Emotional moments in games?

Post them.

I dont wanna

You can't make me

Emotions are for the weak.

I seriously wasn't expecting this, shit made me tear up

test.

Remember when Rinoa get's somehow thrown away into space and you have to rescue her?

Yeah 2muchfeels4me

i didn't care about Rinoa, but Laguna story made me tear up a bit.

I could feel the terror.

The final battle against the Shinra army was hard because I could barely see the screen through my tears.

nu-Holla Forums everyone!

F

Fucking neo-Holla Forums, right? I wish I was back on Holla Forums.

bad post

I'm gonna miss that voice.

No, psp is a good handheld. But if you cried at the hollywood style tripe that is crisis core you are obviously underage. Fuck off.

the game is nearly 10 years old kid, stop trying to prove something.

Alright man, whatever you say.

Listen to what I'm saying. The story is crisis core is horrendous Hollywood style dogshit. It's in the same league as FF XV which suprise suprise is directed by the same man. It forced a "le sad emotion feels" ending on you that was hilariously executed. FF VII was better at portraying Zack's death. It was quick, unexpected, and no words were spoken, it was all told by showing instead of telling. Crisis core is the same generic anime style advent children shit that's been plaguing the FF VII mythos for years now.

lol

no
So if I take a shit in a bucket and someone likes it, what does that make the shit in a bucket? it's still a shit in a bucket, but some people will claim its art.
lol, you can thank kikewheels for inviting the reddit crowd.

I've had many emotional moments, like rage, frustration, and relief

You sound upset, is there something you want to tell us?

he's clearly emotionally unstable, what should we do about it?

Most Jenny scenes.

I dunno about unstable rather than unfeeling. He seems like a monster who doesn't belong in this world.

Diogenes is one of the most widely known and respected philosophers in history. At least at one point in his life he pissed on people who insulted him, took a shit in theater and jacked off on the street. Yet nobody remembers it, and if they do they think of it in a more philosophical context.

cry harder

taiidans STILL did nothing wrong!

THERE IS ANOTHER MIND HERE. IT IS DYING
WHAT IS DYING
A DISCONNECTION
WHAT IS IT FOR?
TO AVOID SOMETHING WORSE?
WILL THE MIND LEARN ANYTHING?
IT WILL CEASE TO LEARN BUT IT WILL RETAIN ITS IDENTITY
FOR A SHORT TIME AT LEAST

Jackie had a hard life

Every interesting game. Interesting end too.

You will never save Luna

Miami its in flames