Is sony bad at designing comfortable controllers or are they just not meant for my fat murican hands?

Is sony bad at designing comfortable controllers or are they just not meant for my fat murican hands?

Funny you mention the PS4 controller as your complaint against Sony controllers, because the DS4 was the first controller they made that actually fits in normal hands.

Never had a problem with any Dualshock, love the 360 controller too.

you must be a malnourished yuropoor faggot
the DS4 is so fucking small. if you are a woman or a yuropoor i could understand how youd like it though…

ds4 is just about the only decent controller sony has ever made in their entire history.
that being said, it's still not as good as xbone controller. sony just refuses to listen to anyone. that's just their company policy.
stubbornness is their biggest flaw and their biggest strength.

My problem with dualshock controllers is the left stick placement. On every other controller the left stick is parallel with the face buttons because you spend most of your time pressing buttons and using the left stick, so it feels natural to have them in the same relaxed position. I recently played through MGS2 and died a shit ton because the motion that would make you move forward on any other controller sends you forward and right.

I just doesn't feel fight to me.

I await your damage control

Manlets never learn do they?

I've browsed Holla Forums for most of my life at this point, and when it comes to controllers i've reached the conclusion that EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE that browses Holla Forums, has malformed hands.

Nobody is ever fucking happy with any controller.
They always have some kind of weird problems with any fucking controller, either their hands are too big, or too small, or they have penises in place of their fingers or some shit.
There will never be a controller that pleases the majority of Holla Forums, there's always SOMETHING wrong with them.

I have pretty big hands (8" from tip of middle finger to crease on my wrist) & the DS4 is my favorite controller for general use on PC. The shape of the Wii U Gamepad hurts my hand after a while & the placement of things on the Wii U Pro Controller is uncomfortable as well. I don't even like Sony (aside from the DS4 & MDR-V6), but the DS4 feels the most comfortable & versatile to me. I have some XB360 Controllers but the d-pad is irredeemable shit. I never tried the XB1 Controller, but heard the d-pad was fixed.

OP did seem weird to me. As someone with large hands I really didn't think the DS4 was small.

What are you, retarded? I never said microshit controllers were good.

Do you honestly believe only Sony and Microsoft make video game controllers? Idiot. Nice (1) by the way. Typical retard.

That's not how they work, kiddo.

Oh yeah?

>>>/reddit/

I challenge that opinion

out of the way sir

No analog stick? It's trash.

reminder that controllers made to wrap around your hand is the most fucking stupidest thing

how many fucking shift keys you need

Here is the optimal controller setup.

One analog stick? Okay, then.

3D games? Use an Xbone controller

2D games? Use a Dualshock 4

First Person or Strategy? Use a Keyboard and Mouse.

Prove me wrong.

That's why there are so many gamepads with so many different designs. Some people like symmetrical sticks, others prefer them flipped. Some people want a small controller to grip, others want something big and meaty. It's the same reason there are so many gaming mice and keyboards.
Then some retard makes a "What's the best controller" thread and everyone spergs at each other.

You can same the same about right stick. The deal is once you get used to it and you're used to xbox gamepad stick placement will feel comfortable. Sony and any self-respecting gamepad developer listens to users but tries to do something that will fit the majority, if they change from classic to xbox layout it'll cause a Tsar-Bomba level of butthurt from Sony users.

I love my DS4 but I only use it for platformers and games where sticks are better than kb+m there are very few of those. I used to play fightans with it too but keyboard is better, except 360+ motions.
Lots of fags on Holla Forums just love to shit on everything, OP is one of those, clearly to le epic troll like some plebbitor.

You should try to combine those two.

Every controller has had roughly the same real estate since the fucking 90's, honest question: are you medically obese? like do you have ham hands?

this tbh desu

I like that controller. It doesn't have dummied out inputs when connected to the PC like the ps3 controller.
Sony still deserves shit for that

OP confirmed for ham hands.

Disappointing damage control. The fact that you didn't even bother to post your preferred controller gives you away, and now that you blew your load early and shit on microsoft you can't even claim you use a modded Duke, so I'm waiting to see what shovelware third party abortion you can google to try and save face.

BIG MEATY HAM HANDS

Probably the Gamesir fag back again.

Kill yourself cuckchan.

For fucks sake, your never going to please everyone with a controller design.

Zero immersion, no vibration, shitty
Just an example

I already said my favorite controllers you fucking retard. You have down syndrome.

Sage isn't a down vote. And you are autistic.

They are salty little yuropoors with tiny hands. of course you cant expect them to have any reading comprehension or common sense, user.

Sorry your garbage Romanian education never taught you what the definition of "controller" is. Bye bye now Andrei.

Fucking retarded newfags

But computers are made for work purposes first, and entertainment purposes second.
Checkmate atheists

An atari paddle proves m+kb are controllers?
Do you have brain problems?

It honestly scares me there are people ITT who think this way, I know you are joking but still

Read the letters to the left, autist. I just didn't bother to crop out the accompanying image from the google search. This damage control is awful mane.

You're just holding it wrong.

W E W
E
W

Ok, since you have down syndrome, here's another dictionary which explains why M+KB are controllers. You are welcome buddy.

They're just not meant for fat fucks such as yourself

Heh. Okay, I'll explain this to you in simple terms. We have Cars, and we have Trucks. Trucks are specifically designed to haul cargo, while video game controllers are specifically designed to control videogames. Cars are designed to carry passengers, and Mice and Keyboards are specifically designed as input devices for computers for the purpose of productivity related tasks.

We can haul cargo with a Car, but it is not a Truck. We can use a Truck as a passenger vehicle, but it is not a Car. We can use a Mouse and Keyboard to control videogames, but they are not video game controllers.

Now that I've cleared this up, feel free to either continue your autistic ranting, or you could always just man up and admit you were wrong I know, I know, your pride not only dictates that you have the last word, but that you must never admit when you're wrong.

If your hands are took fat for a Dualshock 4 they're way too fucking fat for a keyboard. Unless the point is that a keyboard is bigger than a DS4, in which case you're even dumber than you seem

U WOT M8?

fuck dude just go back to krautchan you are embarrassing yourself here

ITT
when will you fags finally learn to ignore?

kys fam

Xbone controller wired on win7 is the fucking tits you pleb. Been playing GTA V on my GTX1080 maxed. Join the fucking master race and play on a 30 inch hd monitor and DSR all your old games like mass effect with reshade and ambient occulsion. Theres even controller mods if you want to play like a console pleb
My brother started like that, now hes jamming all sorts of rad games on KB+M and like assassins creed on controller.

Tl;dr copypasta Xbone controller is fucking rad

Relevant image for you user.

Get on my level, non-Thinkpad users.

Best controller of all time coming through.
:^)

You've ascended to Richard Stallman tier lad, embrace GNU/Linux like your gonads depend on it.

that's not the dreamcast controller ;^3

Just out of curiosity, how tall are you?

I just can't justify paying 60 bucks for the controller when I am more then happy with the Ps3 controller on my PC. Is it really that much better? Anyone have some feedback with both controllers used.

When your body starts depositing fat in your hands its time to stop.

i never had a problem with them
>>>/bane/

(checked)
The PS4 controller feels nicer to me. That's subjective of course. The analogue triggers feel much improved, the d-pad, while still shit, feels situation slightly better due to the changed hand-grips. The analogue sticks, at launch, were made of pure shit and decayed shortly thereafter, but newer models are more robust. There is a newer hardware revision too, which allows you to play and recharge the controller at the same time, something the original PS4 controller model did not (reason for which I cannot fathom other than that Sony are complete fucking morons).
So, I much prefer the feel of the PS4 controller and it is now supported via Steam, touchpad included, and is fully customisable like the Steam controller (but with an actual d-pad and two analogue sticks). I think the next revision of the Steam controller, if there is one, will be more in line with the PS4 considering the lack of momentum the current design garnered (even though it's technically superior it doesn't *feel* better).

thats silly. and i wish the cord it came with were longer

6'2"

That hand looks like it was stung by a hornet.

The dpad and triggers are the only things they got right, only because Microsoft STILL can't figure out how to make a proper dpad after 10 controller revisions for xbone. As usual Sonyggers will defend this abortion of a controller.

brain_damage.jpeg

It's optimal for this

You first contrarian 8channer

DS3 is fine

You're bad at statistics and statistical conclusions

I use DS3 for the button sensivity on PS2 emulator on 3D games
It feels good.

manlet with babbyhands here. ds3 is the best-fitting controller i have ever felt, except for when i was 8 and got my SNES

I think the problem is OP has baby Randlet hands.

I've never had any problems with their controllers, and I'm an Amerifat.
I enjoyed the DS3 more than I did the 360 controllers, too.

What were they thinking?

after dimming the light on mine my battery life has nearly doubled, user

On PC you can turn it off while playing. PC wins again.

Funny how Holla Forums never mentions shit like this.

That's because Holla Forums is more interested in stupid arguments instead of talking about things in useful and insightful ways.

So how do you set up the sound streaming through the controller?

Step 1 - have headphones plugged in, or the system won't let you fuck with the proper option.
Step 2 - press and hold home button until side menu pops up.
Step 3 - go to Sound/Devices.
Step 4 - go to Output to Headphones and set that to the all audio option.
It's that simple, and nobody here seems to know about it.

Turning off the light does fuck all for battery life.
Full retard.

Most people here don't have to plug headphones into a controller because they have a proper audio setup.

I really like the DS4, probably my favorite controller. I think I have pretty average hands, but I've been told they're big, I don't really know.

Xbox360 controller is universally praised

You blew it.

Which one is better: original ps4 or pro?

Im thinking to buy one but wtf there is like 3 different version??

None, even the niche weebshit has PC ports now. Wii U has more games and it's a shitshow all around.

That was really autistic.

(1)
Kill yourself

DS3 is designed for small penis asian hands but the DS4 fits my manly conan hands just fine. Just how big are those paws, toots?