Dungeons and Dragons.

LICHES WITH STANDS

LICHES

WITH

FUCKING

STANDS

E.Ψ.Ǝ

Searching for a man with all the right stuff

Isn't Wild arms getting rebooted as a Class of clans clone?

In all seriousness. Fighting foodons should get more games

Don't remind me.

Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

Or was it a FarmVille clone?

I fucking hate those Iggy players. All they do is stunlock and blind you with their basic attacks. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea?

but user, then everyone can have his/her own special stand and unique character!!!!! even though that's not possible in a game unless it's rp fagging or power presets which are disgusting

But what if you start up with a shitty, Echoes Act 1 type stand with a nigh perfect "Learning" stat and you end up finding more powers and increasing their strengths as you battle in a MMORPG fashion? And each power changes the shape of the Stand somewhat or gives it increasingly more autonomy from his user depending on what you teach it, so that alternate palettes can be a thing and different playstyles lead to non-balanced but still viable stands?

Not just that whole damn thing is "Great Expections Taken To An Extreme Bloodfeud Across Generations".

Let's say there's 10 powers, a reasonable, kind of small amount, right? Now, as there are 3 ACTs (presumably) then it will be 10, 9 and 8 powers you can choose for each ACT, respectively (let's not discuss how you get them now)
The final result would be 720 combinations of powers you could have by ACT 3. Someone has to code all that shit.
Still, stands are too complicated to have a create-your-own kind of system. I would love to have a JoJo MMO though, but it doesn't seem possible unless it's something like what DC Universe did, which would be shit.

I'd personally settle for city of heroes coming back or a clone showing up.

I bet you're a fucking Hermes main you whiny faggot.

Grow the fuck up and become a Funny Valentine main, like any sane person. Or, if you still wanna be a faggot, but a good faggot, main Pucci. Seriously nigger, get some taste.

It's like hate winning

I bet your parents are ashamed of you

>Relying on anything but your own luck skill to win
Weak

I'm seriously glad the cripple got patched out. Especially because they used his own goal against him

Dungeons and dragons isnt a setting, its a system.
there are lots of settings made for this game tho that would make great mmo settings

was just thinking about CoH.
I know city of titans might be a thing eventually, and I think the original devs might be restarting the whole thing…

who knows user