FFXIV:HW Christmas cake edition

3.45 is out! 3.5 on the horizon.

Starlight celebration NOW niggers

>i235 weapons from deep dungeon! it's still a mistake
>edda confirmed for best waifu she will never let you go

ffxiv-freetrial.com/na/

come join us and be weebshit while Making Eorzea Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

4gamer.net/games/278/G027835/20161219062/
archive.is/fhEVq
8ch.net/v/res/11543488.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yo I need a slutty name for my cat slut. Please help provide inspiration for my slut.

Jesus christ the difficulty spike when reaching Titan the first time.
I like it

Double dibs checked

norubber noproblem.

I'm gonna get this game for myself once I get paid, does the guild do raids, if so, what classes are needed? I'm down to play whatever class

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA

Armoury system lets people change on the fly. You should play what you want because most of these guys have everything at cap.

oh yeah I forgot about that, I like that idea, thanks anyways my dude, see you goyim in game soon

Nobody on Holla Forums likes looking into a mirror either, whats your point

Beat it now, hot DAMN what a fucking ride.
Also that theme just makes my penis hard

it will be even more fun when you reach EXTREME mode.

Just make them more subtle.

The only two EX primals I have left are Ramuh and Titan. Every party I get into is fucking retarded and full of niggers wearing ironworks. I am not sure how these people continue to draw breath.

For some reason beating that fight was so fucking satisfying compared to most other EX fights.

There are a two FC from 8ch. nWo is the gay tranny FC. Smug Concentrated is the gay ERP FC.

I recommend you don't play with Holla Forumsedditors.

main tank. You'll get instant queues guaranteed since they're in high demand.

again, who and since when? I've been playing with them for the last 30 days and they're pretty all-right. They certainly at least don't ERP. I've yet to come across such faggotry as what you're describing as well.

Sure, they like to shitpost about some, but they play well and sure as hell aren't ERPers.

I want to play this but I'm too poor for 15$ a month because 3rd world country RIP.

Thank god. One less BR is always a good thing.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, everythings gonna be daijobou.

all I asked is who it was friendo.

Nice work Satan, you're nearly there.
until they add another couple of classes to Stormblood, that is.

I'm not BR, I'm in Europe but our economy is fucked.

May as well be BR, shitskin.

Both FCs are fine, no idea why a faggot like yourself keeps coming here trying to start shit while you could be out sucking cock like you truly desire.

probably a Holla Forumsack by the rants the last few days

How's that cherokee/nigger blood going?

It's Chinook/Nigger/Jew and it is going fan-fucking-tastic. I bleed red, white, and blue and will always be whiter than you even though I don't have a drop of Caucasoid blood in me.

supposedly next patch you can que with chocobos and have a party of 8 with everyone having their chocabo out.

I actually though ifirit was a bigger spike. It takes a while for some people to get it in their head that they have to switch to the nail NOW instead of 10 sec later.

I would actually say Ramuh is the most technically difficult. Titan is pretty easy after a bit of practice as 80% of the fight is learning how to dodge. I remember my fc trying to run some new players though it but only me and one other guy could consistently dodge the attacks. probably could have actually done it if one other guy lived though.

USA USA USA USA

Absolutely savage.

dude you're a princess.

Fucking royaltycucks. There are no gods or masters. Just Burgers and Freedom. But keep that slave mentality going I am sure it will work out for you.

If you dont have a net worth of at least 10 million enjoy your future below ground, never to see the sun again as the untermensch cast working in the trump mines.

Drumpfkins are so cute.

Bog of your own design goyim.

oh here we go

What in the fuck is happening with these players?

Wew, I guess we get one last hurrah for the weekend~!

whats an FC

Free Company the "guilds" of this game. Actual guilds are the groups you join to learn a class.

there is a lot of random shitflinging going on in this thread

post cats

This post is 100% true fact. nWo has experienced players and girls while Smug has traps and Semen Demons. Both engage in a lot of shit posting and bullying the locals on the server.

look at this humbug motherfucker

get that gay shit out of here

Ding dong merrily on high~

What server are you guys on?

Sargatanas, chose murrica nation and coin country is hella empty here for some reason.

Zalera. I was thinking about transferring to another one, but I doubt it'd be worth it.

Exodus

people are spread across multiple servers, Excalibur, Gilgamesh, Exodus, Ultros and Leviathan are the main servers people here are from
dont worry too much about server at this point, cross realm grouping and organizing will be a thing soon, might see all the non degenerate chan fc's come together in some way

just ban people from balmung and we should be fine

Faerie; there's a lot of weird faggots here though.

When I resub, Leviathan. There's at least three of us there.

Cross realm linkshells and Companies?
Spoonfeed please

announced in the live letter, either next patch or stormblood

limited by datacenter, heres a video by an Australian

Sounds like as long as I'm on the same data crystal it'll be fine. I guess I'll start on Leviathan or Exodus.

yeah pretty much, don't be surprised to find all US/EU/JP datacenters merged into their own region specific datacenter soon

Appreciate the help, y'all. And the others I didn't reply to.

Fukou da

You should play on Ultros and join ZR instead. It's a bit normalfaggy but it's still miles better than anything in the shitheaps at Exodus, plus the people here are actually decent at the game and play it often instead of circlejerking about stupid shit all day

I'm not making a new character and I am not paying to transfer. I have my FC of one and that is good enough for me.

Wasn't talking to you fuckboy

Then why did you quote me, sodomite?

Wow, I didn't know I stepped into /ixvg/

Now we're just missing the SJW tranny tumblr crowd pretending to be oldfags who get offended at the word "faggot"!

NIGGER

Need some aspies crying about drama and faggots erping right in this thread and we are set

FAGGOT

owob what's this *touch penis*

Going for a bounty hunter look. Anyone have suggestions to improve this glam?

grab either a Revolver of the Wanderer, Adamantite Revolver or a Pre-imperial Garlean Revolver
also get yourself the Expeditioner's Thighboots and Expeditioner's Pantalettes if you think it works

coat and gloves are your choice, plenty of hats just like the one you already got so plenty to pick from there

Slut glams a shit, get the wrangler's jacket.

I'm only level 50 at the moment otherwise I would pick that up.

How hard is it to get the 12k marks for Revolver of the Wanderer? I've never PVPed in ff14 before.

depends on the datacenter and GC, wait till the GC remove patch and then give it a try, stick with the other two revolvers until then

When will the opression against my fellow Lalafell end?

We practically built Eorzea and this is how we're treated?

I recommend this too.

I've read your people's history, you cannot trick me.

Reminder that are all registered democrats

I just started playing FFIX a couple days ago for the first time. Damn comfy game, no clue why I waited so long to play it.

what's up, fellow Faerie inmate

Why does OP talk about the 235 Padjali but not 255 Kinna?

Personally I'm curious about this REshade thing I keep hearing about.
some people say it does good things. others say all it does is saturate shit.

It's good for screenshots I guess but it's annoying as fuck to try and play with FoD on.

Because I am retarded and accidentally deleted the and thought it originially said 235. not until you pointed it out did I remember there is a 255 weapon.

There is a pretty cool mod you can use ReShade for if you want to greenscreen within the game. Personally, I tried it and I didn't see too much of a difference. Everything was a bit more saturated, but most of the little tweaks aren't worth the increase in bootup time.

side note, anyone got any idea when 3.5 is coming?

Deleted the 5*

mid january for part 1.
March for part 2.

Morning niggers. I hope you ate your oats, took your vitamins, did your squats to prepare for another exciting day in Eorzea. Just remember nWo is full of trannies and Smug is gay ERP.

The worst server.
TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM.

I CLOSE MY EYES, TELL US WHY MUST WE SUFFER

So I had some autism and got the visitor for the starlight quest figured out. The visitor depends on what story you tell:

Gold Saucer - manderville
beasts - creepei stare
Limsa Lominsa - Y'shtola
Gridania - Papalymo and Yda
Ul'day - Thancred
Great Nations - Nanamo it might be just my luck as I suspect you could get the other leaders
menace of an empire - Alphinaud
Primals - Tataru

I got Nanamo as well. i was thinking it might depend on which city state you start?

I started in limsa lominsa so I don't think so

welp, there goes my theory. which cukcs becaise i really want to see what merlweb looks like in that damn outfit.
maybe it changes if you do it multiple times

FUCK FISHING

There's nothing autistic about noticing that the gift bearers are tailored to locations.

I've gotten Aymeric instead of best potato. I would assume that the leader you get is random.

Doesn't Ultros have a large gaf presence? I've noticed a lot of reditors as well, which could explain why the server in general can be utter shit. However, there are good people around and I generally stick to them.

Lolorito was right about everything

REFUGEE OUT

Fuck this game sucks once it enters the seventh astral era.

the GaF presence on ultros is pretty insignificant, ultros the the unoffical gay not rp server, as in nobody roleplays and half the players are extremely homosexual
though every one and a while you get a deviant who wants to do some fucked up shit, but nobody is ok with that nonsense here, the homosexuals on ultros are here specifically because they don't want to be around the homosexuals on balmung (separate datacenters), should give you an idea of how fucking awful balmung is

she da besssssssst

I really hate the potatofolk body language. Fucking overacting little shits

I've just installed this game yesterday and played around with a lvl20 catgirl lancer I made on Lamia. Also leveled her to lvl 11 miner and lvl 15 conjurer for the cute noob outfit. I really like the fact that you can just switch classes with xp gain benefits instead of rerolling an alt just to try out new builds and playstyles. As if the game was made not to fuck players around, but I guess thats what you get from a non-f2p title.

Already two days sunk into this game, how deep am I in for?

Forever, and a good part of that will be spent being told you are a faggot for making yet another fucking catgirl

welcome user. remember to always remove potato and don't let eczema demons touch you because then you'll get the disease too.

cute c@. i dig the librarian look

You don't have to lie just because you're salty that only normalfags like you play on Ultros

What's wrong with the PotD weapons, anyway? They seem like decent and incredibly easy to get welfare level 60 weapons, especially since you can casually run PotD and have enough to grab them before you even hit 60 or have to worry about ilevel requirements, unlike the Nidhogg weapons.

Why do people get worse and worse as they level up? I'm trying to do Stone Vigil and the sheer magnitude of mental failure I'm seeing here is bizarre
JUST

The players aren't getting worse, they're just not improving at all from when they first started the game while the game itself is slowly but steadily getting harder.

Just wait until you get to Aurum Vale and have to deal with retards standing in acid
No you cannot heal them fast enough

this is no t13, but they tried

If the song would have started 5 seconds earlier it'd be perfect. I don't understand how they fucked that up.

oh yeah I forgot Dragon song war will get you Aymeric

Or they wait until they have 6 stacks to eat the fruit.

WE RAN OUT OF FUCKING TIME
NEVER IN MY ENTIRE TIME PLAYING THIS GAME HAVE I SEEN THIS BULLSHIT HAPPEN BEFORE

a large part of "that" community wants boost potions

funny shit

Wait, what do you mean 'ran out of time?'
Don't fucking tell me the timer ran down in Stone fucking Vigil.

IT FUCKNIG DID
AFTER WIPING TEN FUCKING TIMES TO THE FIRST MINIBOSS AND REACHING ISGEBIND WITH LIKE 5 MINUTES LEFT

The first boss is the one that does Swinge and that's their only mechanic?
How do you fuck up this badly?

What server are these fuckboys on?

BECAUSE THESE DROOLING FUCKING NIGGERS COULDNT FIGURE OUT TO NOT STAND IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING THING
WE ALSO WIPED TO THE MIDDLE BOSS BECAUSE THE TANK DECIDED TO LEAVE TO FUCK AROUND WITH THE CANNONS AND DRAGGED THE BOSS RIGHT INTO MY FACE

I know you yelled at these stupid fucks. Post the chat logs.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE YOU CUMSLUT? DO YOU LIKE GETTING ABUSED THIS BADLY?

LEAVING IS FOR PUSSIES

there is nothing wrong with the PoTD weapons. I was just being retarded about the Ilvl.

Fuck them. I spent my entire free month clearing fetch quests for MSQ, except Dragonsong war.

Fucking this, you have to take caps of these shitters so know who to avoid.

Why is Minfilia such a whore?

its the outfit, it makes the tits bigger
on any character infact

Hyperion. Found a nice, but small FC for running Savage. I wouldn't say the server is terribly notable, but fairly focused on endgame activities.

Good grief.

It makes me want to download the soundtrack, but I'm not paying £60 for that shit, and I'm DEFINITELY not getting a blu ray player just for a soundtrack.
Youtube quality audio makes me reeee too much to download off there.

Titan theme is hype. Might post upskirts later.

Dude this is just lvl 15 armor with the best hat for mages avaliable for cheap on the market. There is literally no effort making this, so I get no merit for it.

i know. gives you an idea of what to expect glam-wise as things get going. if they make the level 15 newbie set look that good, imagine what else you've got to look forward too?

besides, i was complimenting more than just your clothes. the character herself looks cute too

the entire alexander soundtrack is amazing. really, all the heavesward music has been amazing quality. while there are songs i prefer to others, i can't say that there is anything boring or uninteresting, especially compared to 2.0. granted the music in 2.0 was still really good for the most part, but it suffered from a lot of repetition early on, probably because they were working on a shoestring budget for the longest time.

Minfilia is 'okay' too though. Kinda wish they did something with her other than turn her into a literal crystal jesus Deus Ex Machina that can magically fix all of the Warriors of Darkness' problems. That bard was a QT

At least they are not tataru. Annoying as fuck potato. Her voice makes me want to kick her across the room, holy fuck.

I thought they did that just to get rid of her.
Shame about the WAR of darkness being gone so easily

i didn't start to not like her until we had that giant fetch quest to find her mom. boring gameplay wise and she was acting like a whinny little girl

yeah, we only really interacted for ~2 patches

WHAT KIND OF COMMIE TIER OPEN BORDERS BULLSHIT IS THIS SE?!

Who wants to give fifty million Gil away?

I've only been playing for two weeks.

Then you don't need a mansion.

I'm still pissed at the cop out.
This entire video is nothing but LIES.

Yes I do. Just like I needed a one man FC. I will play this MMO by myself whenever possible.

Opening cinematics are so good. Too bad we won't get to see the full version of Stormblood's until EU fanfest.

why not just build your house ten feet lower?

Really wish Ravana theme had orchestrion rolls, its easily my favorite track from HW

Eventually.

a sound idea satan.

they really knocked it out of the park for being an original primal. 10/10 want to see ravana as an actual summon in other FF games now

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TATARU, LALA IS A RACE OF PEACE.

I was in the adventurers guild in Ul'dah yesterday and there was some guy following this lala around going

Probably an FR.

look at the primals in XIV and then look at their equals in XV

im convinced the old guard devs of squeenix dont believe ffxiv exists, otherwise they would have noticed how horrificly mediocre the XV primals are in comparison

The XIV Primals aren't literal gods though, they are at best the parasites of one. If an XV Archaeon had lice those lice would be Primals. They are not divine beings but dimensional parasites prayed into being in areas with high aether levels, usually brought about using crystals as a portable booster source. Moggle mog and Shiva show it doesnt even have to be the real deal and can easily be a knock off by some deluded fool with a need.

im not concerned about the fluff of the beings, im talking about how much more engaging XIVs primals are in comparson to XVs

How bad did they fuck them up?

its the rule of cool vs practical combat. Its why i wonder about what the fuck the weapon fighting in 7R will look like. A cutscene can be scaled up as fuck in scope, a fight needs some practicality, the dragon on steps of faith is already shitty enough.

Leviathan for example is QTEs and press one button to win

Ardyn aint much better, which is a shame because theres the basis of a good villain there but fuck he needs a good 30 hours of psone or earlier style FF plot development to get there. As he is he is just jeremy irons meets randal flagg.

also there will never be a modern FF bossfight as hype as thorden EX

vid

I wish there was an Onion Knight class. Be able to freely select all of your abilities.

Fuck off, ZR was the worst guild I was ever a part of, Go back to sucking each other off.

Why is it mmo threads on 4chan only attract train wrecks?

THATS CHEATING!

thats goddess Nophica u moran

i'll reap her bounty if you catch my drift.

Kind of looks like a thicc version of Marcielle from Dungeon Meshi.

new stormblood trailer when? i want more blonde qt3.14 mnk

i think shes a dancer

god i hope she is. but most people are sperging out about how she's not a mnk, citing [REASONS] out the ass, so i've just come to calling her a mnk so i don't have to hear someones totally unique never-heard-this-before-i'm-sure-JUST-LET-ME-TELL-YOU! reasons as to why she couldn't possibly be dnc.

I love being a Bard.

Can MCH do similarily; Run around while attacking? Or is Archer/Bard the only ranged DPS that can do that?

is that vivian?

mch can do the same but it all changes for both of them at 52

Both can until 52

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you winebaud

I was actually interested in MCH until someone warned me about this.
Jesus fuck Yoshi, not every ranged DPS has to be a Black Mage.
If you haven't guessed, Yoshi P mains Black Mage

it was a needed change though.

>drg had insane self-root duration with jump we're talking about a full second of 'literally can't move to save my life

so something had to be done. the issue of course was that the "something" meant a nerf to brd dps. so you had that tacked on to songs, to force brds to make choices and actually think about what they were doing instead of just "mps full? TIME FOR BALLAD!" but then you had people who played brd to actually be dps constantly bitching that they were no longer able to easy mode cheese shit. they wanted the big numbers of the good blms and smns, and some of the genuinely skilled brds actually wanted the class to have the same challenge that the other dps classes had.

enter wanderer's minuet. now brd was a true dps, capable of true dps damage, while also retaining their support-y abilities (and the concurrent nerf to damage they bring). this added strategic, skill-based choice to the class. no longer could you be moving literally the entire fight and still do full damage. no longer could you macro all your dmg buffs to a single key, name of the "giggle switch" and just fucking go. no, now you had to actually think about what you were doing and stand still for a change instead of running around like a hyped tard who got a bit deep into the stimulant-based ADHD meds.

now the good brds and mch's understand when and how to turn off WM for the most optimal performance in a battle. playing brd optimally now requires a much higher level of practice and skill, whereas before it was the FF14 equivalent of feral druid in BC after the mangle buffs; get a hard helmet irl, put it on, roll head back and forth on keyboard, acquire loot.

mchs sure but brds? lol if you dont think brds got fucked over in hw ur fucking delusional

sks may not be the best secondary stat, but it sure is fun

You kidding me? Rise is awful

My friend and I honestly thought he was a girl for the longest time.

I don't mind it for mch but they should have not put it on brd.

HIIIIGH ON HIIIIGH I STAAAAAND

So I have a dilemma. I purchased the base game through Steam, but I got the expansion for PC through the collector's edition, not knowing they were incompatible. Would anyone have any interest trading a PC expansion code for a Steam expansion code? I really, really would not like to buy the same game twice just because Steam is a shitty, restrictive platform.

So can you actually dodge the Titan AoE that breaks the arena with a well-timed jump? I keep seeing people claiming you can, but have never seen it happen once

Also Garuda buffs when? She's still the most underwhelming primal even on EX

sorry don't have a code but yeah that is a really scummy thing for them to have done with steam and regular versions

I don't think so. It is just a rumor

probably never.

Most people use to saturate their game, there is more you can do with it though. I use a sharpen filter to counteract the blurriness of the built-in AA as well. Plus there is a setting for additional ambient occlusion but it is performance heavy so I only use it for screenshots. DoF makes screenshots look much better/realistic. You can give it a try as the 3.0 version is easy to use and honestly FFXIV's colors are pretty dull.

Which vanilla tank class is the least boring? I know both are miserable at early level

Definitely Warrior.

Warrior is a lot more interesting.

Fuck tanks. Play Dragoon. Most fun, most satisfying, best looking gear.

Just downloading the game to start the free trial. I'm planning on going archer-machinist because I like ranged dps. Otherwise, I know almost nothing about the game, I have some experience in Wow though.

You are probably going to hit bard before you open up Ishgard to get Machinist.

Maybe, I don't know, I read up on the classes and anyway, I'm excited to start playing.

any one like to go in first person a lot? It is actually pretty cool in ffxiv.

I heard a rumor about sometime in January

War though you have to play a little gladiator to get the job ans some required cross class abilities

expect in general much longer rotations with weaving in buffs in between the gcd. after you get access to the other main towns I recommend playing around with the other classes a bit

i dont use it to saturate, funny enough the game is actually slightly desaturated anyway

it has a bunch of other things you can do with it, i recommend you try different presets and then adjust the way you like, unfortunately unlike sweetfx you cant make adjustments while the game is running

if your looking to take better caps without reshade you can use the ingame /gpose menu to enable the "Instagram filter"

warrior is kind of all round the best tank right now, the biggest problem with the tanking meta is the lack of any other dps oriented tank to counterbalance waras both drk and pld fit very snugly in the dedicated MT role, this makes warriors look better then they appear because every raid group wants one and their super efficient outside raid tanking content, will most likely change with the rumored SAM class which is supposed to be more like war then pld or drk

so yeah every tank mains War unless the group needs a drk or pld for certain mechanics, or there's already another better geared war in the group, you will never see any competent group run pld and drk at the same time

why is burd a dps class again?

already have one, I just need a tank class so I can play every role

level up gld to get awareness and then level up warrior

concern yourself with the other two when stormblood comes out

Only a faggot would pay monthly for this good game.

Actually, I meant to ask about this, is it worth the monthly fee? I've never actually paid for an mmo.

brd is supposed to have a support role, but since the meta in this game is more dps it kind of morphed into one

for one character you can save a few dollars ~12 as opposed to 15. I would just try the free trail as I think it is worth it but you might find diffrently

No it really isn't. But it would be great without a fee.

Holy shit we metal gear now.

4gamer.net/games/278/G027835/20161219062/

Any ideas which of the back four are which?

I really want the red beret one to be MCH but I have a feeling it'll be one of the Masketta ones

I have no clue which set goes with what honestly. I wish I did though.

Those look so boring

After some thought from left to right
Healing
Scouting or Aiming
Maiming
Fending
Striking
Scouting or Aiming
Casting

Tank, Caster and Healer are obvious
Monk always looks like modified tank
Ranged always looks like Ninja
Dragoon is the only one left.

either that or the one to its left

Wonder how they'll go about this, after her English VA was murdered.

anyone else think these look like crafting/gathering sets then actual combat gear?

they dont look right to me

this is like month old stuff but I guess I'll put it here

for 3.5
Quests
New MSQ
New Warring Triad Quests
Hildibrand
Scholasticate
Anima Story Quests

Instanced Content
New Dungeon: Baelsar's Wall (Built by Garleans separating Gridania and the region Ala Mhigo's in)
New Dungeon: Sohm Al (Hard)
New 24-man: Dun Scaith
New Trial: Containment Bay Z1T9 and Ex (Zurvan the Demon)

New Features
Zhloe Aliapoh: Gain access to new content by raising Zhloe's satisfaction level (in 3.5/3.55, other NPCs in the future) through gathering/crafting requests; will have glamour elements to it

Exploratory Missions
Existing Gathering/Hunting Missions have been heavily updated
Equipment from completing daily requirements
Missions include boss battles requiring 4 parties

Party Finder Updates
Now for world or entire data center
Data-center PF only for DF/RF content
Party members can chat cross-world
Party Finder filters
Password-locked parties

PVP
Players have option of matching in Frontline without GC requirements now (can still do based on GC though)
Dueling iLvl sync options: i150, or matching Host's iLvl
Recast timers reset at start of duels
New map for the Feast
Chat disabled during Feast battles
Targetting commands and new auto-translate for Feast; these will be actions you can add to hotbar

Chocobo Companion
DUTY FINDER CAN BE USED WHILE CHOCOBO IS OUT!!!!
MY GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL
Chocobo will appear in party frames like a pet
All chocobos will act like SMN/SCH pets: parties can have 8 players and 8 chocobos
Other players' chocobos won't appear in frames anymore, so you have to click them to see health

Egi Glamour
Can alter Titan, Garuda, Ifrit
Complete quest to unlock feature
Alter using text commands
Other players WILL see the changes
3.5 will ONLY let you change those egis TO Carbuncle; other egis in other patches

Novice Network
Players will have to confirm they want to join chat channel after being invited
Players can opt out of Network

Returning Players
Features created to help players who are returning from a break
If you haven't logged in for 45 days, can set status to "returning player"
Can use Novice Network
Gain extra XP by partying with a Mentor

Additional Features
Can preview item colors on the equipment screen
Paintings will be added as furnishings

Patch 3.5
Part 1 coming Mid-January (I'm guessing January 17?)
Part 2 coming March
Live Letter 34 at Tokyo Fan Fest, December 24-25
Armor sets from Dun Scaith?

wha? details user!

they look sky pirate-inspired to me. still, hard to imagine a sky pirate/tank set, but hey, we work with what we get.

archive.is/fhEVq
she and both her kids were killed

the lore tomestone gear looks the worst to me

Believe it or not, for once it's not Square's fault. Valve has an extremely strict "you cannot buy DLC for a game purchased on Steam from outside sources" policy, which is what lead to EA pulling out of the platform entirely because they didn't want to give Valve a cut of DLC sales for Dragon Age II. Apparently they weren't willing to make an exception, even for a MMO.

The most interesting vanilla tank is the Dragoon. You get to mash buttons and tank the floor.

War if you want a tank who can solo shit, Drk if you want to have fun.

She was a victim of the religion of peace. UK living, not even once.

what is this shit

Apparently she was in poor health and the time and was going to move back in with her parents. Her husband chimped out, murdered her and their kids, pretended to be her for on her social media accounts to make it seem like she'd left the UK, then fled to some African country himself to avoid getting caught.
Finding all this out after trying to find a picture of Yugiri for a friend was a bit of a gut punch.

It's all cats, isn't it?

WE FOXHOUND NOW

there will be a reckoning one day very soon.

I love when games let me shitpost in-character.

the tongue-in-cheek responses you can do sometimes are great, especially as HW goes on. also, the drk quest line comes to mind, although thats less shitposting and more "leave me the fuck along you stupid people."

CONFIRMED.

awshitnigga.jpg

official forum and youtube lorefags btfo

Wait wait wait

I am pretty sure that at the begining of the game when I got to the point I could quick synth crafting it told me that it would be impossible for HQ items to be produced that way. Am I just misremembering or something?

That wasn't intended to be a quote. But I will check my dubs.

i will also check your dubs.

and yeah, you're misremembering. it's possible for quick synth to HQ, it's just a much lower chance than if you put the work in to do it yourself.

All our trump memes made it happen

trump will make [email protected]/* */ real

[email protected]/* */ before i go to bed

post more

WAKE ME UP

What's the second most fun melee dps? First being obviously DRG

Still Dragoon

Heavensward is 50% off (10$) on Steam for the winter sale, so for you poor bastards locked into that version you can finally get it on sale.

I can't tell how many times I've gotten all three commendations as a DPS, and probably not even doing that great.

If people are randomly giving you commends, it's probably because they thought the tank or healer were shit. There's a weekly challenge for giving out commends.

Sorry bruh. Tanks are the only ones that get my love.

I usually reserve mine for people that don't mind a little chit chat or have interesting glams. So hardly ever after getting that challenge done.

AND THEN A STUPID FUCKING CUNT TANK THINKS THE BEST PLAN WOULD BE TO PULL 6 FUCKING MOBS INTO A POOL AND STAND THERE AND THEN FUCKING BLAME THE HEALER FOR NOT KEEPING UP EVEN THOUGH SPAMMING DIVINE SEALED PoM CURE II WAS STILL NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP HIS STUPID FUCKING ASS ALIVE AND THEN HE FUCKING LEAVES AND FUCKS THE RUN MAKING EVERYONE LEAVE TOO

Balmung's reputation is blown out of proportion, most of the cancer stays in the FC houses or in a specific subsection of Ul'dah you never have to go to (except for this year's Christmas event, thanks Yoshida.) Most of the shitheads and no skill faggots I run into on Aether are from Jenova, Cactuar, and Midgy.

Can confirm. Most of the degenerates stay in the quicksand.

Correction most of them stay on Holla Forums

Considering how the general has been going for some time now you aren't wrong.

Considering the number of «nWo» and «SMUG» I see on exodus you may be right about me not being wrong.

Gross, you are worse than used goods.

nigga please, my pure femroe body is untouchable by lesser races. they are our playthings in any way we deem fit.

You are the captain of a very small boat

Femroes are still absolutely shit than ( Galkan Sausage ) at this point.

Femroes would look better if they didn't have such big dopey noses.

Big lipped wide nose having seaniggers. Breathing up all the Hyur man's air. Go back to the north seas we don't want you.

Hyur power

Is there a text command to use a potion in my inventory for use in a macro?

Trying to maximize my hotbar usage by breaking up individual elements of my different rotations into optimized segments. On my opening rotation for DRG I always lead Chaos Thrust with a Pot of Strength. Instead of having two buttons for that hotbar I want only one. That frees up a slot for another ability or item and saves me from switching hotbars for a utility action I might need to work into my rotation.

Macros don't queue skills. You're going to clip your GCD by using them. Besides, that could easily fuck you up later once your pot comes off cooldown but you're not ready to do your full opener again. Rethink your choices, autist.

Macros are unreliable if you actually want them to go off, as they don't "queue" like other gcd/ogcd actions do.

How about instead of losing a shitton of DPS by macroing buffs and skills like a shitter, you rebind your Q, E, R, F, Z, X, C, V and ~ keys and stop being bad?

Not efficient enough.

Macroing your skills and combos is the least efficient thing you can do in ff14.

Not clipping your GCD is the most efficient thing you can do, retard.

I bet you're retarded enough to macro your mudras and think that you can put decimals in your waits, don't you?

How is this
/macroicon "Blood for Blood"
/ac "Blood for Blood"
/ac "Impulse Drive"

Leading into this
/macroicon "Internal Release"
/ac "Internal Release"
/ac "Disembowel"

Inefficient?
Two hotbar spaces instead of one. Click each button twice to work through the actions. I can switch to my basic rotation hotbar while Blood for Blood and Internal Release are on cooldown. The pause between pressing each macro key twice is the exact same as using Blood for Blood or Internal Release in the hotbar and Impulse Drive or Disembowel. They won't pop until the instant is finished. I just press the button again and again until the second half activates.

Oh and while Blood for Blood or Internal Release is on cooldown using the macro automatically goes to the secondary ability.

which part of "macros clip your gcd" are you having trouble getting into your retard brain

The part where I am not fucking seeing it.

So then you already have buttons for your basic combo. You aren't saving any buttons at all. You are just being retarded, FF14 has a very generous half a second queue time for skills, meaning if you can push a button and as long as within the next half a second your GCD comes off cooldown (or your animation lock for buff skills) you will immediately do the action you pushed, the exact millisecond is is available to do so.

Macros DO NOT have this ability to be queued by design ,so every time you use a macro.you are losing GCD uptime, because with latency and physical mashing you can not hit it anywhere near fast enough.

Terrible and inefficient. You. Cannot. Queue. Skills. Also you show a fundamental macro retardation by putting the /macroicon at the START. Commands are processed in order.

There is no circumstance outside of healers and maybe summoner who should ever be using macros for anything other than stances. Ever. For any reason. Stop. Being. Shit. There is no situation where macros with skills will ever be more efficient for dragoon than using the skills on their own. The ONLY thing you might even want to CONSIDER macroing for Dragon would be putting Fang and Claw and Wheeling Thrust on the same button. The ONLY thing to even CONSIDER.

Normal actions:
You hit button one, then button two before your GCD finishes. The game queues button two to go off as soon as possible, thus not wasting any GCD.

Macros:
You hit your macro for button one. Oh, I'm sorry, you hadn't finished your previous GCD and/or have a ping >100. Hit it again until it goes off, you're now wasting part of your next GCD. Now you hit your macro for button two. You must mash it until it goes off AFTER your previous GCD finishes. Your two macros have now cost you >15% of your DPS just via wasting GCD time.

also he has for the OGCDs, implying he wants to cast them on the enemy and not himself. this guy really does not understand

inb4 merely an act

Imagine if you could use Blood for Blood on an enemy

25% trick attack would be pretty ridiculous, satan

Not fucking seeing it.

HURRDURR HE'S JUST TROLLING. Fucking swear to god this is some of the nWo retardation isn't it? You know SMUG is in this thread so you are trying to fuck them ove, aren't you?

Judging from the rest of the thread I think it's safe to say he's not pretending.

holy shit he is actually this retarded
give him a round of applause, everyone

Fucking faggot I will wreck you.

I'm not even on… where are you faggots? Hyperion? Go back to being dead weight in DREX. Leave trying to maximize your rotation to people who actually understand the combat system. You're losing out on about half a second a button press and running the risk of dropping inputs entirely because you're too retarded to rebind the keys around WASD to give you more buttons.

Really cute. Stop pretending you faggots do anything more than discuss your feminine penises. Everybody knows nWo is a bunch of tranny faggots.

Also
Faggot this game was made to play with a gamepad.

WTF is up with the seasonal dailies? The reward is a fucking Allagan silver piece or somethign similarily shitty each time?

Yes. There's no really good reward from it, best thing you can get is most of a stack of fireworks.

I change what I said. Go back to gathering. Don't even weigh down an expert roulette.

Yes. It's pretty much just for your own amusement and nothing more.

Fucking poorfags cabn't even afford a decent gamepad.

Rein, I can't even begin to comprehend how much your parents must have wished they had aborted you.

Damn, how did you figure it out? I figured I had at least a week or more to keep stirring shit up.

i imagine it's because you're an autistic retard

The only thing I'm doing here is laughing, user.

You mean how did we manage to do a player search for DRGs between 50 and 54 who were in single-player FCs named "Hyurjugend"? You do realize we have IDs here on Holla Forums, right? I know you 4cuck faggots aren't used to that.

Don't be racist, user. We're a naturally joyful folk. It's ok though, not everyone can be a Lalafell :^)

Well time to jump onto the next character. Still got another week of the free trial.

You should report him to the authorities. Nobody should have to put with such harassment from some jealous ruffian.

Damn it feels good to be not Rein Shaker.

You mean the free playtime that came with your ARR/HW purchase, right? You can't level that high on just a trial, Rein. It also doesn't matter what character you use, we already know you're the dedicated shitposter. All you need to do is make a single anti-nWo/SMUG post, and we'll know which ID is yours and can then use any other posts you make to find any new character you make. You are no longer capable of anonymously shitposting, and from the looks of it, that makes you pretty mad.

That's fine. there will always be something else to shitpost with.

shit man, at least CTR got paid. sure, they got made fun of by their bosses for being virgin losers, but at least they got paid.

pic related

This is how you know the poor retard is genuinely irl mad

checking those lucky 7's. you can smell the gamma coming off the screen. the louder he tells us it's ok, the harder he's crying irl.

Axle Rienhart you are a stupid fucking cunt

People worshipped the ground I walked on when I tanked Aurum Vale competently. I didn't understand why until I ran it again as a DPS.

i love AV because it's the place shitters go to die and then leave in a huff because they can't handle it

the only time i've ever had an encounter with a GM was following a particularly terrible healer in AV who thought we had "low dps" and that the run would take too long because of it. the little cunt just sat at the entrance telling us to kick him instead of manning up and taking the 30-minute penalty.

so i called in an LS member from glorious all femroe LS to Q up as a healer after we vote kicked the fucker. then i reported his ass and as we were finishing off the last boss a GM contacted me, said he would review the logs and that they take this kind of thing seriously and that was the last i heard of it.

I actually like the dungeon too, but goddamn it it's such bullshit without a proper static

the problem with dungeons like AV or totorak is even with a good group it still takes far too fucking long for the kind of dungeon they are

they are also boring as shit

At least totorak is super easy. I've never seen a wipe or even a death in there

totorak isnt a test of skill, its a test of patience
something im seriously short now

Haha time to try AV with randoms again

HAHAHAH ITS ALREADY OVER

I dislike totorak because it makes me claustrophobic. probably the only video game that has done that to me. the tunnels are too small.

man you guys have bad luck

OH SHIT WE CLEARED IT
BASED FUCKING GLADIATOR MVP ALL YEARS

It's funny how far you can get by eating the damn fruit, not standing in acid, and
NOT PULLING EVERY FUCKING MOB IN THE FIRST TWO ROOMS SIMULTANEOUSLY

Seriously that last one has happened in every single run where I wasn't the tank.
And two runs where I was the tank because the DPS decided they had a bad day and wanted others to share in their depression.

To be fair the first room is kinda ass to pull. The giant toads are patrol mobs and they open with the pull-in attack when they grab aggro, so a badly positioned player can get sucked halfway across the room and then proximity aggro a bunch of other enemies. It's a nice wake-up call, but more often than not the fault lies with the tank for positioning whatever he does pull too close to a patrolling toad.

I made a macro to just yell DONT PULL MORE THAN 3 MOBS AT A TIME, EAT THE FRUIT AT 2 STACKS AND DONT STAND IN POOLS and pop it at the start every time
no one listens

You'd think, but the DPS I'm referring to flat out disengaged the mobs to run ahead and pull more, only to promptly fuck up and grab the entire room, causing a wipe. Then proceed to blame me (or the healer, poor bastard) for not being able to soak the damage of 10+ mobs at once.
All of these people were synced down from 60, which makes me question how the fuck they even made it that far

Level 50 and 60 instances have item level syncing much higher than what you would have had going into them when they were new and fresh, in comparison to sub-50 dungeons which sync you down to about 2-3 levels higher than their attunement quests. So it could be that they're expecting to have a much easier time than they really will.
There's also Palace of the Dead, which lets you grind any class all the way up to 60 without ever having to learn how a class actually works.
That's just me being generous, though.

As someone who's just getting started, what do you suggest I start with for a fresh tank? Gladiator or Marauder?

Marauder is easier starting out since Overpower is better than Flash for holding aggro, plus WAR gets its tank stance immediately upon hitting 30 while PLD has to wait until 40. Leveling GLD is necessary at least until 22 so you can get the game's only true taunt, but I'd recommend going to at least 26 or 30 so you get your full hate combo and get a real feel for playing GLD.

GOURRY DRAKESBANE YOU ARE A GREEDY CUNT

Define content.

It is one of those where everybody can make it next to impossible to heal.

gld to get taunt at least.

Alright, thanks buds.

Yda's shorts are a miracle of nature

I think it's time to say fuck it, resub again and play like I did when I first started

You COULD sell the house, ask your friend to do some market research here on Balmung, buy what's cheaper on your server than Balmung with your money, transfer here, sell it, then make back all the money and more after transferring.

(checked, very nice)

This is why Deep Dungeon is a mistake.

People like this existed before Deep Dungeon due to FATEs. Stop scapegoating the fact that shitters will be shitters on one of the few innovative pieces of content that isn't an abomination like Diadem.

And there's going to be Diadem 2.0

He's already gone through all that and everything is way cheaper on Balmung somehow.

Fates didn't allow a person to level straight to 60. Fates still forced you to get gear so you won't die to them. Fates still required you to go out in the world and actually learn shit. Deep Dungeon was a good idea that is just abused for ez 60s. It's a good idea on paper but due to the average normalfag, it really is a bigger determent to the server. What Deep Dungeon needs is an AV or Valkrum Dunes. Right now thanks to that side content we are seeing retards with 60 jobs wearing nothing but Ironworks gear in EX roulettes. Fuck you for actually having to explain it down to you like you are retard without a drop of foresight.

Never played XI but I hear this was a huge casual filter. What is it?

To be fair, it sounds like they may have learned from their mistakes. Hopefully And will be making it like what we wanted in the first place, exploring and roaving our way through things, rather than camping down and killing the same pterodactyls or triceratopses over and over and over.

In what world did FATEs teach you anything? You could easily get to 50 back when that was cap with FATEs alone with the bare minimum of gear. You ran in, spammed your AoEs, and followed the FATE train to the next area.

Also, you can't get into Ex roulette in ironworks gear. It requires, minimally, a full set of upgraded Eso gear. So no. You're retarded. Also, Aurum Vale is neither mandatory, nor was it even the best way to level (That was Darkhold first room spam)

The first place you were forced to party up in order to level rather than solo. Aside from the occasional bogy that would spawn at night and force you to run to the zoneline to deaggro it, there was nothing special about it. XI endgame had about the skill ceiling of FATEs, let alone its leveling process.

It was the first area where you NEEDED a party to do anything. This happened at around level 12-15. That area taught you that you will actually need people to do anything in the game. The shitters were the ones that ruined a party to the point that person was laughed at until they got gud or rerolled and tried again.

So why do you get so upset when others shit on deep dungeon? Did it hit a personal spot?

yeah it happened before but it was not as bad. don't act like it has not affected anything.

I'm "mad" because you're retarded and rather than kicking shitters from your party for being shitters, you whine that an interesting alternative to what equated to a tedious game of "Hunt down the purple map circle" got put into place. There have, from day one to today always been ice mages. There have always been healers who won't DPS. There have always been full thrust only dragoons. There have always been sic summoners.

Due to an increased difficulty in casual content (Such as weeping city compared to the CT line and Void Ark) and the appearance of midcore content (Creator Savage content, Deep Palace) the average skill of the typical level 60 DF pug has INCREASED over on Aether. No hard data, of course, because "Skill" is hard to quantify, but as a misanthropic healer, I find myself hating everyone a lot less than I did back when DREX consisted of Alwaysweep and Fractal or even the Pharos Sirius tier.

So is there any decent FC on Ultros? I don't even care if it's normalfags as long as they play the fucking game and do so beyond logging once a week to grind a12s and vanish

I can't remember if that's the Reddit or /xivg/ server, but it's one of them.

I don't even care, I'd play with fucking tumblr by this point as long as I don't have to rely on fucking pugs that barely speak english every time

I've honestly never heard of anything good coming out of Ultros. Might be time for a server transfer.

I expected this server would have a bigger chanfag presence, given the character it's based on

And I will be damned if I let some meme spewing. healslut loving, PotD defending, faggots like /ffxivgen/ ruin it for us.

What's the name? I'm not going to apply to it I just want to know how full of shit you actually are

Would you like me to give you my in game name and a screenshot of my character as well?

So there's no such FC, gotcha

Sure, whatever makes you feel better m80. Like I said, would you want the average faggot here in your FC? At least screen that shit, but it's a cozy feeling only have 2-3 people online at the most in the FC.

Just ignore the faggot.

Who said anything about even joining your faggot club? The mere fact you are worried about an anonymous weeb on a taiwanese beetle-raising union finding the name of your videogame character spells plainly how you are either full of shit or the biggest faggot imaginable

And you just sound like you have a case of sour grapes. I'm just chiming in that getting a personal FC is cozy as fuck. You seem to be upset about my spoiler for some reason.
Who gets upset at spoilers? lol, what a loser!

Enjoy your imaginary FC fagetron

Like I said, whatever helps you cope with the fact that some user called you a faggot on the internet.
Also, Yda a shit. Even Tataru is more likeable than blonde Chie.

Why are you like this? You could take a screenie, then use paint to cover anything important.

Well, for one i'm not using the computer I use to play the game.
Christmas obligations are bullshit, I would rather be a lazy piece of shit and finish getting my panther mount.

I would be happy with just the gardening space

The fact that the apartment update didn't fix the gardening issue was bullshit.
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE A WAY TO INTERBREED FLOWERS IN APARTMENTS!? JESUS FUCK SE, YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB.
ONE
FUCKING
JOB

My god these threads are so cancer lately. Ever since the SMUG vs nWo slap fight a few threads ago these threads have been full of autism.

Can't you faggots just play the game without acting like massive shitposting memelords? and not the good kind of shitposting memelords

They'll get bored eventually.

But user, you can't post here if you are playing the game

That's the point

How about if I post the best song in Duality in webm format so you can save the mp3?
I just got around to making webms so I might get around to posting the entire album later if anyone wants.

good start but I like the original version better. Ravana is still my favorite fight. DANCE TO THE SONG OF RINGING STEEL!

That's anti-semitic, user. Please delete your post.

BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER

It's a known fact that the ADL has a potato branch.

EMERGENCY BREAD FRESHLY TOASTED

fan fest japan is in 10 mintues so i made the new thread a bit early since we are past bump limit already, get in niggs its about to start!

8ch.net/v/res/11543488.html

HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE