Anti-Griefer Thread

If you are a griefer, you should be fucking shot. Time wasting subhuman pricks. I don't have enough free time to lose to go and redo all of that again.

Pic related was the base in construction, only a glimmer of the glory it became.

How the hell did you find this site? Get out.

You deserve worse, you whiny cry-baby.

burn in hell demon

semendemon?

Lol that was me, hope you enjoyed the mess me and my friends made faggot.

No, it wasn't.

I don't play that game, do defenses drones and mines cover every possible avenue of attack?
If not, then you really should have seen this coming.

Air, land, and underground incursions were all covered. I bet it was the admin who did it. That fat fuck

You know who you are, you deserve to be swatted

wew

bump

You guys are not very friendly

Where do you think we are?

Have a bump

A place to discuss video games?

Fuck off to >>>/reddit/ you retard nigger baby.

Dude, 8ch is just another hugbox, not much different from halfchan or reddit.

What kind of games do you play user? Don't you get upset when people do asinine things to ruin the enjoyment of everyone else playing?

Suck my griefing, choke on it.

wew laddie

it's not griefing if it's a PvP game/server

I'm saging because this is a bait thread, you mongoloid cocksuckers

That's exactly what using sage as downvoting is.
You sage when you post something off-topic, like I do here.
Lurkmoar faggot.

I'll pass

Well, that's what you're doing as well :^)

sometimes, i pull so hard i rip the skin.

thats supposed to be the case. but weve instead been populated with fags who were banned from other places of discussion, and teenage neo nazis

Seriously, what is with all the bait threads today?

You know why people grief? Because it's fun. Now stop trying to ruin other people's fun and let them grief. Learn to defend your shit or better yet, dont play sandbox games on public servers.

bullying bullies is the only time bullying is okay

autism is amazing sometimes

Turning this into a griefing thread.

As someone who has been griefed and has griefed before, it really doesn't bother me at the end of the day. It's a fucking video game, even if I did have an hour wasted because of someone griefing me. Normally, I just take a break and then play the game another time.

You know why people generally grief though? It's fun and because most of the time, people like yourself who take a game too seriously deserve to be griefed. Because you are so easily butt flustered by being griefed and give them the reaction that they want. Never mind that you probably deserve to be griefed for supporting a cancerous system like Early Access games. I hope you get griefed again.

When I was a kid, I used to make buildings out of sand at the park. Sometimes they would last overnight and other times there would only be footprints left. This didn't bother me because I knew that if I wanted something saved, I should have built it in private. This is the kind of thing you learn as a kid. It's common sense. Don't invest into something that can be so easily destroyed. Is this supposed to be surprising?

this is why you get griefed

this thread is a great source of sodium chloride