ITT we post awesome scifi or fantasy universes that deserve a game

ITT we post awesome scifi or fantasy universes that deserve a game.

The Elder Scrolls as it is in the lore, I guess.

Also isn't that that book with gay dolphin sex in it?

Cool meme

I think the guys who made lords of the fallen are now making a sci fi souls clone

Well op said nothing on gameplay.

You probably would have liked this.

inb4 REE FURRIES

Dune series with some Morrowind-esque gameplay

I'd love a Blame! Souls game where you play someone like Killy, the death mechanic being that each time you die it takes time for your body to regenerate, and once enough time is accumulated things change in the world.

Play the Dune adventure game. It's got strategy elements, great art and writing, legitimately one of my favorite games from the DOS era.

That would be a fun gimmick. Sometimes little changes like a monster closet, a new room, sometimes massive changes like whole zones replaced.

upvoting this

Have seen it but forgot, thanks user for reminding me.

yes. It is pretty hot.

someone is making a porb parady of this game with updated visuals
>>>/htg/

This is the best fucking Dolphin smut book ever written
"
"

"
"

"

This isn't even counting the human/dolphin shit.

So why haven't you read it yet Holla Forums?

Gorillas weren't uplifted enough and they got adopted by another starfaring clan anyway. You have chimps in mind, right? Or you never bothered to read the whole series.

is there a link for it?

Nothing but tittymonsters. Meh, original visuals were cuter.

>>>/htg/4443
At first I thought you were talking about the dolphin smut and got slightly disappointed when you weren't.

Gorillas are still allied to earth clan so it would be possible.

The SOTS setting has something like that, with psychic space dolphins/whales and crocodile-men that can get roided up into ape-like forms.
Also has possums with a fetish for murder and mind-rape, feathery dino jews, and bug bros.
Sadly, the devs have gone off the deep end with the kool-aid, and have abandoned SOTS for some bullshit with a "diverse trading ship crew" that has ONLY ONE FUCKING ALIEN ON IT FUCK YOU KERBEROS

link to the game?

Also what's the universe called outside of it's acronyms

The world of Omikron needs another game

AT-43 is pretty good

>Big bad hyper advanced aliens who are actually post singularity humans who have become addicted to shitposting on image boards and playing vidya

The Tolkien Legendarium, except instead of just LotR+Hobbit make it based on shit like Turin Turambar or the wars over the Silmarils.

Sadly this will never happen because of the magic of IP laws.

Sword of the Stars. It's a TBS/RTS hybrid, like Total War. It has a sequel, as well as 2 side games. Some books and shit too.

Races you can play as:
- Humans
- Tarka (lizard-gorilla looking motherfuckers)
- Liir (psychic dolphins)
- Hivers (matriarchal bugs)
- Morrigi (bird-dragon faggies who are the remnants of a fallen empire)
- Zuul (powerful psychic furballs who enslave everyone and rape worlds dry)
- Loa (independent AIs who are pissed. Sequel only)

Each race has it's own specialties, it's own chances to acqire stuff on the research trees, and it's own unique method of FTL travel (some of which are dramatically different from the hyperspace meme).

Assuming that the Thennanin would allow that.

I hope this never happens, do you really want more "Hobbit" style films? You know any game in this vein would just end up being like Shadows of Mordor, lore raping and mediocre

Monster Hunter International, completely cheesy, muh chosen one, series of books about monster hunters in the modern world written by someone who clearly lurks on /k/
but they're really fun to read