CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZNNqk
archive.is/rdIMI
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/810894777076084736
270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
twitter.com/BillRuthhart/status/810912112168042496
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
twitter.com/bijornos/status/810954676313223172
reuters.com/article/us-germany-truck-idUSKBN148287
archive.is/irzm2
archive.is/wKr0f
archive.is/BQHbk
archive.is/LD5Gs
archive.is/pONLt
archive.is/zhkFI#selection-335.0-339.95
mobile.twitter.com/stahlwerke/status/810966258392989696/video/1
rtl.be/info/regions/bruxelles/plusieurs-rues-bouclees-lors-d-une-operation-de-police-a-schaerbeek-l-intervention-s-est-terminee-vers-20h-876498.aspx
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/closing-of-nudist-colony-problem-with-advertisers.772/.
github.com/Pashe/8chanX.
twitter.com/Marshall_Cohen/status/810976325938872324
archive.is/https://twitter.com/MadQuills*
nichegamer.com/author/dswadeson/
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
twitter.com/deYook/status/809852188570816512
archive.is/7x4Ot
archive.is/qn8Te
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=kat_bailey
archive.fo/QIdQA
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jimbo_Wales#Private_Vices.2C_Public_Benefits_and_the_German_arbitration_Comittee_scandal
archive.fo/ryV9H
archive.is/scUI
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/19/donald-trump-condemns-radical-islamic-terrorist-attacks-in-berlin-turkey/
allkpop.com/buzz/2016/11/1040-buried-corpses-are-uncovered-in-land-owned-by-a-cult
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/811010140669296640
tweetsave.com/marshall_cohen/status/811008909880229888
twitter.com/mtracey/status/811015447051141120
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158160682/Kraftfahrer-gesucht-Merkel-gibt-Fluechtlingen-Tipps.html
twitter.com/SkyWilliams
archive.is/0jBBT
archive.is/qg40Q
archive.is/4MhDj
encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Stewart
archive.is/75VRm
poal.me/5bp7to
actionvannews.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/810845911819649028
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/811052811748253696
archive.is/on80X
twitter.com/brianscully/status/810981468621049856
archive.is/AzV9G
archived.moe/qa/
desuarchive.org/qa/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/897310/
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/811096606045011968
archive.is/9Ze8V
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/808777873825955845
twitter.com/Bernstein/status/810863065977778177
archive.is/Vo46q
twitter.com/victorymonk/status/811188677095419904
youtu.be/9T_Fo1ZTuFU?t=2421
exhentai.org/g/991902/aa03bfc4b0/
youtube.com/watch?v=tdX25SSTphc
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-20/berlin-police-says-it-arrested-wrong-man-truck-attacker-armed-still-large
archive.is/br57R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR GILDA

Don't click on this link if you don't want to see true madness;
archive.is/ZNNqk

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.is/rdIMI

New Deepfreeze update, 6 new entries, includes roll-out of new outlet classification system and outlet-only entries, also Serious and Resolved modifiers

twitter.com/icejournalism/status/810894777076084736
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/

Gamespot — Serious Intimidation

Eurogamer—Censorship

Eurogamer—Sensationalism

Future plc—Dishonesty

IGN—Amended Sensationalism

IGN—Cronyism

Some of you guys are ok, dont go to the GG thread tomorrow.

/fringe/ user here this is important

Okay, so imagine a huge lever in the hands of a strong guy. He starts swinging it wildly and changing the world around him. is that completely okay? Isn't that completely chaotic?
Well, guess what. Replace "lever" with "dick" and "world" with "my asshole" and you get what happened to me last night
:^)

Boner golem is a true patriot

Electoral College Votes are coming in!

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/

As always, Bone, you're one of the true heroes gamergate needs

Bone Golem best skeleton, with DF being like a year-round Christmas present.

I wan 2 fug these two

twitter.com/BillRuthhart/status/810912112168042496
The salt resumes

ARCHIVE.IS NEEDS YOU TOO

Holy shit, I did the math and Clinton still has a chance if every single pending elector goes to here. Which is a statistical improbability but if *they* are desperate I'm sure they could pull it off

It better fucking not happen

*goes to her

found one with longer audio
twitter.com/bijornos/status/810954676313223172

Why don't they do a patreon?

I'm still laughing over the fact that this backfired so hard for them that some electoral college people tried voting Bernie instead of Hillary.

I still don't understand what these retards are protesting. Even if Trumps electors go unfaithful it will just move it to the House. Which is dominated by Republicans at the moment anyways

I'm not him, just posting it here.

Does Patreon have an advantage over Liberapay? I'm not very familiar with the specifics of either.

Har har it's the old archived benis joke isn't it. I'll click on it because it's the holiday season and I'm semi generous right now, so-
Oh god no. What have you done.
**Why Battleborn is My Game of the Year
By Kotaku on 19 Dec 2016 at 1:16PM
By Geraint Evans**
**Hi, my name is Geraint Evans and I’m a Battleborn apologist.
Actually, let’s not undersell this - I’m a bonafide Battleborn evangelist. I fucking love Battleborn. **

Possible ISIS attack in Berlin, Germany. With a truck, same as in Nice. Confirmed 9 dead.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-truck-idUSKBN148287

Eh, we know how this is going to turn out. Soros-backed rioting in the streets, rich millennial hipsters whining that their voices aren't being heard, and MovieBlob and Josh continue their months-long Twitter meltdowns.

For those who missed it last thread - 270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
At the posting moment, 11 votes remaining for Trump to win.

I still like you for being you user

Oh fuck, now I'm angry. No, this isn't your America, This is every American's America, if you can't withstand the opinions of your own fellow Americans, you can just fuck right off.

Well I dunfucked up that spoiler right in ze poophole. I blame it on huwhyte patriarchy.

Line breaks break spoilers, friend.

This was also expected. People expected a sudden rise in attacks as they realize that now they have everyone's attention and guns trained on them.

Randy's still desperate to sell that abortion, is he? Well, it's too bad that he insulted fans, insulted gamers, desecrated Duke Nukem's corpse at least three times, and generally acted like a complete douchenozzle.

Aye, posted in last thread. Shit happening in other places too
Zurich: archive.is/irzm2
Brussels: archive.is/wKr0f
Berlin: archive.is/BQHbk
Ankara: archive.is/LD5Gs
Latest news about the truck is that they found one body in the truck and the driver is still on the run. The truck was rented

several happenings today

>>>Holla Forums8556097

I have no idea. Maybe avoiding possible hassles since the owner can't control what gets archived and his Patreon account would be constantly on risk of being nuked for any frivolous reason

Those gosh darn white male Christians always carrying out terror attacks

ED is using them so I suppose they are more anonymous friendly or have less bullshit restrictions

CAN I TAKE MY THINGS WITH ME

using Liberapay, that is

It's her inflection that really sold it for me. Could there have been a more awkward way of saying that?

When you want to brag about how much you care, but you don't care enough. Seriously, who does that kind of shit?!

Okay, how
this guy actually coined the term "sealioning" against us
did he uncuck himself or something ?

I was going to say something about WORDSWORDSWORDS, but honestly, in that situation, I can't really think of any alternative, considering how fucking long-winded people get when someone corrects them.

>>>Holla Forums8550166

Sealioning was a thing before GG m8
The thing with creative minds is that they will eventually be crucified by "their own side" for not following the orthodoxy.

What, really ? I could've sworn the term started specifically because of that one comic with the sealion. Are you sure ?

NIGGA, are you serious? If you can't find 5 votes for Trump in Texas you're retarded.

No it wasn't. It's from that specific comic, early on in GG. It was picked up by anti-GG and turned into the term "sealioning" immediately, and I think even the comic author said it was about GG.

Eh fuck me then

Remember that guy that got a seizure from a gif?
YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED
archive.is/pONLt

>>>Holla Forums8552549

Yeah, of course they never actually called the cops. Do they ever?

People really go on the internet and tell lies?

Okay, good to know they never left, they just decided to spend all their time on Holla Forums.

It's settled.

268 votes for Trump. 106 votes for Hillary. 160 votes pending.

Even if she has every vote from now on, Trump wins. Checkmate, atheists.

These people have some serious fucking issues

Remember, Blob stated that their directive of "no bad tactics, only bad targets" is t-shirt worthy.

Why are they chanting Shane?
It sounds like a cult meetup.

It's over. Even if Hillary gets the remaining Electors some how; Trump still leads by 2

user, are you gay? no homo

Thanks for the confirmation of

Did something happen?

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Oh shit, didn't notice your original post.

Can confirm: archive.is/zhkFI#selection-335.0-339.95

For her, the worst nightmare of GamerGate.

Russian ambassador was killed.

No problems.

And yet another round of tantrums and riots from butt hurt leftist is about to hit, will they finally accept reality or will they demand another fucking recount.

Was it muslims?

Aye

Recent happenings (the killed ambassador and the truck attack) are inflating Holla Forums's PPH. Also wasn't there drama a while ago about some Holla Forums exodus? That and the ending of elections might explain the drop from first position

It was a jew that screamed "Allah Akbar", or a Muslim, I find it hard to follow.

Of course Kuchera was instrumental in pushing the term. Again, I can't stress this enough, I will not rest until that self-righteous douchebag gets laughed out of the industry. There should never be a place for someone to run a site into the ground and immediately being rewarded with an editor's position on a competing site.

It was turkish guy, yeah. Also truck attack in Berlin killed several people, the killer ran off but it's quite obvious it was another terrorist attack (also apparently they just caught him, more info to come). Oh and three people got shot in Zurich. And Belgium's under a big lockdown.

Turkroach cop killed the Russian ambassador of Turkey and shouted Allah Akbah while doing it.
And Trump won the recount again.

Brussels only. But I expect the Belgian govs to ask for cover on the social networks, so we will have a legit reason to spam lolcats.

My bad, meant to say brussels, not all of belgium of course.

Whoops, the buffs expired. Recasting.

Footage of the truck ramming people in Germanstani
mobile.twitter.com/stahlwerke/status/810966258392989696/video/1

Kek.

I thought it ended three hours ago?

rtl.be/info/regions/bruxelles/plusieurs-rues-bouclees-lors-d-une-operation-de-police-a-schaerbeek-l-intervention-s-est-terminee-vers-20h-876498.aspx

Possible; I followed that one info a bit less since the rest is a bit more… well, gruesome…

pansy

FUCKING RUSSIANGAYS

I can't deal with leftist any more, a part of me want to find some secluded island in the middle of nowhere and live there from now on away from this insanity.

We've got drama:

Well, to be fair, the truck DID come from Poland. It definitely somehow shares the blame.

Thats racist

Anyone wanna bet its the same autist from the last bread?

I swear, there is a certain boundary of willful misunderstanding, combined with megaphoning, that can make you a shill. Whether you're deliberately shilling for the oppo or not.

so people don't kill people, trucks do?

Russians hacked the truck

Any recent lewd stuff of Vivian or Gilda?

gookanon

I didn't check the last thread and I just saw that thread in the catalog, seemed relevant.

I'm not gonna cry about words like nigger and kike getting you the boot because every other pro-GG site already has an autofilter for that (even Breitbart) because advertisers are quick to run when they see shit like that.

Honestly I think the big deal is that Brandon allowed it fo so long that now that he's forced to make the call everybody who got used to the Holla Forums tier comments is losing their shit.

You throw that accusation around so much I'm starting to think your the gookanon.

If they remotely start allowing tumblr or feminazi retardation, I'll never touch it again.

Goons and SJWs are going to use it as a fracture point in the community as well as a way to get people to turn against Niche.

Ban assault trucks.

When are mudslimes going to get stamped out?

Keep digging your own graves, retards. When I make games my levels of asshole and hatefulness will be reserved for shits that bitch about my games being too sexy or not having enough "diversity", not shitting on my fucking audience for mistakes under my watch.

If only this was the header file for this bread, or at least in Ongoing Discussions. Oh well.
2016's Most Censored Games

I have ants crawling all over me now, thanks

Either faggotfox or 8ch screwed me over

anybody else having trouble using reverse image search with pics hosted on Holla Forums?

Enjoy that Heart Disease and Cancer.

nope

There doesn't appear to be any information about the motivation behind the attack.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it was a native German, mercy killing their fellow countrymen to spare them the fate of Islamic conquest.

Is the vegan faggot an actual feminazi or just like CHS?

fug
I'm using a brand new installation of FF and I'm having a hard time troubleshooting which extensions are fucking things up

What do you think? They got triggered over something outside of their braindead cult that's going to burn by a mob or Hellfire.

Yep, my guess is the google blacklist is effecting the reverse image search due to the url.

It's over. Let the salt begin

Isn't that what Arthur "It Ends. TONIGHT!" Chu's ex wife said. Ba-dum-tish.

I thought they would have been the first in to kiss Hillarys ass, or is there some kind of order they do it in?

gfaw

Brandon allowed the nudist colony until a couple months ago forum.nichegamer.com/threads/closing-of-nudist-colony-problem-with-advertisers.772/. I noticed they lost their ads a few weeks ago, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this was all caused by sjws doing a dis nod on niche. Where's psychfag maybe he could clear this up.

Theirs is just scheduled later in the day.

Man, those experts who said the EC would sacrifice their careers just to vote for hilldog sure must feel silly now. I mean, who could have predicted this outcome?

I guess I can join in on the laffs

Google isn't working. Have to download the image and drag it into the search bar. Other engines don't seem affected. 8chanx gives you one click searches for them github.com/Pashe/8chanX.

It gets better. Some electors turned on HILLARY and gave her votes to Sanders or Colin Powell.

Posting this for posterity.

Nigger will remain stigmatized until African Americans clean fucking house.

Why is no one working towards that kind of goal? Encourage blacks to break free from their own stereotype and condemn retarded gangbangers and uneducated BLM shits while not sacrificing their nigga charm?

not as much salt as i thought

Hillary's feeling the Burn.

Now if only the FBI would arrest the SJWs sending the electoral college death threats.

Sanders didn't win any; Faith Spotted Eagle got 1.
Jeb Bush spent $130m, got 0 electoral votes. Faith Spotted Eagle spent $0, got 1 electoral vote.

They'll probably have a black woman run in 2020.

Will Trump get already in the white house and call for the riot force to mowl them down?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Oh shjt nigga.

inb4 Donna Brazile

Oh yeah; Ron Paul got one of the Texas Electorals
twitter.com/Marshall_Cohen/status/810976325938872324

He'll be running alright, running on life-support.

they will claim that the election didn't count because muh russian hackers

Slow and steady for twenty twenty. :^)

None for Sanders?

well that went as expected, but fingers crossed for everything else until the swearing in. lots of mentally ill sjws and the democratic party admitted to using them as weapons just this year.

Oprah Winfrey decides she wants to be prez.

I was expecting more butt hurt commies and liberals.

A real American hero.

There was one going to sanders but she got overruled and replaced

I'm sure Blob rolled into his green screen room to do a massive rant about how everyone he doesn't like is literally Satan, Hitler, and Stalin all put together.

Slightly OOT, but is this legit and does the user post here? Considering a followback, but need to prune my twitter follows not to mention you faggots blocking me for some reason.

But lefties hate gun, how the fuck are you going to have an uprising if all you have is a ipad, a tumblr account and a plastic spork?

That's how it was in November, due to Maine EC rules.

So bigger loss for Hillary. Still wonder which state(s) got the popular vote numbers (guessing almost all California).

Easy, just have Soros pay certain people to incite violence.

Magic. It always works in the movies.

Check its timeline you twat.

*Raises spork*

With what? More hashtags?

I need fucking therapy.

Oh, is Maine one of those…what, 2 or 3 states?…that actually has representative EC voting? That makes it slightly less heroic and impressive.

I just wanted to play video games and fap

Has League for Gamers grown at all in the past months?

I really want it to succeed. The game industry, more than ever, needs a proper conduit between developers and their audience.

/ara/ is here to help.

Kern got sidetracked shilling his new game. Doesn't help that any promotions for LfG got effectively muzzled in Twatter.

YEB!
Seriously though, every now and then I just stop doing what I do and I think "what is Jeb doing now?" This autistic turtle-lover hunchback really made me feel sorry for him. I know he has much more power and money than I will ever, and yet his lovable naiveté just makes my heart melt and my eyes water. It's like he had no idea what he was doing, he was being too human, and he got his dreams crushed. It's just so fucking sad.

Seems like he expressed neutrality on GG in 2014.

archive.is/https://twitter.com/MadQuills*

Also he only ever wrote a single guest review at Niche months ago. And of course there was nothing political in the review. Even at my most paranoid I don't think there's any risk there.

nichegamer.com/author/dswadeson/

tbh, representative EC voting being more of a thing might help some matters. For states largely on one side or the other but with pockets of the opposite side, said pockets can feel like their voice is cancelled out. I live in one of those pockets

Neutral on the change, but jeeze, some of the commentators can't hide their powerlevels, we should check his so-called show that he produced and podcast for anything else.

The good news of today is heavily salted by bad news from Europe.
Let's stay on target. Every day SJW & Marxism are allowed to succeed is another day useful idiots risk the lives of others with mere words & shame tactics.

Important Shit

Online censorship database
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
Priority 1 Alpha

ONLINE CENSORSHIP BILL JUST PASSED THE SENATE
Senate Passes Major Portman-Murphy Counter-Propaganda Bill as Part of NDAA
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N (Tweets to fart)
Priority 1 Omega
Spread the word, demand NO.
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/ (Email Trump)

DisNod
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
Rather clever idea by Chernovich. Show the advert next to the offending article- shame them on twitter or spice up your DisNod emails.
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
I know we avoid giving articles clicks, but only one of us needs to do it and take the screencap and share it to others. Don't know why we never did it before.
DisNod Wins Wars If progressiveness can't turn a profit, most will drop it.
But, beware of being baited. Make them into Ghostbusters, not Force Awakens.

Twitter Censorship
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
More major "alt-right" accounts have been banned. See if you can still find your favorites, report back.

South Korea is free- share their story
>>>/gamergatehq/326174
Now is the time to push Korean BBQ, before a counter-narrative is created. South Korea was/is basically SJW completion. Show others as a black mirror to their own countries.

Satanic Pedos and Pizzagate. Because they're defended by/use SJWS.
>>>/gamergatehq/328848

for her

Galko is lewd! LEWD!

And so did I.

Now they have to utterly pay.

Trump would be a great idea to email about these kinds of issues. We're all against the elite and they know it. Look how pathetically they're flailing around lately.

Being booed for one gesture of being moderate with the immigration (making naturalizing easier or with more tangible benefits than being illegal, kinda like how some companies battle pirating with simple ease of access, etc.) was a sign that he was not going to be accepted on any side of the big 2.

Checked.

Nice waifu trips.

SECONDING THIS ! THIS IS IMPORTANT !

Help the next baker out by discussing it, and if you glorious winged faggots decides to add or update the ONGOING DISCUSSION, have it in a format that is ready for next baking. Placeholder example.
Under
ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- https www dot placeholder link dot com

Get CAPTCHA on HQ, I can't post shit!

Guess who's funding Facebook's "fact checking"?
twitter.com/deYook/status/809852188570816512
archive.is/7x4Ot

I'll bet the disputed flag is only the first step. Either they'll slowly have disputed stories appear less and less on feeds, then claim "I guess people don't click them anymore"- or just outright ban anything they deem fake.

Other relevant thread:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
>>>/gamergatehq/329096

Apparently, Merkle might threaten to sue Facebook if they post "Fake News" regarding Germany. The new-source I found it from didn't seem reputable IMO (poor/no sourcing).

It is curious how much power they are leaving for the future far right governments to come.

Well, they were planning for "the right people" to use it.

Is there anything that tapeworm isn't behind?

Oh thou, shitposter of thy higher planes! Curse ye name!

Is there a hope everything will end when he dies?

Newsweek busted for lying.

This

I'm not sad at all about guac bowl merchant's political plane metaphorically crashing with no survivor. The guy behaved like a low energy sad sack who early on thought he could get by on the Bush name, and when that didn't work. Well you know the rest. In all seriousness I did remember during the very early days many people including me thought it was going to be a Bush v Clinton race. Which IMO would be the equivalent of two mafia family fighting a turf war. Thankfully that didn't happen in this timeline.

I love the taste of cock in my mouth

Can I shill it somehow?

Snow is beautiful.

Don't you dare reply to me without my express permission shitlords otherwise my wife's son will report you for Holla Forums assault!
How the fuck do you assault someone over the internet? does he live in a cartoon where you can slap someone over the phone lines?

Well,l he did almost die from epilepsy.

Massivesexualbillying

Is hurrassment a buzzword yet?

You have no idea how badly I wish I could become Freakazoid just so I can jump through the internet and yell at people on the other end.
>inb4 trap Freakazoid who hops from user to user becoming the biggest boy slut the world's ever seen

Correction. It was "claimed" that he was given a seizure.

He claimed with zero evidence besides pretending to be his wife online.

Still kinda dickish of that Holla Forumsack to do, don't you think?

Holla Forums or a third party troll?

FOR HER

It's was supposedly the 2nd time it happened and you have to manually activate autoplay on twitter. It's not dickish, the guy had it coming for being a total moron

Even Obama post Trump election was pushing for similar draconian bills.

I guess it's either to tempt them to use it to clean up the mess (makes it easier to paint them as fascist), make them waste time removing it, or let it lie dormant until (((they))) are back in control.

Don't like how Trump hired Sachs people, but the media have been freaking out too well for it to be acting.

You have to really hate your waifu to not realize today is her birthday

Sounds like that would make a good doujin.

Speaking of birthdays, it's both Hideki Kamiya's and Bayonetta's birthdays.

Thank you for the webm version fampai.

I just don't care of anything already. Not like the Clintons and Obama weren't Sachs' people too.

I felt uncomfortable playing Bayonetta.

Grow a pair.

It was just too much fanservice at an uncomfortable level.

Today's a very confusing day, Trump won again but mass terrorist attacks at the same time.
Kek works in mysterious ways.

And you give too few of it to even reach a comfortable one. Now do your work.

I'm pretty sure b8b4b5 is just purely shitposting.

Then you need to focus harder on the CUHRAYZEE. Fucking French faggots can't handle a little female sexuality without busting a load, I swear to God.

How much of a faggot are you? even my mother played and enjoyed it.

Its my opinion, I'm allowed to have one.

Knowing his money/schemes, I assume he has a successor to his throne.
Not to mention those immediately under him know the true goal of it, and want their cut.
Those below them are true-believers. They'll tell their children (and others children) to live like them.

Education and Media have been institutionalized to behave this way now.
We need to stop it, expose it, and stop it passing onto the internet.

Gifs don't autoplay on Twitter.
It even said SEIZURE GIF in the frame it was paused on, and the language of the tweet said he hoped he had an epileptic fit.
It's like someone throwing a bag of penuts at someone with a nut allergy, then the guy opens the bag and eats them.

The "attacker" was dickish and innefectual, but the "victim" was retarded.
Hence suspicion that he didn't click it, and was bluffing (not to mention his wife not being panic stricken, answers the tweet straight away. Why? Why not focus on your seizing husband, even if the ambulance is on the way?)

I also think it's 3rd party. We have no idea who it is, and can't rightly blame any board or group for it.
How old was the account? Any chance of it being a false-flag?

Just when I couldn't think of you as more faggy than usual.

I bet if it were loli you'd be okay.

Apparently that one waifu hunters curator group on steam went full SJW where they shit on people who don't like censorship and get triggered by games. They also follow a lot of goon groups.

When do you faggots learn to filter that namefag

I was just hoping their organization would die off after an internal power struggle.

Not here your not.

Yeah, I'm guessing an impersonator too.

Couldn't Brandon have addressed this later? It's almost Christmas and Trump won, after all. All the more incentive to ramp up our own DisNod. As an aside, f
perhaps filtering isn’t simply the only solution when dealing with certain users. If their faggotry's too great, they should receive the banhammer, especially if they've ruined previous Holla Forums projects before.

Kat Bailey replacing Jeremy Parish as editor-in-chief of USgamer

archive.is/qn8Te

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=kat_bailey

Remember the article about how Dracula drinking blood is rape?

check his first post in this thread

Then you have lousy opinion, and those are some weak b8 that your placing out.

It's past midnight in baguettistan on a weekday. That should tip you off.

I'm surprised people fell for it tbh. Still posting with the name all thread though.

Not good enough. I'm from Belgium. 12pm here, approaching 1am.

Retards aren't.

I'm guessing since the only people who defend the namefag are a few people here. Note a few, not all. Though I don't know why after Holla Forums the musical.

Shouldn't have to tolerate the presence of someone autistic enough to want to keep a name even after names were temporarily banned. Dishing out a perma/giving the Swami treatment would help in stopping derails like this in the future rather than ignoring/filtering a problem.

Oh god, I completely forgot about that shit rag

Swami had it coming.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that shitstorm.

Wasn't that the point of vampires? to revolve in degeneracy.

A tightly controlled internet run by a few elite, and a lobotomized internet is the only way the socjus virus can truly burrow in. Which is why the usual suspects, the old monopolies, and the MSM status quo continues to double down. They all desperately want, and need the internet to become cable television 2.0.

archive.fo/QIdQA

What a way to end your miserable fuck up of a "legacy".

Umm, Where?

Oh noes! Does it mean we won't get to seem him cry on television again?

He probably needs a break after hearing the news that the EC didn't elect Hillary.

why didn't the others get overruled then?

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296

What the fuck is going on?

I can't help but see that site's name as that US GAMERS RITE bullshit you'll see on facebook.
Though, it's pretty fucking fitting to be honest.

But muh retaliation for Aleppo! muh hackings! muh Religion of Peace! muh WW3! King Obango the Magic Negro does it again!

It's funny because originally Dracula was rape incarnate. He represented the defilement of what it pure and sacred.

Did he have info on the clintons?

No clue, there was a few more in NY that originally were voting against Hillary but they all got shuffled out

Holy fuck, Obama's golfing again
Amazing.

Obama's trying to start WWIII before Trump takes over

Some of you are far too soft, yes he seems to be autistic but that doesn't make him harmless.

But Guac-man likes bowls and turtles!

Guac Merchant would be visiting Sealand in a time of crisis like how Obama's golfing in a time of Crisis.

You have shit like this that makes you feel sorry for him but he is so weak he would end up being a blatant puppet worse than obama

Lets be fair here, /fringe/ gave warnings about this one.

Not even sure if he is the real Val. He is more of a faggot than regular.

see

I can't. I just can't. I can't handle all of this winning

Lazier then bumtickly.

I'm pretty sure the L stands for 'loser'.

B-but the word balloons are different.

Bum also does that sometimes

I find that very doubtful. Out of touch, tone deaf and lives in an elite bubble, sure. Actual autism, nah.
Yep. Jokes aside, Yeb! and what he represents is far from harmless.

Shit, at least B^U somewhat got the hint somewhere down the line.

Gotta love comics like this, they made their strawman more likable than intended.

Doesn't matter, the real one should be sacked anyway. Bad vibes from having him around after his previous involvements in projects that ended up going south.

Holy shit, seriously? She lost votes?

Damn.

are there people crazy enough to kickstart a WW over Hillary not winning?

It's fucking great, every single trick they've tried pulling has backfired tremendously.

Yeah she lost votes, to Sanders.

There was going to be a war if she did win. Having a war AND getting to blame Trump is a wet dream for them.

vid related

Did that really happen?

Yeah, but I don't think it stuck, they got replaced. There were, however, several votes that went to other people, one of them being a Texas voter going with Ron Paul.

Happenings daily, user. It would make more sense to be concerned if there was nothing going on at all.

The dems might be loud, own the MSM, and own celebrities, but they are clearly incompetent. I swear to christ, having all they had at their disposal, and losing hard, to a guy who's supposedly the most despised candidate of all time. Jesus fuck.

According to a Holla Forums thread from awhile ago one of her major backers was a PMC company, they get rich though conflicts and my guess is they were going to cut her in if she started a big one.

MGS-4 Love Theme suddenly starts playing in the background.

Drama on German Wikipedia - mass resignations from Deutche ArbCom after one of them is outed as a member of alt.fan.dragons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jimbo_Wales#Private_Vices.2C_Public_Benefits_and_the_German_arbitration_Comittee_scandal

Okay.

What the fuck is alt.fan.dragons?

Top kek.

The thing I can't fucking stand is all these a accusations of racism and sexism or the fact that, I don't know, he's the single most feared and well known fucking businessman in the entire world?

can you explain?

any decent salt yet

archive.fo/ryV9H

Oh boy, even with Clinton out of the picture, the mysterious deaths will most likely not go away. If I recall correctly, there was one CNN(?) journalist that was murdered as a result of trying to spread leaked information about them.

I want to bully you're waifu.

The entire #ElectoralCollege tag

It's clearly not working anymore.Unless you live in California, Canada, Sweden, or France.

Their butthurt is amazing and is soo delicious

They went in while trump is winning, they must have been organized before hand

We in google lists no more go to >>>/sudo

They dont know how they work, good

Oh my…
Like always this kind of info has to be trending and when the goverment change happens maybe some other movements can be done

Almost new year, and with some luck Putin will not get baited

archive.is/scUI
it's a german article basically confirming what many of us already suspected.
They interviewed this fired woman and basically asked her if those equal rights people are only fighting for women's rights and she says that most of them were feminists, the only thing that changed is their title. So instead of being called feminists they call them equal rights officers but they are still only pushing women's right. And the one woman who did something for men lost her job because of that.
She didn't even do any bad stuff, she for example arranged events for single fathers and stuff like that.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/19/donald-trump-condemns-radical-islamic-terrorist-attacks-in-berlin-turkey/

he's not even in yet and he did more than Obama

ayy lmao

That's nice of him. Did obongo already said something about it?

Said nothing and left for vacation. Again.

I know Google blacklisted hatechan but until a couple weeks ago I could still reverse search with pics hosted here. They changed stuff very recently

How was that guy allowed to admit that without getting banned?

This is cancer, Google should only ban illegal stuff like confirmed cp, nothing else. In such a high position they must stay neutral.

I honestly believe Donald Trump is a genuinely nice person, it's just that he doesn't take someone talking shit about him lying down.

I hope they told him to get the fuck out

We will see about that. The shit he says certainly sounds good, like his best friends being taxi drivers and shit, and rich people hating him. But in the end he is a politician now, and those guys tend to lie a lot to get what they want. But I must say, if we had a option like him in Germany I would vote for him too.

He had Kerry put out a statement condemning the assassination in Turkey.

CALLING GOOKANON!
PLZ EXPLAIN THIS SHIT!
I'm confused and scared
allkpop.com/buzz/2016/11/1040-buried-corpses-are-uncovered-in-land-owned-by-a-cult

A condemnation from the US means nothing. For example when the US sent three jets to attack Assad's forces, they later gave a statement that they are very sorry and that it was an accident. That apology lasted for two minutes. And after apologising, they spent ten to twelve minutes talking about how Assad deserved it and that more of the same should be done to his forces because of how oppressive he is.

Completely agree just telling him what Obama's administration had put out there.

Is gookanon around? I need to know WTF is going on in South Korea:
The story is a month old but didn't pierce the US media wall. Basically a mass grave found on the cult's land

twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/811010140669296640

Ask them localization questions if you want.

Shit, we made anime real, but we made the most edgy, shock seeking, tryhard anime into reality.

What has mememagic done?

Probably came up on another board or thread and they know he hangs out here.

And Sanders gets one vote in Hawaii:
tweetsave.com/marshall_cohen/status/811008909880229888

In all, Trump lost 2 votes and Hillary 5. All to other choices

Looks like someone copied my other thread. s'ok

Bernie now tied with Kasich

Good morning anons. So, is the landslide victory of Trump on the Electoral College final? I'm scared!

who did the trump votes go to?

Ron Paul and John Kasich

How do you handle a cute tomboy who uses 僕 or 俺?

Why? Of all the random people to vote for, why him?

There he is. Wonder how long this meltdown is going to last, he's been going for almost two months now.

Papa Paul and John "The Human Garbage Disposal" Kasich

If dubs, until the day he dies.

This is the shit I was talking about in my rant on Bernie. It's unbelievable how cucked this man is

You should treat them like trannies if they use male terms like that.

You'd have to convert the masculine tomboyish tones to other words she uses.

So I heard you guys like to defend a pedophile named Val here.
Care to explain? I expected more from #GG.

>>>Holla Forums8551172

It's almost like they pulled his name out of their…

Apart from one or two, you heard wrong.

No one likes Val

I keep bugging mark to ban him the kike hates him too but hes too impartial

Not even me.

The Powell votes all came from Washington state (along with the Spotted Eagle vote). All the voters that changed decided that they would rather someone else entirely win than even the other candidate.

Yep.

val is never defended. There are times when he is tolerated though.

Kill yourself.

Were they even trying to be serious?

If you can think of a way to chase him off I'd be grateful.

Wow, you are annoying.

I regret giving this attention now.

They sure love to push for the popular vote fallacy, even though Obama won against Hillary using the EC.

I think he was being facetious, but you'd be surprised how some deem not being 100% girly in pink dresses or 100% manly with a beard and jeans is somehow on the trans/inter spectrum.

Regret will do you good.

They're complaining since ((((((Hillary)))))) lost.

It would be hilarious if there comes a time where the abolish the EC and lose the popular vote when they would have won the EC.

So I heard you guys are a poo in the loo shill. Care to explain? I expected more from Holla Forums, burnouts and aggros d&c. :^)
>>>Holla Forums8435081

EC will never be abolished thankfully because the smaller states would never ratify such an amendment.

twitter.com/mtracey/status/811015447051141120

your system is so fucked, America. I can understand the electoral college to give more power to the midlands, but having 'super voters' who in the end decide the election and can take votes away from the people is retarded.

Technically, all people everywhere have died of oxygen no longer reaching their brains in a usable format. Good for everything from auto-erotic asphyxiation accidents to decapitation.

ON A LESS RELATED NOTE, a day or three? ago, an user posted a webm of Justin Trudeau repeating himself repeatedly in response to allegations of cash for access fundraising. Anyone got it? It was funny as all get out, I should have saved it when I had the chance.

Merkel was apparently encouraging rapefugees to become truck drivers back in September.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158160682/Kraftfahrer-gesucht-Merkel-gibt-Fluechtlingen-Tipps.html

Aye, but it's better (for the size and demographic distribution) than direct democracy. We'd be a "socialist" shithole.

To be fair, Electoral College voters changing their votes has rarely occurred, and not this many. Also , this is one of the handful of times where the EC and popular vote didn't mesh (2000's Bush win thanks to Florida being one of them). In fact, after the "too-close-to-call" dragged out votes in 2000 and '04, we thought things couldn't get any more uneasy compared to other done-in-a-night elections.

Basically, this has been an insane grueling election.

It's either that or MUH NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE that liberals have been calling for ever since they lost. The electors usually vote in accordance with their states anyway, because doing otherwise is guaranteed political suicide since electors are chosen based on their party loyalty (not necessarily an official requirement, though).

Everyone fell for the Democracy meme and forgot we live in a republic

It's either this or commiefornia and Jew York deciding which Democratic candidate to unanimously vote for next.

you can still keep the system of certain states having a number of votes without a middle man who can change those votes if they don't like the outcome.

you didn't read my post, did you?

…and from what I can gather, only parts of those states. Northern California (not-Bay Area) and Upstate NY don't align with the rest

He's talking about the electors themselves, you goobers

Oh.

[It's 2017]

what is it with these people who try to disporve the 'make america great again' slogan and having a memory hole of the past 50 years? They always point to back before the civil rights movement. A lot can happen in 50 years, such as political correctness becoming overwhelming in the last 20 years, ruining a great America post civil rights movement.

No, seriously, why the fuck is it always about very small arguments for being racist and sexist and completely ignoring how much of a threat he is if he decided he wanted to be at the absolute top?

I honestly used to dread Trump becoming president when I was a teenager just because I didn't know if I could even trust him a businessman like him as a person, let alone a leader.

Possibly, and with Brandon being a sperg he does not help himself at times, like with the xseed thing.

I could wager that the first female president will be a republican and colored, either asian or latina

Anons? Law

Your moms a pretty cool lady user

I know that one of the electors, a native american I might add said hew ould never go hillary

Ahahahahaha. Though, I wish it was webb that she lost votes to.

Can anyone find when was the last time any EC voter changed their vote/went against their state's popular vote? I don't believe this occurred at all during the elections of Obama, George W, Bill Clinton, H.W. Bush, or Reagan.

You just voted for Hitler, y'know!

O-oh

I can't wait for
CURRENT YEAR

Is there more of this? Its really fucking good.

[Gamergate just keeps going and going past 2016]

You're fucking wrong.

Do Canadians like empty platitudes?

so where is the 2016 version?

Not really, no. Treudeau was a shit from day one. But he's a legacy name and for some reason women liked him. Just erase Toronto and annex the rest of southern ontario. You could probably get the east coast as well as long as you let them fish and drink.

Who is that guy?

twitter.com/SkyWilliams

I've been thinking the stigma towards sexualization in general needs to be tackled head on. If that happens, feminazis that try to fuck with our games will be completely crushed and those 2 combined be a massive blow to socjus in general.

It's time for us to not wildly express, but to embrace a completely inconsequential aspect of our nature as males and females alike. This pathetic war crusade of neopuritan bullshit has to stop.

I've learned by now not to apply logic to SJW argumentation

The Kanye part pisses me off most.
And this is entirely disregarding that Trump shows all signs of sincerely wanting to improve blacks' situation.

Because hes young, promised lol dude weed and he is a legacy name. If the name chretien poped up it would be voted for too. I think hes has brain problems due to one too many blows to the head.
You do not realize how right you are with that one

I read that as augmentation at first.

I can think of some different ones.

"I never asked for this…"

That's enough shitposting out of me.

Gotta say, the comments on the tweet are a-ok.

archive.is/0jBBT

Heres a hint sjws and goons, the more you badger white people, the more they will resist you and go against you. And white people have yet to even attempt to make your lives misserable. The west could easily be turned in to Africa, with all minority and white sjws holding the same position and rights as white people in Africa. Hint: White people are not considered "human" in Africa.

why do they switch between french and english?

pick one you fucking snowniggers!

Because quebec. they have to repeat every english thing in french for the french.

Daily reminder that Val needs to kill himself.
A tripfag who is also pedo scum deserves no mercy

He's a namefag. Right about him needing to kill himself though.

Joke's on him I like Kid Rock.

Well yeah. My dad was a newfie. They really do not care for much so long as you let them do their thing and don't mess with their people. Hell, lots of us just want to be left in peace, but no, Trudeau and his color brigade are just being such damn pains in the ass after Harper.

Always look for the key sentence with leftists
Usually every time they try to convince/persuade/establish a narrative, it borders on some core sentence
In his case its the first sentence, in which everything is wrong about it.
Literally, not a single word of it is true.
Who are "the Trump people"
Where is the proof they are upset?
And where's the proof that those two are the only ones that are willing to perform?
Moreover, where's the proof that Trump people are upset about that specifically?
Without that, everything else can be ignored since its just autofellatio and liberal wet dreaming

Every piece of NY that isn't NYC, Syracuse, or Buffalo is red. Those three urban centers outweigh the rest of the state.

Fucking THANK you. I couldn't find a version that hadn't been cut to shit on youtube. Pic's for you.

MERCEDES CARERRA FOR POTUSILF 2020
Or is she a democrat like CHS?

Fuck. "Everytime I hear 'fellow whites' I immediately assume jew."
Lost my shit.

Joke's on him the SPLC fall in a latrine.

GGHQ no longer requires captcha to post, only for new threads.

I know some of you were having issues. So far this is the best I can do without dangling our pant-antlers in the frigid North wind.

Mercedes is an independent rather than being either party I think, supported Trump though. Melania as first lady might make nudity more acceptable.

archive.is/qg40Q

The Boogiest Boogieman ever.

Also, it looks like Cuckchan is trying to uncuck itself.

While it was expected ever since they had to start doing less lewd stuff because ads Brandon has no one else but himself to blame. You can't keep talking on how to be no rules then add rules because advertisers. Of course people were going to be upset. If you knew that ads may shy away from a site then why wasn't there a basic terms of service to be begin with? Seriously, he's a goddamn retard even though this outcome was expected.

nevar

is he implying that Kid Rock is bad?

cant stand her
lol no
watching a granny act like a teen
dont care for her
cant recall the last time i thought of listening to his songs
im gagging
who?

Nope.

That would be the fucking end.

Keyword is "trying", but the fact they even went as far as to ban those shows how cucked they are

Just the mods trying to damage control.

By the time GG elects madam President, SJWs won't recognize a woman who doesn't have a feminine penis

wew

No they are just cucking themselves even further since they want to go back to that shithole.

Reaction to MTV's cancer video

Wasn't there some article about how cuckchan is all for free speech recently? This is all damage control to appease the general pleb

Ahem, I see a fellow atlantic canadian, so you probably know this, but for thoes who do not,
WE HAVE LESS OF A RIGHT TO OUR FUCKING WATERS TO FISH THAN NORWAY, AMERICA AND EVEN FUCKING RUSSIA IN NOVA FUCKING SCOTIA

I am very ok with this.

Perry is fapfuel for people too stupid to find porn online.

That's fucked up, do they at least let you get fishing permits and then let you fish?

DILBERT MAN IS RIGHT AGAIN

Yes. What I ment was that the rights to fish in our waters go to people not from nova scotia first, then a good chunk of the countries fish is bought from the other countries mainly america to be sold throughout canada. That drives up the prices more than it should.

And civi fishing, we can only fish for so many fish, and while it makes sense, if I remember right its not a big number.

archive.is/4MhDj

Daily reminder that the Romanian Revolution against leftypol communism happened

sage for off topic

Welp, I'm persuaded

Oh bloody hell. Cry me a fucking river.

WHO DIED?!

Yeah I agree it's probably damage control.

If they are going to start treating Indie games as their own safe space, then maybe Indie games can finally become a containment for them.

This is what they're mourning

Their control of the world.

Why do I smell revisionism?

Social justice

So that's a man? It sounds and looks like a fuggin girl

FUCK forgot to stop saging

Fuck that, indie games are the only ones I can stand to play anymore.

They all do user. Its the esterogens.

its a "gender confused" woman who dresses like a gay man.

Yeah, also Die Cis Scum is on there even though she apparently turned normalfag. Plus, no Movieblob. It's not a perfect image.

Wow, who would'a guessed?

I'm pretty sure she is a girl by her own definition. Just saying she's a transman isn't special snowflakey enough, so she went with gender fluid and in a video said some days she feels like a girl and others a boy. So don't buy any of the shit SJWs try to peddle by telling you to call her a guy. They're even more wrong than they usually would be

She didn't, thats her in the third pic here>>11514357

Shit I fucked that up.

gotta have the classic characters despite them not being relevant now. Like mr gameandwatch in smash

4th pic, left arm. Razor scars.

#CutForBieber

That is someone completely different.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Stewart

Hypocrisy, thy name is double standard.

archive.is/75VRm

HOLY SHIT

So not only do they STILL lose, they get humiliated by their own tactic?

oh, my bad. they look very similar

To be fair, that set also has some sexy women cosplaying too. Though the focus of the tweet couldn't be any more hypocritical.

aint that great?

That's not even the finished map, Hillary lost one more in hawaii

And they still think it was the fucking Russians.

Elector burns letters he got from Hillary supporters

It's a brand new world when the only people who know how to have fun are old republicans.

Rub it in sjws faces that bernie would be pres if they only did not vote for a criminal cunt in the primaries. They are the ones that got trump in.

isnt he a communist? why would they vote for a commie?

Who's the dude with the dorito chin?

OH MY FUCK, ZYKLON BEN HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF!

Trips confirm.

poal.me/5bp7to

It's a pizza chin

Oh, shit, now I see it.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

They're all commies, they just don't know it yet.

I have to criticize Ben slightly for making Michelle look feminine and Moore masculine.

Regardless what you think about Michelle, Michael Moore is clearly transitioning into a menopausal old woman

It has been 2 years and finally a good title for all of those threads has happend.

Normalfags who voted trump, most voted "lesser evil". They like bernie, despite pretty much wanting america to be venesuella 2.0

Hello?

I have started an Anti-PC college newspaper!

Delivered 150 to a SJW college this morning!
Lets Make Newspapers Great Again!

actionvannews.wordpress.com/
PDF docdro.id/L410nX5
Tweet twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/810845911819649028

(checked)
Godspeed, user!

I wish you the best of luck, user!

RIOTS SOON
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/811052811748253696

This webm also sums up the sentiment of the left.

More riots? good, people need to remember why they voted for Trump

The march of the rainbow hair faggot begins

That…. everything.

archive.is/on80X

I swear, it's like they want to stand out to make it easier for marksmen to tag them.
The only thing missing are the lit cigarettes, left-handed or normal, as well as glowsticks.

BUT IT WAS YOU DUMBFUCK

We're back to them spouting "actually, it's about ethics?" Man, they must be super-butthurt every single trick they tried to pull backfired hard.

He would cry if someone took his glasses.

Quick, edit these!

Let's fuel their fire and make more salt from them!

twitter.com/brianscully/status/810981468621049856

That's also St. Peter's Cross, an ancient Christian symbol, just like pic related.

lord

Of all the things this dude shits on Shaun King over, it's him supporting Bernie?

Wait, what? I thought they finished that phase, or is the electoral college bit just them devolving back to Phase 1 because they can't handle losing that badly?

Where is Max when you need him

That is pretty funny. The only thing I could think of that would trigger them more is calling it Sexy Action Van News.

Who is this fag? I bet he is some writer for some shitty show or game.

soon

Evening folks, haven't been here in like 2, decided to recluse myself till the electoral thing was done, glad it went in Trump's favor and the dems failed AGAIN.

So what's been happening?

Hell I would have even considered voting Bernie if he didn't let sheboons overrun his stage and parrot wage gap bullshit.

This. More detailed: "Why should Federal dictate what each new state does with who can and can't have slaves? Fuck this!"

Nice job user only one thing worries me.
You've been spending too much time on normalfag sites.

There was a lot more shit to it than just slavery.

Yep, its amazing how Robert E Lee is painted in history as some cartoon villian.

Okay, can someone give me an unbiased summary why is Holla Forums attacking Niche Gamer now?

Pure cohencidence.

The massive Federal tariffs imposed on southern imports and exports, which were being used to pay for the northern states' industrial revolution, to name one thing.

Slavery was the "Gamers Are Dead" issue that lit the fire, but there were lots of valid grievances the war was held to sort.

Are you new here?

He is? Back when I was in high school they still talked about him positively, even going into how he was personally against slavery just felt like he was obligated to be on the South's side out of loyalty to his home state of Virginia.

Nice digits.

Even ten years ago, Lee was regarded as a hero in many places. Now they tear down his statues and rename the streets that were once named for him.

Basically, SJWs are attacking NicheGamer's ad revenue because "no bad tactics, only bad targets," and the rule changes (mainly "no racism") imposed to keep the site's revenue gave an opening for Goons and burnouts to attack Niche for "going SJW." Far as I'm concerned, Niche's hands are tied when it comes to staying operational.

I think the forum has their own problem with this one user name smug so I heard. Its basically people can't separate a normal forum to an anonymous forum and are shitting up the niche form. Nobody really cares aside from the faggots that are shitting it up in the first place. Which is why they came here to have a cry about it.

I have a life outside of 8ch.net, smartass. Still catching up on happenings here after the weekend break.

It's like SJWs don't know how to run a business.

Autistic fucks that want the whole internet to be one big imageboard is mad that nichegamer changed their rules to "No using our forums/comment section as Holla Forums-lite and a porn booru, other forms of shit posting is fair game"

Now the autists are throwing a temper tantrum because they can't scream Nigger everywhere/

Yes, but it'd take paragraphs of detail to tell it all. Many of it due to D.C. trying to compromise and messing with western expansion, not trying to play favorites in an ongoing lack of care for specific needs of certain states and newer territories. Considering that what Northern states needed compared to Southern, messing up deciding what worked for new land acquired and stated laws, and how slave-owning states still didn't secede, there's plenty of things that led to the tipping point.

Niche made a move popular with normalfags and unpopular with some anons. Namely banning racial slurs on the forums.

A few tards who can't control their powerlevel pitched a fit about it, shilled the bread, and then made a separate thread to show how edgy they are about it. Cue the burnouts and goons to show up and shill it, and here we are.

Yeah, I also remember learning that the Union weren't saints either when it came to slavery. Like how they would actually politely return escaped slaves who came into their camp to the Confederates. Not to mention getting into the deeper details they don't even try to teach you in school. I'm curious just how many people actually know that there were battles as far west as the Arizona territories.

I haven't been here in weeks, I've pretty much given on imageboards with how bad this place got.

But goons trying to astroturf GG sites is a very common thing, like it doesn't matter what they do, someone will make a thread saying they are no better than SJWs now with weak reasoning.

Why do you think they try to take over businesses that have already made their fortune?

(checked)

So the tl;dr is that it's another pile of nothing that LARPers are attempting to make it their hill to die on. Noted.

True, that.

Most SJW businesses run off the back of morons who give them money.

No shit, they still even allowed slaves in Union states. This whole, "The Civil War was about slavery" only comes from people that are fucking dumbasses. Hell the only reason that the Emancipation Proclamation was even issued was to get the British populace to turn against supporting the South which they had been up until that time. Also Sherman's march obviously.

Hah. see

Hey man if it makes money, its like the guy in Fist of th Northstar that throws dynamite.

that is basically how all businesses are ran user
that is why capitalism is so good

Come on, man, at least have the image handy.

It doesn't even matter if it was about slavery since Abe is the one who was considering sending them all back to Africa anyway. The South wanted blacks in the country much more than the North

Even that's a simplification. Most whites in the south didn't really want slaves around because they were indirect competition. It was the wealthier ones who did. My county actually seceded from our state during the Civil War and went completely independent because the people in it at the time saw it as a rich man's war that they wanted no part of.

Funny enough, poor white folks in the South had it the worst during and post-Civil War. It was deemed a "rich man's war" since it was among the elite members' ideals while sharecroppers and tenant farmers had to basically work for the bigger plantations and get conscripted into fighting while the rich guys paid their way to stay out of the battles. So basically the poor go die or get wounded and come back to basically the same life with the former slaves sticking around as new sharecroppers.

I thought he was gonna be funny too, but looking at the comments below his tweet, he went full apologist went some feminazi accused him of mansplaining and micro-aggressions.

I once thumbed through a biography of Lincoln at a rare book store several years ago. It was written around the turn of the century and had firsthand sources. I couldn't tell you much about it apart from one particular passage that stuck with me so hard I'll never forget it.

Shortly after Fort Sumter, Lincoln was attending a ball in washington and another man, some businessman, stopped him and asked him why not just let the South go? Surely this was nothing so serious as to go to war over it. According to the account, Lincoln became bat-shit furious, took his signature top-hat and threw it on the floor and said to the man.

>"WHERE then, sir, are we to GET OUR REVENUE?!"

I would have bought that book just for that passage, but I recall it being a couple hundred bucks and I had to walk away. That was an eye-openingly far cry from the rosy picture of Lincoln the modern history books like to paint.

Remember when this site was on Patreon? Who knows how long they would have lasted if they went there depending how mad they are are about them. Nichegamer being a humble game news site rather than a gathering gathering of society's outcasts and rejects would have been like the only thing going for it to stay.

I'm now interested in the title of that biography and side of Abe Lincoln. Please, find it in your mind on where you got that!

I wish I could tell you. This happened around 2002. After 9/11 the /k/ommando in me went into a politics kick and I spent tons of time reading up on famous political leaders and rebellions throughout history, including the Civil War.

I blundered into that book somewhere around then, stood in an aisle for a half hour reading parts of it, and only remember that passage in particular because it was a shock at the time.

South was key in trading, since the crops like tobacco and cotton and more were grown in the southern states, shipped north to the mills and textiles and so forth to ship to Europe and abroad, which fueled for slave trade to ship to the Americas for more manpower to grow more crops, etc. It would have been harder moving crops from new Western territories and states, especially since there fucked up which were "slave" and "free" states compared to the best farmland.

archive.is/AzV9G
archived.moe/qa/
desuarchive.org/qa/

Oh yeah, they've been informed of Holla Forums's existence:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/897310/

as well as what appears to be the mod chat leaks on: >>>/irc/

************BENIS************

I would shove so many things up an anons ass.

Inauguration Day is going to be fun.

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/811096606045011968

I know

you're not wrong user.

But i'd rather use XD than any fucking emoji.

Stupid Sexy Minivan!

Why do these people exist?

Looks like Falcom saw P5's battle system and thought: "Hey, that's a good idea."

Don't make it weird, user.

They still exist only by grace of our patience.

eh looks fine to me

I have no problem with them doing that. Persona 5's battle system was a good idea. Mapping everything to a button is the right move. I don't know why you thought I didn't think so.

3DPD will never come close to glorious 2D, but I commend her for her effort.

this cunt is such a parasite
shitty cheap cosplayers shills them on gelbooru getting white knighted so hard and they cost play upwards of $30 each

to top it off she is a SJWeeb cunt

Damn, it was really comfy playing the first two games on a handheld. Good thing I got a PS4 as a gift.

I dont mind what console its on
I do prefer playing my vidya on handhelds though

I'll take console only if it means the game performs better. Sometimes playing Cold Steel 1 and 2 on the Vita was like playing a slide show.

worked a 20 hour day and I just showed up to do this

Thought he already was you fucking homo. Anyway, why would that be a problem if you were already begging for President Mike "Shock the dyke with a conducting spike" Pence just a couple weeks ago.

CS II had some content cut because of Vita limitations. As the game that will end the grand finale for the Erebonia and Crossbell arc, they better not limit themselves.

I'd still hatefuck the hell out of her.

How hard is it to do what this user does. Post the damn video instead of linking with his twitter. How hard is it to do screen caps and rip videos from twitter. And why is this has been sports caster being pushed so hard as a political commentator.

How thick are these people?

Because it's illegal to kill them.

Sigh, time to post my OC again

I hope he gets arrested for being a terrorist.

I don't know if I'll get upset or if I'll have fun the following days, but it's going to be interesting.

You know, this picture would be better if instead of Mah Squigga it was Mah Git, but saving it anyway.

I smell bullshit.

archive.is/9Ze8V

Oh man, they're telling me not to see the new AssCreed movie? Why? Was it so bad? O-Oh, "muh women"

Women have always been powerful characters in Star Wars movies.

Is the site broken? It keeps loading and nothing updates.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/808777873825955845
MDE IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

But was Princess Leia a poorly written mary sue?
That's what they want, a female character thats perfect in every way with no faults, never dies, never fails, never struggles, never loses, kills millions of men to appease feminist and always perfect.

Wow I just got a promotion, time to celebrate!

I GOT FIRED

Did you take 's job?

I'd love to know how things are going at Adult Swim. Joe Bernstein the kike can and should lose control of his life:

twitter.com/Bernstein/status/810863065977778177

YOURE A BLOCKHEAD JOE

Given that the people in power are attempting to manipulate and replace prophets/major religious figures, perhaps you shouldn't be excited for a messiah or messiah like figure, lest he get killed and replaced with a puppet for the Chinese government or whatever else.

I swear I recognise the quote that's based off, that's from Mein Kampf right?

Good evening, faglets!

close its something Joseph Goebbels wrote

Why did they change her name? What's wrong with Cidney?
Also isn't what he doing "slut shaming" or whatever the fucking buzzword is?

That's why, and it's fucking shit and generic.

So, they don't only butcher works in favor of their shitty ideals, but they also know nothing about the series they localice?

Bayonetta isn't one of my favorite games only because Wonderful 101 is even better immorta would be mai waifu if I somehow had one she fucking enrages my cock

someone hasn't done their homework

Holy shit I'm frankly insulted that some anons could be so dumb

That's fucking downplaying it.

You can imagine McIntosh cringing behind the camera.

And since people keep complaining about her, yeah, you are triggered by sexy women.

She's eye-candy, yeah, but she's the only person who's qualified aside from Cid to work on the king's fucking one of a kind car

user. You. Yes, specifically you. You and the guy who drew it. I hate you both.
That utter trainwreck of a game that got its PLOT patched once already and probably will again. That immense mountain of Fujob8. I'll have to buy it. Because of you.
Be ashamed, you've set gaming back 6 gorillion moons.

Buy it for the best girl instead. One you can glitch into your party permanently come Chapter 9, and even poses for pics that Prompto randomly takes, as well as poses with the party for Photo Op sidequests.

Good.

Why buy it when you can pirate it

my DICK

Your dick is in deep freeze?

Val keeps defending terrorism

filter snail

considering the tesseract I thinkhis dick crossed dimensions

Source ?

So, any new salt thanks to the overwhelming win of Trump as SJWs couldn't hijack the electors?

By the way anons, can someone update this? Include the likes of Patrick Klepek, "Kate" Edwards, Jim Sterling, Bob Chipman, Rami Ismail, Matt Lees and Liana Kerzner into this. What do you think?

While a dumbass, she has neither the influence nor the opinion of the other faggots. She's just dense as balls. People like Scalzi or that destructoid retard would be much more relevant.

Japan does it again.
Are western devs afraid of attractive women?

Most of the time, if they design a sexy woman, they want her to be "Realistic" which means the squarest jaw they can muster.

More like cucked by feminists.

Thanks to I finally cropped some great Cidney pictures!

to give a serious answer to a joke, I think it's japan's love and appreciation of kawaii. The west isn't concerned with cute girls and sells sex with some form of shame to it. These devs want to be 'mature' by making ugly women that they feel represents the average

I.. I never heard about that until now.
5spooky10me

don't accuse someone for gook when you're not 100% sure
scrub
peasant

Was getting caught part of your plan, Gookie Gook?

Time to get both the guillotine and shovel ready gookanon, you did say they do ritual sacrifices, especially the Sewol ferry fuck up.

Has there been any word of that meglian feminist group having any connections to this cult.

It was NEVER Cidney. That was only ever a nickname based on her being, whaddayouknow, the resident engineering genius and granddaughter of Cid.

Its cidney in japanese you dog cunt

archive.is/Vo46q

twitter.com/victorymonk/status/811188677095419904

I'm pretty sure TotalBiscuit fans will find a way to defense this.

Except her name in Japan is Cidney.

Oh man, not sure if they are aware of the can of worms they are opening.

That reminds of this.

**of coooorseey*

Now I think, I regulary watching news and never heard about over 1000 bodies found in 경주 recently.
I smells fake news. A real fake noose.
Ad if it's true, it would be some old skeletons from Japanese occupation or Korean war era.
I'm afraid no one would be executed even if the Sewol ferry conspiracy turned out to be true

Probabaly not. The Megalians are women supremacy D&C project by Maoism commie orginization called 'NL movement'. You know, Nork apologists.
In short, Megalians are closely tied with Marxists, Maoists, commies and the norks. Their ties with various cults are not clear but they're definitely tied with Maoists or even norks.

What are the BAFTA awards anyway?

I guess restricting the freedom to choose whatever the fuck you decide to do with the script, cast and set doesn't count as intrusive as long as it has enough brown people. Apparently creativity and imagination are given the chance to show their fullest potential by having to hire twenty or so cripples to hold the camera.

But you did make that guillotine right?

British Academy of Film and Television Arts, you do remember those fucking threads where we make fun of their shitty choices for the vidya category right? (Her Story won for being the "first of it's kind"

For

British Academy Film and Television Arts awards. It is farily presitigious and has a money reward at the end of it, meaning that a lot of the big producers are going to comply with it no matter the restrictions, meaning that it will turn even more shit in the future.

youtu.be/9T_Fo1ZTuFU?t=2421

She gives her name as "Cidney".

Well, it would just make people stop consuming their product and make the award the only revenue they could get from their shitty movie.

As a spaniard I can't help but hate the english for being cunts, but even I feel pity of their cuckery.

You should post the full thing user
He's the husband of the politician who got killed "in the name of brexit"

Yes, at least dozens but only for perfomance value, unfortunetely.
Korean people are generaly very hippie-like and hates war, capital punishment and violence. I mean, over 2 million protested and not a single violence or crime happened. I think that proved alot.
We are the exact opposite of black people. We even confronted with them at the LA riot.

Good on you gooks, if push comes to shove, you'd be climbing up those rooftops with rifles and guillotines.

there is a steam thread that is still up about "rememeber the time randy pitchford sang a bigoted song" or something. based steam mods. been up for over a month.

We might stuck in our rooftops now but someday we will get off and patroling the streets and kill riots and outlaws. We will end the urban chaos and civil disorder. We are the lawbringers and the one who fix the broken societies, and exterminate the fear among our streets.
Gangs, riots, looters and blacks, fear the name Kim.
When you go out and rob, rape, and murder, we will take the riot-control into our own hands and bring the justice in the streets.
We are Koreans.

Shit, that was inspiring. I kinda wanna be korean a little bit, now.

trips of truth

what will replace the BAFTA as the award showing innovation?

I've never been eligible anyway so no tears from me. I saw the documentaries about the current state of Britain "Harry Brown" and "Children of Men."

Trips confirmed, still sadden that the dindus escape the justice that was the race war of 1992.

Shit nigga.

Is it possible that google cut off Holla Forums from reverse search. Any image i tried show URL does not lead to image.

using 8chanx' search buttons still works

Not for me it doesn't. and yes i'm using 8chanX I have been using it for ages.
The [I][S][T][K] links still work fine it's only google that no longer works.

It's loli stuff user. You probably wouldn't like it.
In all seriousness it's not amazing, it's simple stuff. I think broiler's the artist. I'd still advise using >>>/r/ instead of asking for spoonfeeding

Guess all I can say is it works on my machine. Maybe it's a regional thing.

is diarrhea rape?
shit is going through my orifice without my consent

Found it, thanks for the tip.
exhentai.org/g/991902/aa03bfc4b0/
It's not spoonfeeding if all you have are unsearchable crops to go off of. It's spoonfeeding when there are full pages, the artist name is written on the title page, etc. and some retard still asks for sauce.

Well, yeah, it's still spoonfeeding user. Regardless, I would still advise using >>>/r/ to request sauce, as it's specifically what the board is about. It'd boost its use, motivate more people to lurk or reply there, and justify crossboard posting. I doubt anyone would mind if you even linked the /r/ thread asking for the pic's sauce right in the thread where the pic originally was posted.

dubs checked
Let's all pray to kek that Pitchford will do the right thing, and invest EVERYTHING he has into Battleborn 2. :^)

uninstall that, it's out of date.

it's features should have been added to the site already.

Requesting sauce on an unsauceable is not spoonfeeding, spoonfeeding is expecting others to do shit for you that you are easily capable of doing yourself. Back on the filter you go.
/r/ (well, a non-dead /r/) is for stuff that is really hard to find. It's supposed to be the last resort after you asked the poster. It's not unreasonable to expect that a guy posting multiple crops of something knows what it's from, and is just withholding information to be a cheeky cunt.

FIRING UP OVEN
LAUNCHING BREAD AT 700
Title: Ranger-X Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=tdX25SSTphc
Published on Sep 11, 2012

remember to add

Do it now.

We're not at 700 you fag

I will have to remove the https: due to OP text having too many links if added with the https:.
So under ONGOING DISCUSSION it will be:
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

At the moment that's the best I can do, unless you have a different solution.

We barely held the terminal cancer that is val, and now it'a spreading?
I saw marche is also multiplying, what is going on?

Thats as a good a solution as any.

Close enough, faggot.

Gookanon, you're adorable.

Just wait until they come for you.

Retards imitating retards is still retarded. Just filter by name or the second you detect their retardation. Starve them of their attention seeking. And maybe even pray to whatever deity or force in the universe you believe in for the cancerous baguette ultrafaggoty faggot to get raped to death by a pack of aloha snackbars.

That would be making a big mistake.

GO AWAY YOU FILTHY DOUBLE GAY NIGGER

You mean bunch of val imposters would come for me and take my anus virginity?

Even the light of Buddha can't save these souls from the deepest abyss that is namefagging.

Now that's a holiday I'd enjoy
I'm not gay stop hoping gook

That is exactly what I mean.

/fringe/ was right. Val is spiritual trap but his also a homosexual predator who enjoys raping innocent anonymous internet users at christmas.

REMOVE VAL

are we supposed to be shitposting?

Yes
No
Fak u

DOUGH IS IN OVEN
IF YOU WANT TO FIRE YOUR SHITPOSTING CANNONS DO IT DO IT NOW! DO IT FOR KEK, DO IT FOR LIBERTY, DO IT FOR YOUR SHITTY WAIFU! SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET!

righto

Yes, checked

Daww is best girl.

THIS BREAD IS CURSED
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO BE AN ANONYMOUS

AAAAAAAAAAAA JAPAN WHY

Only the cleansing shitpost can save us this point

Next bread should go better.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

You really are a massive retard.

Fucking wewlad
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-20/berlin-police-says-it-arrested-wrong-man-truck-attacker-armed-still-large
archive.is/br57R

First that please use archive.is video where he calls gamers sexist and quotes Arthur "it ends now" chu and Jonathan McIntosh
Now MTV
Democrats will never win another election if they keep this shit up

I'm 1/4 Japanese and even I want to be Korean now