What games have actually gotten better with patches?

What games have actually gotten better with patches?

What games have gotten worse?

I can't really think of any that got particularly better, but I can think of a ton that have gotten worse.

Overwatch.

Splatoon

False

GTA: SA

Probably because patches include content.

Not all of the most improving patches for Splatoon included new content.

well um technically um nah

meant for

That's right, it's just as shit as when it was released.

Ubisoft Montpellier unfucked most of Asscreed Unity's optimization problems when they released the free DLC.

Endless Legend peaked in the middle, ruined the AI with the Allayi and half fixed it with the Morgowr.

Baldurs gate

Dark Souls 1 got better with patches, shit was fucked at launch.

Rainbow Six Siege.

Are we talking official or fan-patches?

official

TF2 was getting better, then it just kinda started going to shit around 2011.

TF2 has got worse over time, I say that because this year they removed Valve servers off the server browser and forced users to use some slow as shit matchmaking system. It worked fine on CSGO so I dont know what the fuck went wrong.

Something like Resident Evil Revelations 2 also got better when it was patched for the official disk release because at launch it had horrible microstuttering on PC.

Carmageddon: Reincarnation/Max Damage
Used to run like shit and load for ages, now runs like butter in [email protected]/* */ on my i3/GTX650Ti toaster and loads maps in roughly 10 seconds. Also expanded list of vehicles and official mod support with developers making mods of their own. Also a joke gamemode replacing peds with Hillary, Trump or an equal amount of both. Never bothered with it but it's a thing, I guess.

Shouldn't every game get better with patches because they remove bugs, glitches and exploits? Or are you just an enormous faggot who calls mandatory content packs patches?

What do you call balancing then?
Is that not a patch too?
Balance patches can fuck games up.

Zone of the Enders HD, thanks to Hexa Drive's patch? Well, the Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner part of the PS3 release, anyhow.

Every EA game.

JJBA All Star Battle

this

Don't be a total millennial faggot, there are many more games that got better with patches than the opposite. Not all games are online only crap like a MOBA or MMO, fuck off.

First time browsing Holla Forums?

I wish that was the case user

Any game released in half-broken state, like VtM:B.

props to 1.2 for making clowns unable to destroy tiles, corruptors unable to spread corruption with its projectiles and adding more hardmode content