The one and the only thing i will wish from santa this year is to let ISIS nuke the fucking HQ's of all Denuvo cunts to...

The one and the only thing i will wish from santa this year is to let ISIS nuke the fucking HQ's of all Denuvo cunts to the fucking stratosphere.

Ok

What are we supposed to discuss, OP?

santa isn't real, user.

Piratefags btfo yet again

Holla Forums - venting and blogs

The recent cracks are going to ensure it will dissappear within a year, because Denuvo offers a refund if the game is cracked within 3 months, now it's being cracked within 3 months they won't be able to sustain.

I WISH FOR A HORSE

I wish ISIS nuke all frogposters

where's that total warhammer crack?

I've never once experienced Denuvo because I play good games.

This is still the best thread on the board.

Already out.

I feel so bad for Mark right now.

Try entirely.

Why?

This board is all he has.

Is Berseria confirmed to have it then?

Shouldn't shit on the only thing he has.

Bamham and MGSV were good tho.

What a dumb jackass you are.

Why not Valve instead?

Are you mad you couldn't play them for free? Well you can now, since they were cracked.
Stop being a bitch.
You might argue that bamham is not good since it's the same game for 5th or so time, even though it's still good game, but MGSV is easily GOTY 2015.

Didn't you already make this thread? Also videogames are unislamic, so, ISIS would probably be in favor of supporting Donutvu

You are the reason gaming is shit today.

0/10

Actually the reason industry is shit is buyfags paying for anti consumer practices like buying DRMed games and DLCs.
Piratefags don't participate in the industry to begin with, thus they might as well not exist.

Ironically enough I was a moralfag and buyfag 4 years ago, before I discovered steam, and using steam turned me into a full fledged pirate.

That's some backwards logic. I was pirating 100% of everything before starting using steam, because just pressing PLAY is easier than bullshitting with torrents, cracks and whatnots.

Discovering how shitty and orwellian steam was with its DRM in 95% of the store selection made me realize buying video games was for cucks.

this, so much

I WANT THE NORMALFAGS TO GET OUT

Is the game you're trying to pirate really worth your time and effort? Why not just buy it? You have 2 hours to return it anyway. Just set the alarm for 1 hour and 30 minutes to be on the safe side after you start the game for the first time.

Steam has DRM?

Not since I deleted my account, uninstalled that malware, and pirated all steam exclusives I was interested in from then on.

Both games were fucking amazing, I 100% both of them. AK was a gift tho.

Well after bullshit like starforce and whatever else was widespread before steam, I gotta say even if it has DRM it's pretty fucking unintrusive.
But I only started using steam in it's more or less modern form, I dunno how bad it was in the days of HL1.

The worst DRM I had before steam was requiring the CD being in the drive to run the game. But then again, there's no arguing with valvecucks about it, because to them, DRM is ok when valve does it.

Well yeah, DRM is ok when I don't notice it exists.
That's how you do DRM properly.

Ah, didn't realize you were a valvecuck.
I don't notice DRM exists in any of my pirated games because it's actually gone.

I thought that Steam is just distribution platform, like GoG or whatever. That's why some games come with actual DRM in them like denuvoed ones or ubishit.

You're one of those guys aren't you?

You tend to turn a blind eye to Valve's antics when you're lubing yourself up to take Gabes dick up the ass. I don't blame you for defending them, you're their standard target audience.

Well, can tell us your experience with steam actually fucking you over with its DRM?
I'm not even arguing with you here, just curious.
Because I wasn't dealing with ubishit's garbage and refunded Rayman game, because at almost 2 hours of "playtime" I couldn't even fucking start it because of uplay.

Wew lad.

Steam has an optional DRM that developers can use if they wish but there are many games on Steam that choose not to use it such as FTL.

Valve are still jews though

To: user

Merry Christmas.

Bumping a great thread

this is deceitful language. the vast majority of games do use DRM. Very few do not.

Woah lad

bamham was the worst one in the series, mgs I haven't played

I mean, I'm not gonna stop you from eating shit if you want to, but you gotta admit that you're shoving feces down your throat.

You're retarded tho.

How is it worse than city or origins?

Gameplay is good.

Sure, I'll agree with that. But when you put that together with everything else that makes the game, it's not really a good game.

No? I mean sure it was unfinished, story was a mess, it had microtransactions and some forced online shit.
But when I was in the field I was like Ima fucking snek bitch holy shit.
And I fucking forgot about all those problems for hours. I dunno, it counts as good game in my book.

It doesn't matter how good the gameplay is if all you do is the same types of missions over and over from start to end with almost no variety in the same 3 or 4 base designs in the 2 maps, which other than said bases, have got almost nothing else going on and are a boring slog to explore on foot, and I use "explore" lightly for most of Afghanistan, which is covered in fucking mountains that can't be even climbed for, say, a different way to approach a mission. South Africa suffers way less from that, but is, quite literally, still an empty savannah.
I enjoyed some parts of it, but it certainly is not a game that anybody should look at as a good product.