The Last Guardian

Is it good? I haven't bought it yet and I'm reluctant on buying it because of all the mixed reviews. So I what to hear it from you guys, that way I'm sure that I'm not buying some shit show.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg7d_ayltb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no
30fps
took 9 years to make (owlboy took 9 years to make)
the ending is just you go back home and you call out his name when you're half dead and then he jumps towards you but goes away anyways, you still have the strange shield in your hand as your local village inspects and wonders how you the boy survived

The only good thing to be found here is the great looking physics. Better play GTA IV though if you're looking for physics.

yes

It's a log.

Do you like nintendo dogs? If so then yes

You make it sound like the game itself is unplayable.

it's kinda short. i enjoyed it tho.

Would have been impressive if it actually did come out on PS3 as intended. Seems like the weaker entry under Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Didn't have many unique puzzle elements given the concept of the game.

Here, have your dose of eceleb.

Here's my problem with this whole thing. People are comparing the ps4 version with ps4 pro version. Because its all of a sudden the developers fault that the game runs sub30 on the ps4, but not on the ps4 pro. When the reality is the ps4 pro has more power that its pushing more frames as apposed to the ps4.

I have a feeling that this is going to be coming up more often in future game reviews that

Maybe if your game can't adequately perform on one of the systems you're selling it for, you should be considered a bad developer.

Every single thread, without fail.

For the record I'm not defending Team Ico, I'm saying that if reviewers are going to blame games that run sub30 on developers rather then the weaker console then whats the point?

This is a comparison to the ps4 and ps4 pro mind you. The pro has more power behind it. Now its coming to the point to where devs now have to adapt to the both systems is ridiculous. I mean reviewers weren't complaining about the fps of console games to there pc ports, why is it coming up now? I just think their throwing with excuses.

they somehow handle it on pc, "your" the one throwing with excuses

can just one of these fuckers not act like a complete retard? what's up with grown men screaming?

*yo'ure

Pretty much any game that isn't an RPG.

you are dumb as a fucking stump

use metal bat senpai it has like a 4 second parry window its ez af

I'll never understand how can anyone defend Monster Hunter
I'd rather play a 20-30 hour game full of exciting normal content than a game where 20-30 hours of content are distributed over hundreds of hours of shitty grind

Do you kill the males, or keep them around as cocksleeves and toys?

This is an important question

do you like shmups/danmuku? if so then yeah absolutely. wait for the sale though obviously

DoDonPachi wasn't on sale for the autumn sale, but it may be for winter

A five.

The game is playable but its just Ico with a giant chimera that you can train and play with while bonding with it

You'll only feel bad for the animal. Avoid.

They're faggots.

I'm not talking about the pc, I'm talking about consoles. The regular ps4 weak as apposed to the ps4 pro which is pushing more frames. And this is going to be a problem down the line for developers and us gamers is because were going to buy a game for the systems we already own so we won't have to buy new systems. But if the newer system is making the game preform better then what we currently own then its ether, buy the newer version or be happy with what you have.

Don't get me wrong I think every game dev should strive for that 60fps mark, but because current consoles aren't that good then its going to be a consent struggle. Not to mention the greatest games this generation ran at sub30, whether it be Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, or Bloodborne. And besides different people are going to have different experiences with a game so you ether love it or hate it.

Consider suicide as a viable option to continuing to post.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

HNNNNNNG

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Supposedly some shit is going to happen then

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Dota 2 is more popular and exciting to play than ever. You have no excuse not to be playing, it is the successor to WoW in terms of being a global PC-only phenomenon.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

2 is better than 5

It's ok user, I still listen to this shit after all these years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg7d_ayltb4

gamers are not Holla Forumss targeted audience?

TEN (10)
YEARS

Guiding around a shitty AI wasn't fun in ICO – not sure why Ueda thought it would be fun in Trico. Fucking retard.