Scalebound will flop

It's will fail, bail and kamiya will run with the money.

People need to understand that not everything that comes out of Kamiya's asshole is made of gold.

Kamiya is what i would call a "firestarter".
His main usefulness is starting a new idea.
He NEEDS people keeping his shit in check, he needs a bunch of people that can contain, and direct him, keep his vision tight.

Think of Kamiya as Lucas regarding the star wars movies, if you just give him infinite money and tell him to do whatever the fuck he wants, the ending product will be a clusterfuck.

if you read carefully kamiya only blocks twats

imagine having so many followers and having such a notorious track record for blocking people for those reasons and you still get more than half the foreign language speakers ask you something you've already answered before per day or even paying respects to him instead of the original director for a game he wasn't involved in

hell if you tell him that you couldn't find the answer for something he did answer, he won't block you and either point you the right way or answer it again

sage because no stake in scalebound

Kamiya is finally being seen for the talentless hack he's always been? Good. Add him to the list of talentless hacks.

Why are you doing this? You can't get friends like this or get you fetish. spamming won't get you anywhere.

Don't forget

As much as I like many of the games he worked on, I agree Kamiya's a thin-skinned twat and if his more well known games weren't as revered, most people would think of him as a nip Tameem.
I still remember that ridiculous Twitter spat over some guy taking a photo of him where he needed that manlet Kellams to white knight for him.

Ditto.

Don't you have a console war thread to be shitposting in on cuckchan?

Fucking cuckchan console war garbage

Which is why he has been rehashing ideas from his first game in almost everything he makes.

Platinum has more shit games under its belt than good ones and even then they sell like dogshit. Its safe to assume that all their successes are flukes.

heh

What about British tanks?

There are zero good games on the PS4 and the Xbone. Theyre both irredeemable shit.

He is not a programmer? So what is he?

So he is just like anybody in the industry?

Kamiya is a director

You forgot

It was a qt loli DINOSAUR tamer, as in more than one dino, a fucking army under her control, i think

Bayonetta was fucking garbage, fuck off already. Japan can't do shit anymore, just like western devs.

kamiya is the furhur we want and deserve

I wish Mikami still made games like Vanquish instead of being assraped by the hour by Bethesda.
God damnit I just wish I could find a TPS as good as Vanquish that was released in the past 6 years. Where the fuck are my indie TPSs?

The real crime is Itsuno still being under Capcom's claws.

You're forgetting that Scalebound just added a GIANT ENEMY CRAB.

Yes OP it will flop to the surprise of no one.

end of rine ;_;7

Yup, it really is a shame.

Honestly I'm unsure to blame Microsoft for ruining the project or Kellams for cucking platinum. I'll probably get it on PC, but I sure as hell ain't buying an Xboner for it.

Wait, I thought Scalebound was that xboner (or was it PS4?) game that had the "totally not pre-redered footage you guize" video featuring a group of three or four characters entering a dungeon and hunting down a dragon that looked kind of like Seath the Scaleless

it's the Xboner exclusive that's also coming to PC

This game isn't going to break 20k worldwide.

Oh, okay. I have trouble telling apart all of the NEVER EVER that comes out of E3 every goddamn year but the footage I remember of whatever game I'm thinking about looked more like a TLoU ripoff (slow movement, "cinematic" effects, edgy atmosphere, etc.) than a Platinum game.

I wonder what it looks like.
Has anyone actually thrown a turd into water?

This makes me remember, where's Ken M?

pajeet detected

I guess you can say it's bound to fail.

I don't know what you're talking about but shitting on a designated shitting street is much more hygienic. When you shit in your house you make it dirty with waste and your home stops being a lovely place, with a designated shitting street everyone can make a single place dirty while the country and people's homes are lovely clean

Most japanese people that aren't in the elite class have terrible attitudes and westerners can't get along with them aside from 30 seconds with someone who adores white people. I don't get why people try to talk to kamiya knowing this.

All the japs i met were alright people, although they were all immigrants in my country.
The chinese though, they should be treated like cattle, i once had this old chinese woman write "DICKSUCK" in chinese on my arm

So did you take her up on that offer or are you a faggot?

I don't speak a word in chinese, i had to ask someone else what the fuck it meant.
Plus even if i wanted her to suck my dick i think she did it as a joke because her son and granddaughter were with her.
They also spoke like anime characters for whatever reason

Ah, so you're a homosexual then.

no bully?

No reason you couldn't get them in on it too