The date goes unspoken
I've even forgotten the dayyyy.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=547190360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nuclear disarmament when?

VIDEO GAMES :D

How is this acceptable.

please tell me where you can buy resources online because that would help me immensely instead of grinding out FOB's and waiting for the long research times that you can "p2w" but in reality you're better off grinding for more resources in that time because you wont have the laughably large amounts you need if you instantly research

Fuck, I forgot.
kill yourselves, konami

People still playing mgsv?

Nigger, just use a fucking trainer and cheat in more resources. You can give yourself a million precious metal for free, instantly, and then sell it all to get 25 million online dollars and then instantly give yourself another million precious metal again. Never mind maxing out your plant count.

"It beats suicide" is my justification.

you can use a trainer to get everything but then that's not very p2w either now is it?

That's not very SOLO SNEK of you.

:DDD

Are there still some folks online?

you can sort of find the odd quick game with a few people. no custom games ever. pretty much dead. tons of people still play FOB's though

I only do FOBs from time to time. MGO is either dead or full of cheaters whenever I feel like it.

That's really sad.
I liked this MGO over the last one. At least here you can't exploit the damn box. Although the last one was a little bit more mlg than this one and it was really fun to set up hand guns only servers. I wonder if survive will be as fun?

everything about survive so far looks like shit that should've been in mgo3.

I'm probably going to regrettably have to buy Survive because MGSV didn't have any coop like PW did, and I really like coop stealth.

the big problem is how much CE has made cheating easy and how well known it is. you couldn't go online without someone cheating more than a rust kiddie and when you already started with a small population the cheaters kill it off really fast since there's not many new people coming in. They were also really slow on getting a cheater report page up and it wasn't very visible that they were doing anything at all to combat the cheating since the only response you would get from making a report is getting some mb coins in the game

And let's not forget the most important thing,
I swear considering how much of the equipment works in MGSV, the game almost certainly was designed around it.

i've reported many cheaters using video evidence and none of my unlisted videos on the case have any views, and i've never gotten any response back :^)

bug reports, however, got responses like crazy and immediately too.

It's just too damn stressful to me. I really want a good grade, but it really stresses me out when my performance is under review.

i was speaking primarily of the MGO portion but yeah, MGSV would've been good with co-op too. but it definitely needed way more missions for that to work, like PW did. many PW missions were very difficult without co-op, and sometimes areas were inaccessible without co-op.

Don't sweat that shit, 90% it's impossible to get an S-rank without either extensive prior knowledge or the correct equipment setup. Besides it's piss easy to get S-ranks later on. Complete the mission once so you know what the objectives are, then achieve as many as you can in one run without triggering an alert. You don't even have to be fast to do it.

Hackjima is the George Lucas of video games interactive movies

Prove me wrong

he is

but he delivers finished products at least, when konami isn't locking him in closets for fun.

I can't argue with cold hard facts, shitposter.

we'll find out when death stranded comes out. george lucas was on a leash for the first 3 star wars movies that came out and then he had the biggest hand in episode 1 which is also the worst movie. so now we get to see if kojima is the same where he needed those people who could disagree with him and make him change things or if his unbridled artistic vision is actually something decent

There's that meme again. You can hardly attribute that label to his games when they have actual well-developed and deep gameplay, with a clear line of separation between it and the cutscenes.

He's not David Cage, or Telltale, he makes videogames with movies attached, and that's really the worst you could say. Fucking, MGS5 came out with the gameplay sitting center stage and people bitch endlessly about that fact.

he didn't rape

That meme comes from the fact Kijimbob is a wanna-be movie director
:^)

Oh fuck! OH SHIT! YOU'RE RIGHT!
OH FUCK!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your opinion is shit.

I do missions non lethal. It's rewarding, but it also takes the fun out of it. Whenever I get an S rank, I wind up telling myself I don't want to do that again.

V was bad and sent me into an even deeper depression. At least Death Stranding seems interesting.

Awful joke bruv. People don't like MGS5 because the game is rote and uninspired.

Shoo, jew.

I wish I could go back to playing mgo2.

jj abrams is not george lucas you fucking idiot. try to stay on the same page, its the worst one george did

This seems sketch as fuck.

Screw your shit, nigger. This MGO was a bit more fair. The last one was a fucking autism fest where the kid who spent the most time practicing twisting was declared the winner and the best cheater deathlooper in tournaments earned a fucking hat.
I enjoyed it when people didn't spaz around 24/7 or stuck pieces of tape on their monitor to know the exact position of the head. It was an absolute exploit fest. The shit that really would get my goat was the lagswitchers. But whatever. I had a lot of fun aside from that and it was always funny to have an encounter because of the immediate spazzing around that we had to do not to get hit in the head but sometimes it got really annoying.

doubling down on being an illiterate retard doesn't make you right

All our favorite games way back in the day are just flukes

Wrong, Kojima is the Hidiki Anno of Vidya

Made something breddy gud about 20 years ago, then tried to cash in on it in recent years and completly misunderstands what made the original great in the first place

Metal Gear gets a lot of shitposting, doesn't it?

Anybody still into modding the single player/model swaps? I'm trying to get a variant of a Sniper Skull, but all directories are dead because of the update that fucked up the file locations.

I've never been able to figure out how to get any of that shit to work. Which is a shame, because I really wanted to model swap Quiet with Paz.

George actually released a final product without anything cut out

Its a pain in the ass, to be honest. You have to do a lot of unpacking and repacking, and if you want to do a specific model swap that isn't on nexusmods or whatever, there's a lot of trial and error involved. But at least I get to stare at those sweet camo unit girl abs

I felt saucy when I started my first Pathfinder game as a bard instead of a thief. Been regretting it ever since.

furi isn't a hard game, it's a game you're bad at

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=547190360

Thanks, but a lot of this was made outdated by the spring(?) patch.

False equivalence. That would imply he abandoned Metal Gear for a while and only started making sequels to that franchise recently. The guy has been a one IP-only game director since MGS1.

Any chance Definitive Edition goes on 50% off sale on Holiday?

I'm surprised you could even consider it a fair challenge when it's even more laggy than its predecessor.

Ahhhhh, kids…

Model swaps in this game are shit, they always break the shadows or first person mode or hide the hip gun or all of those combined.

I haven't been following this shit since kojima left. MGSO is a trainwreck or something? I wouldn't be surprised.

MGR is the only good Metal Gear game. Fight me, you niggers.

You're forgetting the fact that the M4 had guaranteed headshots for the single-shot firing as long as the head was in your crosshair. I had tested it in the singleplayer VR and it worked every single fucking time, while for other weapons it didn't do that. It certainly explained why everyone was taking the M4 even though there were plenty of other weapons that were equally good and why I kept getting consistently dropped with a single headshot 99% of the time.

MGS2 is bretty gud

The case could be made that both were good when there was less connection issues.

Yeah, it was an exploit fest because the developers would only update for expansions and not for glitches with the game. It was nice such bullshit couldn't happen anymore in MGO3, but of course, there's a lot of other issues that ruin this one too. Like indefinitely spamming the mortars or the even bigger lag than the old one.

Best GAME. as a game it's better. Not a better movie tho (^:

So, anyone playing the pirated version of MGO3?

god damn it, that actually looks kinda fun

It looks kinda fun because it's MGS5: New Vegas.

I play pc. I always try to host a game when i can, and i try to play cloak and dagger somewhat often.

But who are the zombies? Us or the zombies?

People love Venom Snake, don't they?

So, which is the best metal gear solid game?
I'd vote Sons of Liberty, that was a blast, even if it was a mess.

Venom is the best and Big Boss is a massive prick

Peace Walker :^)

I do, and I still have fun with it.

He hasn't had his reputation tarnished yet.
Snake was cool but then he got old
Big Boss was cool but then he was rude to kaz
Venom Snake is cool but the franchise is pretty much dead
I'm sure in the next game Kojima had planned it would be revealed that Venom killed the first group of kids, never saved any of the animals, killed quiet, killed DD when he was a injured puppy, treated liquid like fucking trash resulting in his inferiority complex, and ultimately the portrayal of Venom in V is slanted towards him just like how people were arguing that in all of the Big Boss games the events were being slanted due to BB being the protagonist.

What is it with PlatinumFags always shitposting on MGS threads to shill this overrated spinoff? [spoiler]I still like MGR tho'.

yeah and I'm that one user who actually ironically really liked MGS5's game play (both GZ and PP).

unironically

People who complain about MGSV's gameplay are probably who noobs who tranq/fulton everything. Trying to get all the emblems forces you to improvise a bit. Getting some of them, like the perfect headshot emblem (don't remember which animal it was), were bullshit though.