youtube.com/watch?v=tQDzLkMD_Yc
pastebin.com/VsVcaQU5
mediafire.com/download/cha4roc4c5yo3kz/Eight - Exhaustion.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=JRtxoedAy34
soundcloud.com/anobodyreally/ddah-no-seam-eveah
soundcloud.com/csd/staybroke-bump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hail lord Satan~

I thought you said you were going to argue with me if I told you the things I just did. I guess you changed your mind and decided weak memes are still your best chance?

me atm

hyperlink me your post i missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=9sl-2Fuo9c0

Your Beau asked me "If you see [her] in threads tell her that I love her."

Hail Satan!

those two songs were so shitty though is what i dont understand

Tell that faggot to move on and get a life

how does it feel to be less successful than a 17 year old

alright ian you're good

I laughed pretty hard at this for some reason

Can someone nice explain to me why gender is so important in this community?

What? :3

How much of a basic pleb can you be?

Yeah, looks like you still aren't going to really argue and are just using ad hominems. gg

Certain people get insecure when someone claims to be a girl.

This is really cool
Reminds me of Number Nine
youtube.com/watch?v=tQDzLkMD_Yc

What two songs

You know I won't tell Whitey that.

Because they're children.

You've been here long enough to know why.

i am TIRED of explaining REALLY OBVIOUS THINGS to people
this thread is full of briandead retards it makes me so upset

All I needed were those answers to determine that I'm better than you. Thanks for affirming me, fam.

Stop, please, my sides cant take more

good peaking music

I've known I'm better than you pretty much since I first saw you posting and I still know it now. You're literally one of the biggest retards here.

are they girl children or boy children? this is very important.

If it's such a hassle to press your fingers on some keys then lord forbid i trouble you to type up a few sentences
Fuck me right

I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you I'm more successful than you

who else do you listen to?

Also, the fact that you turn a simple argument over whether or not there's evidence for your claim into an argument over who's "better" is more evidence that you're a retard.

Weak and desperate.

who needs to be successful when you know you're just smarter than everyone else?

So you're admitting that I'm more successful than you

smarts and success usually come hand in hand fam

Here's someone who agrees with me, I could not have put it better but that is more or less the reason I cannot get along with boo; because he is disingenuine and flirtatious with anyone haphazardly falling into a trap and doesn't really merit any conversation aside from an 'oh u' and the general annoyance that nobody has the power to ban him from the board..
but it feels nice to feed charity cases.

top tier post lmao

Blood chan sucking up to erio big fuckin surprise there

pastebin.com/VsVcaQU5

dad is right
if youre truly smart past 25 i say than you'd be on a road to success

?????????????????????

Touche anonymous.
Let's just say that they're either male children or female children both superimposed until they're directly observed to be one or the other.

While true, I still won't tell him that.

I agree.

do you need someone to suck up to you?

Nice
Never met anybody who listened to giraffage irl
I like you fellow

not always. success is only a measure; who really determines what constitutes success? is it money? fame?

or personal satisfaction; a life well lived?
I can't say I'm rich, or successful.

mediafire.com/download/cha4roc4c5yo3kz/Eight - Exhaustion.mp3

Something like that

Ikr

I think Erio's criticism of boo was on point though.

seems like a good system. seeing as how you can't see the penis. well, other than you, since your inbox is full of them.

might be an awkward aspie

Ikarous*

But it's fun to hurt people

I wonder if they hate girls or something lol

well I'm sure someone will eventually.

cheers

No

-kick-

Success is pretty relative. I know I have a functioning brain while you continually show yourself to be a complete retard, even with the line of conversation you're trying to push right now.

The retards would probably try to find a way to insist you're a guy even then.

He's a moron trying to be le expert social manipulator with weak memes.

You're just linking some stupid meme and saying "top tier post" because the poster agreed with you.

Again, your tactics are worthless bullshit that only trick idiots.

The conversation was originally about her.

there there. it's better you learn now that nothing will ever be alright ever.

My mom wants to borrow $42

I'm never going to see it again...

me too

Personal satisfaction and money come hand in hand, for most people. I need money to raise a child, have a comfortable living environment, buy things I want to, and contribute to things I believe in. (without effort lolz)

I need to stop setting myself up for these.

It is a well known and documented fact that Holla Forums only likes men.

well, seeing as how she pushed you out of her vagina maybe you could call it even.

A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you A 17 year old is more successful than you

you really really do.

SourPls

Why couldn't it have been blood chan in dallas instead of those 11 policeman

I wonder if that's the reason Haikus kept hitting on me...

Chiri actually wrote that, I just copied it to seem smart..

You need to stop trying laughing people memes and spam on someone you should realize they don't work on. You really are just making yourself look more and more like a total moron.

My nigga harambe is DEAD

is the thud his dongus?

It's pretty accurate. You were totally unable to refute the simple fact that you have no proof Blood-chan is a man even though you claim she definitely is, so you hid under a bunch of weak memes that can only fool idiots.

I guess I should find another community to infest and never talk about my gender...

Actually..............

what're you even majoring in

nah
it's ine

what did she mean by this?

c section? adoption? because both of those are also worth a 42 dollar loan you might not get back.

stfu BC

That's an odd amount.

animus also likes cute traps

It's pretty accurate. You were totally unable to refute the simple fact that you have no proof Blood-chan is a girl even though you claim she definitely is, so you hid under a bunch of weak memes that can only fool idiots.

it's funny because on the internet it doesn't matter.

I would have had two people with LMGs to lay down suppressing fire then have three men with sniper rifles and AP bullets. And while all that is happening I'll be making my way to Dubai

i'm proud of you

us

Everyone has their own personal expenses, and then goals and dreams too. Aside from basic housing and food, there's everything else you may need or want to pay for- school, child care, vehicles, it all adds up. Everyone has their own personal dilemma in this life that revolves around money, to be successful is to be able to cover your costs and to flourish and profit.

But, I have always been a minimalist, so I consider myself successful for simply making my ends meet and paying for my room and food, so I am not homeless and that means I have succeeded at not ever having to rely on the govt for welfare. I have only three times in my life ever not had enough money to eat and went to soup kitchens to get a meal. Three times. ever.

I am a self sufficient motherfucker and that makes me feel successful.

okay...

She's an odd person...

I don't get it.. .I never ask her for me but she always asks me

Haha being a girl is so lol

Silly. :3

I was just pointing out an instance of your general pattern of behavior.

Your bullshit is pretty transparent. If someone presents you with an argument and you can't argue back, just admit that you're wrong instead of hiding behind memes that only work on morons.

You like copy/pasting true statements a lot.

Is that Kakashi? I love Naruto

I'm Sasuke irl

Maybe.
Hit me up on skype more.

Correction: It's a well known and documented fact that Holla Forums only likes beings that possess a penis.

in fact it is

WE'LL SEE WHO WINS THIS ARGUMENT WHEN I DEPLOY THE TURK DIVISION

It's funny how retards think they can gang up on me with weak memes. I can throw any amount of them around for sport.

I'll just assume this means you're done. :3 -pets your hair-

we should go shopping and braid each other's hair

You have set the bar for success very low for yourself anonymous ;_;

Your momma must feel very embarrassed to have to ask her sweet children for money...

Damn... My mind is going all out

you do realize that when you say things like this it just strengthens their belief that you're autistic, right?

now call me your bitch and tie my panties around my wrists

I see this girl walkin in my apartment and she comes out the shower naked and I'll be like "hey what up"
id be like "whats up baby"
she'd be like "damn daddy"

bro if i had a bitch in my apartment id be like

"whats up baby can i eat that pussy"

and shes be like ya

if i could get a bitch into my apartment it'd be over. Id be on pimp status the whole time. I just cant talk to women.

if this fine alien bitch came from space and landed in my apartment id be like
"Whats up girl"

shh stop trying to make them be less amusing

Only retards would draw an internet "autism" diagnosis from that. It can't be helped.

oh badfox...

It's cool that you can be comfortable making less than you could be and all, but road to happiness typically runs parallel with the road with plenty of cash money. I wouldn't be comfortable with myself knowing that there's still more I can contribute to the progress of humanity.

You're just lucky nobody is paying enough attention to you to discover and exploit any flaws in your personality.

You mostly just seem to want attention but trying to bait people with suggestive negativity isn't going to make anyone love you.

If you want to be slapped around a little I can give you my steam.

You're bad at reading people.

Basically, what happened was that a couple of retards kept claiming Blood-chan is definitely a guy, even though they had zero evidence. This was mildly annoying, so I called them out. Then they just kept responding with weak memes while I grinded their noses in the dirt.

i found a flaw
he's 23 and still hasn't graduated, and is unemployed.

W-why are you defending me, Erio... you don't have to... I don't care what people think my gender is..

Maybe I'll use a male avatar and people will just assume I'm male from the start...
When I started I thought everyone was female because of all the female avatars

Who is your favorite Naruto character? Mines is Hinata

Don be talk'n 'bout mah mama

nobody cares if bloodchan is a guy except you faggot

Yeah idk, for every Made In China label you read aren't you the least bit concerned your place in humanity isn't just exploiting a shit ton of people who wish they could have enough money to emigrate from the slave labor camps they were born into?

Who are you user? >

people thought I was a girl too

uh
i guess i like kakashi the most. but i don't read or watch naruto so iunno.

mom!

bloodchan it's time for me to confess my love for you. whats your steam we need to talk in private/cyber right now

thats badfox

WHEEEEEELLLLL I GUESS I WIN THIS INTERNET ARGUMENT

ERIO 'JUST FUCK MY ARGUMENT UP' TOUWA

thats obvs Mordin

question mark

that's the magic word daddy

I don't see this as a flaw. But of course the simpleminded have set ways of looking at things.

It's fun.

You're the one who got mad and started spewing memes when I pointed out you had no evidence for your claim.

Yeah, sometimes I don't like seeing dumbasses.

You asked me to cyber you and I didn't feel like it.

Mhmmm bunch of degenerates

Looking forward to the weekend?

Oh, I was more interested in your pretentious comments and thought that if you believed you were the sort to throw people around for sport that I ought to take you under my wing first and show you what kind of sport I enjoy.

please don't say weird stuff like that to me

you can call me anything you like.

what? you aren't a girl? this is going to throw a serious wrench in our girl's day out.

No. The extremist view and morals I have are hard to explain in one post, but basically (very very very roughly) I think that it's appropriate to exploit the stupid subhumans for labor and cheap work.

literally destroyed
how can you even show your face here anymore?

i can see why i was mean to you

Also my definition of "humanity" is probably narrower than yours

hope there's a lack of mirrors where you live.

loser, you're a loser.

I've been outted...
I..I don't know what to do....

Sure are a lot of Americans in here

I still think you're a girl too....

Kakashi is pretty cool and has the best back story

I'm sorry but my heart belongs to Erio

O-oh... okay..

You are..

Oh thanks

The flags don't really match up

Ok hentai-aho-chan

hey scarlet
its really rude the way youre acting to me btw
this persona game of yours blows

look, it's fine, I just insist you wear girl clothes when we go out. maybe a wig.

Maybe.

Ehh, all I know for sure is that I have DnD on Sunday.

how exactly am I being rude to you? this is a problem that must be fixed.

Eventually you'll learn that I always win.

If you want; might be interesting. :3

Your comment is worthless unless you can post something of substance to back it up.

Still thrusting that weak little micropenis of yours?

Wassup with your one word replies?

cool. i might actually read some of it. im not gonna watch the show tho

I cannot. but I would argue that all my comments are worthless.

blood chane PLEASE PLEASE give me attention , coddle me like my mommy never did. baby need milky BABY NEED MILKY CUDDLE ME UNTIL THE SINGULARITY TELL ME IM CUTE PLZ

nobody has ever been this accepting of my faults before.....u..=w--u

thats you right badfox?

my penis is actually 8 inches

There's no way I'll ever consider any people as inferior to another, it's not about culture- really, the problem is humanity. Humans are the worst thing that ever happened to earth.

whatever
just steam me then
im obviously not gonna blow ur cover
just leave me out of this experiment or whatever youre doing

thats not buttfox

that's just how I roll

call me whatever you like.

Why don't you want to watch it? It's kinda neat actually

I'm not really the romantic or the affectionate type.. haha...

then who?

I'm fairly sure I mentioned earlier that I don't know you.

You don't always win.

Sometimes, I do.

Roll a D20. first one to hit 17 wins the penis fight.

Yo Subtle I still can't get over the fact that I got triggered over being called too normie/alpha for their tastes

How fucking dare he
I didn't waste like 6 years of my life being an autistic NEET for nothing

I' was invited recently to play Pathfinder with some of my friends... I've heard it's super similar to DnD?

Hail Satan

lol. Genetics, and evolution is apparent. People will breed in their cultures, and cultural superiorities are very clear. Bad genes will pool together, and it'll become even more clear. Dumb breed with the dumb, the poor breed with the poor.

i doubt id like the show. plus it's so long. manga will be faster and probably better to my taste.

FDKJB;N;LKGFNDFGN

I won't argue with that.

I thought you wanted to mind game me on Steam?

They aren't from here obviously

who

what does the aho mean?

O

That's a friend of mine :3

good i'll be romantic and affectionate enough for the both of us

ive been around for like two years tho
pls tell me

I win again.
excellent.

anything
you
want

no fuck that

You didn't say something I necessarily disagree with. But I don't know who you are, so I can't agree for sure either. ^^

Anything I'd say, right now, is stuff I don't want to say in public space.

It's based off DnD 3.5.

I've wanted to try it but my group only does 3.5.

Idiot, Moron
youtube.com/watch?v=JRtxoedAy34

they're my master >//

It's only been 100 years or so since we've taken flight and plagued the world with roads and gas-powered cars. mass-production chicken and pork meat factories, government policies bought with money, police state shit where officers get away with murder on short probations without salary.

You know it's bullshit, but if you speak out about it, they are gonna whap your ass.

I think I'm going to slip away and wait for the drama to stop..

It's greeeeaaaaat, you're really missing out!

I don't really like romantic or affectionate men....
I like bad boys like Erio, see ya

pussy

then don't call me anything.

who I am somehow makes my words less worthless?

I thought that was baka. I'm so behind in my japanese studies.

that wasn't a 17

Haven't you heard about things thing called virtual reality?

You're not a true weeb, Soto.. I'm sorry

W-What Rin said

Thanks for stealing my reply Rin..
I'll never forgive you for this

ah it's no big deal if i happen to miss out

Well, if I knew who you were, I might have some idea of whether or not you back up assertions like that ever.

:roll d20:

why won't you just say? what's your problem?

___________________________________________________________________hi subtle

shit I forgot how to roll

so perverted idiot. I like it. seems apt.

interesting.

Rolled 15 (1d20)cHECK Mmy 20

Don't try to disappoint me.

They're roughly equivalent, as far as I know.

I feel like in this situation I'm not the one with the problem.

Tell me about your character bae

Rolled 12 (1d20)eat my d20.

17 get.

son of a bitch, user... say it

you listen to music?

Organization is key for progress tho. The problem with "equality" is that you pool the subhumans with the people that are clearly genetically superior. No more bailing them out with communistic bullshit that's ruined by the subhumans.

Rolled 1 (1d20)17 get

nice try, but check my 11

Hey can you tell Isla to pls response, I legit think that nigga ky'd lmao

Who doesn't know Chelsea nowadays

didn't work im going to kill myself from shame

it seems people here are just as interested in identity as they are gender...curiouser and curiouser...

I am a human being, yes.

although to be fair, only barely.

Hey can you tell Isla to pls response, I legit think that nigga ky'd lmao

Who doesn't know Chelsea nowadays

ALMOST 7S

why wouldn't i be interested in that? unlike gender knowing someone's identity actually gives worthwhile context in talking to them

there is nothing worthwhile about talking to me.

mgsv actually gets really fucking hard
not sexually i mean like difficulty

What kind of music you enjoy master?

Subtle I'll fuck your shit up you crooked toothed faggot

i really hate you
you act like a total bitch
just thought you should know

Should I try and buzz my hair even though I don't have someone to do the back for me?

It's hot and my hair is getting too long and messy...

u fucking gay faggot
also leave bard alone

Rolled 2 (1d20)

oh boy, can you troll any harder?
By taking that 'side' you're pretty much regurgitating nazi party shit,
kill the retards, the crippled, the poor, the jews, etc.
pls next you're going to push mandatory abortions and sterilization.

stop posting.

anything I can cry myself to sleep with.

noted.

pass

whatever
i'm just gonna call you zoe from now on

She is a telepathic spy.
She is an information broker, but has also come into her own as a powerful combatant.

20 Con also means that ain't no one killing me easily.

works for me.

Their ideas of eugenics weren't off, and you already know selective breeding words, but their social regulations were.

here come dat boo
oh shit waddup
sorry

Y-You might be smart so don't take the idiot things too harshly

Shush, you're weak and tsundere

Even if you were you would just be a character in the background.. no one gets to be the MC

why did you abandon me zoe

**selective breeding works

no don't worry, it's very accurate.

By the way, Eva is apparently still alive.

Rolled 14 (1d20)

works*

but it doesn't, cause if you get enough people who have a conscience we'll beat it out of you who don't

I don't know you well enough to make a guess.

B-Baka, it's not like I want to ruin that pretty face of yours or anything

youre heatless zoe. i thought you cared and you let me down.

So you know that'll work if people like you weren't too stubborn to accept that it's the future.

what about wall-e?

well, I definitely am heartless.

Please tell me you're joking.

I meant the poster. Are you new?

why did you make me believe you cared?

Everyone is the MC of their own story!

Blood-chan talked to him on Steam recently.

not cucks

why did you make me believe you cared?

I think the meme is kind of funny
im really bored subtle
how are you

Why did you internet manipulate Sci's feelings?

it seems like a person would have very little control over how you end up feeling about them, or how you perceive their feelings towards you.

About?

you piece of shit zoe

No, them too.
Some people are just shitty MCs.

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Yeah, look. I'm sorry that you believe that you are elite enough to be the ruling class. Unfortunately you are part of the makeup of the retards you hate so much. Look, you're posting on Holla Forums. You're perpetuating an argument for eugenics on an anime circlejerk board.

Let's just for a moment indulge your eugenic fantasies.

Moment's over, retard. Fuck you.

this is fun.

Cool~

I may give into my curiosity. I really like the idea of building and developing a character.

Eva was cool. Too bad this hellhole was at its most toxic when they quit.

you knew what you were doing motherfucker

i don't know about you but if i think of myself as the most important guy in the room when a black man is fucking my gf i can't get off

Not sure what all exactly, but in the messages she showed me, he was just talking about the christian concept of free will and how it applies to angels and whatever.

I take umbrage at that. I never know what I'm doing.

eva is obviously spoilers btw

Rin how shitty does it feel being a Canadian failtrap that wear oversized belts that hang down to your knee?

I heard he left when his mom died. Are you 10X or who?

i LOVE you

damn his mom's death must have really fucked him up

you knew exactly what you were doing. you manipulated me for nothing.

Yep sounds like Eva is alive and well.

Who a computer nerd here

eva's mom isn't dead obv who do you think looks after him

don't you pin that on me.

go away rockso

gotta start making a list of all these different names.

pass

I'm not elite enough, that's the thing. I'm not worthy enough. But I'd admit that I think I'm probably a good starting point for future generations. 17, 3 languages, graduated 2 semesters ago. I think you're just in denial, fam.

Don't go in afraid to lose a character, is my only advice.

I mean, what shitty MCs too oblivious to discern emotion don't get cucked anyway?

i can't believe subtle wastes his energy on you. you're worthless.

Aren't there timestamped pics of Spoilers?

I haven't looked at them, though, just in case I decide to cyber him.

He always talked about things like that, though. :3

He's not interested in posting currently, I guess.

only the last two words there really apply to me.

Soto, how's it feel to be such a shithead failure at life that you feel the need to insult said fail trap in a desperate plea for their attention?

I love me some Texas bbq
5 smoked pigs please

Why did you do this to me
it's all your fault

Change your name then.. :c

Would you really do it though?

I bought a 5 Centimeters per Second poster among some others to put up in my room, it's really nice :3

There should be happy ending and some sequels

You should play clicker heroes
I'm genki af but my allergies are trying to change that right now

I've got a pig you can smoke

i'm going to be so pleased when subtle finally leaves your ass in the dirt stupid attention-whoring fairy bitch.

5cm per second ;~~~~~`;

Both of these amerinons are definitely from /lewd/

You can tell because they're shit

Get out

Well I'm not or what!

I thought they could never die for reals

Only until the end of that mission? I have a lot to learn yet...

Non-kosher

Rin is cool.

W O W

Why do you have to get so vicious over nothing

bard, I want you to listen to me when I say this, because I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

you are my favorite so far.

pass. I'm sure it'll catch on if it's meant to be.

everyone leaves me eventually, so it'll happen.

I know!!
Now I can get that feeling every time I look at the wall in my room xD

Thanks Dude you're a nice change of pace and pretty great

not until you steal time and money from people though huh? fucking freak.

There are high levels of anons and old people hiding under new names in this thread.

/

Do you have much anime stuff?

that's totally what I was going for maybe.

wait someone is giving out money?

Genki, subtle?
im playing mgsv but i need to alt tab to be social or i get bored
i use entertainment wastefully

you're fucking nothing. you just take up whatever identity will let you leech as much from people as possible. you are the worst kind of helpless parasite.

soundcloud.com/anobodyreally/ddah-no-seam-eveah

only the first three words apply

aww don't say that badfox, you're cool

"I am not nothing in the sense of emptiness, but I am the creative nothing, the nothing out of which I myself as creator create everything."

my boy
still need 2 read

i want to filter sci but the new user is cool and i don't want to miss his posts

and now zero words apply

lovely

I wonder if /lit/ still likes Stirner memes.

poor you

I have Loco filtered.

Fucking same

emily why do you do this to me

you're my favourite trap you know that ;_;

he took a SHIT in his BED

fuck you zoe

it does sound like if you did that it would help you release a lot of pent up aggression towards this zoe person.

When the good posters coming online?

really you're gonna pull this shit desu? go act like a little girl for more pedophile attention, freak show.

i've been online all night

It's just classic Scoot bait.

No just a couple of things here and there..
Figs are expensive and hard to transport from place to place
Do you have any?

Happy
If you need to alt-tab a game so you don't get bored it doesn't sound like a terribly good game :c

SAME

wrong meme

but then who would be the target for your misplaced ire?

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Well, don't just go and assume your white bread education makes you desirable for an armageddon-event repopulation.

you don't have any asian genes so you're not needed

ur a good poster badfox dont ever let em tell you otherwise

Yeah, day threads are so great

Really top shelf stuff

I thought scoot bait was anyone who might have a vagina.

it's not misplaced, it's you you fucking asshole. you ruined my goddam summer, cunt.

It's up to you to make your own happy ending.

There are spells to revive people.
But you won't always have access to them.
Or may just feel that was a satisfying way for that character to go.

Wop

does kakashi actually not understand that he's replying to me as if I were like three different people?

guess that's a yes.

i still have no idea who you lmao

It does, actually. Either wray my large penis, 6 2 height, and pecks give me a pretty fair chance. I'm actually moving to nihon in novembre.

Can we not be rid of the retarded snon posters yet. Their lack of substance is sn irritant

i dunno, wanna rate?
i think my games fit my taste perfectly
i just kind of have the attention span of a squirrel

It's because you use, like, four different images.
So he's associating a different name and identity to each one.

that makes sense.

nah i was just cycling through zoe, desu, and badfox in that order lol

I guess that's a matter of opinion. :3

I meant what he uses as bait, not what baits him.

so mgsv has like a clash of clans minigame where you attack other people's forts

seriously tho this user's a real son of a bitch

gotcha

hilariously enough I was in fact born in a lab experiment to see if they could grow human babies in dog wombs.

I for one embrace our new Smuganon overlords.

I don't know why I'm giving Subtle sex advice either.

Alternatively

That feels like a way less fun way of doing it.

Nothing at all. I live too much of an undercover normie life.

There no grimes

you're all right i'm just upset that you're not like
a person

nah, just as fun i'm sure

it does seem like the kind of thing someone with an inbox full of cocks would do tbh

yeah, you'll have to come to terms with that like I did.

soundcloud.com/csd/staybroke-bump

damn... what do you do?

Rolled 1 (1d20)

I knew it would come down to your penis, so...

Remember that men with 'little' problems made very big problems for world history; Hitler had one testicle; Napoleon was 5'6" but incorrectly and infamously listed in most historical annals as being 5'2" and his lust for power merely compensation..

Much for you, then- in the same way now you seem to seek attention, perhaps overcompensating for something, perhaps trying to pick up gays or traps. We'll never know.

embrace it, mostly. no point in pretending I'm not worthless, right?

no, no, "what do you do?" is it's own thing
what do you do?

No clicker heroes.. 4/10
Did you do lots in Total War: Warhammer?

Aw
Are you tempted to buy some stuff like that though?

Maybe.

Kinda tempted to post a screencap of my inbox.

more creative control that way

I just re-read this and realized you changed "man" to "girl."

I never claimed Blood-chan is definitely a girl; just that the people who claim she's definitely a guy have no evidence. Silly Bart.

An hour later

I think I have too many games on this computer.

That makes it less fun to watch, though.

well she's lying about being underage

so it follows she's lying about being a gril

oh. I work to pay for things and then other than that I do nothing of note.

that's alright, I've seen penis before.

Probably not, maybe buy some of my favourite films on blu-ray or something.

im really really obsessed with it
im done over on mods and holy shit the game is really really fun
its everything i ever wanted in a medieval fantasy game

thats actually being way too generous the game is shitty in some aspects but mods will fix it all eventually

it shouldn't

you're presuming to know again

you have no hobbies?

Rolled 4 (1d20)I'm starting to think people are trying to purposefully rub me so as to procure some of my caustic wit...

oh, I do not work for free

i'd never rub you, chiri

Nice pussy.

You're still here to see my response. :3

This was all a silly group of exchanges in general. What I said was barely actually addressed, and the people claiming Blood-chan is definitely a guy still were unable to provide any solid evidence.

Logic doesn't really work like that. Can you even prove she's lying about being underage, anyway?

What? You're not even arguing against eugenics anymore it's just ad hominems. Did I offend you? Again, I'm a genetically healthy male that's ideal for reproduction. That's it. Selective breeding and eugenics work, and can be used to chisel a way to the future for humanity. Are you, yourself, a subhuman? Just tell me why you think selective breeding now isn't going to help future generations.

I seriously only post here when I'm high and for the memes, everyone here is complete trash when sober.

Blood chan is a dude
Stop being delusional and desperate cuckwads

i'm not presuming to know

if she was fifteen when she started posting posting and she started posting 4 years ago what age is she sci

use your fingies if you need to

Time for some more terrible CG. Berserk episode 2.

that is how logic works it's called inductive reasoning and it's the basis of all sciences

I'm not even attracted to Blood-chan. The kind of idiocy that floats around here just gets old.

and you know absolutely that she was fifteen when she started posting?

ha

who's this jizz guzzler

either she wasn't and she's a liar

or she was and she's a liar

Nope.

pretty much

i'm not disputing that she lies habitually.

Rolled 10 (1d20)

good, and don't get in my way either.
we are probably not going to become friends, and it is good if we do not become enemies.

but she's not lying about being a qt girl right

hi loco
are you in one of your 'be nice to boo' moods today

There are none though.

I love the little ego trips that go on here
Keyboard warriors crying as they white knight blood chan
Gotta save yo maiden guys
Implied intelligence isn't intelligence you manchildren

pls be my friend [frowny face]

i don't believe she's lying about being a girl.

that's not a thing

I'm not "white knighting" her; I'm mean to her regularly. Again, seeing the kind of idiocy that floats around here just gets old.

does wasting time count as a hobby?

not after you move them to your special folder, sure.

Hope ya fags got the message and put 10 dead niggers on your list by the morn'

what's your favorite way to waste time?

Sounds good squad race war now cull the herd

Why not leave, again.
Its horrid having to endure your idiosyncrasies and vapid personality.

Which are?!

That's good, getting your money's worth from AAA games is always nice

Do you know anything about No Man's Sky?

The PURE and CHASTE and HONORABLE maiden is being assaulted online!

Are you a bad enough keyboard warrior to white knight the PURE and CHASTE and HONORABLE Ikarous?

I think attachments auto-filter to delete, actually.

Idr if I set that filter, though.

Lmfao it's dangerous to meme slone

Who is why?

Hello my name is Subtle have you heard about our Lord and Savoir No Man's Sky?

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Yeah, your last sentence basically voided your first one. I can't take you seriously, and was already doubting your ideology so you've done both of us a favor by driving the topic into the depths of nope, and now none of us needs to consider it or bring it up again.

There have been a lot of shootings lately.

I acknowledge your impotent squirming.

why is why
he's cool

OH MY GOD YES

and I just won 17 roll

riddles-kun

It's funny how you get so butthurt over me just pointing out there's no evidence for something that multiple people hold as a fact.

Who's really narrow minded here

Exactly
Make DEAD NIGGER STORAGE real

Join in, defend your race.

video games.

but what if someone sends you a cool cat picture or something?

Real though, I have nothing against Au-US.

Don't really stand anywhere in the arguments at hand.

We can meme if we want to.

There's no evidence of anything

shut the fuck up

instagram.com/khimjularat/

Ghost in the Shell, Princess Kaguya, Metropolis, Only Yesterday, Gauche the Cellist, Patlabor, Junkers Come Here, Spirited Away, Mind Game fairly regular stuff.

I didn't know it was coming to PC until yesterday now I wanna buy it but I don't know much about it
Was just asking for info, not like a.. recruitment things

The damage control begins. Great deflection from topic.

what videogames do you play

Oh

It's the greatest game ever

release date never

farewell

kill the kikes and spics while we're at it

M-E-M-E

bye zoe

in the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarms of the aaaaangeeels

hasta manana

literally frowned

if you ask me suddle i think its gonna be another starbound
people really dont like procedurally generated games unless theyre autistic
im being serious about the autistic thing
normal people want to explore places that feel like they have a human purpose behind them, not just a RNG generation

same thing happened with starbound

Fly awayyyy.....

Aww shit dudes, Knife party is playing in dallas.

$33 entry fee. Gonna be lit

Sup dudes

We have a job to finish, a job that was so rudely interrupted in '45

Send arms to hungary, we only have peasant weapons

The only one deflecting from the topic is you. You have no evidence, so you chose to just insult me, just like all the other little morons did.

You're seriously hiding behind "we can't know nuthin"?

Someone doxxing Blood-chan and finding pictures of her as a guy would be an obvious example of the kind of evidence I mean.

new

new

new

new

Don't get stabbed by niggers at the knife party

filthy casual. how do you sleep at night knowing that your grandchildren will suffer from your liberal apathy

Are you srsly going to hide behind "we don't know fur sure?"

etc

kljnmkl

lkj