Me and my little sister wanted to try live streaming some retro games with you guys...

Me and my little sister wanted to try live streaming some retro games with you guys. She's new to gaming so she needs some good introductory stuff. I was thinking FF VII since its babbys first rpg. Are there any suggestions you guys would like to see tonight? I'm up for anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Vlad200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is not real sicko

Unteralterbach

You'll bore her and the viewers out.
Get a game with more action.
As youre going for a PS1 era game.
Try starting with Crash 1 or Mario 64

That's boring as fuck. Go for something with more speed & action.

Are you just looking for loli/incest lewds?

stream her cunny, preferably with your dick going in and out of it

play panzer dragoon and panzer dragoon zwei on the sega saturn

Make her play Quake on nightmare and don't let her stop until she beats the whole game.

You know exactly how this thread will go if it isn't deleted.

Play a zelda game. They're pretty easy and people actually like watching them.

Don't be a moron, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. You don't want your sister to deal with random weirdos on the internet.

Here lemme help fam

SHUT UP, YOU'LL RUIN IT FOR US

What's left to ruin?

Quality thread

you don't want to put her to sleep

Alright. OP should tase her if she falls asleep.

He doesn't have any sister or not a little one at least, this faggot knew exactly the kind of meme thread that he was making and the "fug your sister xddd" replies that he wanted

If you’re not fucking her, you’re doing it wrong.

There's no way to know what a hotdog is FAGGOT FUCK YOU

um

Hingdom Kearts 2

5pi/4 I think if hotdog is a free variable.

Isn't 5pi/2?

I'm going to offer you some good intro vidya to pop your sister's cherry, and not in the physical way like the rest of the anons want.
PC
PSX/PS2

Yeah it is.

brb killing self now

All my ROMs. I don't have good taste in choosing games, so I might as well.

KILLING FLOOR IS LIT.

You want to play KF sometime?

Bonobono is a good anime. I'm watching the 2016 version, and it's pretty cute. I especially like Shimarisu-kun, especially when he says "ijimeru??" Very cute.

Also play something that has girl appeal. Something like Style Savvy. Then again, I really don't give a fuck unless you put your sister on cam.

Sure. I'll see if I can get it installed today or tomorrow. I can't play any games today, I'm studying like crazy for a test

Cool. Here's my Steam. steamcommunity.com/id/Vlad200/

I don't believe you didn't know what would happen by saying that. Also, a good game is checking my dubs.

When it comes to JRPGs, FFVII has a very cancerous fanbase, and it's really rather overrated and kinda boring overall. For babby's first RPG, I'd sooner recommend Chrono Trigger. It's easy to get into and it's a very good game. For the Final Fantasy series, I would recommend FFVI instead of FFVII. It has a female protagonist and has a lot better plot overall. Seiken Densetsu 3 would probably also be good if she enjoyed those two. (SD3 also has the benefit of having coop gameplay). I would recommend those three games in that exact order. Secret of Mana might appeal too if she wants more of Seiken Densetsu. They are all SNES games by the way, so you'll probably have to download an emulator and the ROMs.

Speaking of SNES games, when it comes to platformers, sonic the hedgehog is fun. Donkey Kong is a solid co-op game. The SNES megaman games are also usually well-recommended.

When it comes to old PC games, I would probably recommend Age of Empires 2 as a real-time strategy game. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for a turn-based fantasy strategy game, as well as Age of Wonders 1. Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (strongly recommend playing classic mode, not alien crossfire, at first) would be my recommendation for a sci-fi strategy game, but that one takes a bit of getting used to. It does have the ability to make 10 hours pass in the blink of an eye though.

Those should all be pretty fun.

Rapelay

Worms Armageddon, easy to play, very kid friendly, competitive, fun, hard to master.

My bad. You're right about that one. I just assumed it was also on SNES. That one's probably SEGA Genesis.

No problem dude, mistakes happen.

Did you decide on a game yet? Pick something actiony and fun.

Is she cute? and stream link where?

>tonight

should've known better than to get my hopes up

Is your sister qt?

To be fair a couple of fags immediately decided to discourage this thread. We've been getting an influx of 4fags as of late and they're trying to shit this place up just as hard as 4/v/.

What's wrong with wanting to see sum cunny? Hehe.

I still suggest implementing a rule where the OP needs to participate in his own thread instead of running away like a (1) & Done weasel. Is it too much to ask for participation?

Disgusting.

Don't discriminate me shitlord.
#truelove #pizzaparty

2D not 3D or an android if you really need to

Lurk moar you fucking 4kid.