People think this game is good

Why are you even here?

Name one good mainline Final Fantasy game.
Hint: You can't.

ha

I personally hated it because of the faggy character designs but it's supposedly a good FF.

You sound offended.

You're small time.

Stop being so cute.

Great thread op.

this user gets it.

Got me to respond so good job, I guess.

Come on then faggot what makes your favorite game so good?

NUMBERS
NUMBERS
NUMBERS

No one's told me yet why this game they're so desperate to defend is any good.

Fuck off, retard.

You're not really defending your game user, you're just making yourself look retarded with your "downvotes".

Because it is, you fucking retard.

Amazing how retarded some people can be.

No really though, do you have brain damage or something? I'm starting to feel bad.

Seriously though Quina and Trance should just go. Trance is fucking garbage.

>N-no, r-really g-guys, see I c-can even spoiler.
Rough first day huh?

>>>/cuckchan/

I swear they make themselves more obvious every day.

I'm waiting nerds. You guys are worse than the FGC cucks.

And suddenly this thread makes a whole lot more sense. Hi Cuckchan, how's it going? Did you get banned and now you're "slumming it"?

An awful lot of projection here, and yet still no reason as to why I should view FFIX as a good game.

I'm sorry, I don't debate cuckchanners, that's why I don't post on that site.

So you admit it's a shitty game then.

I admit you're from cuckchan and should go back there, Mr "I think cuckchan and Holla Forums work the same"

At least we agree on FFIX then. That's all I was looking for really, thanks user.

Perfect example of retarded bait isn't entitled to an argument.

I'm still here though, waiting to discuss video games.

Never played FFIX, but you're the one who has to tell everyone here why the game is not good, since you are the one who made the initial claim.
What can be asserted without evidence can be denied without evidence.

whatever you need to tell yourself cuckchan. That's why you made this attention cry of a thread.

There's a growing subset of stupid and ignorant people here.
People who shit on games you haven't played.
People who jump to conclusions before you've even seen anything.
People who demand proof of facts that are right in front of your face.
People who loudly complain about stupid shit that doesn't affect you.
How many of these prepackaged phrases and pseudo-facts do you spout every day? How many of those things you hold against people do you actually fact-check for yourself? When someone posts a youtube video you whine for a webm even if there's no reason not to view the original. when someone goes against the "kosher" opinions you spam images at them as if to reinforce some "standard". It's like the experiment with the monkeys and the ladder; you're attacking each other for no reason just because you've seen people doing it to each other. Hell, I can hear you fucking faggots already so I'll >inb4

uh nope. skyrim is still shit. I'm talking about when you choose to shit on games that are actually good because it becomes "hip". I've seen it happen - the userbase likes a game, a few edgy fags will joke that it's bad, they'll choose things to nitpick, then the idea will slowly take over until all of Holla Forums is shitting on a good game because it has 1 (one) flaw. This has happened countless times, so much that I can't even think of a specific example. It's impossible to discuss any game here because you fags will destroy it by acting like its downsides completely ruin it.
no, it's only a few of you who are this fucking vapid. I've been here since the beginning and you faggots have gotten worse recently. Probably readjusting redditors trying to fit in

None of the ideas you redditors express are your own, they're just pseudo-memes created in this vacuum. You are lazy, complacent, and depressed.

The OP very specifically shows I wanted to discuss video games. Not really sure where the disconnection happened for you.

It's a popular FF game, your thread has no content, and you're replying with a U MAD. It's obviously bait

I'm sorry you got offended at an opinion user.

Yeah, that's what I said user. You gonna keep recycling memes or do you have a point here?

(You)
are completely fucking right.

Of all the flaws in the cast of IX, you pick furbait? I dislike IX quite a bit, but that's because I actually played it. Your comment makes it obvious you didn't because if you had, you'd have way more to go on than just furbait.

I'm 10 hours in so far, and looking for a reason to continue it. Instead I got memes because people got offended I disagreed with their opinion.

Not sure if that makes a game inherently bad.
Isnt this game PS1? I think that should be ignorable.
Someone else will have to argue that one, have to re-assert that I've never played it.
If they fleshed out character roles properly, this is also negligible.

My point is you're full of shit, user, regardless of if you know it or not. Maybe you're honestly such an idiot that you think
is an actual discussion starter and not just lazy bait, but I've been on this board and other image boards far too long to buy that shit. You can imply it all day if you want, but I'll just burst in to laughter every time.

I'm sorry that you got so offended that I don't like your shitty favorite game. Are you gonna tell your mom to send me home now?

I'm offended by your ad hominem and shitty quality of posts, not your opinion. I couldn't care less about your opinion, I never played FF IX.

It's like nothing happened at all, Holla Forums is still shit.

The only one offended here is you cuckchan. I'm laughing my ass off at you. You're entertainment to me. It takes some pretty horrible shit to offend me. But use that as a cheap excuse out, if you want, not transparent at all.

Jesus for a second I thought I was posting in the fighting general.

The effort you're putting in makes me think you're just a bit desperate for affirmation.

I liked Final Fantasy 1

You wanna discuss video games, user? Okay, start off by giving some actual thoughts on why you don't like FF9, and try not to shoot down opposing points with
No one's gonna debate you if all you have to say is "GAME IS SHIT, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" and you don't even have the decency to be civil.

Point out where I defended it, specifically. Go on

1-3 were kickass.

You've repeated the same thing for 22 posts, despite everyone telling you to go go back and laughing at you. It's getting pathetic. Reported

I bet you think announcing reports is also against the rules here XD

How do we fix that?

This is an actual problem that needs self moderation to deal with.

Filtered.

Welp, Looks like OP has made an ass out of himself. Think I'm gonna step out. I've said my piece.

You have to put more energy when getting
DUBS

Starting to make me think it's actually not good.

Self moderation on Holla Forums died 2 years ago.

Why is it important to convince you? What do anons gain from explaining that to you?

I just think if they're going to get this offended at someone's opinion, they should at least be able to explain why.

just admit it, your shitty bait failed

I refuse to believe that.

If you're gonna keep posting about why everyone needs to convince you that the game is not shit, you should be able to explain why you think it's shit.

I already did.

good thread

WILL HE HIT >(220)?

When you make a thread shitting on a game you're expected to say why. You're expected to come up with content, not bait to get anons to post content themselves.
You're wrong about why people don't like the thread. It's not the game that's being shit on, it's the lack of any content to his posts whatsoever.

Its a shit thread regardless. Whether the game blows or not, starting a thread like this without bringing your reasons why, reeks of bait. Besides, I doubt anyone can maie you like it, and you cannot make people hate it anymore then they already do. So why make a useless thread? Other then to collect (you)s?

You're wrong.
Nope.
Kill yourself.
Wrong.

Debate me, faggot.

I've all but given up on this place. Good luck trying to save it.

I mean the rest of my points are purely opinion, but how is Freya not furbait?

My tastes in games and 2D women is better than yours because my opinions are superior.

I fucking need a place to entertainingly discuss videogames and the bros and sexy girls in them or other fiction related to the subject?

I will fight.

1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, the cutscenes of 12

How is she furbait? Because she was female. I recall absolutely nothing attractive about the sprite or CG character, it's a fucking giant rat. Did you find it sexy?

Forgot a question mark there

It's a fucking rat user. It's like saying Lola Bunny isn't furbait, when the only thing remotely human about her is that she walks on two legs.

She's a giant rat who you can't even see the rat parts of.

Fuck off, either you're retarded or a troll but either way fuck off.

They did that to get Bugs motivated to git gud at Basketball.

I bet you thought Krystal from Star Fox wasn't either, am I right?

You can apply that logic to literally any anthropomorphic animal, it still doesn't make you right.

I didn't say lola bunny isn't furbait. Are you autistic? You seem to have a hard time understanding subtlety. Lola is sexualized, so I can see why you say that, but there is nothing sexual about Freya. Again, did you find her hot?

I didn't realize I was debating a furfag in denial.

There's that word again. Are you sure you know the definition?

I'm surprised you guys hate Skyrim. That game has cat people.

Seriously though, how long is your ban on cuckchan?

Why wouldn't I think it's good? The only major problems with it are the horrid "dynamic" intro to each and every fight, that one or two characters have subplots that go nowhere, majorly Freya whose arc comes to a complete standstill after Fratley is introduced as an amnesiac (though honestly even the neglected characters have subplots that go further than many of FF6's character subplots), and the unnecessary party-dynamic of having two White Mage/Summoners in the party rendering Garnet pretty well moot as a healer.

Beyond that it introduced the model of character progression that Tactics games would later follow (skills learned from weaponry rather than level-up also giving an incentive to use outdated weaponry for longer since you may not see that skill up for grabs again until a much later weapon, if at all), didn't fuck up Blue Magic and Dragoon jumps by making them limit breaks despite being no more effective than normal like FF7 (jumps) and FF8 (both did and FFX (both) would later do, and had a non-emo protagonist which was a breath of fresh air at the time. Zidane's great fun compared to how buttfuck retarded Leon can be and Cloud after his withdrawal when it turns out he's been wearing somebody else's memories.

Is there even a way to turn off that dynamic intro shit? It almost takes longer than the actual fight sometimes.

No, unfortunately. Smacks of a disguised loading screen if you ask me but I have no way of proving that.

I think you can turn it off on the recent rereleases for PC/mobile though.

I hadn't even thought of that. Holy shit it makes sense though.

Too long.

OP didn't explain why it's shit either, why would you argue with someone who doesn't want to? Anyways there is no objective answer to this. It was simply the most entertaining 3D FF title to me.
Best gameplay, best battle theme, best characters, best world and best story of them all. The only 3D final fantasy that deserves the title tbh, every other one should be called final sci-fi. Only 6 can rival 9.

I seriously found it to be very overrated in terms of FF games. Its not entirely shit but it wasn't what I was expecting

are you some sort of liberal faggot? Opinions are objective fact.

that sorta looks like if Akira Toriyama was actually able to design hot women for a change. Yet nothing with reverse image search.

Got you covered user.

What are you implying, user?

I love what you have explained. That is the very problem with these types of OP posts. If you (the OP) do not provide any substance to be opened for discussion, you will most likely get nothing in return.

Speaking of shitty, threads, yesterday's FF7 bait thread was good and got me to play it again. I might make a thread tomorrow about the story and discussion, and will post a little here if the same guys happen to read (before thread deletion). Finished Shinra's 70th floor & 1st Rufus battle, and it hit me that the entire time that you play as Cloud, Sephiroth was in fact dead. What you saw in the game, the trail of blood leading up to Shinra's big boss, was in fact caused by the headless Jenova. Someone mentioned this "being"/monster actually shapeshifts to blend in to other humans in order to manipulate, etc. I'm guessing what awoke Jenova (into becoming Sephiroth with his sword) was Hojo's discussion of the last Cetra since he was talking a few inches from Jenova's chamber, and Cloud's realization of what "it" was that he saw.

I guess Jenova becomes Sephiroth because he was the guy everyone had feared. Yep, this curiosity needs a new thread i'll make one tomorrow. Also, good taste, Infinite Stratos was so pure.

simply that Akira Toriyama is shit at designing hot women. My options are correct and based on fact. Bulma & Android 18 are shit tier. These two attempts where the best he ever produced and they are still sorta bland fam.

wew lad

this post justifies this shit thread's existence despite OP being a faggot

Wew lads. 4chan is creating try-hards of a different caliber these days.

Jenova is a mindless puppet of Sephiroth which is why it takes Sephiroth's form when carrying out his will while he's stuck in the glacier. Sephiroth can exert his will over Jenova or anyone with her cells for the matter and this includes Cloud and the other "clones." Jenova herself was killed off by the ancients and what's left of her is a mindless body. I hesitate to call it a corpse since it's still alive in a way.

cool your jets sonny jim, this level of salt is just

Fuck off you lying cunt. This shit and the atrocious encounter rate makes this fucking game a tedious slog.
Also
the absolute shittiest limit break like system in the entire fucking series
useless fucking cunt, should have gone the way of Aeris and be replaced by Eiko

Mockery is saltiness
Disagreement is offense
Ignorance is peace