UEH

UEH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h1ul5
hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=wPfpZ6v5JK0
mangahere.co/manga/zannen_jokanbu_black_general_san/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well congratulations OP, I was trying to hold down my sick and now it is all over my monitor. Fuck you.

I'd yiff him in the knot if you know what I mean.

At least you got dubs

?

I regret nothing

duplicate thread

I hate to admit it, but I laughed.

I wank frequently to a Jackal riding a dead elites thick cock

Gross, fag.

Youre gross

Youre also a gigantic cuck

Quality thread
Bump

Thanks buddy

Go back to cuckchan

user please these are like a trigger for me.

Oddly these are actually okay.

Yeah the guy who made them was pretty good. The only ones that are potentially broken are the dredge ones, but that's not the guys fault. Just dredge.

The first batch of cards were by a troll dubbed cooldown user.

I'm surprised the fag didn't spell it "Awoobiter" or something.

Yeah that first image was really bad, but apart from a few minor grievances I think the second batch is really well designed.

why

WHY ARE THESE THREADS ALWAYS SUCH CANCER
all I wanted was to laugh ;_;

beautiful isn't it?

HWA

Context?

Please stop posting on our board, Holla Forumseddit.

There comes a time in every man's life when he must be forcibly removed from the premises
and yours is now.

Bump. Im done fighting the cancer. Now I want to fucking drown in it

LOL

is that thing a guy?

Jesus christ how does a boy get hips and thighs like that

photoshop and/or estrogen

As a guy who was overestrogenated as a child, that’s not what happened here. If that was the case, he’d have breasts, too; the kind that hang off you.

What a horrible place we live in

[urge to purge the degenerates intensifies]

So I went to his instagram page, and its fucking awful. 16 posts and 8130 followers. I don't know what's going on or why I have a boner.

Also half of his photos are washed out just like that.

A waifufag threw a fit because someone insulted his waifu and spammed reports to get the post deleted.

Oh fuck off, you're the reason /a/ is a hivemind that worships the mods like the second coming of Christ.

Whatever you say, Holla Forumsedditor.

any /k/ommandos here know what gun that guy is holding?

A small one.

a type 79

no matter how many times you type it it won't catch on

No matter how many times you bring your cancer ridden self to /a/ you won't fit in.

damn that's a good joke

Well thanks user. You're not such a faggot in that case.

Why are you here?

Designated shitting street.

He's a member of the /a/IDF.

No, I'm going to keep doing it until Holla Forumseddit and 9g/a/g have the exact same userbase. We're so close already. I guarantee you it will happen by January.

Never gonna happen. Your kind is so retarded that you practically ban yourselves by acting so new all over /a/.

It's garbage, that's all I know.

Thighs that thicc shouldn't be legal.

Post them

I've been posting on /a/ practically since it's existed and it hasn't happened to me so far. And all my Holla Forumseddit buddies have been too. It's happening user, you can't stop it. Enjoy /a/ while you can, because come January it'll be nothing but JoJo threads.

Holy shit is that really him?

Too be fair even when he was younger playing in iCarly it was obvious this guy was fucking queer

Why do I find this so funny?

You're really bad at this user. We've known jojo is just a Holla Forums tier thread for a long time now. I saw a few Holla Forumsedditors like yourself banned and their posts deleted in one quite recently because you just can't lurk well enough to fit in.

Because even the other character was horrified.

I don't think so. For starters the character's name is spelled Nevel, and the actor who plays him, Healthier Generation, is a health advocate. This is that guy now.

What in the goddamn

I had one job.

Don't worry, we'll move over in large enough groups to change things. You need cultural diversity, and we're the ones to give it.

This is very poor bait.

Look at me. I'm /a/ now.

0/10

Does anyone know if you can emulate halo 2? I heard something about CE

Is it even a thing?

It's too late. You will be one of us soon enough.

There's PC versions, but you don't belong here.

0/10

Accept it.

You're right, I should go find it!

ass

Love you too.

0/10
You're giving me some good intel to bring back and know what kind of posting to report.

I'm just fucking around, at most I just lurk the board because I feel the mods are too strict. Not much I can do about it since you guys like them too much.

/a/ could use some more traffic tbh
Wish there were more threads about LN/WNs personally

We disagree. It's comfy without swarms of rabid niggers from Holla Forums.

Who said it had to come from Holla Forums? You're not thinking too well, have you gotten enough sleep? Eaten enough today?

hue

I have so many questions.

I recognize those blown-up dolls

Tell me about the dolls, user.

What do you guys think is worse, Anthony Burch or turbo autists like these guys?

Burch, he has more influence to spread more harmful things than your typical /cow/poke

Burch is actively destructive to society, and does what he does not because he likes it, but because he has been told he should do it like a good little goy. Autists on the other hand tend to keep to themselves or their internet communities, and do what they do because they find pleasure in it. Also this

I want to protect that smile

There is absolutely nothing more to say about that.

damn son, they're bigger than her legs

plz fam

stop

i wish i had more tbh :——————D

Lol

That's fucked up.

*shitposts externally*

are you this dumb?

What does "shitpost externally" mean to you

That you are saying he is shitposting, and first off we are in a lol thread, so it is shitposting by default, and secondly he is making fun of the comics and you still feel the need to "protect our competitive edge"

Meh, Holla Forums still needs contiune its chemo, even with election campaign shills mostly fucked off it is still filled with yobs with IQ below room temperature.

I mean not that it is not an imageboard but fuck it has some of worlds rarest blackhole-dense sjws don't even start me on how fucking abysmal Holla Forums is

I was shitposting, if I were to point out he was I'd have greentexted

Learn chan etiquette

You do know it's worse here, don't you?

Wew lad

Thought you were talking about that bait thread with the Switch for a second, the one complaining it's underpowered in the OP. I'm amazed it's still up considering it should've been deleted or bumplocked several times over twelve hours ago yet it still survives.

I was talking about this one. Unless I'm mistaken, which is entirely possible, it seems the OP has been banned an hour.

Meanwhile actual console wars get to stay up with near-constant thread purges because they want the thread to stay alive for whatever mystical reasons they've got

Don't worry about that. I'm sure there will be slime soon enough.

Is there a >>>/lol/ board to use as a new home for cringeworthy shit?

This is obvious bait.

Why does he look like Milo on his Twitter? archive.is/h1ul5

Is that a tomboy or a boy?

That's a boy.

I'm not even sure how to take this. Frankly, I find it more impressive, than anything else.

That's not that bad, if you take off the tits. Though, I'm not seeing the whole thing here.

Still, it doesn't offend my quality senses as the prior load did.

I shouldn't find it so funny.

Because they’re both faggots.

oh it was the boner thread all along

Just for you

Tell me they didnt turn capt america into a woman.

Different character taking up the mantle. It's not Steve.

They didAnd Captain Britain into a Muslim womanAnd FUCKING THOR into a woman with cancerAnd numerous other casesComics are trash these days.

Well more gave the title to, rather then someone getting their transformation fetish into comics like said.

These lol threads have gotten out of control, or have been I can't tell which.

Do you like to feel in charge user?

Do they have a dental plan and great benefits?

Please post more

Can you describe this type of wife?
Is she a lioness

hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/

That poor bastard, watching him get all worked up like that killed me. It's the same shit we're going through with gamergate but they've got it so much worse because nobody fought back until it was far too late.
I like that he got his point across without mentioning SJWs or giving them an excuse to hate him for bigotry. It really is all about marketing. The jews did this.

that fact that this exists just proves how bad of a pokemon goodra is.

fucking hate those goodrafags.

Don't forget, the armor that Thor and other norse rangers wear purges toxins and poisons from the body, but Whor's cancer isn't a toxin, so as she is in the armor, it keeps her healthy sans the spreading of the cancer. She is constantly suffering from the cancer spreading, as she's fighting crime, combined with her being a woman that the current narrative continues to say is underpaid and discriminated against, this makes her the APEX VICTIM.

Kudos. That's really cool of him to speak openly about that.

that's not a guy.

that's just another mtf. responsible for 25% of the human population and gaining fast. by year 2100, all normal females will be girls that think they are boys for attention on tumblr. my sister is now a brother and thinks she is a boy. i can't live with it.

this also means the extinction of normal males, and it also means you'll never be able to use your penis correctly ever.

*ftm
*ftm
*ftm

how did i fuck that one up?

Just become a mtf then, that way it balances out

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck

You know what has to be done.
It's not too late to become an only child.

The best part is all the cuckchanners actually think the mod really did get fired.

cuckchan never fails to amaze and disgust me

so…this is the power…of cuckoldry…

Rape the autism out of her.

Wait, I didnt understand whats going on and what is the problem, can you explain?

Read the warning above the post

not surprised. after gamergate, shit load of ftms and feminists swarmed to 4chan and use it frequently to this day for trollshielding purposes and in an attempt to look "cool" see this for a prime example youtube.com/watch?v=wPfpZ6v5JK0 what we have here is a fat tumblrina formerly an ftm. has a cuckchan mascot on her shelf, and brags about going on cuckchan on her tumblr.

all the cuckchan vets are gone and wound up here instead.

don't have the conscience to tell her to off herself. i did express great disappointment in her though. yes, like all ftms, she is a fucking her whether she likes it or not.

if this tumblr "I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG BODY. I AM A BOY! NOT A GIRL" shit ends, i'll pay my friend to sap her pussy to remind her that she is a girl.

I did, I still dont understand, they banned a SJW mod..?

It actually was Holla Forums reporting all these crack dens party locations for violating fire codes.

no they banned a mod for slamming gays

WOW LOL

Even as this place is getting shittier, at least we don't have SJW global mods.

pretty sure thats illegal and our mods would do the same

Sorry i dont visit Holla Forums

Epic. Crack dens is where Gay hippies just eat crystals?

Do you guys ever feel like you don't belong anywhere? I don't just mean that exile from normalfag society we all suffer from, but even imageboards and stuff? Every board I go to, I feel like I'm not enough of a hardcore devotee to have a right to be there. I always get in fights with people over the dumbest shit, and it's not just shitposting, I genuinely develop a hatred for them that makes me not want to return, and I can't tell if it's their fault or mine. Like I tried to talk about Rogue One because I genuinely enjoyed it and a bunch of people who haven't even watched it jumped up my ass about multiculturalism and feminism and the movie being anti-white propaganda. This happened with Fury Road too. I just liked a fucking movie and wanted to talk about the cool action scenes. It's like 4chan and anywhere else is too SJW, Holla Forums is too far in the other direction, and normalfags don't care ENOUGH about the things I care about for me to get along with them. I went to /v9k/ because I thought maybe a bunch of bitter virgins like me would at least have similar problems, but those guys are actual psychopaths and it's no goddamn wonder they're single. Like one of them was sad because his dog died after he spent thousands of dollars on surgery to save it, and someone else mocked him for spending money on a "stupid animal." What the fuck kind of person says that shit?

I spend most of my free time sleeping now because I can't find a single person I enjoy speaking to. I'll still indulge in my hobbies from time to time, but it's almost like what's the point of doing anything in this world if you've got nobody to share it with? Nobody cares. Nobody is worth interacting with. I'm probably carrying equal blame but if we're all insufferable shitheads then what's the point in carrying on living?
I'm blogposting here because this thread is garbage anyway so nothing of value was lost.

Le irony goon face.
Poe's law.

So this place is about free speech, but under right wing ideas, so how to not make those contradict?

the struggles of being an autist on an image board

just hide behind 7 layers of irony to hide the fact you have crippling chronic depression

Other people's opinions do not influence free speech, shitty moderation does.

It's not illegal to report buildings that possibly violate fire codes user. Fire Departments regularly ask people to report buildings in urban areas even if the person reporting it isn't 100% sure.

The fuck does that mean? this place is advertised as for free speech but really, no one wants left wing shit. You can say that the site is free speech under right wing boards?

Have you tried spacebattles? I agree with you on this thread not being good.

>>>/roze/

I'm a liberal jew but this is doesn't stop me from Holla Forums posting and talking/playing games here

Well Holla Forums on this site has been completely fucked because of no moderation so you have resident shitposters derailing every single thread on purpose. Board got raided to hell and never recovered

Is that the forum full of hyper-autistic people arguing about whether things from one franchise would beat things from another franchise even though they have totally incomparable pseudo-science tools?

M8 you're probably fucking depressed. Get yourself some sort of social connections and start doing some sort of excersize. It doesn't really matter what, just do something that makes your body release endorphins so you feel better. Maybe join a cult or something I dunno.

Free speech is a possibility on 8ch, it's not guaranteed on all boards since board owners can moderate them as they see fit.

Right.

Whoa Ho

When did lol threads become cringe threads?

Straight from the comic. You should give it a try, it's done by the same guy who did that Really Slutty elf and uninterested orc comic.
Spoonfeeding:
mangahere.co/manga/zannen_jokanbu_black_general_san/

Hi Satan
She's a superhero, of course she's underpaid, she doesn't get paid at all. Only anti-heroes and presumably villains (ones with henchmen at least) get paid for their work.

No, there are plenty of leftists here, you won't get banned for saying anything leftist, but don't get surprised if majority right disagree with you. If some people disagreeing with you hurts your feelings you shouldn't be here however

Also 8ch is advertised as free speech but not all boards, every board has their own rules where they can ban whatever they want. Holla Forums won't ban you for your opinions unless you spam or shit like that, but doesn't apply to all boards

Ty

But how can the mod's action's be justified in that 4ch warning

Bump for a quality thread friends :^)

There are no global rules here except for not violating US law. Anything else goes. If someone wants to make a board where opposing opinions can be censored, nothing is stopping them.

The great thing about this place, however, is the ability to create boards. Meaning if Mark achieved his final Jewish form and went full sperg mode here, we could just all migrate to a new board and let Mark sperg out all he wants like a child.

On cuckchan, if a mod wants to sperg out and the other moderators don't give a shit then you're fucked and can either bend over and take it up the ass, or leave.

I still enjoy halfchan v, there is some of us hidden like snakes under the sun, behind the shitty reddit-tier posts there are still uncataloged memes that no one calls out, it's like a pulse from the heart of the old hivemind, it warms my heart when I see one of those and the secrecy they're handled in, not talking about loss or shit like that, you know shit we'll never talk about but we know they're still there.

It's places, usually abandoned warehouses that the new-age hippies and druggies buy up, renovate (hardly) and covertly advertise to others of their ilk to come to either sleep/get high/come down free of charge, they even have rules of conduct for what to do when police come knocking, so despite being anarchist they are very privy to how law works when it benefits them.
This all started when one of their dens of degeneracy actually burned to the fucking ground with people still trapped inside. Holla Forums is now on a mission to report these places for health and safety violations, which creates a bit of hilarity:
a) these places get condemned and force the vermin out of their nests, protecting themselves and adjacent buildings from potential death/destruction, possibly leading to arrests for anyone not complying
-or-
b) forces them to bring these places up to safety standards like good citizens
Either way, it works out for everyone's benefit.

Jesus Christ save us.

thanks buddy

I miss those old donald duck comics, atleast in yurop and asia it's surprisingly still alive and pumping out bi-weekly comics (mostly about Uncle Scrooge and Donald). Of course the quality is mostly meh since it's mostly just slice of life starring disney characters with abit of spin-offs from donald time from time , and from the looks of how long they've been doing it, it's clear that this shit has dragged on for far too long

this is the wrong thread for you, rose

Well you're the third person who's told me that in a week so I guess I should do something about it before I fucking kill myself.
I've always been scared of mind-altering medication though. It seems like everyone I've seen start taking anti-depressants just becomes a zombie with no personality at all. I don't want to live just to be alive, I want an actual reason. If the meds gave me more motivation to get back into things I dreamed about as a child, or gave me more energy and magically made me enjoy everything, I'd be up for that. I don't want to be a neutral person just existing because it's illegal to die.

Actually come to think of it, I do fit in one place, which is halfchan's /d/. I use it because there's not enough activity on ours, but I actually have stimulating conversations there and nobody hates me. I don't want to base my entire life on being a pervert, though. Maybe I should just say fuck it and live for orgasms.

Yes. Also they split into two forums after a mod made a shitfit after they were laid off for bullying

Dont take any anti depressant pills, seriously.

why do all people with assburgers threaten to kill themselves?

i swear to god. it makes them so easy to pick out. they'll never do it anyways. don't have the guts like a normalfag.

i'm a normalfag and i need to know

Definitely, though I don't know if there's much in the way of a better way without dropping the anonymity aspect to at least some extent. It's hard enough finding someone around here that's on a similar enough wavelength most days, but then there's seemingly infinite bullshit that can drive apart even these most tenuous connections. In all honesty, I think a great deal of such dissonances derive from the fundamental differences in assumption that we have in regards to life, living, interaction with one another, and assumptions about the state of our reality, though I realize that may be neither here nor there for some people.

Ah fuck, whatever.

The joys of being exposed to a nice culture in a nice world, seeing it grow and evolve, and then have everything observably go down the tubes. And whenever you look back, thinking when you left was the lowest it could have gotten and maybe it's gotten better, somehow the world's found new ways to disappoint.

And now you're doomed to recognize the exact same erosion happening in the last bastions of decency privacy consequence-free interactions of any size where cynicism isn't absolutely mandatory.

After seeing that one too many times, I've been trying to think up something that I could sperg out on in the hopes of growing a community and ruling over it with an iron fist. Small compromises and concessions pile up fast.

Well, the idea is that you can always make a board and enforce your freedoms there.
As for left wing shit, or just about any disagreeable viewpoint, you can have a conversation on just about anything if you package it in the right way. Boards have different cultures, if your post assumes something from the collective, it'd better make the right assumptions.

The largest manifestation of olden times I've seen on mootchan was back when [sound] threads were a thing. Which were truly pleasant until some fucker just started systematically seeking out those threads and leaving a singular image with embedded CP and a link to the extension needed to view embedded files. Usually just one post, to leave the impression that such material was the primary reason for the threads.
Can't tell if it was some fucker against fun, someone trying to give a reason to completely bar embedded files, or an alphabet organization initiative to have a reason to get their mitts closer to that juicy traffic.

Because we're disgusted by most people but simultaneously yearn for intimacy. I watch people from a distance and think all kinds of awful shit about them based on their appearance and assumptions I've made. Then I might get to know them better because I'm forced to because I work with them or see them daily, and I'll realize they're not so bad and everyone has a complex personality and it's wrong to generalize. Then I'll get to know them even better and realize, "no wait, I was right the first time. My generalization of them was on-point and they're a fucking stereotype and I didn't see it before because of my own desperation to not be lonely." Then I withdraw from society for a while until hearing nothing but my own thoughts becomes too much to bear, and I find myself looking out a window at people again and trying to guess what kind of life they lead.

I don't enjoy being around people. I don't enjoy being alone. The only answer seems to be to remove myself from the equation entirely because it would ease my suffering and they wouldn't have to tolerate that weird guy anymore. Win/win.
Then I don't do it because I'm still holding onto the faintest little glimmer of hope in the back of my mind that somebody will come along who's perfect for me, and we can hate the world together.

Do you actually expect that a bunch of anonymous shitposters on the internet would give a fuck about your daily life struggles?

While e-sports are pretty boring, there's no need to be so fucking mad about it. normalfags are dumb.

pic related

don't let her find out though, she'll probably turn into a feminazi or some extremist sort that wants to behead all men

Holla Forums is a great example of the dangers of free speech. When you give people freedom/control/power, they create structure. And structure creates rules, and rules are enforced.
Anarchy always turns into tyranny, it is impossible and unethical to sustain freedom forever.

Hating people is one thing but hating animals used to make people bring out the torches and pitchforks and you'd never be welcome again. Remember NEDM?

If you need to feel like you're apart of something bigger than yourself, you could start worshipping KEK and seek out a local national socialist organization to join.
Or make a hobby out of your perversion, start making porn or learn 3d modeling/traditional art.
Maybe become a thrill seeker and move to australia where every day is a struggle to not die to a fucking spider in your shoe or rock fish in your bath tub or alligator in your toilet or snake in your trousers or jellyfish in a puddle or drop bear hiding above your door.

I do the opposite, I have donned a mask of pure impenetrable autism and assburgers. I can't get offended, nor can I get really emotionally invested. I live solely for and engage in nothing but serious discussion. Only through serious discussion can I learn something. Shitposts do not work on me, instead I try to drag shitposters to my level of serious discussion until they decide to ignore me for being too much of a hassle despite coming here fishing for replies in the first place, or they actually get serious and step up their own game.

I don't really feel anything anymore, and feel like I'm detached from everything as a result. The idea of being part of a group and having others expect me to adhere to certain standards and rules I do not care for is not one I enjoy, so I've been looking at the world on my own for as long as I can remember. As fun and comforting being part of something is, I can't live comfortably knowing incoming information is being filtered through biased lenses as the entire story withheld, or all possible viewpoints on the matter are overlooked, no matter how silly they seem at first glance.

There was a lot of screaming because "it's not a sport" like hot dog eating contests are acceptable.

To be fair, I'm all for espn finding any reason to stop airing video games.

All I want to know is what the fuck happened between the second-to-last and last panels.

I think it was for just the top 8, but I was watching it on and off on twitch so I didn't pay much attention to the event as a whole. I'm just waiting for the day normalfags go and ruin some other hobby so vidya can get better.

That thing she was doing, she did some more.

okay, mate. stop threatening to kill yourself. you're not getting me, or any of the other normalfags/asspies sympathy in this thread.

back on track. so, you have no empathy and treat others like objects?

makes sense. in a nutshell, you're a sociopath, but the anxiety and other autistic traits you asspies have prevents you from going on school shootings, and killing sprees. you can't be impulsive due to this. i also suppose that's what prevents you from offing yourselves. instead, you just threaten to online, but never actually do it.

really, i feel sorry for asspies such as yourself. that must fucking suck knowing that you'll never have true friends, or get laid. one of love's main ingredients is empathy, and without it, you will never get any love, and you's have none of that.

there really is nothing that can be done for you. i hope for an era where neural implants exist like deus ex, and it could remove the autism from you and allow you to be a normalfag like i.

he has assburgers user. he cannot realize things as a result.

are you under the impression that tabletop games comics and television are recovering?

Le funny brah.

I see, I didn't know he was retarded, my bad.

I'm not threatening to kill myself for sympathy or upvotes or "likes", it's more like a blatant statement of fact that it's the only thing that makes sense from my perspective. If anything, I posted this looking for somebody who agrees with me and shares this suffering, so I could feel less bad/weird about it.

The problem with tabletop and comics is that the companies producing them are being cannibalized by sjws, while tv and movies has been the electric jew since the 60's.

Nigger, just go to reddit already, they will give you the "sympathy" you long for and you will find fellow retards such as yourself.

No, we just have a literal fucking kike board owner and Holla Forums is moderated by paid shills. So totally don’t do anything to fix this or save the site or anything, you fucking faggot.

yes, most people are very strange and disappointing.

You aren't even fucking listening, this is why I hate normalfags. Instead of actually think and process what you're reading, you'd rather revert to spouting memes and bullying because it takes less mental effort.

Probably because I don't give a single fuck about your feelfeels, just kill yourself already, you would make the world a much better place.

If you’re going to kill yourself, either suicide bomb a synagogue or pick one extremely high-level jew to assassinate, since you don’t care about getting away with it.

Your only out is suicide, lowering you standards, or just not interacting with people outside of what's required. Nobody gives a shit about how you feel, you mean fucking nothing.

No one gives a fuck about what you have to say. If you’re such a coward that you would take your own life, you should at least have the courtesy to do something good with your last act on Earth. See:

she's all for trans rights. became an ftm just a month ago. she's changed.. so much. amazing how powerful tumblr is, aye?

she's got short blue hair, those homosuck skrillex esque glasses the trannies always wear, wears my fucking clothes sometimes i caught her trying to sneak clothes out of my room once dead fucking serious. she wears my shit, calls me a "cissy" and badmouths about me all day long to her trans friends. i couldnt be fucked to give a damn. it's the stealing clothes part that ticks me off tho. my jackets smell like that feminine body spray shit now.

you are. it's pretty obvious.

i really think you should leave the thread before you embarrass yourself further, but the assburgers you have probably prevents you from doing so. lets see

i'll just tell you this now because you're unable to work it out for yourself because of your autism:

nobody cares.

if you wants sympathy, go to tumblr. lot of asspies on there that form a hugbox. Holla Forums is not the place for you.

jesus fucking christ. it is true.
mate, i'm trying hard not to rip on you, but i think now i'm beginning to understand why asspies are made fun of so much.

he ain't gonna off himself, lad. he can't. assburgers is a roadblock for suicide. it's sad really. all he can do is wait for someone to kill him, or until he goes into cardiac arrest.

After seeing his art a few times the gif is what finally gave me a mind control fetish

WHERE AM I

do they have cocks?

Spacebattles is hardcore socjus, way farther off the deep end than halfchan. If he found halfchan too SJW he'd hit that problem in SB as well.

The look terrible. How many people actually buy them?

Furries throw thousands at things that are at best mediocre.

Has this been that long since it's been drawn? Surely it's not too late for them.

oh wonderful, now china will be able to buy land in other countries to pollute across the globe

I thought they were already doing that.

God damn it's been forever.

Team Skull Grunt is cute
C U T E

I actually kinda want this.

(check'd)
that gif gave me a boner

I want to hold hands with her.

Me too
I want to see if cuddling with her is all it takes for her to stop being evil

This is now a truthseeker thread

>>>/truthseeker/ works

If anything, the dragon and goodra ones look like you could hug them. That must feel nice.

I have no questions and wish to remain ignorant on the subject.

fuckin' arabs, man.

it just might have been about a year now
time fucking flies

Fucking really? It feels like last month.

His MGS2 Raiden drawings are even older

>>>/cuckquean/

Watching this fucking hurts. Seeing him actually feel frustrated because seeing the thing he love slowly decensed into craphole thanks to gender politics and marketing. Fuck this PC culture. It fucking ruins everything.

Don't feel bad for him. He is a huge faggot and a hypocritical SJW.

Don't cry for him

He's already dead

and his dad filmed it

just made this

That went south quickly

Pardon my newfaggotry but what is a fire safety thread?

I will never pardon you.

NEVER

Libshits tend to hold parties in broken down buildings and warehouses, which is in violation of fire safety codes in most jurisdictions. As such they seek out such locations and report them to the authorities to piss these people off.

They're basically pretending to be Lawful Neutral to piss people off.

An attempt by Holla Forums to fuck with idiots in shitty buildings that are Oakland Fire tier. It's gained traction and has caused shitty fire-prone buildings to shut down while also generating salt. I think it started on 4/pol/ and then came here because

Holla Forums picked up reporting fire hazards and things like that because it'll annoy liberals. I never really payed attention to it, but then again I don't use Holla Forums much.

Apparently that mod goes to our Holla Forums, explains a hell of alot if true.

You must not live in Canada or Africa

Burn your hard drive

i don't get it. What's the point of the image?

I think you just can't handle the truth, my dude.

Wait, the same guy behind the new Dirk Gently series? He seems like a pretty cool guy, gotta check out the stuff he made.

How does the human body react to eating live animals like that? We're not adapted to eating raw meat, much less living meat.

WRONG
We can digest it, thus we are adapted to eat it.
All you have to do is cut it in smaller pieces and chew a little more.

Maybe she's like Mr Mangetout.

Anyone has the new Zone cartoon?

If you mean the XXXtreme Ghostbusters one, it's been uploaded on most of the usual porn video sites now.

Guess Tony Stark was just an illusion then

But the girl clearly swallowed the mouse whole and living. No cutting or chewing involved.

It's on the volafile for 29 more minutes.

It's shit unless you're a cuckold for demon gangbangs

no fug off
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2e0058d818ce8e84fb2136bfe199cd51936d02d6&dn=XXXtreme%20Ghostbusters.zip

Doesn't matter if it's high or low quality, it's shit anyway.

epic

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

Max Landis, the man, seems to be a pretty cool guy, if not on the weird side.
Max Landis' works are insanely hit or miss. He has a very pronounced style, kind of like Wes Anderson, but less in a tone and cinematographic sense, and more in the really bizarre characters and dialogue that seems like it was written by a child or a crazy person. I feel like he could make some really great stuff, but it seems he's plagued by studio meddling and money problems quite frequently, so I can't recommended anything he's made Except Chronicle Fuck you, I really liked Chronicle. Really good use found footage filming and that Akira ending was great

How's Dirk Gently? Douglas Adams is always good, and whether it's one-to-one source material or a loose adaption, I have a good feeling Landis is a good fit for it.

e p i c

I don't get it. Is this an attempt to provoke me into an angry response, or are you just shitposting for the sake of shitposting?

HAH

M8, I've been in a fairly similar situation to your own. What worked for me was basically going full Holla Forums and fostering an understanding as to why the people around me behaved the way they did, and why their behavior was dysfunctional/repellent in the context of which behaviors are healthy for society and which ones aren't. I learned enough to base my disgust towards normalfags and the shallow or degenerative behaviors they persue from a pragmatic perspective rather than a knee-jerk emotional one. From that point, when you have a rational understanding of what kind of person is ideal for a healthy society, devote your energy towards becoming that person. Use your disgust at the behaviors you condemn as a motivator to remove those behaviors from your own psyche/ lifestyle. You want better discourse from the people around you? Then strive to become the best person you can be, the sort of person that people look up to, like a community leader, so that people are approaching you and basing their opinions on what you have to say. Social interaction is a thousand times easier when people are actively wanting to be around you, and by getting people to respect and listen to you, you aren't only improving yourself, but them as well. Strive for self-improvement, and from that point you can take control of the discourse and make the world around you a closer approximation of the world you want to live in.

Whatever you decide to do, user, it'll probably be better than spilling your spaghetti on a Serbian Bassoon-playing forum and blubbering about how you want to an hero.

e b i n

And here we see a shitposter going full spurdo, wew

I guess it's an art.

This, and mildly related.

but why?

I guess its sort of the same fetish as crushing.

but that's degenerate

That picture is always depressing to see. The destruction in his parents eyes is so clear.

Aye

I've experienced that many times. Imageboards do that to you. It's not healthy for the brain to be chronically jaded and cynical. You need the starry eyed naivety of an idiotic teenager to feel good about life, its just that simple. And you can never go back. But no need to be a melodramatic faggot about it, if you can't cope with this you really should kill yourself, not meant as an insult but genuinely.

I had to look it up and it wasnt so bad

This video is an excellent deconstruction of Reddit as a whole.

Thanks

fuck off user, he just wrote the script and the frist one wasn't bad, and Victor Frankenstein was change alot, fuk u

it's a bumtoy

Didn't Stark get his fortune by developing and selling weapons?

Any of you hypnofags have the parody one where the chick apologizes because the swirly contacts are falling out and the guy tells her she's ruining it for him?

Wait, the issue here isn't furshit, it's the implied casual infidelity, right?

tbh vaginas are pretty gay when you think about it. I don't want to stick my dick or mouth near a stinky fish bucket

Why is that "penis" actually a pool noodle?

…user that's what dicks look like. Is…is yours not square?

go to a psychiatrist. get happy pills, probably something that alters dopamine moreso than serotonin. bupropion ended up working for me.
any dream you have is worth pursuing as its virtue is as self-evident as your existence. there are a few good people out there and you can find them. good luck user, my fight with depression has gone on for eight years and it's finally getting better.

dumb niggers

honestly a point of slight hope for cuckchan, it was known that there were SJWs aplenty in the moderation but it was unclear if they'd be allowed to abuse it

I like that the other horse is sufficiently horrified by what she is seeing.

What the fuck? If this is true Reddit is even more of a waste of space than I thought. It seems like it cannot possibly be true… Who would go on a website and not actually engage with it in any way?

It's true though. You can buy upvotes.
you can even convince someone to have a full on breackdown just for saying "I disagree".

Seriously it's fucking hilarious