How good is your execution?

How good is your execution?
Have you done the most difficult combos in your prefered fighting game?
In FPS, have you done 360 deg no scope snipe shot?

landed 4 aerial pipes in a row against a heavy in tf2.

It's OK. I needed hours to record this.

Vulkan should be the only API that devs use after the clusterfuck that is DX12

i want consolecucks to leave

not great, been getting better but I usually don't stick with a fighter for too long anymore. Been doing some cool stuff in Garou. That backwards fireball instant cancel bull shit with Gato for meter cheese is pretty nice. Been working mostly on confirms because most combos aren't too too bad in and of themselves but knowing whether or not it is actually a good idea to use them is another.

I think the bot is back lol

Gotta change hyrule.
LoZ shouts "GAMER GIRL" especially getting passionate about saving hyrule. Nobody gives a fuck or talks like that.

No shit, sherlock.

okay love you bye bye

Shameful bump.

It is retarded how good I am at getting quickdraw headshots in Red Dead Redemption, and GTA5/4 by extension. I'm so good with a controller that I smoke players with KB+M. I'm not even that proud of this fact because it's not like they're hard games (It's auto-lock for fuck's sake I barely have to aim, which is good because aiming isn't a controllers strong suit), but I get compliments from friends about it all the time.

Honestly skill in vidya isn't anything to be too proud of. It's nice, but all it takes is practice and dedication (or addiction).

i should learn 6k

It could be better, I'm still slacking in a lot of places but I can pull off the tricky stuff a lot of the time.

Shit was hilarious for a while. With the controller you can tell there is aim assist, but with M+kb it becomes so fucking obvious, it was worse than Overwatch, I didn't had to aim at all, just move the crosshair over the target and click, instant headshots.
Ended up selling the adapter soon after finishing RDR. Console FPS are shit enough without the massive handicap.

Kb+M adaptor for the console? No wonder it's rare to find one nowadays…

Pick up Lunatic Rave 2

I miss the days of SF3 and Garou

I can't do quarter circles.

Execution is a pointless barrier to learning a game, and in fighting games, a game already about rock paper scissors and lucky guesses, makes you 'feel' like you're accomplishing something when in reality, you're not achieving anything at all.

I can reliably headshot people in FPS games using a trackball. Can't twitch shot yet, but I'm getting there. Should be simple enough to do a 360 noscope with one though, compared to a mouse.
As far as fighting games go best I can do is utilt -> uair -> uair -> upb As Samus In Sm4sh. I used to be half-decent with Robo-Ky in GGXX#R, but haven't played that in years.

There is a big difference to simple execution and overly, pointlessly complex execution. By overcomplicating the execution all it's doing is preventing newer players from learning the game.

Also, >comparing luck and guessing games to actual physical strength
I think you're clutching at straws here, buddy.

I-I c..can wreck shit as Spawn in Soul Calibur 2…

Not very, that's why I play SFV :^)

Seriously though, what are some good fighting games to help me sharpen my execution?

who the hell plays men in a fighting game?

Fuck you, Venom is the coolest fucking character I ever mained. Guilty Gear Venom of course.

I've been using a 360 dpad for almost a decade now and I'm pretty consistent with it, despite it being horrible. My thumb has adapted to the worn out dpad and I'm able to do very well in the few games I play. I own practically every new fightan out right now yet the only games I play are Jojos heritage and Alpha 3.
Hol and Boingo has to be one of the funnest characters to pull off combos. Timestops are a bit awkward on a dpad

Just kidding m8, wouldn't even electrocute/10

why would you sink hours of training when you will never play this game against anyone, user?

why would you spend hours making this post when im just going to filter you

im kidding, please dont be sad

GG Xrd: Revelator actually has a good tutorial plus challenges to help you git gud.