DESKTOP THREAD

Oh shit nigga, better print that screen and paste it right now without cheating and cleaning up!

>>>Holla Forums

Post those wallpapers nigger.

fucking
d
e
g
e
n
e
r
a
t
e

Sure. Have a couple more on the house.

Why not both?

desktop

My nigga

I dig it

honestly I think that would look better without the erect nipple poking through

Hell yeah dude

I completely disagree but have this anyways.

I'd love the first if it wasn't for how shitty those white strokes for the light look.

step it up

Fuck dude that's awesome. Did you rip the icons from an old system or did you find them online?

Who has no taste, again?

its the nextstep theme for os9

Posting my desktop and simultaneously exposing my shit taste as well as wallpapers.

Like poetry.

That could be Wangblows 8.

It's actually Windows 8. Not like that's much better.

I'd say you caught me at a bad time but really this is all the time.

You got a 1080p version of that wallpaper user?

I like them. Thank you.

I AM UPSET

No problem user, have some more.

Desktop with some papes.

inb4 piles of horrifying rainmeter shit

What the fuck happened over the last few days? It's like we switched directly from 8ch-style mild cancer to full half/v/ I LOVE LE VIDYA fags with fucking awful, ugly, cringeworthy wallpapers made only for REFERENCES ECKS DEE, using fucking win10 and shit.

Why do people even use win10. Do they have no fucking idea what it is?
How come that braindead win10 user is even posting there? Why? How?

It hurts me user, it really does. I've done all I can to block the spynet shit, but I really wish I could go back without losing everything.

While you have a point that the number of windows 10 posters have gone up when they should be going down, the shit wallpaper quotient has been the same, as people here have always had shitty wallpapers including myself.

You showed up. Go on back home now.

Why can you not go back? Are you just dumb?

At least call me a faggot.

AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

C-Can you not read user?

I meant it's incredible easy to "go back" without losing anything at all, and I don't understand why you wouldn't unless you just really love win10 or you're lazy, but if you're lazy why would you have "done all I can to block the spynet shit"?
Also the twitter/nigger-tier reaction images aren't helping your case much.

I spent at least an hour in paint making it, faggot. I did it as a labor for one of my favorite games.

Woah woah I just noticed:
It's like you have a vendetta against screen space.

You know user, you're really dumb, but you're kinda cute when you're dumb.

I've been surprised by the number of win10 users here, but I do have to wonder.
Is it because of lot of anons on Holla Forums use wangblows 10, or that the types of anons who take the time to post in desktop threads see a lot of overlap with the type to bend over for microsoft?
I'm trying to hold onto shreds of hope

I'm using win 7, and wont change. ever

It's because Holla Forums users are casuals with massively shit taste, on average. The ones that don't use wangblows10/steam and have good taste in video games are a minority.

Everything fits you massive autist.

I think it's just people are lazy, if all you're doing is playing vidya and shitposting you're probably not a very proactive person to begin with.
I still use 8.1 because it's what was on the laptop I bought and I'm too lazy to actually change anything.

People just don't give a shit about their digital privacy user. It's understandable, the harmful effects of Win10 and other trash operating systems aren't immediately obvious, as people don't feel like they're losing anything except their freedom.

Desktop + some wallpapers. I've got a shitload of Metroid wallpapers if you niggers are interested. I'm sorry for Windows and Chrome at least I don't have Cubase installed on this hard drive

I agree, it moves the focus of the picture from the eyes to the nip. It doesn't help that the nipple is in the center of the image.

It's time to dump some Metroid user. I've dumped all I have.

Still not sure where you posted a reason you can't go back to an older OS yet.

Tell me why double bars are ever a good idea, I've never heard an argument for them.

The system itself being locked the fuck down and harder to do anything with even than win7 (which was also more locked down than previous), and having much worse design choices built in to absolutely everything, really makes me wonder how anyone could use it if they use their computer for the majority of their free time, which is part of why I jump right to assuming CASUL when somebody is using a shit system or a shit layout or shit programs.

I already said I don't have a backup, and I don't really have a lot of time at home to fix it manually. I'm at work and school a lot, so the few hours I have at home, I just want to play vidya and then sleep.

I use the double bars because it allows me to access programs and command that are either currently running or that I use often. I dunno, I like them. I also use w9wm when I feel dangerous.

Say no more

Das it mane

Hang on tight

Just take a couple hours off a weekend and you can fix it. I've never used an automated backup in my life, and I can regularly shift between computers, OS, etc. Literally reinstall win7 and copy your shit over, couple hours tops if you have a slow computer. So I'm contributing at least a little, here's some wallpapers I find pretty aesthetic.

I have a lot that are well suited for phone wallpapers

Is 4th pic FEAR?

So is there a way to do this without having to completely wipe and reset my system? Probably a retarded question, but I figured I'd ask.

I'm going to hold off for a bit before I do more

You did well user.

No, it's THAT DOOR from first lab in STALKER SoC.
Actually, now that I look at it, I need to replace that once I get back to my desktop; that image has some MAD fucking blur on the edges, what the fuck even.

If you have a spare drive, it's 100 times easier, but you can do it with just one drive, too. There are a few different options for reinstalling on same drive, depending how much is on it, how much free space, etc.

All I really care about are my school projects and saved game files. Everything else is already on a separate drive.

I've got about 10 more including these

There's something about her face on that first one, I can't quite place it, but it bugs the shit out of me.

The nose angle doesn't match the other planes of the face. So basically she has a near-death Michael Jackson nose.

It takes all of 10 minutes to pirate win7

I already have Windows 7 on disc that I mooched from my family. I'm trying to avoid the hours of installing the OS, drivers and games.

A E S T H E T I C
wallpapers any less than 1440p should be a crime in current year

They're promo art from a German music festival, they're only available in sizes up to 1080 sadly. Not that it matters too much since I have a 1280x800 screen.

Also what is this "A E S T H E T I C" thing people keep referencing.

I'm annoyed at the artist who drew them, he's really talented and has full size prints of them and some other cool pieces somewhere but they're nowhere to be found online.

let me educate you on proper aesthetics
Go here if you're confused
>>>/mu/71304

It used to mean anything related to vaporwave but than it became a meme phrase by retards who degenerated it to anything that looks good and posts that song from Floral Shoppe.

I had thought that was what it was but was confused by the other guy referring to the wallpapers I posted as AESTHETIC, fair enough I suppose.

this was my desktop for presenting over finals week

Got a large version of that for you

Yours looks better though

It's amusing that Josh was the fat loser, and is now blessed with rugged good looks, while Drake basically just looks like a large, ratty teenager.

Are you kidding me?
Do you live in a fucking cave?

Sorry for not being a hip young memer friend.

Drake looks like he's been holding onto that roll since he played it as it was probably the last good thing he did. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a member of the JUSTice league at this point,

user you must
1. make a list of all software you need
2. make backup of C:/users/
3. install Win7 with daz loader
4. DL and install said list of software
5. ctrl+v backed up /users/ into the new one
DONE

Shit, then I'll look into it when I have time. Thanks user.

i like this wallpaper, you got anymore like this?

please post those backgrounds

cheers champion

have a few from my folder

My autism cant contain itself.

I love you