Are these two games the gold standard for enemy aggression in action games?

Are these two games the gold standard for enemy aggression in action games?

ur mums vagina is the gold standard for bore out holes

You can include Godhand on level DIE

Yes. Ninja Gaiden Black is so goddamn good. I don't have a clue what specific mechanics made it so fun, but games like dmc3 couldn't match it (even though it was still good). I never played Sigma because I never got a PS3, though

Dang, is Black really that good? All I got is an unplayed copy of vanilla ninja gaiden.

Damn good games.
Love how fucking hard they are

Pretty much. The enemies are some of the most engaging I've seen in a game, Ninja Gaiden 1 more so than 2. I've had to settle for Sigma unfortunately.

Does anyone know if a hard copy of Ninja Gaiden Black will work on an Xbox 360?

I like how you were mocked for choosing the easiest setting in black, even ayane treats you differently.

cant you play games off an HDD? or do you just have it so it only plays burnt discs?

WHY ARE WE HERE
JUST
TO
SUFFER?

It does.

Ninja Gaiden Black is the best XBOX exclusive by far.

Yes, although vanilla NG is also pretty great. Sigma was a huge disappointment when I finally gave it a try last year. Fresh coat of paint ≠ best gameplay and fucking awful Rachel levels. I now own a 360 specifically to play NG and NGII as they were meant to be.

Those games turned me into a huge action game snob. But very few things even compare to how good it feels to improve in both of them. It really sucks that Team Ninja without Itagaki and Itagaki without Team Ninja are both such downgrades, because I had to stop playing Razor's Edge a few levels in just to go back and feel Black to see if I was losing my mind. And, no, I wasn't losing my mind. Black and 2 are just VASTLY superior.

HUWOOOOAAAART

Should I get Black for XBOX HUEG or the 360?

If you can get a physical copy, it'll run on both. Not sure what they go for these days. But it runs well enough from what I played on the 360, but if you have the option of original hardware you should almost always try that first.

I dislike how you need to complete the game multiple times to unlock all the difficulties and there is no NG+ meaning you have to find all the weapons and upgrades all over again making the consequent playhtroughs a chore. They should just automatically give you all the weapons and their moveset on anything higher than the default difficulty.

It's not fun starting the game again with only 1/3 of the moveset you got used to.

why wouldn't you use the 360 so that you can also hit up the sequel when you're done?

Noice.