The moment you realize if the next mass effect flops

Hell. I'm a little surprise no one at Ubisoft blaming Russian hackers for watch dogs 2 flopping yet.

Sure I'll play along.
COMMUNISM IS INEVITABLE
GIMME THAT TOOTHBRUSH

Movie bob already blaming Putin and Russian hackers for gamergate. And he one of the most respected game journalists among his kind.

Are Russian hackers the new leftist boogeyman for accessing publicly available data revealing the shittiness of Shillary?

they will blame the pirates for sure

Pretty much

I want to be a Russian hacker
where do I start?

Did DA:I flop? I don't think I ever saw its sale numbers or reading anything like it sold less than expected, etc

become Russian

If you listen to the news and talk shows, they are now saying Putin himself hacked the election. They're making it sound like Putin went on his phone and voted for Trump a bunch of times.

I'm pretty sure that fat ass has no ones respect.

They only ever mentioned "hours played globally" to shareholders. That should tell you all you need to know.

It didn't have much DLC, that's for sure. A sign that EA decided to cut its losses and move on.

Go to Holla Forums if you want to discuss politics.

Russian hackers made this post.

They spammed the site yesterday too
GODDAMN RUSSIAN HACKERS GET OUT

Unless "that moment" was when it was announced for the first time, you probably shouldn't post here.

Russian hackers did 9/11. They hacked the twin towers (all three of them) and overclocked them to melt the steel beams, then hacked the planes and crashed them with no survivors. Then they hacked some nearby jews and made them dance.
Soon, Russian cyberattacks will be so powerful that they'll be able to hack the sun and turn it off, causing a new ice age.

So putin is russia Batman?

No.

Hotline Miami memes are really bad.

If Russia has many hackers, how many are females? Can cute female hackers exist outside of anime?

Life is true suffering.

donald "we will fight for israel" trump

It's going to have Denuvo.

It's going to have a Season Pass.

It's going to sell well.

It's going to have between a 74-81 metacritic.

Whats this about russian hackers now?

They actually won't
This is Bioware's last game, they're getting axed and merged with a couple of other studios like Firaxis

What does Firaxis have to do with EA? Aren't they 2K?
tfw when you go from making MDK to fucking everything up with Dragon Age and Mass Effect

No, they'll blame bigoted entitled neurosexist transphobic anti-islamic russian undead Gamergate hackers.

That's what sucks, she would compensate for my technological failings while I deal with physical/hands on things.

Are we sure that isn't a man?

I can see it happening, I can see >her identifying as man too. So many possibilities!

Asari are genderfluid, shitlords.

Did another studio picked up old republic?

Disney gave EA the exclusive license for all Star Wars video games.