JIMKINO

JIMKINO

When is Zach going to join a Racewarski stream?

Who the fuck is Zach? Just watch my video. Don't forget to turn off adblack, like, subscribe, and donate to my patreon.

The boogieman that hides underneath Holla Forums and /cow/'s bed.

set yourself on fire and then die of AIDS, jim.

Hey Zach.

Classic post

Eurasian Tiger I think.

Don't worry Zach. I have a few things I need to work on when I get better, but I am going to keep an eye on you.

Last Jim thread there was a comment that claimed to be Jim and said something faggoty, but with a vid like this it doesn't seem like it was him.
This whole Sargon getting repeatedly btfo was fun but it's a shame the only Holla Forums tier people are the trs faggots.
Vee or whatever the romanian fat sperg is called getting buttmad was funny.
You can kinda hear something off with Jim's lungs, which is worrying.

You're chasing ghosts, friend

Jesus fuck that /jp/sie bastard sounds like a fucking retard.

Embarrassing.

no That is Tendie Spencer aka John Bettendwarf.

>>>/cow/319092

SAGE
JIM IS A NAZI FUCK YOU

I wish.

Fuck you.

>>>Holla Forums

Chinks aren't even considered people so no.
Mr cock and ball torture was a great lolcow idk who 'big nothing buger' is
Like who?

lol avoid the grandpa slang if you want to
better. I remember when that shit popped up during the election and the faggots had to explain that to people on 8ch. Also it is about laughing at autism. If you haven't watched the cucked and tears 4 part saga of Jimkino do so. Both Vee and K&T are lowcows. The gestalt entity that is the liberalististes is a grandcow. I have a sneaking suspision that when the gypsies full history is uncovered it will lead to shuddercow revelations.

the liberalists is a great, elegant, diamond lolcow that lays golden loleggs.

I find it hard to watch any of those JF/Andy streams because I can't root for any of them. They are all annoying and trying too hard. It's like like watching the Arab-Israeli conflict on the news, you just wish they'd tear eachother to shreds already and stop being a nuisance.

There are plenty of right wing lolcows. Loomer, Varg, CommonFilth, Evalion and Matt Forney for a start.

Safe to say literally every e-celeb that had any relation with GG was a moron who couldn't astroturf a minigolf course? At least Jim kept changing his name to lose heat.

Evalion is a coalburning duganist and NazBol. Nazi aethetics commie core.

This is some awful bait.

She claims to be a communist now.

She's just mentally ill. She never actually believed the scripts she was reading.

Don't lump Loomer in with the right pls.
Idk who Matt is but the rest are weirdos, Varg likes to talk shit but can't take even the slightest banter without sperging out.

Filtered.

Any source on that?

JIMKINO

I still have no clue what kraut did.

He was an autistic lying hipoocrit trying to run a secret operation to attack people who disagreed with him only to out himself as a megalomanical brainlet with unwarranted self importance and a tendancy to take stupid internet drama seriously.

Holy shit… And here I was thinking this guy was anti-SJW. But he is acting exactly like them. I expected this shit out of Anita Sarkeesian.

But wait, there's more. There are four videos in the series describing all of trout's autistic flailings.

Dare you enter Jim's magical realm?

Every single skeptic/liberalist/whatever the call themselves now is a cryptoliberal. Some are just more covert than others.

I only needed the TL;DW version, I don't need four vids rambling the same shit like the TGWTG vids.

Lol 156 views and he has his pigdog mail order bride as his youtube account pic.

breddy shiddy :DDDDD
Just like the other episodes about literal whos and their little jewtube circlejerks

Would you rather he ragged about katy perry and capeshit movies?

Jim's video on Terry Davis was one of his finest.

wew lad

im jim

wheres the three videos jim?
you said weeks ago you were putting finishing touches on them
now youve made a brand new video on stream shitflinging

What stream is this from?