youtubers flee to minds.com DEATH OF YOUTUBE

youtubers flee to minds.com DEATH OF YOUTUBE

Understood. but if you want to help change happen, please help somehow. I know Holla Forums cares about video's, or at least some of you do. watching a playthrough of a game before buying it can be important. maybe help support freedom so we can still do that tomorrow.

I know.

I just wanted to point out this excellent thread on /n/ because this could be the death of youtube. I came across it by accident even though I don't give a shit about /n/ and I thought It would be a great idea to tell Holla Forums about it. if there is anyone that can do anything that helps in any way to help along some good change, please do so now.

>>>/n/491052

8ch.net/n/res/491052.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/12/19/update-niche-gamers-terms-service/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't know you were here, and I wasn't trying to impress you. I don't really feel any interest towards a 3DS. I just want to help.

Definitely not anyone I watch.

How's this?
Or just move to wenoo.net or some memediagoblin host.

Videogames?

Black Flag
Pirate adventure is always a fun ride.

No you faggot, please not ever. I don't want more sonic lost world hog shit.

there's already some people talking about options and how they can make minds.com better at the /n/ thread.

hope.

youtube social media and ecelebs have had a greater impact on video games than anything else ever

Nobody can compete with Youtube, that level of caching, storage and plain bandwidth is simply unmatched. Plus all the ad empire they have to keep it running.
The only way Youtube can be dethroned is to make a fully decentralized solution very accessible, something + something else + IPFS.

Rolling

On topic

what kind of gay name is that

This guy has been posting this shit one other boards as well with the same OP. The site charges for basic functionality that's free on others.

I don't know what to think of this. I don't care if I can't call someone a nigger since I don't use any of the comment tools on Niche Gamer but are the new TOS changes really in the original spirit of the site? I'm conflicted.

For anyone who doesn't know, Niche Gamer updated their TOS today saying that "we now exclude racial / ethnic slurs from both the site and the forums."
nichegamer.com/2016/12/19/update-niche-gamers-terms-service/

always the jews smh

I care about videogames.

Not ecelebs. Christ I haven't even seen a fucking trailer in years. Just the games.

FUCK

Yeah Youtube is STILL costing Google millions. Despite being one of the biggest sites on the planet the ad revenue can't cover the service.

Thats pretty funny, no wonder they push adds down your throat. How do you even fix a problem like that?

uBlock Origin and uMatrix. Don't forget to spell ads with one d, ya goof.

Not my screen

Slippery slope
Jordans going to rape it to death
NeoFag and Gematsu are already going in hard.
Its over.
Brandon lied an he will do it again.
Especially due to adertisers and personal favoritism towards certain dicksucking users.

I already saw this thread over on Holla Forums.
For what purpose?

I feel a very strong detachment from whats conventionally seen as YouTubing. Though I would make videos, I don't expect any monetary compensation so the whole demonetization controversy doesn't mean anything to me at all. The concept of making money off of making videos, when YouTube started on that, I wasn't on board with to begin with.

However the peer-to-peer advertising sounds like the one perk, but out of everything else, its rather unimpressive.