Clichés that still exist but nobody is addressing it

who does this? especially with teeth, if you leave it open all the toothpaste juice will fly onto everything you have in the cabinet

slightly open i meant

thx opee cat hiss on penor

Maybe the

Quit brushing like a retarded animal.

This has to fucking stop!

I brush my teeth once per day, before i go to sleep.

smh this happens to me every day

This shit has gotten so old.

Shows using excessive sex and violence as a replacement for good plot. So tired of it. Sometimes I want 1950's tier restrictions back, so people have to try again.

I'm imagining some retard standing at the sink, cabinet open, and violently shoving his toothbrush in and out of his mouth, sending toothpaste spittle all over his retard meds.

yeah, because tv shows in the 50s were so much better than tv shows in the 2010s

What if that's all it did and it just walks away afterward?

That would actually be pretty funny imo

Anything is better than 2010's tv shows.
I would unirionically watch a bunch of shitty cowboy shows before wasting my time with today's trash.

I'm far more entertained by The Twilight Zone or Lost in Space, than I am by just about any current show.

Good argument, Sweetie.

shit arguments get shit responses, bitch

Name one modern show more entertaining than the Twilight Zone.

Star Trek the Next generation.

Liberals in space!

Thirty years old is pushing the definition of "modern". Plus, it may as well have been a 50's show, with how sterile it was.

Star Trek is the true Kino.

At least post DS9.

The first 3 seasons of DS9 were complete shite, however it did get superior to Voyager kino when they started to incorporate the dominion and the effects of a long drawn out war, shattered the illusion that star fleet is a Utopia.

Westworld

Can never win.

Literally who thinks Star Trek is fascist?

Klingon fans

I said liberals, not commies.

t. Duginist

Thanks to movies and television I am terrified of experiencing this. Whenever I go into a room with a mirror, I always turn the light on and look around before looking in the mirror. It's pretty much a superstition for me.