PS4 Bro

I sure hope you didn't fall for the new iPhone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g48ZELS0tyw
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sony is white nationalist. Buy their stuff if you are trully a son of europe.

what is this?
What faggot just posts a video without going into what it is? Go to halfchan if you wanna have one sentence OPs

You bringu disgracu tu youru ancestoru. Kiru yourserfu.

That one. Support only console that dosen't suck.

2:25 sounds like an adorable little kitten

Love that .gif.

It improves gameplay of air conflicts vietnam by adding additional 3d jet sound effects right into your room!

tell us something we don't know

And on 1:52 you can hear its purring :3

PS4 - a neko girl with turbine engine up her asshole.

PS4 Pro is a neko

Do all PlayStation consoles have a jet engine sound? Even my old shit PS3 makes that noise.

hey the Neo Geo was pretty cool.

I have normal ps4, it does that on Lords of the Fallen game. Exactly same sound. Its loud as fuck and i have to wear headphones to even hear the game.

I guess ps4 initially heated up a lot, so they installed a turbine-tier cooler for it. And if you didn't hear that sound, your console would probably just burn your house. Making it sound proof would also make it cool less.

Rate my OC

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

No turbine/10

Thread theme

Seems like he already has.

How about this

More like this.

No refunds gayin!

You should draw a vacuum cleariner ps4 pro instead

Nigger I like watching CrowbCats videos and they usually make decent threads since he talks about issues on the industry.
Not my fault lots of other people also watch his vids.

PS4 Bro? Yeah bro, im a ps4 bro. Im all over that ps4 pro because im a pro gamer dude since the 90s. Crash Bandicoot remake? Oh yeah, Spiderman? Damn right? Death Stranding? Damn right (im huge into Kojima, im a kojipro fan, SNAAAKE???! see?), Ni-Oh? Oh-Yes.

I wonder how Sony can make an upgraded version of the PS4 but introduce more errors. I don't think even the Slim has this much issues.

Yes, that is indeed the joke

I wonder how Sony can make an upgraded version of the PS4 but barely anyone complains about this jewish practise while complaining about microtransactions and DLC.

Hey want to see my figure collection fellow ganer bro? I have all the amiibos (im a huge nintendo fan, HUGE)
stay gaming bro

I hope they make more and more versions of the PS4 so that the original gets really cheap.

Then I can buy it used for the two games that interest me.

A fat ugly neko that gives shitty blowjobs and costs $400.

Sounds like a deal

Nioh had me considering trading in for a PS4 Pro. Might have to wait for the PS4 Pro Slim instead.

The funniest part of the picture you posted that author completely ignored that sonic has one eyeball.

I said TRADE IN, as in the PS4 I already own. Yes I'd still pay the difference, but not a full $400. Also Ace Combat 7.

It's only a timed exclusive ya dingus

Doesn't change the fact that I want it on a PS4 Pro for better performance. Played the beta and loved it. What, you think I'm going to buy an Xbone "HIGHEST QUALITY PIXELS" instead?

That's the spirit PS4 bro, keep rocking

user. Research before you buy. youtube.com/watch?v=g48ZELS0tyw

Also Google is not indicating anything about "timed exclusive" all I see are links reaffirming it as a PS4 exclusive, and a repeat of Dark Souls with PC gamers begging for a port. If they announced a PC version I would have just waited for it, but since I already own a Bloodborne machine I might as well get Nioh too.

That's entirely on the backs of the developers to do their job properly. Just because existing games failed to do their jobs doesn't mean Nioh or AC7 will also fail. I'll await the benchmarks though.

PC you fucking cuck

Why are goyim so dumb.

Provide me a single source indicating a PC port. I'll wait, and if you can prove to me there is one coming then I'll get it on PC.

I never said I was saving money.

Common sense

Almost forgot to post the WebM.

Ahah, yeah goyim! Get a PS4pro™ just for this new fantastic game so you can run it at the best possible speed on the market!

There is so much to be disgusted by.

You don't want to enjoy getting fisted by Yokai in 4K Ultra High Definition?

I count three games, user.

Jesus, thank god I saved my money and got a new monitor instead

don't you mean Ace Combat 7?

Wow.

And two of those aren't even released yet, along with the Yakuza games. There's almost no point to get a PS4 now, just wait for the fucking games to come out.

wait, you need a pro to play certain games?

No of course not. I just was interested in better performance/resolution, which the devs are promising. Time will tell though if they deliver.

Yeah I can't wait to play that PC port of Ace Combat 6. Any day now!

Fuck off Holla Forums

also

but yeah, half way into the console's cycle, this an embarrassment in terms of content on a system. Also a thing to note is that most of the western games look like complete ass, what the fuck happened?

Damn it user, when you put it like that it just makes me thing of "Jade's game."

I was thinking more Bob's Game, but that works too.

NIGGER STATION

I haven't actually read the manga

I just know what obsessed evil religious types act like due to actually living with some

No
Thats why we're mocking him
This fucking thing is a scam and people are falling for it.
Its just as bad as DLC and Microtransactions and will influence future consoles towards the negative.

Are you delusional?

When haven't they been scammed?

are you delusional?

He also spelled Vii as VII

I think ur mommy is calling.

Kept pressing shift since most of it was caps.
Its sill read the same way, so why does it matter?

Underage please go

Sonyggers will now forever hate CrowbCat.

Dammit OP.

also available on PS3, which has an emulator trucking along. I give it a year or two before it's playable on PC at full speed. To boot, the only difference between PS3 and 4 is resolution, which an emulator can easily eliminate
Guaranteed to be dogshit, considering it's a completely new dev team. Also, >RDR2 not getting a PC port 4 years later like GTAV
Insomniac went full SJW muh cinematic experience retard, nothing of value was lost
The only series on this list that's actually exclusive and good. PC ports when, SEGA?
With how well 4.1 sold on Steam a PC port is all but guaranteed
Meh
see Rachet and Clank, but with Naughty Dog instead of Insomniac
also available on Vita and PS3
If you like Fate you might be a retard
implying it won't go crossplat
also available on Vita
PC port was already confirmed by SNK
Namco's ported every single mainstream weeb game to PC this last year, why would they stop now?

You listed one of the two games anyone gives a shit about on PS4. Neither Yakuza or Nioh are Sony-owned, so both can come to PC at some point.

Just like all the previous Yakuza games that got ported to PC. Oh wait…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING GARBAGE FOREVER AND EVER THE WII U HAS MORE """GAMES"""

SEGA will deliver on those ports they promised someday, right?

Naughty Dog isn't making the Crash remakes.

Oh you fucking idiot, it's meant to sound like that. Are you really going to let a loud sound put you off buying one of the best consoles now in the market? It's like you don't like playing games LOL.

While you get scared over a noise, I'll be playing FIFA and Destiny, like true gamers play.

Get some taste you fucking nerds. Buy a console, or don't bitch.

Post YFW the Wii U had the best library of this generation.

shit you're right

I guess most people on neo Holla Forums are too young to remember the PS4 wooble and Xbone rattle. People freaked out about that, too, but nobody talked about them after the initial videos because they were such rare issues. Call me when this is discovered to be a real, widespread issue like the RROD or YLOD.

But the Vita's library is better

Did the Slim have this many issues? I was thinking about finally getting one since there's finally somewhat of a library for the thing.

Crowbcat, fuck off and stop shilling your shit here. Also, learn how to fucking webm already, hoyl shit.

Sticking with the Wii U was always the right choice :^)

thanks 8ch

Go home nintendodrone. Switching sushi to hamburger isn't funny.

really makes you think

ps1 is cute desu

Good joke. Due to the illusion of "COMPETITIVE SPIRIT" and "WHAT ABOUT HOW UR OPPONENTS FEEL?", less and less in the genre have surrender functions / surrender votes, so the games are just 35-65+ minute slugfests that are decided around 15 minutes in!

Easiest way to trigger a mobabby is to say their game needs a surrender vote unless they're a LoL player.

Also Lane Phase is a shitty thing that really shouldn't be as heavy a fucking impact as properly timing things in a teamfight. It's why I stick to Battlerite.

VLR already ruined 999

Get some of the other DS srpg/TBT games.

Front Mission
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars
Advance Wars: Dual Strike/Days of Ruin

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Dragon's Dogma Online western release

The Dreamcast was way ahead of its time.

I did though. I just never got across the map throwing knife kill.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

I want to marry Sugita!

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Knack
The Order: 1886
Driveclub

Absolutely essential games. I hope you enjoy your new console OP!

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

fuck, i was on such a good streak as well

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Dude, sticking your dick in crazy is fun but, always a bad idea and Cia seems like the kind of girl who would baby trap you in a heartbeat if she could.

Neither of these are particularly big accomplishments.

Hell yeah

/thread