So my local game store is selling 500gb 360's for around 170 USD...

So my local game store is selling 500gb 360's for around 170 USD. What are the good exclusives and how hard is it to jailbreak?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Er, nothing.
There's fucking nothing on it aside Red Dead Redemption and that's it.
Everything else on it isn't even remotely worth anyone's time.

Lost Odyssey
Senko no Ronde
Ace Combat 6
No idea about piracy, but I wouldn't pay $170 for it in any case. It's worth maybe $75 at best.

too many to list here.

inb4sonyggers

Fuck that, I got mine for 80. That shit is no deal. There's some neat stuff on 360 and most console only multiplats (like Red Dead) run better on 360, vastly(!). It stll depends on you having a PS3 or not though. Playing Red Dead the best way possible is great, but I wouldn't necessarily buy another console for that (Bayonetta excluded).

Don't know about jailbreaking but you shouldn't buy the console if you haven't looked into the games that are exclusive to it and if they strike your fancy.

That said, is right on the money.
Some of my favourites:
Crackdown
The Darkness
Ninja Gaiden 2
Bayonetta (although the WiiU version is fine too, don't eveer touch the PS3 version)
Saints Row 2 (due to the abyssmal PC port, which still doesn't run on many machines even with fanpatches)
Forza 4 and Horizon
Viva Pinata
Fable 2 (sue me, I had fun)
Catherine

I can definitely get where they're coming from, in direct comparison PS3 has much more to offer on the exclusive front. Unfortunately everyone likes to forget how ridiculously shit the PS3 was for years and how little worthwhile content there actually was on it. I mean, if you're into JRPGs and japanese quirk you'll get your moneys worth, all that retarded first party AAA exclusive shit though,

Halo and Gears of War are masterpieces compared to that.

With all the backwards compatibility there are plenty of good XBox games that will run on it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

I didn't know you people came here.

You try living on a base, surrounded by people that don't appreciate the finer arts of video games and not getting into contact with that shit.

If you'd be at least half literate you'd also be able to recognize my stance on them, but god forbid reading more than 2 lines when sperging is so much more fun. Atta boy, kneejerk away.

don't buy the slim e model. buy the slim model. slim e can't be modded.

not worth it

You'd be better off buying an Xbone at that price, back-compat is worth a shit now and the controllers are better.

Backwards compatibility still leaves out the gems on the system, like AC6 and SR2. $170 is buttfucking retarded though.

On a somewhat related note, my local FUCKING GAMESTOP is selling a PS3 for 109 bucks, and they've got a couple of good, cheap exclusives in-store too. Should I save up and buy it?

500 GB version can't be chipped, you need a 4 or 250 GB version. All S models can be chipped. Chipping is fairly easy if you know how to properly solder SM components, otherwise getting it done for you will cost about 100 bucks but that includes the price of the chip.

If it's super slim, I'd say no and find an original PS3 to try and CFW. The power draw is higher and it's huge, but the access to the entire library is better. If you're a buyfag, you might be able to get a better price online, but otherwise it's not a shit deal and some PS3 games are dirt cheap.

PS3 slims are the better models though. You're better off getting a PS2 if you want backwards-compatibility.

Anecdotal evidence has me believe the regular slims are unreliable and prove to failure. Several of my friends got in on slims and they've already died while my Super Slim is fine and I haven't read much about the originals other than some YLOD.

prone*

Do the Super Slims make the same loud fan noise as the Slims?

I don't think so, at least I don't remember mine making an awful loud fan noise. Though I don't remember the fan noise on my friend's Slim either, so what do I know?

I want the fable games tbh.

xbox is decent but with the backwards compatability of the one, it really isn't necessary to buy one.
unless you are getting a system for under $100 it's really not worth it.
Halo 3/ODST is solid.
Forza is pretty good.
there really is nothing worth buying an entire new system for especially considering the ridiculous sales on the xbox one (around $250 for a S).
don't even bother modding it.
you could have more fun with a hundred CDR's and a dreamcast.
99 minute cdr's are really fucking rare though.

dont bother with buying, every MP is dead and even if you will buy games you will spend a lot just buy a E3 for $50 and get a limitless library and gems like Afrika and such for free

super slims do not.
compared to the fat PS4 it is far less noisy.

There's a few shmups.

That's not even an exclusive.