Reminder that Payday 2 has DLC "worth" 8.5 times more than the base game...

Reminder that Payday 2 has DLC "worth" 8.5 times more than the base game. And without the price reduction of May 2015 it would be 10 times more. A whopping thirty bucks off 200 dollars of DLC. Do the maths.

It's the Railworks Train Simulator of L4D clones.

Just wait for the 75% discount

1. That’s literally nothing. Pic related.
2. Pirate it, you stupid motherfucking retard.

>>>/out/

Train simulator is a meme game though.
No one is ever gonna top it just like no ones ever gonna make more albums than viper.

Why is Paradox such a bunch of kikes?

Step aside fam

hold on this will take two pics to fit it all

whoops my bad two isnt enough

You guys are small time.

I could buy a fucking car with that much money. What the fuck.

Oh joy! 20% off!

Does anyone actually buy the DLC for these games

Does it give you 8x the content?

are you insane? I agreed with OP

you shouldn't even be dirtying Holla Forums's front page with this shit

All the brown lovers here are cool by me

That's been mexico for years now

Eugh, if i have to listen to another british kid yell about fucking noscopes in his annoying little accent one more time i might just off myself

No one's fault they're such a shit-tier 3rd world country that peasants and farmers singlehandedly fucked their military

That being said, the rest is true to varying degrees

like 72 or somrthing

RS3 btw

Reminder that Steam treats you like a wee babby.

Gotta say, these games could be technically called a subscription based game where updates and content are gated behind the paywall, and the fucking normalfags will eat it up because "user! I totally own these games! and it's offline!" fuck this industry.

Best part is, you're not even receiving any data or content when you pay for them; it's all in your client already. All the DLC does is switch one line of code in your client from "false" to "true". which is why getting them for free is so easy.

I've never seen that before in my life. Do you happen to be in Germany?

10k dollaridoos for a game

wew

No, Slolvenia.

Why is Holla Forums shitting on those good devs again?

what are you talking about?

They're giving you a fair discount on those DLC's. Why are you shitting on them? Why do you hate developers who care about their customers?

agreed. Based Overkill is too good for the eight vee cucks with shit taste.

This

_______________________________________I wonder how long it will take people to realize that the baiter is talking about train simulator and not payday_______________________________________