Hey guys, Zach here. I'm glad I've bumped up the traffic here and that you're all always thinking of me now...

Hey guys, Zach here. I'm glad I've bumped up the traffic here and that you're all always thinking of me now. You know I'm actually king of Holla Forums right? I hope the board can flourish now that I've made you all relevant. It's all up to you now.

Watson is the best and only emma.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170915000000*/https://8ch.net/tv/catalog.html
web.archive.org/web/20170827101643/https://8ch.net/tv/res/858215.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=wkGBYiCEI2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly. Sad!

Daily reminder that Emma was Harvested and that Zach the Hap will be lucky to even afford sniffing a hooker's piss.

Sudocuck please die

I love Emma so much

/cow/boy here, can anyone pinpoint when Zach started posting on this board?

I'd like to have sexual intercourse with pre pubescent Emma Watson.

Since mid-2017. I don't have any actual posts but if you look around and ask you'll probably get some pics and archive links to threads then and you'll see that he started posting his waifu around June or July, maybe earlier. I kinda recall the thread where it all started, someone posted about American girl or actresses, maybe Emma Stone and he made a reply thread about Emma Watson and an image to go with it. I think it's where that "What Brits/Americans find attractive" forced meme came from. At the time, it was common for Holla Forums to autistically shitpost about queens, like Jenny or Maisie, but Zach's posts where noticeably different. A lot more defensive and obsessive than ironic and he made a thread of her every fucking week or sometimes day and if you REALLY got him booty blasted, several threads within a few hours.

At least since last year, mid 2017 or so. If he's the same guy as the Potterhead sperg then I think the first time I encountered him was when he was sperging out about Harry Potter being kino in a thread that wasn't about HP at all, so he just derailed it and got BTFO from everyone making valid arguments against him while he kept making weak points. Can't recall the thread originally, trying to find something in thewaybackmachine.
web.archive.org/web/20170915000000*/https://8ch.net/tv/catalog.html

The best I got is from August 27 2017, a thread about Emma Watson but I don't think it's Zach, no sign of him sperging out as he usually does. So he was probably present some time before this.
The thread:
web.archive.org/web/20170827101643/https://8ch.net/tv/res/858215.html

The August one is definitely him before he became a aggressive shitposter. I suppose he got tired of ghostposting since he was likely banned from halfchan and decided to migrate here.

I forgot to add that the August archive has Zach's trademark of JPG filenames

That I remember, sometimes he'd derail threads by posting Emma shit, you didn't even have to mention her. Every time you make a "x is hot" thread, he'd rev up those Emma photos.

Yeah, this sounds like sudocuck. He’s been here for years and posts obsessively about retarded things only he cares about, like Margaret or Louis CK. The next time you see Zach, tell him Holla Forums isn’t reddit. If ‘Zach’ responds in a rage, it’s sudocuck.

Sad! Polumblrinas are 'literally shaking' whenever they are compared to reddit. What a bunch of 56% crybabies.

You can do it but if you sperg out like a moron then it is likely you are sudocuck/zach according to him. You sure seem to be getting rather uppity just from that huh Zach

Is Zach also the one spamming the Amerimutt meme? Or is that some other guy?

The levels of sensitivity are off the charts

There was this one nigger working for shareblue who was spreading them on Holla Forums but he's since been fired I think. I haven't been keeping up as much.

Hey Zach, got something for you.

This confirms it. Zach is just the latest permutation of sudocuck. I was honestly hoping you’d moved on, sudocuck. Our BO got sucked off by a tranny but he’s still miles above you.

Amerimutt is posted by a lot of yuropoors on /bane/ and /just/, the last movie night was full of it.

Imagine being so autistic to the point of stalking another autist.

How can one man be so cancerous? I'm amazed.

Americans spread memes about other countries for years and nobody ever said it was D&C or shilling. But now that it hurts American feelings it's a different story.

Maybe because it's multiple different people with completely different syntax? This isn't your safe space, people are going to have opinions that run counter to yours and you are going to have to deal with that or return to cuckchan

Everyone would.

Hey Zach.

Imagine being so autistic to the point of waking up to find Holla Forums posting pictures of your mother and prom date.

Imagine having to suffer through your constant shitposting, Zach.

Honestly prefer Emma to some midget cunt with fetal alcohol syndrome

No, everyone I disagree with is Zach.

Like this guy:

Hey Zach. Nice doctored timestamp to try and make yourself look like an oldfag.

Bu the way all the excessive retarded wojak images is posted by the emma watsonfag/potterhead as a means when he has given up coherently arguing. So easy to spot his habits despite this being an annonymous imageboard.

Cool story.

Nice dubs Zach.

FBI agent here. Heard something about this Zach guy and wanted to know where he lives so when he gets the memo on that school shooting I can be there to pretend I'm off duty and be the first to break the news.

I wish I could get paid and secure that sweet government pension for shitposting here.

He has no life to speak of except posting here. He got drowned out when TLJ got released, which is why the board improved so much. If he were banned on sight like they do on Holla Forums the board would in general be a better place.

For you newfags, sudocuck got his name because he sperged out when someone posted an ancient tyrone cartoon of a nigger getting his dick chopped off. He went to sudo and demanded to be made BO. He was a lolberg who posted to Holla Forums until the place turned on libertarianism and he got banned. He’s been assmad about it ever since. He also sperged out on /a/ after someone made an innocuous comment about some 2d drawing he was in love with. He tends to form obsessive attachments to various women. He was pushing Margaret as the queen of Holla Forums and got so assblasted he created /television/ when people pointed out she shits in a bag. He also wanted to report an user who liked Jenny to the FBI for child abuse.

His response to this will be a screed about safe spaces and bogeymen in which he claims he is a legion of posters. Sudocuck is a lolcow without the lol part. He’s a bore.

Margaret poster is the flat earth poster too. I wouldn't be surprised if he's also the guy telling everyone to quit image boards and make babies.

You have to go back. >>>/br/

Only normies fall for that bullshit

No I'm Zach

Wait, /television/ is sudocuck's?
I'm glad we didn't take the generals there

Even worse, the American hapa

Even worse, an Anglophile hapa.

ching chong?

His Dad knows what a fucking failure he is.

Imagine having such a crippling addicition to a shitposting forum you think only one user posts Emma Watson. Then you blame them for anything you dont like including unrelated Amerimutt spam. Autism.

Hey Zach.

Go back to your containment board, Zach.

>>>/zacharykeithhasbrouck/
Just in case you say you couldn't go

This

Although I welcome any new info on Zach we can get, when was this? Because we can already trace him back to his reddit accounts being obsessed about watson a year ago.
From his livejournal we can figure that the watson obsession started in the last 5 or so years, with Natalie Portman taking that spot before.
There's also the possibility of waifu overlap, although none of his posts have ever praised anything besides Watson.

That feeling is mutual.

I assumed it was just b8 although he's so autistic he'd be capable of believing what the OP says.
Not his writing style btw.

Sudocuck has been shitting up the board for years. He seemed to take to the board back when Louis CK and BLACKED spam began.

Been there, done that.
t. Harv

Hey guys, Zach's future killer here. Just wanted to let you all know that Zach will be knocked out cold in under 4 rounds by yours truly and hopefully if we get this shit on streaming you guys can all watch.
hooktube.com/watch?v=wkGBYiCEI2Q

Mods pls post this cocksuckers IP

Good luck getting ZS to do that

All the IPs are encrypted anyway, you'd have to ask one of the site owners to post it

ZS is a global

Ah, the most dangerous game. Invigorating!

The mods like waifu shitposting. They participate in it.

Fucking brutal

Gee, this is great.

Imagine being so autistic you post same random dudes family constantly on a board because you felt angry

How's Robyn handling her new found celebrity, Zachary? Have you explained to her how it's all the same person, and did she hold you and make you some coping-dumplings?

Zack lives rent free in your head

While also living rent free in his parents basement, it's like pottery.

I can't tell if you genuinely believe everybody who laughs at you here is Zach or if you're trying hard to seem like you believe it.

There's not enough room in my head for all his body-pillows, being a brainlet and all.
I wonder if they'll let me sublet, considering who my landlord is…

I can't tell if you're genuine incredulous that Zachary is out there or if you're trying hard to
HIDE
THE
TRUTH

Why not both?