Bot's back thread

Not games but that fucking bot is back to shitpost some more.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
steamcommunity.com/id/bigguy4uuuu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oddly relevant spam.

what's it the nigger wants anyway?
just some faggot to erp with?
let him fuck Mark ins the ass if that's what he's here for

testing to see if posting works

Messeged Mark on Discord, he'll clean it up soon hopefully. Once his fat ass wakes up.
I just recommend post with an image for now so you can be told apart from the bots.

Actually earlier today when this was first starting up I think the spam posts had an image associated with them. (But the posts now all seem to be image-less.)

Let's make this a /tg/ thread.

use flags. the bot already post images the last time it spammed but it's never been seen using flags.

i think its pretty bad you need to come up with this shit to show mods you're not a bot because your posts have so little substance you can be confused for one

It's not that hard to change botnet parameters.

it's not for the mods retard it's to make reading easier for other anons.

i fail to see how that's relevant. if he does start adding flags we'll figure out another way to make it clear who's a bot and who's not.

The fact that the spam still happens even with verification for each post means that it really isn't Bui. As autistic as he may be, I do not think that he would do it for each post twice (once for daily for IP and another for the post itself), this seems very much like Holla Forums. It is fairly common for them to try to pin shit on others and then act like they are expert rusemasters when found out. It would definitely explain how they can do so many IPs even with verification.

What the fuck am I waking up to? Goddamn furries.

You're going to run out of ideas pretty fast. The only way to fight automated spam is challenges image recognition software and the like has trouble interpreting, unfortunately. And even then improvements in that field are still being made. At this rate we're going to need Turing test eventually, which would mean losing at least 70% posters for this board alone.

bui is spamming everything

but why

Probably because he has autism and is a furry that enjoys badly drawn feral feet.

He likes that? I believe that actually redefines what "subhuman" means.

Actually, I think he likes the doujin type of feral feet. You know, the one that's just an oval with 3 pointy lines on top that make up for claws. Like some sort of geometry fetish. He's right up there with tiles and backpack cucking

you have to write the captcha for every new post now

we should post those edits in the mean time

Maybe the shitposters and Holla Forums baiters will get drowned out again for a blissful time like they did last time. That was the weirdest bump in thread quality I'd ever seen before but I'll be damned if I don't want it back.

Rude.

lel

bui, please go

If you want to get rid of leftycucks and rightycucks all you have to do is stop feeding them with attention. Just walk away nigga filter, as you should do with all spam.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

I knew it. How can a Japense developer be so un-kawai.

I had no problems finishing the game user. I just wanted to get an opinion on how much deeper should I go before jumping into something. Also, I just like to talk about the game with you user. You know is a rule there must be a DS thread every day at all times. Are you a newfag or something?

THE BOT MUST BE
DELETED

Reminder that it's all Holla Forums's fault

How so? Genuinely interested.

They pretended to flee the site, blaming Codemonkey for wanting to remove the jewgle bots, and threw a bitchfit when they realized nobody cared a day before global spam started.

They seem to be here to stay with or without my input, I do ignore them but that doesn't change the fifty other retards that fall over themselves to respond or that they continue on even if not given any attention.

I always thought /letftypol/ was like a Holla Forums version for those who can't handle the bantz. Seems pretty much like it.

Fuck you i'm a robot

You could always try to report them. Don't know if it works, haven't bothered in a very long while.

bane here
please erp with me as cia with crashed planes and i'll stop :3
my discord is Bane#4444
steam steamcommunity.com/id/bigguy4uuuu
you must have a cute cia avatar or i won't add you~

They put that at the top of the page as a further bulwark against 4/pol/ raids. It's been a week and the absolute retards are still raiding .pl instead of the actual Holla Forums, so it seems to be working.

It works, please do.

Nice capcode, fam.

Sometimes it does something and most times it doesn't, depends on how egregious their previous-post history is I imagine. One-off (1) and done sages seem to be what gets a pass most of all along with Holla Forums bait.

Well, this particular case qualifies for global reports, I believe. They have that anti-botspam thing, after all.

The what?

Reminder for everyone:
Click on Options in the top left corner.
Press Filter
Type in Bui@, press Add.
Type in "please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll sto", press Add.

That will clear most of his spam from your brower, the rest are just meaningless short sentences you can easily ignore on your own.

Also, to remind everyone: the faggot bought a captcha solver and either a botnet or some fancy VPN.
The faggot is actually just sinking money into shitposting, that's how pathetic he is.
When the shitpost stops, it's gonna be because he's bankrupt.

No one can report/filter anymore. Everyone has to put in their smug comment as if that isn't what a bored shitposter wants them to do.

But user! If you don't reply, you're not witty and interesting like the cool cats.
And everyone knows filtering is just giving up and you don't want to be like them ass jay doublious, do you?
You know, the faggots that get outrage at everything instead of ignoring it?
Wait…

The other user actually had the link in his pic.
Your's could be from 6 years ago for all we know or from Freech or 7chan.
Why are you so dumb?

REMINDER THAT PIC RELATED GETS RID OF SPAM

Rather because he ran out of autismbux. It's going to repeat until some jap user finds him and takes him where they won't need eyes to see.

It's fine on Holla Forums but here, most of the time, its disruptive, yeah. But then sometimes shoving them into their shit can make them shut up faster, you can never guess. Also staying away from aussie posting hours helps.

He already switched to spamming without the "pls give me attention"

Are you pretending to be retarded?

They've been posting that on /pl and 4/pol/ since day 1 of the "raid" yet they keep raiding .pl. They're a bunch of fucking retarded teenagers.

false

Ah fuck, you're right.

He's actually right, see

Nah, there's still a lot of posts with that shit.
Seems like he went overboard and has several types of spamming going at the same time.
And in any case, you don't lose anythinb by filtering "blease ERP with me".
there's a board for that anyway

I just want to know what site actually had that thread, you could have posted the link or included it in the pic but you didn't.
I'm sorry for being skeptical, I should have known that nu/pol/ is all about "listen and believe"

trust me, he is not.

The post I linked may have been deleted, but here's a pic of it. It was in this thread. Definitely a bot.

So is he really just doing it because no one will ERP with him or is it just to be annoying?

i know, but he is still posting the copypasta as well

Are you even sure if it's a bot or not? I wouldn't know how much stamina it'd take to shitpost incessantly.

The screencap cc1217 posted you twit.

It's in the image of .pl that I posted you fucking mongoloid.

Jesus christ man, do you even browse the board? That only takes care of a small subset of the spam.

it is a combination of posts grabbed from cuckchan and a copypasta, it's definitely bots, or pajeets

Both, he was kicked out of a place where he could solicit ERP. Trying to hold a guillotine over that /furry/ Discord's head by threatening to spam the site if he were removed for being an asshole.

Why doesn't someone just ERP with him? He doesn't seem any worse than most furries.

from what i heard, someone had already erped with him back when this shit started and he continued to spam anyways

do not encourage bui

He was kicked from the /furry/ server for testing out a bot script. He never threatened anyone after that, he simply moved on to another furfag Discord.

Some weeks ago, back on /erp/ or /fur/ somebody tried that. He ceased the spam just to come back the next day.

Because he's an annoying autist, as the story goes.

Must be a principle-of-the-thing deal now, or he's still not allowed back in the /furry/ Discord.

->

In the off-chance that you are Bui…

Have you considered, you know, one of the million ERP communities out there? Even cuckchan has one in /trash/.

Dogs don't sweat you faggot

why the fuck dont they use /new/ ? is something wrong with it, other than it not being their respective hugboxes? oh, thats all it is, isnt it?

yeah okay, hell just leave you alone forever because it would be rude to go back on his word.

I'm tired of people trying to bring forced socialization into MMOs. I just want to play and talk to my RL friends in discord, I don't want to go out of my way and spam LFG in chat for a chance to do content or beg people to group up with me so I can collect 1 dragon fart in a bottle.

Well, do I feel retarded now. FUCK ME BUI
Still, it's .pl. Who the fuck cares about that site? Not even they do, it's just another Holla Forums bullshit where they complain about rules because they are never happy with anything but total anarchy, until they get total anarchy and complain they don't stay civil.

They do, through their nose.

If you're actually the mentally ill furfag who is spamming, can't you find someone on omegle or second life or some shit?

>>>/erp/
Fur fuck's sake, there's an entire board dedicated to that.

yeah thats literally what a goon shill would say TO THE FUCKING LETTER
your not fooling wnyone /int/

He spammed erp to death
Hownew.ru

Mark, just what are you doing?
Sticky this or some thread already. Captcha isn't going to help.

If you want to discuss possible solutions that would suit Holla Forums how about you get in contact with the board who beat the spam for themselves and is continuing to develop scripts for the site.
>>>/fur/

Are you retarded son

Are you illiterate?

Why does Mark bother with the captcha when it clearly doesn't do a damn thing?

"don't feed the troll" is one of the phrases that's been lost to the ages like "lurk moar".

stop deleting this pls, the quicker you let me find someone, the quicker I stop

this is bui
all it takes is one (1) person to play with me and I'll stop bothering the entire site

I just want to lick klonoa's sweaty paws ;_;

fag

Sorry to say it doesn't exactly work with an autist who's tantrum is automated.

klonoa a shit

Botspam is worse than just a troll

now Klonoa is fine, I don't want Bui to ruin Klonoa by association

I filtered the message a couple of hours ago and everything is like it normally would be. you realise he's paying someone to do this right? he's not going to have money to keep going at it infinitely and if no one is paying any attention to him he'll fuck off/run out of money or Codemonkey manages to fix his shit and figure out a way to stop him. either way talking about him and feeding his attentionwhoring ways is doing jack fucking shit.

It's like feeding a stray dog, they'll just keep coming back. Hopefully losing in his retarded quest for furry ERP will be the last straw, and he'll commit suicide.

/thread

I hope somebody reenacts one of these Mexican cartel videos with Bui.

try harder, big guy

nevermind, I'm retarded.
i don't use discord often

And you do realize it is less than a dollar to pay pajeets for 1000 captcha solutions?
A Neet could afford this for spam for months by sacrificing one dakimakura

And sure, Codemonkey really cares and is competent enough to work on solutions. I'm sure that's why we are here again days after his solution, which was months after the spam had first shown up.

This all started because we haven't had any Klonoa threads lately, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

HEY MODS READ THIS

just autoban/delete any post with the words "bui here" or "qui here" in it

I remember halfchan doing the same shit if you posted with the name ManlyTears anyways

Let me also mention. He likely won't lift a finger unless Holla Forums gets spammed.

Most of the spam is just random shitposts though.

it takes a big guy to admit your mistakes

That's not the actual spam, user.
The spam are random posts pulled from random boards. It's no longer just from /trash/

Kill yourself!

Never negotiate with terrorists. It will only encourage further acts of terrorism.

Daily reminder.
>>>/baphomet/117501

What difference does it make exactly, this board is shit anyway.

Looks like UNATCO taught you some good ideas.

I wish I could lock you in my basement tbh
must be nice to have a pet shitposter

Its just feet how bad could it be anons

I just want whatever finances he has to push all this shit.

wish i had autismbucks. id pay someone to make video games

A minimum wage job or NEET bucks?
It's piss cheap.

Well it's implied that I'd get all his shit too of course. Pets don't own things.

Holla Forums has already been spammed.

tbh klonoa is best as a powerbottom

An attention whore never truly leaves. Others acknowledging his existence, treating him as an unique individual separated from the anonymous masses is what fills up the desires real life can not provide. An attention whore never truly leaves because he has nowhere else to go, because he has already spent so much time and effort in one place and cannot simply let it all go to waste. He keeps coming back to see the reactions of others remembering his past actions, knowing that he finally created a legacy in the minds of others, be it as 'that one faggot'.

You go all through this effort for one adrenaline shot, and you want us to believe you don't want more? Nigger, you can feign autistic ignorance all you want, but you can't feign that you are getting off to what you are doing right now.

Yes I am Klonoa. Come, I have free candy just 4u

wow no
I want to be klonoa's pet

Excellent post fellow agent, I hope you will become a prime example for the other agents here at UNATCO.

If he pays pajeet for solving captchas, your reasoning means jack shit.

Lets just blame both of them and raid Bui and Holla Forums. They're both cancer anyways.

So that's why Holla Forums climbed up to the top of the boards chart. I thought there was a mass exodus from reddit or something.

Is that the original image? I've only seen edits before, I think.

???
Holla Forums was #1 for a long, long time, and it's been #2 for the past several months.

All of the times I come here it's #2. Guess I'm too new still.

It's OK as long as you post more cute spiders.

They do. Same way as they use every other board that's not theirs, fucking pajeets.

How do I get a job solving captchas for autismbux? I can solve them pretty fast Bui, hit me up.

Thanks.

Faggot must be handing his neetbux directly to pajeets for captcha solving. Ban non-Western IPs.

the pajeets probably aren't even connecting to 8ch

Likely they do. Even if it's not the case, they (or the fucktard itself) likely use the same pool of VPNs. Save the subnets in a notebook and rangeban for a day or two once this shit starts again.

that's a job for codemonkey and only him

Never implied otherwise.

Wouldn't it be better to just improve the captcha? Use a font that's made up out of dots or something.

what about "pajeets solving the captcha" do you not understand?

Wait, seriously? I thought pajeets just managed botnets and the furfag got a captcha solving program somewhere.

Image recognition software is a long way from competing with even the dumbest humans. But everything besides solving captchas can be automated.

For all the folks yelling that it's Bui:
It's not him.
I'm not gonna defend that guy and if anons want to lynch him, I won't stop ya.
But if you ONLY go after Bui, you're leaving the actual spammer at large.
Aparently it's some furry drama between Bui and someone he knows. Or someone that thinks he knows Bui, who the fuck knows at this point, Furry drama is worse than SS13 drama.

And one of those furfags decide to shit up this whole site over some typical furfag drama? You can't make this shit up fam.

captcha solving is an actual industry in india, they don't even need to connect to 8ch so banning india wouldn't be effective

nuking india would be effective and we should do that for other reasons as well

Let me give you a bit of insight about Furry comunitties since I had 2 close friends in some of them.

The typical furry (about 60% of them) actually keeps that shit to himself. He KNOWS that shit is degenerate and folks don't want it around.
Then there's 30% that like the furry art and furryfy other things because they think it's cute. Sometimes they're right Those are most of the one's you see crawl out of /furry/ and the like.
Then there's 9% that are complete fucking degenerates and don't give two shits what you think. Most will actually think YOU are in the wrong because you're a "speciecist" or wathever for denying them acess in a fur-suit to your home.

But then, there's that special 1%. The cream of the crop. They're autistic, they are mentally unstable and they're reviled by all the other 99%. And by 100% of every other human.
These guys ruin entire comunities, furry or non-furry. They arrive, try to fit in, discover that noone wants them around (either because of their autistic shitfits or the bad hygiene) and decide that YOU are the bad guy here, because you're kicking them out of a place they liked.

Oddly enough, the last two groups make up 90% of the furry shit that you actually see. Because they not only won't keep that shit to themselves, they're proud to let you know they like horsecocks. And damn you if you don't like some horsecocks.

He'll hire someone else then. The only way is to nuke him.

It can't be just horsecocks for everyone, don't be speciecist.