She's a canon dyke, right?

So is she a feminist icon or what?

So is OP a cocksucking faggot or what?

Yes.

Sorry user, I didn't mean to offend you and your wife's son.

Maybe you should pay more attention, faggot.

Isn't it obvious that she wants her brother's dick?

I think it's canon that no one ever has sex in the Resident Evil. Like literally, one of the developers said that.

Looks like Ada has taken multiple cocks though.

No she's just Southeast Asian.

Fuck off

Holy fuck. At least a cuck gets to touch his wife after she gets fucked. If you let your wife be coverted by a lesbian, she'll be plotting your downfall. Enjoy the restraining order.

I thought Leon and Aya had off-scene sex in one of the CGI movies?

Hey Gelica autist

Pick a side. You have autism btw, not just memeing, you are literally autistic.

Unless she lives in some kind of muslim shithole, it's a million to one chance.

Are you seriously trying to justify touching jamal's second hand product?

Hell no, don't you hear people discuss what is less awful between two things? You know, like those le trolley problem maymays. But it's more "would you rather kill yourself while dressed as a hooker or dressed as a nerd" than "which of these people do you think is less awful to kill in terms of ethics."

Of course you don't, you don't talk to anyone in real life and you backpedal, that's why you're so lonely that you fantasize about lesbians raping women.

So you're saying that utilizing a used good isn't the worst?

Wtf? How do you even assume that? Totally random dude.

Tyrone's used good is going to expect you to take care of the baby if you don't file for divorce.
A lesbian's used good will attempt to have your life destroyed because you're a man.

It's the difference between Anthony Burch and Onision. They're both retards, but Onision is objrctively worse. Same for straight versus lesbian cuckolding.

Because you're defending rapists?

I don't even like lesbos, but I'd choose losing a few bucks over losing my dignity and self decency.

What, wait a sec, where did that come from? Was there even a mention of rape in this thread?

She wasn't a feminist icon until they busted her face up.

He's extremely convinced that all lesbians are rapists

Lesbians are rapists, first off.

No you egomaniacal retard, here's what happens. First you're falsely accused of rape, then if you don't get killed by an angry mob, you get the restraining order, then while your family and friends are abnadoning yoy because you supposedly damaged an "innocent" lesbian, she's plotting how to get close to you and make it look like the order was violated.

Not a few bucks, user, LESBIANS WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAN, AND THEREFORE A THREAT TO THEM. I don't know how this can be made more clear.

Convincedfags are truly the most autistic people here

this went downhill quickly

Well whatever man, I don't care, I don't defend either dykes or rapists for that matter. Everything I said in this thread has nothing to do with defending lesbianism or defending rape or implying that I have lesbian fetish or whatever. What's wrong with you? You're talking out of thin air.

What's happening here is you forgot to take your autismo medication. Seriously, I don't even understand the context. Lesbian divorce? How could we even get there? Can you communicate like a human being?

Alright, little c/u/ck, I'l gladly not take you seriously.

Take your meds.

What does this even mean?

Uh yeah, whatever bro, good luck with your wife's son.

Wow, it's like I'm really on 4cucks

Looks manlier than new lara croft.

Keep having your tantrum, yuricuck.

Don't worry, the upsetfag will leave soon. I struck a nerve, after all.

She wants to suck her brother's dick user.

alright already

This thread is shit, so i'm going to change the subject:

Let's discuss Elza Walker.