is a shill

Nice thread op.

Post more pandas or fuck off.

Yiff in hell furfag

this made me want to fuck a panda

Just make this a WoW porn thread pls

I think I might be a furry. Fucking 4chains.

Also to contribute to thread while waiting for more porn

There's nothing wrong with current WoW gameplay wise, sure it's a bit dumbed down, but the content is fine, and it's more RP friendly, the real problem just lies in the fact that they've destroyed community identities and made it more of a MOBA than an actual MMO.

Cut out instances and finders and force you to communicate with your surroundings and bam you have WoW back again.

Also fuck the artifact weapon bullshit, I wouldn't mind grinding if I had peopel to talk to like I do in Nost, for example in my current guild we were just talking about lobotomizing niggers and calling for holy crusades for 3 hours straight and my guild leader went on an autistic frenzy when he noticed there was a chinese person in the guild speaking in " "

You've earned this .webm

Think before posting you retard, what is wr-
Kill yourself faggot

Ellowas
Ellowas
Every morning you greet me

Where the Draenei and Nelf sluts at?

I have some

It's amazing anyone would play WoW when an entirely superior themepark MMO exists. Say what you want about FFXIV, but at least the developers obviously care for the game and puts out all kinds of neat content. WoW is about as soulless as the name of the guys behind it: "Team 2". Team fucking two, can you imagine how insanely corporate and idiotic a work environment has to be in order for a team of video game developers to allow themselves to be called "Team 2"?

Too bad said game was so bad it took a year to be even remotely playable. And don't forget.

THREE SECOND GLOBAL COOLDOWNS
NO WORLD PVP

Sorry I'm not autistic or shit at video games enough to play a game made for japs

How come no one talks about demon hunters

Are they really that bad

I saw monks and how laughably shit they were compared to BnS, could they not make their newest class feel new

But apparently you're retarded enough to play WoW.

Where does it say he plays WoW?

complaining about showing tits when she doesn t have tain mark on her crotch …

futashit

quality

kill yourself

I guess if you enjoy shit quality and obnoxious day-glo scenegirl/raver emo shit.

You might as well add Dr. "Sameface" Graveling and Shadman on there too.

This. It's shit.

Instances and destroying communities are not gameplay mechanics you faggot, mostly to the latter person

But seriously modern WoW isn't that bad mechanics and gameplay wise, it's just that the community is dead as all fuck and you're not forced to interact with your surroundings

Wish I was naive enough to think this faggot
was just pretending to be this retarded

Seriously tell me how it's bad

Not him, but