youtube.com/watch?v=2YVIb9lH4Do
ghostbin.com/paste/967zg
steamcommunity.com/id/central_intelligence_agency
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MARK

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Let's boogie with Spam 2: Autistic Boogaloo.

Either that or a really bad attempt at a raid.

It's a devastating method of spamming, using pajeets to fill captchas.

Captchas do nothing.
The mods need to go back to mass banning again.

A sinister man, that dollar store hacker.

They do slow down the spam significantly

no it's bui again.

this fucking sucks, I was just about to talk to an user when a thread got nuked
what the fuck is going on here again

I thought it was figured that it wasn't bui this time around. Need to pay more attention to these things I suppose.

you can't fool me, bots don't post images, right?

oh you meant twin peaks, I'm an idiot

I think taking the issue to Codemonkey is likely the better idea.

What, his latest NEETbux check finally clear, hence back to spamming the site?

I might be wrong, but I seem to recall seeing a few spam posts in the last session that had included images too. Probably easier for however this is done to just grab text though.

Not even sure however this is being done is that good; I saw the same exact spam reply in multiple threads a while ago, so it's not even posting uniquely.

You don't say…

What is his problem anyways? why is he spamming the boards?

cause of some drama on furry

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop
my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets

i had to stop to post this because i broke the captcha service

I have yet to see any of the spam everyone has been talking about for weeks

Are you guys talking about spam or flood?

Look harder
Unrelated posts replying to random people

That is what everyone says, only for nothing to change. Something power corrupting absolutely.

Something may or may happen.

B-but it's cute

Basically homorage. Bui wants to experience eros so much, that he is willing to throw embarrassing temper tantrum if he doesn't get any.

Can the posting fucking work yet.

between bui and the random surge of Holla Forums shitposters I'm getting a little tired.

He's at it again, eh?

Failure Succubus a cute!

Bui is just embarrassing himself more than anything at this point. Why the other furfags put up with him at all to begin with is beyond me.

Fucking Holla Forums. If only the spam bot didn't fuck up posting.

It's pretty sad.

Furfags need to be gassed.

If it is him this guy is the biggest faggot ever.

What's the chance this isn't bui, but someone else using him as an Ebaumsworld?

DOMO ARIGATO BUI ROBOTO

I don't really care enough to find out to be honest.

this thing is cute

said the touhoufaggot

What is his spam doing anyway?… I feel like we could easily ignore him at this point. I am starting to feel sorry for the little idiot at this point.

Well I for one will not accept robots as a fellow on this board while they take orders from furries.

he's hit some kind of butthurt event horizon.

It just reposts shit from halfchan.

Who's sacrificing himself to fuck Bui's boipussy bh?

Then it's probably Holla Forums spamming then

Test.

its not bui its Holla Forums. theyre trying to 'firebomb' all the top boards so they dont have to deal with dirty moderates hanging around to kill their buzz.
but theyll get bored and start striking out elsewhere like the goons they are if this succeeds

I just want to know where their recent surge of traffic is coming from. In the last few weeks liberal shitposting is on every major board here.

ah so that's why it's all bland, short, generic replies

Why do we have verification on anyway it's not doing shit

Of course Holla Forums

But its not really effective if he includes "Bui Here".

Fuck off you filthy commie

Who knows? it might become sentient, kill it's master and become a fellow Holla Forumsirgin.

bui here
i'm just getting my demand and contact info out, i'll remove the message after a while :3

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are united, why would we spam?

So why can't we just ip ban bui again?

What the fuck mods.

He's obviously using a shitload of VPNs.

and here the nu/pol/ skinwalkers come out of the woodwork in a greater density than ever. proving my point that they expect the board to be rid of opposition.
try being less obvious next week okay?

open up your boipussi faggot, I'm coming.

You don't negotiate with terrorists.

Because he's an attention whore, like every IP hopping faggot.

i don't have a boipussi
i have a tongue to lick paws w/

Maybe it's just Holla Forums

Look at the logs, what do you think the moderation team has been doing?

You have to go back

it's not bui spamming, it's the army of indians that his autism buxs pay for.

boo hoo your little plan failed. youre going to have to work a lot harder.

Imagine if someone were able to get his autism bux cut off. Now that I'd pay to see.

Sure you do, now bend over and take it.

Then it clearly is Bui, you moron.

Horseshit. Holla Forums was getting spammed with garbage earlier as well. If you're going to start shit, Holla Forums, maybe don't also attack the people you want to blame as part of your trial run.

Reminder this all started after pic related
Has no one tried sending this faggot an ip grabber?

Here's your reply.

Honestly I have doubts, but maybe it's just because I don't know who this "bui" nigger is
This wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to create a personal army by pretending to be something else, it could be an advanced form of "accidentally" posting "my own ip" while spamming/shitposting

That autismal furry is bui? We're being spammed because we hurt his feelings with taht one thread weeks ago? Jesus crhist

thats not a very good cover story. how bad would it look if you were the only top board that werent getting spammed?
its a sacrifice youre willing to make, now go back to your board and stay there you thin skinned little cancer patient

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVIb9lH4Do

Could always ask the furfags what they think of the situation, but frankly I'd rather not have anything to do with them.

I'm pretty sure bui admitted on Discord to being behind this last time, and I'm not sure there's much reason for him to take credit for something he didn't do.

I've had the displeasure of speaking with Bui and being in the same chat group as him before he got himself banned. I'm not convinced this is Bui either, but this level of faggotry isn't beyond him.

At least it said something intelligent for once.

well, that proves it. the spammer is mad that i blew the whole scheme out of the water

Well there you have it

All the spam has done is given me reasons not to go back, but it's good to know there are still a solemn few keeping up the good fight.

It's learning

So people actually can't do something against this furfag? what the fuck man

Is there any way that we can teach the bot things?

Yeah it kind of baffles me as well. I mean Bui's been around for years and I've never heard of anyone fucking his shit up for once.

They banned me the last time Bui was spamming because they couldn't tell the difference between a spam bot and someone trying to get a post through when posting is fucked up from all the fucking spam.
Holla Forums needs to get a bot of its own to clear the spam like /a/'s Automaid.

It's not a cover story, it's reality. Not that a Marxist would understand what that looked like if jumped up and bit them on them ass. So what you're saying is that everybody is being spammed and you just know that it's Holla Forums because ???. Despite fucking up other boards, trying to blame Holla Forums and getting caught out multiple times being Holla Forums's MO. Because if you retards can't win an argument, may as well try to demonise the people you can't beat. Which is exact reason why you exiled yourselves to Holla Forums in the first place.

Shoo, shill.

Indian streetshitters will crack thousands of captchas for a couple of dollars, it won't help.

Automaid a cute.

You're too naive user

Why not just IP ban all of Asia, then?

It's literally the easiest thing to take care of yourself.

And like magic, you don't see anymore spam

Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away, cuck.

What if we tried to get Bui's steam account banned? Then what would happen?

It does when the problem is spam.

That will only take care of the spam that contain that string.

No, it doesn't.

Hm… mods are starting to clean up the spam shit.

Mods are indeed gods.

Admins reap what they sow.

Go away, John Podesta.

I often feel it's some 3rd party like Holla Forums starting shit because they know it works well against both parties.

Tiny girls are always cute.

I only said that they need to do it. It'd be nice if they were capable of pulling it off, but unfortunately that is not the case.

Back to Librechan pedo.
OH WAIT

This.

Bui keeps changing his posts over time. For example the bot originally didn't reply to other posts until someone pointed it out and suggested blocking all posts without a reply.

Frankly it wouldn't surprise me if Bui has a tab open for every thread he's got the bot operating in, it would explain how the bot sometimes has a moment of clarity.

Is the spam being clean up?

its just common sense. something you threw to the side a long time ago. its Holla Forums because thats the only board that would have anything to gain by doing this. and the only board full of enough spiteful homosexuals that they would willingly 'take a break' for a few hours to stir up trouble for all the other boards. youve been shitting up Holla Forums for years. this is just more of the same. its not a surprise to anyone whos been using the internet for more than a decade. nothing we havent seen a hundred times.

but it might

now that's something I can't believe

Mods are always fags. No exception.

And what exactly would they gain?

What's it like being non-white? I'm human so I wouldn't know.

they didn't last time
why would they do it this time?

Whatever your reason to hate Holla Forums, you have no evidence why they would suddenly spam a board that many already go to.

who the hell is ralph? what did i miss?

So you have exactly jack and shit to back up your claims.

Yes they did and they're doing it right now too. You're too retarded to look at the board log aren't you?

Are you kidding? Just look at the board log.

Don't be like that now
Non whites are almost as capable as us humans.

This is being done manually by redditors and other faggots becasue they're trying to punish us for RWSS.

Ralph is some fatfuck with more than 3 problems who also has a autistic fan who is molesting the gamergays general since forever.

they slow down the spam a lot and the guy has to solve more captchas = more autismbux spent

Reminder that you will never be a suicidal, autistic foot fetishist spending his neetbux on pajeet spammers because no one wants to erp with him.

fucking retard

are you arguing it isn't? Holla Forums is a hugbox where every dissenting opinion is silenced by the mods rather than argued against. it's a fucking shithole echobox for edgy children.

What is RWSS?

t. shell

I guess that's why towelheads want to blow us up into oblivion.

You can thank the kids from r/The_Donald for the downfall of Holla Forums. That and Imkampfy/TheRealMoorman deleting any threads they don't like

sheeeit i was right this nigga is new as fuck

?

Splitting the lefties from Holla Forums was a mistake. Fuck off to your own boards you fucking larping autists.

Right Wing Safety Squads. See here >>>Holla Forums8515079

and the other just randomly spilled his spaghetti

This

the politically inclined bords are the the only boards on Holla Forums that care what goes on in other boards. if theyre in control of the spam, then they know it will stop when their goals are met. theres not really anything to lose here, not for any board. but Holla Forums as a whole is a bit weary, and a lot of users have admitted in the past during other fuckups that they would jump ship if things like this kept happening. this is the second such attack in less than a week. in comes Holla Forums like clockwork to subvert any 'dissent' since our mods arent havent openly sworn allegiance to nu/pol/.

The new theme of Holla Forums

How am I supposed to believe that this is somehow unbannable? Why can't they just ban everything that says " bui " or posts his discord?

I am starting to think that this bui is an inside job.

no really, is shell a new meme or did you just manage to fuck up writing shill correctly?

if they can use them to their advantage

tbh, that's the only good track on that album

He would just change the message again.

Now wait for the flood of Quentin-tier post telling you how not being a retard is muh horsecock theory or some autism like that.

It's been shown in the past that Bui changes his bot's posts to evade such bans. Originally his bot didn't even reply to other posts.

We're basically half Holla Forums here. They have no reason to actually do this.
Nice try you fucking commie.

This isn't hard.
You're blaming Holla Forums as a whole for this.
If Holla Forums as a whole was responsible for this, you could walk right over there and find their thread where they'd be carrying out their evil plan, visible to all.

At most, you could try and argue it's some Holla Forumslack who decided to hire a botnet. And even then you have zero evidence, plus I thought you lefties were always about the "hurr durr not all ___s"? Funny how you're swift to condemn an entire group the second it's your opposition.

Because he'll change the post content and make it harder to detect, just like the last time.

Holla Forums's mods are openly hostile to it.

glorious

It doesn't always do that.

BIG
SMELLY
PAWS

That poster is a redditor faggot. They've been raiding us and the ruins of the old country all week.

I personally think it's ritsufag trying to frame the common 8ch villain while getting retribution for being marginalized.

I go to Holla Forums and Holla Forums. I'm interested in what happens here because I like vidya. But if some fucktard starts blaming Holla Forums for shitting up the board when Holla Forums is in the middle of the same situation, I'm going to call that bullshit out for what it is.

keep thinking that Holla Forumstard. no one gives a shit about your fucking board outside of shitholes like Holla Forums. all political boards need to be gassed.

you mean to dissenting opinions? it's not exactly a secret that imkampfy and that other moonman something guy are deleting and banning shit that they don't agree with. how the fuck does something like that serve to make Holla Forums better? Holla Forums used to mean something, now it's just a fucking hugbox.

you do realize we know it's bui, right?

It's zero-effort though, fam. It's like baiting a 3 year old.

I now know a motive. Now I remind you that lying and shitposting isn't so dandy for the moral character of man and in fact hurts him.

Are you a faggit plebbitor who is upset about leftist bum caves getting shut down over safety concerns? If yes, do you hate your own tyrannical medicine so much that you have to pull in some vydia board?

half is no where near full

well obviously theyre not going to post the scheme to their own board. even Holla Forums has its bunkers. Holla Forums isnt saturday morning cartoon villains that reveal their hand to you when they think they have you pinned. well some of you idiots might since you invited so much reddit in. youre wannabe jews, and you do this shit all the time

hell, youre not even Holla Forums anymore. just a changeling. if you were you wouldnt even associate with that purposed board

NEWCHUMP
E
W
C
H
U
M
P

keep dreaming

all this means is you visit Holla Forums but that you arent really a part of Holla Forums. you arent in the kampfy clique

Have you been to church or to a shrink lately?

Are you trying to trigger me or something

I know its wishful thinking, but you got proof of these claims?

This is the place we come to when we want to actually have fun, babe.

So what you are saying they want control over a board by making the userbase move or quit imageboards altogether? Now that you uncovered that, what is the next stage of their master plan?
Crashing the whole site with no survivors, so that even they can't post anymore?

Honestly, the only people I've ever seen who give a shit what goes on in boards is rulefags and people who can't stop hijacking threads by bitching how Holla Forums's shittyness killed their dog, and in turn bringing in Holla Forums into the thread with their incessant whining.

Why is Franz Ferdinand wearing half of a watermelon as a hat?

How come your mom lets you have two repeating digits?

Ever heard the saying "if you wanna stand out, wear a watermelon for a helmet"?

Because he makes Vimes

Ice cream?

1. Go fuck yourself.
2. That's what you get when you let a Jew run the board.

You might be on to something
That makes lots of sense considering this shit started to happen after 4AM threads got shafted.

F

What does Mark being a jew have to do with Bui shitting the bed again?

1. This is what you get when you go to an imageboard made by a Jew.
2. Upboat.

Reported for obviously being a Holla Forums shill.

That's already ten matches too many, shut the fuck up about Holla Forums you goddamned retards. And Holla Forums wonders why they're laughed at for assigning power to nonsensical boogeymen and fearmongering on other boards.

Reddit only has two matches but that's two too many for that particular boogeyman too. Why even bother shitflinging about somebody we know it's not doing it? Are you hoping to drag somebody stupid enough to believe it into it so they can start screaming about Reddit and Holla Forums too?

Reported.
>>>/reddit/

seriously? why would they not be able to post? even now we can all post again. and here they are sending in the troops to make sure this scheme is working. its not that complicated.
its essentially "self moderation" (dubs, shitposting, derailments) but by spam. its the same shit they always pull but in a different flavor.

the proof is whats happened to Holla Forums over the years, and what Holla Forums users have been trying to do to Holla Forums in that same time frame

Someone will sperg out about this, but i've never failed to see one who wasn't just farming salt with bait or an obvious marketer

People only starting calling out Holla Forums once someone started shitposting about Holla Forums being behind it.

Anyone that's been paying attention will know it's just Bui though.

)>>11499888
I cannot believe no one has checked OP's fine digits.

You don't have an archive or pics? Just have to take your word? What have they been doing, because I know I must have been excluded from this evil group because I just go to Holla Forums to shitpost about games.

you're blind, buddy, that's obviously a jello pudding

Fuck off already, /leftytards/. Nobody likes you.

Holla Forums and reddit are one and the same. Now fuck off to your gulag.

Here's a thought.. Can we get him banned from Steam for this shit? It's a small gesture, but forcing him to lose any games he has would be a pretty sweet consolation prize.

You just answered your own question

lol pathetic

Holla Forums needs to be blamed for everything. It's their fault the world is shit.

It's funny because Holla Forums made themselves a huge laughingstock when tried their shit on /a/ before (one of the j/a/nitors is a gvol). They also shit up r9k and fucked over /his/ with their ebin cyberwar.

Hey, dipshit. Holla Forums is moderated by paid shills who hate the board and flooded by intl constantly. Intl universally blames Holla Forums when it attacks other boards. That's what you're seeing here. Finally, we have a kike BO that juts gave them exactly what they wanted.
THE SPAM WON'T STOP BECAUSE YOU INCONVENIENCED YOUR REAL USERS, YOU FUCKING KIKE. YOU HAVE TO RANGE IP BAN
But of course this is already known. The patriot act and airport security did fuck all to stop anything after 9/11.

They do think communism actually works.

ONLY LEFTYPOL SAYS THIS. GOTCHA, MOTHEFUCKER.

Yeah, nobody but bui could claim to be bui.

You and your ideology have failed. Pretending to be part of the crowd will not advance your cause, spamming us will not defend your cause. You people are sick.

bend over, i want to ruin that boipicci of yours

Well they do keep saying that real communism hasn't been tried yet.

Man I sure do love videogames

Well, the WTC hasn't been destroyed again, has it?

What the hell is bui, anyway? Is it a horsefucker?

They can fuck off too, I'm goddamned sick of bait everywhere and Holla Forums v. Holla Forums dick-waving being carried out on non-Holla Forums boards and threads devolving into "14/88 kikes must die how do i remove nigger praise kek" if enough shitposters manage to concentrate in a thread. I'm still waiting for the usual election-season obnoxiousness to die down for good, especially since Holla Forums doesn't have anywhere near as heavy a presence on this site as they like to shitpost they do.

her face tho

Things working is a spook.

Yeah, reddit and Holla Forums.

what does Holla Forums or Holla Forums have to do with anything?

The fight between Holla Forums and reddit on Holla Forums will never end.

Is that Markiplier?

Thats the point I'm trying to make

It's not going to die down. We are now the primary actors in the global discourse. Enjoy living on planet Holla Forums.

sorry lad but i don't have any good taste fakes other than that one

Bui's an autistic furry that occasionally targets a particular weakness of 8ch if he doesn't get what he wants from some other place. I remember he's why flash files couldn't be opened for quite some time, only uploaded and "Save as…" saved. This time around he was banned from a /furry/ Discord because they were sick of his horseshit and tired of bowing to him just because he'd spam the site if they didn't give him cyber-dick, if I'm remembering the story correctly.

Look at all these triggered weeaboo NEETs - look at them and laugh.

Funny how angry faggots always have bold statements to make about BOs secretly being part of some shady plot to destroy the site.

Let's change the subject of the thread

Neat, thanks. Give it 15 years and we'll be slaughtering them in the streets.

He has an idler in a drawfag chat he was banned from over 5 years ago. He still monitors it. You grossly underestimate his autism

I've already reported his steam account for harassment and spamming. Does that count?

Funny how Holla Forums thinks it's any good at hiding itself.

You gotta admire the insane tenacity with which they cling to their failed ideology at least. I mean, everything they've been claiming since the inception of their faith has been proven wrong in the 1960s. Takes a lot of kool-aid to keep believing in something that has been empirically proven to be full of shit.

Long story short, some absolutely autistic furfag which not even other furfags can stand for long. Apparently he tried getting someone to ERP with him and they turned him down, and he also got kicked off /furry/'s discord or something and he thought paying indians with his autism bux to bypass the captcha and spam boards that have nothing to do with any of this is a good idea.

It isn't even the first time he's done this, he's been doing shit like this on and off since before the very first exodus.

You want to back that up at all? I browse Holla Forums all the time and never see a shred of the shit you're spewing.

Welcome to modern 8ch

Actually, steam does ban people for mass reports
We should stir the pot up and get other spammed boards to report him

you mean aside from derailing countless threads at random, seemingly in waves as if theres a purpose behind it? it occurs on a daily basis? youre ridiculous. no, everyone whos been on Holla Forums more than a week knows how bad nu/pol/ is.

Yeah man, Trump pepes and le alt-right all around. I bet.

It wouldn't surprise me given Imkampfy and therealmoonman's vol activity. Imkampfy in particular performs absolutely massive range-bans (which is a huge no-no on the global rules) and has received no punishment for it that I'm aware of, on top of Holla Forums's board logs being full with "kike" "thank you for correcting the record" "shill" permaban reasons on typically innocuous posts being a minutely occurrence.

Nope, you've not been there in the last year or so. You just confirmed it.
>>>/sudo/8334

We could play some vidya. You filthy niggers wanna play some prop hunt?

because you're spamming Holla Forums you shitter.

Hi, intl. This doesn't happen and everyone who isn't a paid shill knows it. You can't win.

Has anyone tried to ERP with him just to get him to fuck off?

>>>Holla Forums

Welp, this confirms my theory that Bui is actually lurking in the threads he has the bot operating in. Though we already kind of knew this since whenever someone suggest a way of blocking the bot he changes what it posts.

I'm interested.

sorry user but when someone says Holla Forums doesn't play video games they half mean it
i actually just don't have gmod, i'm playing warband and eating burgers

nice flag, flaggot

fucking this

Yet you are helping derail this very thread. Can we go back to hating bui, or are you going to keep screaming about some Holla Forums invasion you have no proof of.

i dont know who youre trying to convince

It's an objective truth, though. Each of them have so far been only in the fascist transition phase to communism. You should doubt the functionality of communism since the transition seems to fail horribly each time it is tried, but when they say that real communism has never been established, they are technically right.

Choose suspected cheating
Thats going to be the fastest way

Because that always works, right? Not like it incentives them to keep doing what they're doing.

It's amazing how one ID can have Holla Forums buzzwords in literally every post made by it

You don't negociate with terrorists. Just look what happened in /fur/ after a drawfag gave him what he wanted.

If you were literate, you'd see that everyone is already convinced.

go back to Holla Forums

This is what mental illness looks like.

It's amazing how you don't know what a buzzword is.

People have tried. Numerous times.

Problem is, /erp/ tried, he was a dick to them. So they won't do it.

And out of everyone I think they're the most degenerate levels of fuckery who would even go that far. So if they're not willing to do it, no one would.

Now given that this is the damn internet, there are thousands of sites for pokefur shit.

Good lord.

Are you telling me the spam is being done manually?

Nice.

Well too bad, because I'm going to play truck simulator in space (read:Elite Dangerous).

I bet your keyboard is greasy as fuck.

You miss the part where none of that proves your point about the BO being a paid shill?

Mark literally just negotiated, though. The spam will never stop because he's a fuckign like and has no backbone to do what must be done. We'll have a 30 second post timer next, like cuckchan.

Good thing I didn't say what you just invented out of thin air, you obvious fucking shill.

We need to meme another nuclear meltdown to take him out. Or a tsunami maybe.

Sorry you feel that way, but it is what is actually happening.

So is he actually japanese, or someone who got his name legally changed?

what must he do?

Also lads this isn't pol or leftypol. All this spam is is just a NEET with no life who couldn't be assed to get up off of his ass to go find a real site to get his rocks off.

Whether he's a kike or not, I dunno. But I'm willing to pay out money that this isn't politically motivated. After all, this did start on /fur/ of all places, not Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

Don't point fingers when there's virtually nothing there that connects the two.

It's done by a horsefucker, so yes. They're already mentally ill; why would you think they wouldn't be that autistic?

A 30-second post timer would do absolutely nothing to mitigate this kind of spam.

are you just trying to disengage? thats not going to fool anyone. and nice false equivalence

There would be no furries if it wasn't for leftism.

Ban the faggot everytime he posts, and ban everytime the same copy-pasted message appears. If the message changes, then ban the new one.

Yes you did.

Then that's guaranteed to be coming next, because the captcha also did fucking nothing,

so basically what he's doing now.

I'm fairly sure that furries would have existed with or without leftism.

I get why you're mad, but direct your anger to constructive places instead of bitching about abstract politics.

Reported for obvious Holla Forums shitposting.

That's just sad.

Thats the part that doesn't work.
He last part of his message is a random post taken directly from cuckchan

Nah the captcha did slow it down. Before the captcha was enforced it was almost impossible to use the site properly, it was 100x as bad as what we're seeing now.

Leftism led to the exctinction of bullying in schools, leftism is the reason we have anthropomorphic animals as cartoons being shown to children, leftism is the reason we're not allowed to put the mentally ill in gas chambers.

I literally said that it has always failed miserably, but you are wrong to think that Holla Forums is wrong about actual communism never been established.

(´・ω・`)

Could there be something in that .swf that actually makes these posts? Can you do HTTP requests from ActionScript? Might explain why the posts come from different IPs, making a low-quality single-purpose botnet.

Couldn't Mark add "please erp with me as klonoa" to the filter and make it autoban whoever posts it? Or does it takes too long for the server to refresh and enforce it?

REEEEEE ITS Holla Forums
REEEEEE ITS /leftpol/

you all are fags. You all take even the smallest of bait no matter how obvious, you deserve this shit hole board you've turned it into.

i'm eating the burgers with a fork and knaifu
captcha: THADOQ and the THA part was green

I am 100% certain that you are wrong. Leftism takes mental illnesses and tells its sufferers that they are normal. It is, by definition, an ideology that enables the Individual over the Family. It pretends that the individual cannot harm the family through its actions in any respect.

As long as he doesn't talk to bui or appease him, yeah.

There is no way to ban shit if it uses a certain phrase? Bui is saying shit no one else would ever want to say.

Well fuck you.
jk user i still love you

Yeah, it's falseflag but I doubt it's either of the Holla Forumss. For one that would require competency.

Thanks for admitting it.

I'd argue that bullying in schools is even worse now actually, it's just not as physical anymore.

Why can't people understand the spammer, whoever that is, just changes the message?

Doesn't prove they are paid or shills or anything else you said. It's just some faggot whining about that Rach poster cunt.

kill yourself.

Not a clue, I'm afraid. It's not sometihing I'm involved in.

(you)

No
Do your worst

Just reported his steam account for cheating and i suggest everyone here does the same.
The pussy even put his profile to private.

QUICK WAY TO STOP SEEING THE SPAM
Go to the options menu at the top, select the filters section and add "bui here" as a comment.

Thanks for admitting it.

=="WHY DOES NOBODY WANT TO PLAY WITH ME"

Again, Bui just changes his posts to bypass any filter.

Thanks.

You're right.

They bully normal people now, instead of it being used as a mechanism to remind special snowflakes they are not unique and stop whoring for attention. It's another thing the left too and perverted to harm society instead of helping keep it healthy.

Well, gonna kill myself now.

Because you're too shit to redtext? :^)

The thing is that furries have a higher chance of having been bullied in the past. If leftism removes bullying from schools (which it doesn't), then leftism would actually decrease the amount of kids turning into furries.

We do not negotiate with furries.

Better to filter out anything involving Klonoa, his discord or anything like that that's in his posts..

I know it can change it at any moment, that's why I was wondering about how long it takes to refresh the filters. Right now it would work, until whoever is spaming tweaks the code

They clearly haven't been bullied enough. The supposed outcome should be the furry killing itself.

Man this is even lower than Anthony Burch. At least it is entertaining to watch

Why are you all even worried. You think he can keep this up for anything longer then a few days?

The fact he has to actively be in threads to actually change the bot means he already has lost.

but user this will filter your post!

Also Bui remember that there was a poster on /erp/ who was genuinely trying to reach out to you to figure out what you wanted to ERP? And you were a dick to them, and they didn't want to?

Yeah, that's why people don't want to.

No one likes a jackass when it comes to /erp/.

source?

We should call bui a homo.

He probably has legit autism, not even memeing.

I have accepted my fate.

Dumb fuck, it's literally about kids trying out their skins to decide pecking orders.

He's already been doing this on and off for a month or so now, it's only recently hit the bigger boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums though.

Excellent suggestion. Filtering cancerous tripfags like you is just a bonus, I suppose?

He would like that though, he loves being insulted.

Do not respond to tripfags

your pathetic pleas only makes this spam more funny

YOUR CAPTCHA, IT DIDN'T WORK, MY FRIEND, AND NOW I'VE GOT MY MODS EATING HOTPOCKETS AND NOT DOING ANYTHING BECAUSE "MUH CAPTCHA FIXES IT"

No honestly Pajeet is much more efficient at filling out these things than I am because nobody fucking pays me to do it.

you can drop that gay ass trip now

Reported.

If you've ever seen the /erp/ bitching threads, you'd know that the hobby is already full of assholes and cunts. Bui's behavior is especially unique, because the annoying sub who you refused to fuck on f-list won't go and fuck up your favor imageboard in retaliation.

Bui is an especially unique kind of faggot.

Also, why exactly does this waste of food and water have a beef with Holla Forums in particular?
I'm on Holla Forums and Holla Forums right now and i don't see spam, did something trigger his autism here?

You're all human filth.

He will quickly learn that Holla Forums and Holla Forums will be bit more of a challange to tackle. He is just one person, and he won't be able to cope with over 2000+ people.

Wanna yiff?

Who eats burgers with a fork? Are you rich?

Dunno about this current batch of spam, but he was spamming both Holla Forums and Holla Forums last week or so. Bui doesn't seem particularly fussed with who he pisses off it seems.

To this I add:
>>>/4irc/621
ghostbin.com/paste/967zg
And ever fucking post from >>>/4irc/1208 onwards.

What if we hire other pajeets to clean up the spam?

Do you, fam. I'm not your mom.

cia here

please erp with me as big guy with no survivors and i'll stop :=

my discord is ZS-NVB#9525

steam steamcommunity.com/id/central_intelligence_agency

you must have a cute Bane avatar or i will shoot you before throwing you out of my plane~

I'm not even kidding

Okay, this made me laugh.

So, how did you contribute to the good fight today?

And I don't want to be your daddy >>>/cuteboys/

Nothing could possible go wrong, genius idea m8.

Yeah, mods have already shown they're more likely to clean up fake spam than the legit spam.

They will want to bielieve that their boogieman is somehow involved, they already do a lot of confirmation bias on other topics.

If you post like a bot during bot spam and then get surprised that you get caught in the crossfire you're just retarded.

Let us appreciate this masterpiece of a drawing from one of the greatest movies.

Spam bot's going into overdrive

It's not like getting banned means anything, he can just change his IP in a few seconds

Didn't say it wasn't a stupid idea.

it took me a while to realize it was an ass
i make more than a decent surgeon if that's rich for you

His spambot rips posts from halfchan.

No, he sources them from 4/trash/

They do expect one of us in a wreckage, brother.

This is what we get for not removing furries.

why is 8ch staff so incopetent with stopping him then

Is bui running out of VPNs already?

But do they expect one of dubs in a wreckage, brother?

Because bui's paying a bunch of pajeets to get past the captcha, that's why.

Let's just write all of our posts in red to recognize them easily.
I don't think I've every seen the bot use formatting.

gib money plz

Good idea

Halfchan doesn't have formatting like the cucks they are

Uh, oh, the autistic furry got triggered again.

You idiot! Now the bot will use formatting!

Then we'll find something else.

the fire rises

This thread seems like it's receiving less of da Bui than the rest. Is the bot smart or did Pajeets one through twenty get wise?

FUCK

BUI IF I ERP WITH YOU, WOULD YOU PAY ME?!

oh my sweet summer child..take a better look at the thread

Pretty sure the bots don't post images either. That could be an alternative. Then the bots learn how to post images

WE MADE BUI SO MAD THAT HE REDIRECTED ALL HIS PAJEETS TO THIS THREAD

lel

I just glossed through and didn't see the copypasta. Anyone know when Cake Jew is due to arrive?

One has to wonder at the mental state of a furry that would go to such lengths to silence a chan.

IF YOU GET THIS THREAD TO 750 I'LL ERP WITH YOU BUI

his goons are already doing overtime:
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
Nice to see something done right for once

I'd be willing to ERP with him if he paid me his autism bux.

So, just got confirmed lmao

I still find it really sad that a perfectly fine spambot is being wasted on mindless spam copied straight from halfchan instead of automatic text and image generation from what people post there. We could raised our own little AI.

m8

8ch.net/log.php?board=v

And again, because Bui is spamming like a motherfucker.

>>>/4irc/621
ghostbin.com/paste/967zg
And ever fucking post from >>>/4irc/1208 onwards. The last thread also contains more information about his past antics on /vp/. Through the logs I have figured out, that it all began in a draw thread. Some artist didn't want to doodle something for him. You should also know that Bui is supposedly a very talented artist himself. Here is one of his works.

no

And again. Gives you second thoughts pr0n use, doesn't it?

Watch this while you are waiting for someone willing.

Sorry, but i only erp as a cute inkling girl on twitter

So who is spamming Holla Forums and why?

If you tell me how you're doing this, I'll ERP with you.

Now you got MY attention

TRAITOR

YIFFY

It's just retarded. I go to Holla Forums, but I don't wanna spam Holla Forums, I wanna play fucking video games.

Good, the mods aren't total retards.

Here:

All in the same thread.
Fucking website is slow to post to.
I don't even know if I got the captcha right either.
I had this set to posting since 4 am wtf.

sadnes