He's the most visionary video game director of the 21st century, only bad at execution

He's the most visionary video game director of the 21st century, only bad at execution.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Todd and Sean are shape shifters.

he lied about how cool the features will be, but the features are still there as he said but not as cool as you might think

ever since knack he stopped making games.

never heard of him

Yes, he's not capable enough at executing his vision, and he couldn't get his crew to truly understand the potential and expand his vision. In the end, it turned into one mess of a concept. Nevertheless, his creativity is astounding.

Well, go back to sucking kojimer's yellow fetus clit then you cuckeddit pleb.

Your vision doesn't matter if it never comes to pass.

that's not Todd Howard

Anyone can come up with good game ideas.

Literally who? I was too busy playing games to care about the dancing monkeys who slave away for my entertainment.

who

Why does he think he's important?
Why does he advertise himself like everyone knows who he is and he's a celeb?
What fucking games did he make that matter?
Why should I care?
What's the point of him?
Who gives a fuck?

Too bad vision doesn't mean shit if you can't execute it.
There's a reason they call it a dream game and not a real game.

No they can't, Look at Holla Forums

I don't really care that much about him, but I know who he is, having no clue stinks of newfaggotry. It's like someone not knowing who Todd Howard is.

I'm here because I like video games, not video game creators. I couldn't give two solid shits who makes any video game. The only thing that matters to me is the end product and how good it is. I don't care who the man behind the curtain is and I don't want to know. He should remain out of sight and sound and get back to work making games for me.

Yes, you should. It gives you a clue what to expect in terms of quality and will lead you to seek past works of theirs if it is quality.

Not knowing who Peter Molyneux is would be like going onto a film-centric board without knowing Kubrick, or going onto a comics board without knowing who the fuck Frank Miller is.

nah

Talking about game creators isn't really offtopic though. It has something to do with game development.

This is why most people view games as so much less than film and music.

Nice try, but I don't have to start giving an iota of thought to the dancing monkeys to find out if their act is good or not. I find out myself by pirating a game beforehand.

Good. Film and music are shit.

Pretty sure anyone here is an amazing visionary game director with all the ideas and bullshit everyone is coming out with. But as usual lacking the action to produce results.

Remember how he talked about how great the kinect was while showing off his "game" only to shit on it later after e3? You're a fucking faggot OP and Molyneux is only slightly better than Todd Howard.

I've never really been infatuated by films myslef, but if you really think an entire form of media is without value I don't know what to say to you.

that's the only fucking part that fucking counts is the execution

I mean Dungeon Keeper is one of my favorite games off all time and I like the Fable games but I still think he's a pretentious douche.

It keeps happening!

Good refutation, always depend on ad hominem when you don't have an actual response of value.

it doesn't matter what you want to do, only the execution matters, the world is full of people with good ideas and shitty results

Thanks, I thought so too.

this animu gril gets it

How?

step aside

CUCK TALES

Go fuck yourself with your e-celeb bullshit.

smh tbh fam

You can't be serious.

LOL

There was another underrated gem of his. And not a single alternative to such game.

I just don't see how you can't have at least something you can listen to and just lie back and think "Damn this is the shit." My best memory of listening to music was when I had whooping cough and was bed ridden, and stumbled across Ween (which is still my favourite band) and just spent three or four hours listening to all their albums while half conscious in bed.

Visonary is a noun, not an adjective. Is english your first languge ?

Are you calling Kubrick a liar?

To be fair Molyneux hasn't had a huge wave in the industry other than Fable

Fable promised a lot of things that were delivered by Minecraft.

Molyneux's time may have past and he may be a hack, but he's done far more impactful shit besides Fable

People like you are the reason why no one gives a fuck about game designers and let once valued IPs either die or get sold to greedy publishers who ruin games. Kill yourself.

HE CREATED A FUCKING GENRE

my nigga

poor bait

/thread

Why is it that everyone who uses that image is a fucking retard?

Argument man?

more like peetur deneetur

Are you using all of the overpowered mushrooms that all over the levels?

Smash 4 is defensive trash

Super Mario Bros X
What's this fangame gimmick?

The last one being matchmaking update? Or what are you so goddamn upset about? There's still a serer browser, knob.

Two Worlds and Two Worlds 2 (what a stupid name) both feel like they have great potential but they're both unfinished bugfests. Seriously the balance in both games feels like they just skipped betatesting. Or take the "crafting" in the second one. I mean it's certainly a good idea thst you can break down vendor trash and improve your own good stuff but the JRPG like progression with inflated numbers and damage threshold often makes you severely underpowered in new sections. Don't even bother trying to kill all monsters in the last levels unless you've been powerlevelling. And fuck this damn protagonist edgy cunt.

The mod was the best. SA sucks dick.

Noep, /gsg/'s resident autists reported the archive and got it taken down.

The day the YoRHa units descend to Earth is actually Toobie's birthday and she wants to be surprised when she arrives at the Rendezvous point.

No, I hate online games.

Yes, online too.

Dude gets drunk on E3, lies about his games and his studio makes millions in preorders.
I love him, he's the absolute madman.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

Is this the Wii U version?
PS4 doesn't look nearly that bad

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

JUST AS PLANNED

kys

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

It could be worse

At least he didn't buy a PS4

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

this.

do you know how old he is? and if he's just a steam friend, theres not much you can do. you dont know him, or really his life.

Bad comparison, since Kubrick can actually pull shit off.

Replace with Roman Polansky in that he's more along the lines of a child molester and a con artist.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Cool. Not gonna bother then, retard.

TF2 is shit

But Molyneux did pull shit off, user. Several times, earlier in his career. Sadly for him, his failures obscure even his towering successes.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Who cares about what Holla Forums has to say.
Obese Holla Forumsedditors have been claiming MGSV is shit since it launched.
Meanwhile, 93 on Metacritic, 96/100 on Steam and in launch day alone it made more than twice it's budget.
It's a great game that got the reception it deserves.
A bunch of neckbeards on a random place of the internet won't change anything, and rightfully so, since Holla Forums's opinions having an effect on videogames could do nothing but destroy this industry.

Having overblown ideas doesn't make you visionary. Anyone can make up elaborate ideas for game which would sound like the most amazing game ever if it could actually be pulled off. Being visionary means being able to come up with ideas that others didn't and you're all the more brilliant for it when it was something that was pretty easy to actually develop into a game.

typical Holla Forumsermin poster

Not an argument.

Molyneux.. had a hard life…

Hearing the kinds of things he promised in Fable when it first came out are kind of funny today.

never forget, Holla Forums. a lot of you are unbearable faggots, but no matter how bad it gets, none of you are anthony burch.

Honestly, if I wasn't a lazy sack of shit and I had big ass budget, I'd hire him to ideaguy for me while I do all the work and keep him away from my marketing team.

He's only got about three days left in him, though. Once Friday comes, it's ashes to ashes.

Is this cuck actually apologizing for being himself?

Black and White
Dungeon Keeper
Populous
Theme Hospital
Theme Park
Syndicate

So a professional idea guy?

I still have the cardboard box with the printed manual. I cherish this game like no other.

There seems to have been a recent insurgence of cuckchanners and newfaggots lately

So what do you want? A participation trophy?

Actually, I'll admit I've enjoyed a few of his games

user…