Nvidia needs more shekels

techpowerup.com/228789/nvidia-to-launch-club-geforce-elite-subscription-based-service-for-usd-10-a-month

archive.is/uTPR3

Wut

Woo. Just what I needed, another fucking subscription/account for another fucking jew. Do they offer a service to console you when they burn down your house as well?

Can't wait for another AMDxNVIDIA thread

That's whole another level of scam

That's called "insurance"

Meh, as long as it doesn't interfere with their updates I don't really care.

What about when they have Elite™ Drivers only for Club Elite™ Members?

who the fuck gives a shit? what does this even mean?
Oh boy, access to free games, free indie games, because I don't already have a giant fucking library of games I don't fucking play.
IT'S NOT FREE, YOU'RE ALREADY PAYING $10 A FUCKING MONTH, AND WHAT THE FUCK IS A "GEFORCE PC IN THE CLOUD"?
IT'S LIKE READING WORD SALAD
GREAT FUCKING DEAL, GUYS.

Truly a fantastic deal

Get ready to pirate drivers then.

It's like OnLive, but green.

I wonder when we'll start pirating search engines, because google charges a cent per result

Could be worse, could have to pirate the crack for the game you've pirated to play with the pirated drivers with a load of pirated mods, on the OS you pirated.

What an age we live in.

I'm exactly the kind of sucker this appeals to.
You could rent me a luxury seat next to a bus stop and I'd take the offer if makes the poor sap next to me on the wooden bench feel like shit.

Toss in exclusive access to top-tier drivers for elite users only and I am so fucking in.

sonys nonsense 50 dollars a year to play PSN+ at least gives you a batch of shitty indie games to play per month, i think even microsoft even throws its users a bone of more freebies than that for using their paywall. christ alive

whatever, i use AMD and its terrible but it gets the job done

Briefly, I was interested.

Good goyim already eating it up.

Also

>1 free INDIE game

HAHAHAHA

You're not paying for the game dumbass. You're paying for the service to support the developer, plus getting exclusive access to other things. The game is just a bonus

Also checked

For only $10 a month, they'll reduce the flammability of your GPU. Keep your children safe today! nVidia, they way it's meant to be played.

I'd be more willing to part with money if they did something like that. Still wouldn't, but it'd get a chuckle.

all that nothing for 10 dollars

a month, that's 120 a year, more than sony and microsoft charges for their internet paywalls and with less "Free" shit

If I hadn't already decided that my next machine will be all AMD, this would have made me do it.

What does this provide for the user? It's literally just a monthly donation and you get some pittance in return. It's like an april fools joke but 4 months early. I just don't understand what the fuck they're doing with this shit, the GeForce Experience bullshit and drivers including hidden telemetry. Are they trying to expand outside of hardware manufacturing into some sort of gaming platform or maybe the console market? All I really know is that I've used Nvidia cards for the last decade and when the time comes to get a new one it won't be a fucking Nvidia card anymore.

Outstanding bait, I almost felt a rush of extra anger for a minute.

I'm sure retards will fall for it, if they get enough payed users, they will probably start adding special features to the payed system (probably video recording functions on the GFE or shit of the like). I don't think we will see payed-users exclusive drivers, but who knows, Nvidia is fucking bullshit when it comes to business practices, it might happen.

This fucking shit is stupid. It's not free if you're playing $120 a year for it. It's like saying that paying an MMO subscription gets you free access to the game.

Th-thanks

You just need to be more subtle, the "anger" factor is great, though

Why?
When HB monthly exist who thought that 1 crappy game a year and some other "benefits" was worth 10 bucks a month.

This is it for me I am never buying Nvidia ever again.

What's this, speculation or paste from somwhere?

It doesn't affect me, so why care?
Silly goys will give nvidia money just because some forum badge, if it means making better hardware, why the hell not?
I mean you don't think that AMD is any better right? They didn't do it first only because they're just as slow as their video cards.

Nvidia shills get out.

I can already see shit like that happening