The FPS tier chart

This needs to be updated, don't you think?
What games do you think should be changed ad what other games should be added to this chart?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/wiki/Harvard_Classics_(Bookshelf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm content with this.. The hype for that game was really annoying, and I didn't understand the appeal. I bought that game for sixty bucks because the hype mislead me.

Get this nasty shit outta my face, you can't improve this trash.

FEAR 3 isn't as bad as most of you make it out to be. AT the very most it should be okay tier.

Why is it always that people with the worst fucking taste have to make charts?
God-tier is mostly alright, but everything below it is garbage.
I mean fucking hell, the reboots of Wolfenstein 3D are higher than the game itself

Was this made on cuckchan?

Fixed it for you fam

Strip the chart to essentials.
Everybody knows when games are bad, show them when games are good.
If it doesn't belong in a distilled god tier list or distilled great tier list then there's no point in it being there. If it needs mods to be good include them in the chat.
4/mu/ used to be built on charts and they made them pretty, do the same, it costs nothing to pirate photoshop.

Both are shit now and aged like shit.

Doom (1) and Plutonia both have fantastic level design that makes them well worth playing and make good use of the game mechanics.
If you're going to respond, please respond with actualy points.

The only true answer.

Saved.

Everything was safe until CSGO was higher than Source.

Letting shit fester only makes it stink more.

Absolutely shameful.
Okay, well first off lower all the big AAA trash and generic garbage that helped ruin the genre to "okay" at best or remove them altogether, like these fucking completely unknown piles of shit such as Battleship and massive trash-heaps like every CoD after WaW.
Secondly, fix the placement. Don't imply that Serious Sam is on the same tier as Halo, it's not. Even the best Halo is nowhere as good as even the worst SS. Having Valve's new trash like TF2 (which granted, was good at one point) and CS:GO on the same tier as one of their actually good games, HL, is an insult to the game.
Thirdly, cult games like E.Y.E. shouldn't even be on the list. They're in their own leagues, they're too hard to define with a simple "shit-to-god" system.

Or better yet, scrap the entire list altogether. There's always gonna be some shitter asking for bullshit like Black Cocks to get a high tier and nobody will ever agree on any list.

Has someone injured you?

It's fucking shit, like all other Holla Forums lists.
Why do retards keep on making those?

post shit tier chart
approval whoring to fill hole inside
OP still a faggot

why not make it a flowchart like this one? different people like different things, this way you recommend people a good game based on their tastes and don't need to use arbitrary rankings

True, that's why you flush it and move on instead of picking it apart with your hands.

If OP wants a hole filled all he has to do is ask .

this is as far as I could be bothered

Do you have charts like this one, but for genres other than FPS?

FPS a shit

Fuck off, weeb.

a cavernous gap
tireless army on the move
OPs ass too loose 4u

Answer the question or stop shitposting, faggot.

>>>/a/

Good

It's for stealth but it's also almost equally just as shit because Splinter Cell 1 is overrated trash with linear levels and forced shooting galleries, but with a lot of potential.

You didn't try even try

I only have this one.

I've also seen an RPG chart somewhere but I never saved it since I'm not really into RPGs

Resistance 3 isn't better than the first one my man.

this is some next level faggotry

I don't understand Bioshock Infinite's dimension-time-hopping mechanics. The multiple universe theory doesn't explain why when Elizabeth hops universes, she merges the people in the universe she came from with the one she's arriving in.

Cool, I'll probably try everything anyway… Thanks user.

???

Enlighten me then

Stylish action games with mechanical depth and high difficulty

summer is over
the cancer is still with us
a lone fedora tipped

gutenberg.org/wiki/Harvard_Classics_(Bookshelf)

low energy bait
linking wikipedia
sad! here, take your (you)

It links to large number of books which constitute a classical education. I feel as though your poetic soul is being wasted here.

are you coming on to me now?
sorry fag, no homo

Grow yourself, user. Later.

can't handle the heat
fleeing like sand in hourglass
educate yourself

So wait Arma 3 is okay tier according to this list? Arma is one of the better games I've played, certainly better than most of the shit on the god tier

So it would start with games like Doom at the center and grow outward?

Nice. Anybody got anymore?

You don't even know what those two words fucking mean do you? The quality in video games are largely subjective, with objective characteristics being the amount of bugs and crashes, and whether it is a game or not.

Criticisms:
EYE: Divine Cybermancy should be boosted up to Great tier.
Serious Sam 2 should be boosted up to Good Tier at least. People might hate the cartoonishness but the gameplay is solid.
Blood should be promoted to God Tier. While Duke3D might have more name recognition, Blood is the best Build game.
Both System Shocks are absent. They both belong in Great Tier (alternatively, put the first one in Great and the second one in Good).
All Descents are absent. Descent 1 and Descent 2 belong in God Tier. Descent 3 belongs in Good.

This is your brain on relativism. Either that or elaborate bait. Unless you're also going to tell me some kid's crayon drawings are objectively just as good as something by Botticelli.

Wow, I didn't know bitches browsed this board.
:^)

Singleplayer FPS and multiplayer FPS should be in separate charts.

CS:GO may be riddled with cancer with skins, poor community and crippled mod support but the actual game itself is superior to Source. However, If I had made the list I wouldn't even bother putting it on at all.

^this

Get out you goon, you literally are the cancer that is killing video games.

discarded

Except he just fucking stated that there is objective quality in game design. Whether the game is well-made or not is objective; whether the game is fun or not is subjective.

Goons think being ironic pedophiles is funny.

its funny how liberals never even bother to question their own assumptions before they demand others accept the contradictions in there unannualized world view. No standard for anything, yet somehow the relativist is the one who is "objective". Topkek Goon.

Shit chart.

Excuse me?

gets it

Calling Doom shit is all it takes to dismiss you.

Weebtard detected.

get fucked

Really should do separate SP and MP lists.

And since we are here, holy fuck, Unreal's singplayer campaign and gameplay is utter garbage. Played it couple months back and I can confrim that it has aged like milk.

Agreed, Quake with any one of its sourceports is much better. I just wish Quake had levels like Unreal, everything is just so damn brown and bland looking.

my bias says god tier but I will allow it.

System shock?

Also the half-life: opposing force at god tier, is an opinion I don't see a lot, but I sort of agree with.

ill fill your hole buttboy