SvSven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaen Co-Op

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840
It's standalone, you don't need it
Tough shit, blame the devs.
Active Servers
93.123.144.171:27015; password autism
REMINDER TO PUT ALL DOWNLOADS IN YOUR svencoop_addon DIRECTORY AND NOT YOUR MAIN ONE.
Voice Commands (NEW PLAYERS NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT BEFORE TRYING TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER)
mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE
>Update for Caleb mega.nz/#!pcI3DSxI!RjiaXVtNZJkWY7cxp691708TGMNyMBNYltUZoTNIPow
>Red Alert 2 Boris files.catbox.moe/o24ji6.tar
>Day of Defeat (Allies, Axis, British) my.mixtape.moe/pxhjhj.7z
>Snake and Miku mega.nz/#!CYozWbzR!f3LrlHroo8Gm2h-TrO-l147Z6jfwurRjX8tRafomVTc
>Counter-Strike bot mega.nz/#!owNijAAZ!WABZUYNkeQDLNxykgnYOfUwEtbg9tNCg98uk6rqbHNk
Maps
These are mandatory if you don't want to be stuck forever downloading maps from the server
mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
mega.nz/#!X1FFHZjS!idsqQUCAQD9bdH4eBTNH2_pEn8JAW1fGyF9lM4Dd5rk
mega.nz/#!JMEyGYhR!RqiH177OpQ0gwHIDOf1Id3p1PURtDCbTrZxYxtEPYKA (Don't overwrite shit)
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44311-Poke646-Poke646-Vendetta-Co-op-beta-1-0
scmapdb.com/map:donald-trump-2016
dropbox.com/s/2sk8x4id3hijpvg/maps.7z?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/idg6l4i81bx7h67/4chan_pol_gasworks.zip?dl=0
If you're missing maps, check scmapdb scmapdb.com/
Player Models
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip
mega.nz/#!StUEABAD!G-VGHXkEnaLapc-oEQC9gJb-9BvZ6QSv4LRitx7Ftzk
mega.nz/#!vklBkZrA!ILMRc1ECgkvsad3xh7JVm4YUIGvdPux0TPoNV6s8qgw
mega.nz/#!251mQL7Z!chOMsMWYgTW5MdhJX8AD-DoDZ4j5XeP_KlXbj0myEVM
mega.nz/#!rp8zkBiC!PzA3Bcz1VwFjfDhaHNvIzqsKj4Uyhp6cO7GDjssb0I8
Slavic Weapons (optional)
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's Ivan Co-op 2.0.7z (Main Pack)
mediafire.com/download/r4n8m92pomxm2nm/Extra Nerdy Stuff.7z (Alts and Bonus Stuff)
Fix for LoliPirate's medkit (only needed if you use default models)
files.catbox.moe/96cwky.7z
Server Hosting Content (if you're not hosting a server you don't need to download this)
mediafire.com/download/djj73k1b3ssn5kz/fagworld archive.rar
Map List
pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA (outdated)
Custom Spray Tool
cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060
Micspam
>>>/svencoop/15
Archive of all our other shit
>>>/svencoop/170

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ba5ArQuX
half-lifecreations.com/forums/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=IREmF9lhduk
files.catbox.moe/yc21dz.tar
scmapdb.com/map:judgement
files.catbox.moe/4trps1.zip
scmapdb.com/map:poke646-poke646:vendetta-co-op
scmapdb.com/map:save-sven
dropbox.com/s/amkgfbloluurwtr/tox_surface1.tar.xz?dl=0
github.com/ValveSoftware/halflife/issues/1712#issuecomment-272504178
files.catbox.moe/ap7229.xz
files.catbox.moe/udyh43.xz
pastebin.com/CtAxkJ63
pastebin.com/QUddAn2U
pastebin.com/mFZLT5HE
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44506-Sven-Co-op-Update-Released-Build-1583289
files.catbox.moe/v3mwwo.tar
mega.nz/#!IdpkiDSC!2MlmQNO9MoT0J14VAChVGofLjZ9CtGk47o4U9SdOehg
scmapdb.com/map:aggregate-pain
scmapdb.com/map:io
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1290213&p=51734750#post51734750
archive.is/8SjzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

were you drunk when you made this

ignore that
sometimes when I'm playing I'm drunk but most of the time no one notices

why the fuck didn't you put the torrent links in there

oh boy

TORRENT LINKS FOR NEWFAGS
pastebin.com/ba5ArQuX

Pajeet powered bots, at that. Hes using autism bux to pay an indian tech center to fill out every captcha for the bots.

Is Sven finally dead?

Nope

I noticed it was the last in the catalog and saged it as well with the final goodbyes.

Yes it is. Mourn it while the corpse is still fresh.

See above.

fight me, nigger

we still get players everyday
it's not even close to being dead

The audacity of you niggers still trying to defend this shit, deluding yourself and beating a clearly dead horse baffles me.

No.

are you angry that we bullied your redditshit gang of faggots out of the server?
this is said in every single general since ye ol' cuckchan days and doesn't mean shit. The delusional one is you. You act like the leftists on election night, desperately wishing the death of a general. Meme magic doesn't work on an individual basis, friendo

You coming here still baffles me, if its dead why post about it?

Reported :^)

ded game

sure ya I will download 10gb of password-protected zips that require me to download 200mb at 10kb/s from an empty server to get on to ask a non-existent person for the password so i can theoretically play this with a bunch of /soc/ tier trannies with no bantz when they get on later

sven is ded and yall faggots killed it. Could have been/was fun at one point too. Big league AIDS.

You're just being annoying now, please leave

Do I need to bully you away?

I want to look up Kyoupon's skirt.

BUMP
Playing Half-Life with you all was very fun.

Also, I've been playing since the first server was made, so no.

see: >>11505288

As proven by your fellow internet friends, the salt mines are open and I'm smart enough not to miss the chance to gather some delicious sodium. Also, yes, the game is very much dead, but seen the amount of rustled replies I got when I dared to criticise it, I can't deny the circlejerk stands strong.
Well, you sure stumped me with that one.

You got the wrong lad, fam.

tl;dr
SAGE!

Is the server still alive?
Im gonna join after i download all the shit.

you only need the maps, everything else is optional

Will everything but the maps look like errors?

no way. didnt you read the guy? he says its dead

missing models will be HEV suits and you won't hear the voice commands. that's about it

is the hl improvement forums still alive? if not, suggest a forum or site to look for help in gldsource stuffs

HIT is pretty ded most of the nerds from there moved to Half Life Creations
half-lifecreations.com/forums/index.php

Even japs knew to never trust a furfag

Try again, sweetheart. Clutching at straws at its finest.

You and others too do the same, in every thread, every time.

Yes and?

That's nice dear.

Damned if you and damned if you don't I guess, I'm honestly confused on why you are even here if you think this game is so dead, surely you could be spending your time doing something more productive then complaining how a bunch of autistic nerds aren't playing a game consistently anymore after they've been playing it for almost a year
heck I bet you weren't even on the server

Yes and?

bump

A few trannies networking on steam so they know to get on and play for an hour is not so alive, my friend. Before you idiots put all these faggy barriers to entry up so you could ERP in peace the server was active almost 24 hrs a day.

Ya blew it.

Oh, you mean when I was the only one on the server five days out of the week 7 months ago when we didn't that much content on the server besides a couple of small packs of maps?

if you are this buttmad about it why not bring it up as an issue instead of sounding like a newfag who was so obviously reddit they didn't give you the password 10 minutes in?

this is some amazing levels of butt bruising. fascinating.

Could you be any more of an assmad faggot?

Is this mod that fun?

what?

Who am I supposed to ask for the password again? You guys are talking about having people in the server for an hour in a day like that's a thriving community.

Maybe stop coming on at 6 AM EST or some other retarded time.

And yes pals, i'll double post to admit my booty is bruised. Sven was the only game with fun movement and hops i found joy playing in years and you nerds cannibalized its only playable server. It's sad.

PS: I have the password and the files. You fags remembered and welcomed me back when I finally found people in the server. Server is still ded.

There's literally a post above talking about 1 hour of activity on the server in a day like it's a good thing. Your angle is pretty weak.

A certain group of reddit tier faggots from a certain 8/v/ chatango circlejerk decided to join one day and we bullied them. They didn't take it well, got assblasted and left. We might have tolerated them had they been good sports.

Might have.

Listen lad, the passwords are getting nuked.

GET OUT OF MY SERVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH that chat

wat?
so would you rather we not play at all? I go on when there are people on and I'm not doing other things, excuse me for not playing 24/7
what in the ever loving fuck are you going on about? what barriers? nothing is stopping anyone from joining the server
and before you start sperging out about passwords again see
nah

sorry

make me

Stop replying to the shitposter you tards.

The downloads got corrupted.

They've been nuked for a week or so already, the shit in the torrents
is not passworded. Thanks for not fucking putting them in the OP, by the way, whoever was OP.

ITT: Circlejerking autists who live in delusion rather than accepting the reality that their community is dead and they killed it.
Shiggydiggy

All me.

Sven was a cool novelty back then, that being 9 months ago. Get over it, it's dead, no matter how much you delude yourself.

If you are so intent on shitposting I'll let you in on a little secret.
I get off to shitposters.

Of course I wouldn't rather there were zero hours of players online. I just wish there were more than one hour. Your post isn't even making sense; you seem flustered or perhaps addled by exogenous hormones.

You didn't have to play 12 hours a day to keep the server active back before you guys killed it, newfag, because there was a healthy community then. You didn't have to stalk the server waiting for people to get on, or download a new passworded file every week – you could play casually. That's the point I'm making, not the point you're making.

Glad you guys at least figured out that the password thing was full-blown AIDS. In the interest of constructivity I recommend that the next OP broadcast loudly in said OP that the passwords are gone and download process streamlined in an effort to resurrect this thing.

Having to stalk the server was part of the reason I almost never went on in the March-June period. When did you join?

The Jewgle drive link pack was never passworded to begin with,& regularly updated at least until late September however the smaller packs by another user were passworded because his source supposedly went ape shit when his 2hu models leaked to gamebannna & he'd rather not have the modeler go underground & he extended the password rule when he found some map pack from some nip server.
I'll be honest I never really liked the password system as that user had a habit of splitting the models into like three to four files instead of lumping them together.

Truly Reddit is the cancer of the world.

Does any user pretends to use J.A.C.K, would Sven take advantage over it ?

HOW TO BRING IN NEW PLAYERS

Why not both ?
The torrent is already up. Got to give that there is a need to trim the OP.

I'm not entirely sure I follow. You can set up Jackhammer for it if that is what you are trying to get at.

thanks fam

All I wanted to do was prevent furfags from having a foothold in sven, I'm a faggot for letting 2hu grab it instead but slit my throat if I have to see those degenerates here. Also I was expecting someone else to tidy up shit I uploaded instead of letting me be the despot here, seems like nobody minds about it. Who knows if future newfags are oblivious of the thread's existence that we're the ones being blamed to steal shit from Reddit?

I blame myself for showing off the sauce link openly tbh

Here's the issue, FastDL doesn't always let you download everything the map needs, leading to purple checkers and even crashes See: RECO, download it via game and a model crashes your game with no error

ded game

Looks like you were right, the horsefucker did release a paid version of Jackhammer.

At least you can still get it for free, without needing to pirate it in moddb.
Auto-update, cloud and community share in steam are the only features of the payed version.
Guess his faggatory is the only catch, for now.

merry CHRISTGETABETTERSERVER

5.09 and They Hunger Part 3

When?

I don't know, sometime later today I guess. The page for They Hunger Part 3 is already up.

Christmas BUMP
Please update the motd.

Newfag here downloading everything OP provided
Is there a CIA player model?

Some of the shit in the OP is passworded. Use for an all-in-one pack.
I don't think there's a CIA model, but there might be a Bane model.

Bless you user
Merry Christmas

Did you have to re-draw all of that?

sven update live

Everyone come to skeleton server. We're playing new They Hunger.

Second this. Cannot connect either

woops, meant [cl_dlls\client.dll]

If you're new guy join skeleton server
93.123.144.171:27015

When you're so fat you break your server.

Backup server op here.
Since serb/cetnik/bird is a lazy fucking fat piece of shit, I'll update memesystem myself.

ETA ten minutes.

It is fixed now.

When the server owner doesn't know how to use grep.

youtube.com/watch?v=IREmF9lhduk
let's get some tunes here

hakase is watching

Hey now, I double-checked my browser's address to make sure I'm not on halfchan, or is it the server alone?
Heck, I wouldn't mind if could host.

bird is a massive shitposter

Yeah, he is just a huge autist. I'd ban him myself if it would let me.
t. an actual autist

On a side note, happy birthday from me and all the other autists we got here. We did not forget. Come back to Sven sometime.

Samefag

It's just Cetnik being a retard, two separate posts.

ey guise ur server is DED and ur gay XD STOP PLEYING!!!!! LOL SRSLY
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
AM I COOL YET

Why are games like sven and synergy dying out. They are genuinely fun.

People don't actually like fun that much. They like work, repetition, and progress.

the only way the server is gonna die is if I add SCXP

Do it

Next thing you're telling me is that random bans is a form of shitposting a dying game to death. Yeah, no thanks, gonna turn this shit down for awhile.

Who the fuck adminkilled me, prompting the map to break dipshit?

Back to cuckhan you go. Be sure to donate some shekels to server owner for a server pass so you won't get banned.

stop lying about being banned
you got shit on in quake DM and left the server

With such latency, yeah, I can barely hit shit when there's a huge delay.
How about you try my latency and say that shit again, chef sans salaire. Unless you've banned me early on, you haven't got the balls to ban me for nothing as of yet.
And for fuck's sake, I RTV'd the map 3 times to enjoy the game before you decided to do it for free by changing it back and be a general faggot while everyone isn't around.

Halo Custom Edition is less dead than this gay shit

Solid trace, I'll give you that much, but reddit-tier banter. Apply yourself next time.
Sven-Coop players, everyone. Absolutely pathetic.
Also
Who would've guessed? Lmaoing at your lives.

stop blatantly lying, faggot
someone else came in and voted for quake DM so it was a 2 against 1 vote

Password for the files because it's getting nuked anyway and was a stupid idea:
rollinegro1488

That was after the second RTV that I forced in, nigger.

Don't forget to prep the bull, then.

Nobody likes you, go away.

This looks great. How long did it take?

Read my post again and come back when your autism doesn't blot out your mental capacity, said cunt will only chimpout when nobody is around.

several days because I had to configure the program that ported the map, then I had to LEARN HOW TO MAP, then I had to actually make all the doors and switches and triggers in the map, then I placed items and entities
the rest should be a lot faster since the porting program is MOSTLY configure and I MOSTLY know how to map now

I spawn snarks and grenades on your ass when you're alone just as much when theres other players

heres what I've got so far with doom
files.catbox.moe/yc21dz.tar

It's shit, kill yourself.

didnt even play the maps I bet

Read mine, and keep crying bitch nigga.

This is now on the mapcycle.
scmapdb.com/map:judgement

Never forget.
Team red 0 wins.

files.catbox.moe/4trps1.zip
Torrent files for whoever asked.

bumping with a funny comics

SLOW
AND
STEADY

never ever

happy new year fags
you autists did it and have outlived this general past everyone's expectations, looking forward to the first anniversary
LET ME FUCKING POST

Forget it, red will always be shit.

Its still a surprising thing, its managed to outlive TF2C and stay viable for a year.

It's much easier to populate a server for a co-op game than a class-based pvp shooter.

PvP communities always dies out, while PvE manages to survive.
heck the WF clan still exist till this date

Unhappy new year, shit thread, shit game, shit community.

I was gonna say "love you too user" instead how's about you get a head start on the new year and go kill yourself

was meant for
sorry don't bully me

You will always be ass pained, and there is nothing you can post that will change that fact

why dont you come on the server right now and talk it out if you have a problem with the server owner or some other shit?

i mean i can't guarantee you won't be massively bullied, but if you have valid points and an argument people will probably listen to you.
of course, if you just go on and post in the same way you have in this thread everyone is going to laugh at you.
i mean there have been things people haven't wanted and it's been fixed, so if you have an actual argument maybe you should try putting some bandages on that ass bruising and get in here.

new years bump

Are you Sniper? Or one of his yes-men?

Reminder.

head start
very funny

red team did nothing wrong

Whatever you say
jeb

the face of a man who puts a 3 strength awesome big momma in the randomizer in bm_sts

Is the poke646 map from the torrent outdated? Apparently it's a different version to the one on the server

Might be.
scmapdb.com/map:poke646-poke646:vendetta-co-op

Grabbed it from the link in the OP. It seems to be working now.

This should have the fix. I apologize for inconveniences.
scmapdb.com/map:save-sven

bump

Serb, if you're reading this, Sven is fucking cancer. Play a good game instead.

Here is your (you).

Here, fixed the problem with tox_surface1, for some reason the spawns were off by default.
dropbox.com/s/amkgfbloluurwtr/tox_surface1.tar.xz?dl=0
If you want to keep the original just put it in the regular maps folder and this in addons, otherwise overwrite.

ded game

Remove sniper when?

Well I killed the server. Send help.

SERVER FUCKING WHERE

Lance killed it.

the server is back up

REMINDER THAT YELLOW CHEATS BY SPAWNING WEAPONS
CHEATIN' YELLOW

and yet the cheaters and team stackers still lost to the superior red team
RED TEAM = TRUMP TEAM

kill yourself

sincerely everyone

How the FUCK do we beat the Red team? They just keep winning.

Are you actually on the spectrum?

this is spammed in the console when someone crashes the server through allahu
what does it mean?

Means too many sounds are playing at once, presumably explosions. Though it probably crashes because of too many entities.

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY.

Can we mod the script to go from spamming many explosions to just making a huge blast that does as much damage as all the smaller ones combined?

Bump

ALLAHU ACKBAR IS BACK, AND THIS TIME WITH hopefully LESS CRASHES
the changes are as follows
0.2 seconds between explosion instead of 0.1
no gibs spawn
no satchels spawn
16 explosions instead of 22
pic related
I'd like to thank my friend in russia for helping me out with this

half life explosions are shit in the fact that setting their damage also sets their radius, so an explosion that does fuck huge damage would also have a fuck huge radius

many people don't realize this, but the satchels are what wipe out gargs and other beefy monsters, though they don't do damage to players outisde of pvp maps. the satchels themselves do about 2000 - 3000 damage while the continuous explosions after do only about 200 - 500.

MP5K thing

I was still able to kill a 1000 health garg with the continuous explosions
what I think crashes the server is the sound of all the satchels going off at once

wat
all of the links are fine to me

sorry, but I came back to you having left the server
if you want I can put it up again

This is why you shouldn't trust bird to host anything.

sounds shamelessly taken from firearms: source

Not bad, the sights on the glock look a little too long, like lights on some cyberpunk gun. Also could you ask Sniper to do something about the Revolver? Since I guess he's gonna remain adamant about it having no zoom. Could he make so it either does more damage or slightly faster rate of fire? Shit even dual wielding them like the mac-10's would make it more bearable. does the smg have to be an mp5? why not make it something else since the glock is supposed to be a 9mm

The sights are based off some sort of fictional tritium sights I saw on a hd remake of the hl handgun that I thought look cool but not everyone is going to like them so I may just put the normal glock sights back on
I have many of times and I always get the same reply back, the revolver is fine as is and they have no plans on changing it
The mp5k is 9mm and since this is going to be an improvements pack I want to keep with in the half life theme, the idea for the mp5k comes from older versions of HL2 when it was on a modified version of the goldsrc engine
I also don't know of any non-smgs that uses 9mm with the exception of a few carbines off the top of my head

that's in reference to what they say
sorry I seem to be extra retarded today while typing

It looks like the server is FUCKING DEAD again.

server is not FUCKING DEAD

sasuga

just grab the torrent

How much shit is it missing?

I grabbed the torrent and ended up having to update maps repeatedly. It's alright for models and other things that don't change but it's in need of an update for maps.

I'd appreciate if you fags made a list of things in the torrent that are not up to date. Also we need a better solution.
The torrent is literally my whole svencoop_addons/downloads folder, and I generally have no trouble playing on the server.

The ultimate solution is an rsync. Freezing on a particular set of maps would be beneficial, with updates monthly. Special maps that were desired and added should be listed in the motd and in the thread with a link to each, remaining until the next "refresh".

The "ultimate solution", as you call it, is quitting this shit game and ending it once and for all.
No downloads, no useless thread every month, no problem. Flawless.

the best solution would be if the OP just sets up an FTP server and makes servers svencoop_addon directory the root directory

skeleton asked for some file syncs, try these
Reminder to not reply to , as he is incompetent at b8ing that he forgot to not bump the thread, try harder.

ded game

the server now has fastdl
also I set up an ftp server with the servers svencoop_addon directory so you can always download anything on the server
address is the same IP as the server, username is "sven" password is "autism"
if you run into any issues with it please tell me
now the only thing that needs a unified method of downloading is player models, since they're not on the server

This game fucking sucks.

then why are you here?

Im american, you cant tell me what to do, nigger.

kiss my ass and call me daddy

Bad move.

Weapons Co-op: Loli's Edition

You missed your chance to make this.

As cool as that looks the Colt Python is sexier looking revolver
it's also what the original 357 model was based off of

bump

I havent been making too much progress, but e1m9 is just about done

also, I dont think I posted any progress on e1m3, which is also done
all thats left is e1m4, e1m5, e1m6, e1m7, and e1m8

Impressive.

dont you mean 5 out of 132?

taken from just about the same perspective
I accidentally hit a key that made everything in the editor darker for some reaosn

bamp

Hopefully, it'll soon be over, because I'm running out of smug Taiga pictures.

Thanks RNG.

Check this shit out. Seems these chucklefucks at Valve actually LOST the fucking GoldSrc source code, yet magically it only happened AFTER they gave it away to the Sven team.
github.com/ValveSoftware/halflife/issues/1712#issuecomment-272504178

Not even surprised, considering how jewish the state of valve currently is, fuck if they're ever letting it go. Besides, Sven Coop arrived only a year late before half life - I can see how Sven represented HL modding in one go, that or Sniper sucked Gaben's snubby fat dick for the code.
Even more reasons to remove sniper before he burns Gldsource to hell. But hey, at least Sven has the highest modding potential besides Xash now?

Should probably work on fixing up the OP before next thread hits and it's trash.

ya morons it's not about new games made in goldsrc it's about preserving half life and all the content for it

I finished up e1m5 a bit ago, but I forgot to take screenshots
also I'm gonna have to find some stuff out before I move on

files.catbox.moe/ap7229.xz

Kikes only follow shekels, not logic.
Sven is piece of HL history and a time capsule, but with a vision to preserve and improve. Kikes are afraid of releasing a 20+yr old source code for a free project, despite the existence of licenses that prevents monetary exchange.
Proper openGL render is closer to never ever land.

Oh fuck I realized my error, don't get this.

files.catbox.moe/udyh43.xz
Here we go, fixed this time for folder to be correct name.

deagle brand deagles
deagle brand pineapples

A very pro nerd uploaded the weapon models from the steam version of Black Mesa Source and while most of the models are shit there is a few good ones like the crossbow that I may or may not port to sven.

Why the spas-12 looks "stretched", while the other weapons doesnt have issues with length inexpediently of FOV ?
Ive see this happens with most shotgun models done for SVEN/HL1.

It has to do with how goldsrc renders view models, I can't remember the exact explanation for it but the engine distorts and stretches the model towards the center of the screen causing them to look long and sometimes broken.
I'm gonna try to fix it a bit but it can be a pain in the ass and involves messing up/editing the model.

Turns out that one part in They Hunger episode 2 that usually breaks works fine. Blame allahu.

Alright, I tried to clean up the OP. Does it look better?
pastebin.com/CtAxkJ63

Better, still some room for improvement though
pastebin.com/QUddAn2U

Put the FTP in there too.

Thanks for reminding me, I knew I forgot something.
pastebin.com/mFZLT5HE

that's some lewd shit.

ALLAHU NEEDS 5X MORE DAMAGE

increasing the damage by 5x also increases the radius by 5x

then 5x more explosions

Yes, and?

That box store map was severely autistic.

So are we. A perfect fit.

Reminder that today is our anniversary. We've been playing this shit together for a whole year.

You sure it's exactly today?

I think so

forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44506-Sven-Co-op-Update-Released-Build-1583289
we waited 17 years in development for this

Bird, update the fucking server.

The Sven Co-op website itself says it was 22nd.

someone fucked up, I can see the pin or something for grenade model

You can bully me for that
they forgot to include my updated model to fix that

UPDATE THE FUCKING SERVER

here's a fix: files.catbox.moe/v3mwwo.tar
just drop v_grenade.mdl into your \Sven Co-op\svencoop\models\ folder

THE SERVER IS UPDATED

How's this?

You mean fonts? A bit better, I guess.

Is this like Gmod for poor people?

yah sorry the fonts
does it need to be bigger? smaller?

it's half-life for poor people

No, it's an autistic circlejerking pro-cuckolding community ran on a broken 18 year old mod. You're better off playing on the wurm server.
Stay away from this if you wish to stay HIV negative.

FIX FOR SMALL FONT SIZE
Ok nerds I have a fix for the new font size
Go into your \Sven Co-op\svencoop\resource\ folder and find TrackerScheme.res open that shit with notepad++ or notepad if you don't have it
Find "CreditsFont" and change "tall" and "weight" to a smaller number I have mine set to:
(made for 1920x1080 see )
"tall" "10"
"weight" "225"
Save that shit and try it in game
Rinse and repeat until it is to your liking

last time I swear

better contextual font
"CreditsFont" { "1" { "name" "Arial" "tall" "8" "weight" "700" "antialias" "1" } }
original console font
"GameConsole_Mono" { "1" { "name" "Lucida Console" "tall" "16" "weight" "0" } }

which one is the gay cunt

hol up, I can change my game fonts?
does this mean I can finally see hebrew runes in sven?

Maybe.

Losing Control: M16a4 Posting Edition
I'm going to bed now

fucking view model rendering shenanigans makes the m203 look small and dumb
thanks valve

Replaced the M40a1 with a M24 since that's the only bolt-action rifle model I have that doesn't suck, Sven's M40a1 model is really plain looking plus some parts of it aren't fully (or at all) textured
Also as some new anims, nothing special but they are better then the default ones mainly because the gun doesn't cover your view when you are zoomed in

meant M16a2

Might just be me, but what is going on with the wrist in the second one?

Sven's HEV arms being poorly made
How's this?

Better.

gay bird

Model is from Payday2 (I like how the ammo is in a drum attached to the gun) not sure if I'm going to keep it, may try to find a better model that'll look good in goldsrc
if not I'll just edit the textures on this model to make it look better in goldsrc

here you go bird

again, bird only.
mega.nz/#!IdpkiDSC!2MlmQNO9MoT0J14VAChVGofLjZ9CtGk47o4U9SdOehg

WIP stuff

hopefully the quality is better

Beautiful

Have some more

I really want to make the SAW a M60e3

don't know if I'm going to use this or not

looks rad

This is on the server now.
scmapdb.com/map:aggregate-pain

SERVER DOWN FIX IT

I was asleep
it's not dead now

IT'S HERE
scmapdb.com/map:io

How?

Also, does anyone know what happened to the Holla Forums gmod server?

Yeah, it died out as always. It'll live again eventually.

Will this be on the serb?

It died, but that apparently always happens.

FUCKING HOW!?

Already is, but I don't think it got the hotfix.

meanwhile everyone at facepunch is being a drama queen over open sourcing half life code

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1290213&p=51734750#post51734750
archive.is/8SjzQ

M60e3 for the SAW, why? because I'd like to think that's what Valve would of used (some of the concept art for the heavy weapons grunt/ human sargent is shown with a m60e3) that and the M60 is cooler then the SAW
I may (emphasis on the word "may") do some Gearbox/Sven alts to some of the weapons (M9, full size Mp5, M249) after I get the main pack done. I probably won't do peewees for them though

In a prefect world the GoldSrc engine would be open source, Sven Co-op wouldn't be run by retards, Half Life/GoldSrc modding community would be alive and making tons of new content, and all this drama would be unnecessary.
this is not a prefect world

This pleases me autism.

The original model also does it but it looks cooler on this model
Unfortunately when empty you try to clear nonexistent bullets from the feed tray, not much I can do about that since the gun only has one reload animation (split into two parts)

Should of also pointed out unlike the original model the amount of bullets matches with your ammo count
For some reason on the original model submodels 2, 3, 7, and 9 remove two bullets from the belt, so it doesn't always match up with the amount on the hud

what happened to the servers I cant find them via ip address?

rip for the time being

ded game

the server is up
it was down for several hours last night, though>>11821414

only one person on serb

anyone join serb its empty

is there a command to change the map?

rtv

new thread when

When you make it.

New bread: