Rough games you enjoyed

The only reason MW2 was bearable was because everything was overpowered, making going 45-1 with any weapon possible.

Fuck off with your antiwhite dudebro games.

It's zionist propaganda, call me when you get to shoot israelis.

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east, why would you fight them?

Because they hate us gentiles and are on a race to turn any non-jew into their unthinking slave.

This game is still pretty rough, but I'm enjoying it.

sage for offtopic

These pictures are fake news, please delete them. Israel is out greatest ally, you should donate today.

Sage negated.

That first has been debunked 6 million times

Don't forget about those hxers

I remember an interesting youtube video talking about multiplayer map design and how MW2 radically departed from MW from years ago but I couldn't ever find it again. It was basically just some guy (maybe someone who played it professionally?) talking for ten minutes over a clipshow of multiplayer footage.

It's a longshot, but either of you know the video I'm talking about?"

Agreed, if only someone would make a 4 panel comic about it.

Ramirez isn't the main character, also fuck off Holla Forums.

It's your arms you have to watch out for in that game user.

Looks like the EYE devs are moving on up. Wonder what else will be broken now.

Say no more fam

This thread is lacking in dubs.

Imo, this was more due to the map and spawn design. The maps were more spread out and the spawns didn't flip just because one enemy came within 50 feet of your spawn. The newer CoDs seem to (most certainly intentionally) make the maps smaller and the spawns flip at the drop of a hat so that it's harder for one person to do well by themselves.

This dogshit was my drug of fucken choice. Shit was like krokadil, and I can't wait for CCP to make the next one just to see how much more shit it will be.

Holla Forums fuck off already

How am i Holla Forums? I'm not the faggot from that other thread, i just hate these stoner games with stupid spielberg tier plots.

when 4chan began shitting on reddit a long while back, when reddit was just beginning to gain traction, I didn't pay attention. Just some random website, who cares. Over the years I never felt the need to, nor cared to ever go there, because halfchan suited my needs just fine, ages ago.

Now, after all these years, I reluctantly peeked over there to look in on conversation for a game that has no actual living "community" anywhere else, the only place to talk about said game is a particular subreddit. I always believed everyone when they shat all over plebbit, because the screencaps and horror stories from other anons were enough to convince me it was a cesspool rife with normalfaggotry.

But holy fucking christ on a bike did I not have the slightest conception of absolutely how horrible it is there. Reddit is the stuff of fucking nightmares. Massive attention and karma whoring. Posts with zero substance blatantly attempting to get users to "le upboat" their stupid, unoriginal shit. Community approved thoughts only allowed, everything else gets hidden from view if so much as 4 or 5 people don't like what you have to say. Entire hugboxes constructed around "if you have nothing SUPER POSITIVE to say, don't say anything," like everything is made out of fucking sunshine and rainbows. Gay ass fucking emojis and turns of phrase that are terribly repulsive attempts by semi-anonymous retards to be "endearing" and get the other retards to like them. Cults of personality. Fucking virtue signaling everywhere. Acting like they're absolute patricians of fine fucking taste simply because they use the most normalfaggy site on the web.

I knew it was bad, but not how bad. Now i understand that all the hate plebbit gets, it fucking deserves a hundred fold.

I have never been to reddit and I am just wondering if the whole

reddit

spacing

is

real.

it is and it isn't, it depends. Reddit has a lot of users that fucking line break after every sentence or two when they don't need to. Line breaks are for separating paragraphs or points that have been opened and closed within those few sentences. When you see people line breaking every fucking sentence, there is a good chance they are a plebbitor, but not necessarily, and ever since the 'reddit spacing' meme it has toned down a lot, for obvious reasons, though it still makes it easy to spot the newfags.

on the flip side of that, there are plenty of posts that line break the right way and some people, in their own attempt to virtue signal (because they may well be plebbitors trying to fit in, too) will jump all over a post even if line breaks are being used right.

side note, reddit takes any double return line breaks and makes them 1.5 space breaks. why the fuck those retards do that I don't know, but it's probably why breaking is so common for those fags.

Half-real, half-maymay. People on reddit often type something like that, being the semi-literate teenage spastics they are, but people on chans occasionally do as well (although not nearly as egregiously or as often) and so people who like to stir shit up have been pushing "anyone who double spaces is from reddit". One of the main reasons it's been so successful is because it has a slight ring of truth.

It's being forced as a meme here to easily disregard an entire post just because of the way it's formatted instead of its contents.

Shootout to my friends from back during confogl/early promod days except simi fuck that loser not even her mother loves him

Hell, I'd still play it today if it were on PC. Collecting exotics and raiding with friends is like crack

Fuck off, kike. The entire world is becoming wise to your bullshit and the next shoah is right around the corner.