Star Citizen produces worst live stream yet

THANKS FOR THE FUNDING, AHAHAHAHAHA

For those unaware, CIG, makers of Star Citizen, just had their Holiday Livestream. Watch it here:

twitch.tv/starcitizen/v/107852817

If you have the time, actually watch it. Even 5 minutes. The cringe levels are uncharted - and they only get worse, and worse, as the video continues.

The forums have erupted. Even the star citizen subreddit, the biggest brown nosers on the entire planet, are freaking out about how terrible this is

Many of them are finally realizing the game is just a glorified tech demo meant to sell ships (for thousands of dollars, more announced today btw!)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/relay_sc/v/107887729
reddit.com/r/starcitizen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My favourite highlight was when Sandi thought they cut away but they hadn't and you could see and hear her saying "who the hell put this in the script? it's awful!"

Oh shit, time for another trainwreck.

Backer money paid for that monitor.

=HOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE BOOOOYS RRRREV UP THOSE MINING TOOLS=

=I FEEL ANOTHER SALT RUSH A'COMING=

Why is he salty?

Woah what a blimp

It's from a cringeworthy segment they did where the leader of their QA testers was pretending to be a "hardass drill sergeant" who's "whipping the QA testers into shape", and after a QA tester dies in the game (funny thing is he didn't even die on the monitor..) he freaks out and breaks stuff in anger.

Backer money paid for that monitor that was used for an extremely weak joke

lol

These are the aliens? Shitty

Every stream I've seen from them seems to have been a major clusterfuck of problems. How does anyone have any confidence these morons are going to ship what they promise?

anyone have any idea what happened to that one guy on the sc forums who spent all his family's money on the ships that was there a few months back? did he get his shit together or what?

Stop it.

What?

This is a thread derail. We're going to continue shitting on Star Citizen.

Does that include the furry Q&A one? That was pretty rough.

Holy crap, OP isn't kidding, you need to watch at least 5 minutes of shit shit. They couldn't even start the stream without fucking up.

Fuck, I forgot about that some how. Tough one user.

Bane?

NO MORE HUMANOID ALIENS
I'm fucking sick of them. Give us cephalopods or even generic hive insect aliens. Anything but humans but slightly taller and scarier.

Pic related.

Bug aliens are always fun. Though the fact they're always hiveminds does tend to drain personality out of them.

HOLY SHIT WHAT

but I can fuck humanoid alien more easily

I can no longer tell if I'm living in a dream or a nightmare.

After a few minutes I can already tell this will be a high quality stream.

Pleb

user, there are a lot of those in the forums

Yes, that's my point.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I liked District 9 so much. You've got your typical bug aliens but without the central queen they all just sort of…stop, and they have to evolve their own individual intelligence to fill the gap until someone is strong enough to unite them under common leadership. You could even have the different castes of hive creatures, warriors, drones, workers, etc, have their own communities and personalities and have them all answer, albeit differently, to the same queen.

get out

Speaking of that, the mobile version is pretty damn good. Even better than the console version.

What is happening? They have millions, they need to be pretending that they know what they're doing to get money from people. Its not even the audio desync, the awkward pauses and greenscreens, I'm only 27 minutes in and I'm shocked. Even the chat doesn't seem to be handling it well.

Wait a minute, it always needs to be consensual!

Brown xenos are better

It takes effort to fuck up this bad.

Honestly District 9 could have been entirely that silly documentary style that's just about these aliens living in a shithole in Africa and I would have loved it. The action movie it became was fun too, but the beginning was my favorite part. I think I'm a special kind of autistic where I enjoy learning about settings more than stories told in those settings.

so what is the end game for this shit if it ever even happens. minecraft upgrade. what

But user, when faced with such a shitty stream, the D starts to hunger for the V.

THERE'S NO TIME!!!
THE D FEEDS!

All I wanted was a modern Wing Commander…

If it ever comes out my end-game is to pirate the ships these people spent so much money on.

I know they get the money back via insurance or whatever, but it's still kind of fun to me to take what they spent so much money on. They couldn't even defend it from me.

That's assuming it actually comes out and is a competent product. Big assumption.

:^)

well duh - a setting's a story in itself~!

man if this shit ever comes out what makes you think any mechanic is going to work worth a damn?

My god, my penis can only get so erect

Like I said, big assumption

Maybe if it was a competent studio making it and they didn't focus on making something for the fucking Cryengine.

That's actually pretty funny, but I'm sure it's bullshit.

Hey now, we wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings online would we? Just say no to being a bully!

I hope that's not the only thing you pirate.

True, true. I get extra disappointed when a cool setting is made but the story told within it doesn't make proper use of it.

a recent disappointment was seeing an interesting sci-fi concept created just to fulfill the author's fetishes, wasting it all on fapfuel. no it wasn't a good fetish either.

Yeah, I just mean, think of what could have been done with the money

OK OP.
I gave it 5 minutes.
That was hilarious.

I've seen more professionalism from apathetic teens in an middle-school AV class.

it only gets worse kek

The possibilities user.

You're also assuming anyone's gonna bother to upload torrents for this shit.

the recommended boards can be pretty sickening but i like /aus/ ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Fug

wait, how much off this game has been released? Hasn't this been a multimillon dollar funded roject for more than 3 years? Is Chris Roberts no longer good at making games?

It's still "alpha".

They could've done lots of things with the 136 million dollar budget, by 2014 I think they even had raised 38 million.

Where on earth are all the highlights? I'm just skipping around and I sometimes manage to find screwups.

5 years.

7 if you count the concept and prototyping stage.

I honestly don't know how you'd make highlights of this. It's practically the entire stream. The only segments that work are really long talking segments that are about nothing

Also for perspective, Elite Dangerous was built with ~10 million.

What, did Chris Roberts look at the development cycle and subsequent success of Dakitana and say, "I will do that but with a larger budget taken from people who trust me."

how hard is it to just make wing commander in space?

This shit is so obviously scripted and they still sound like faggots. This shit is worse than the Division scripted trash.

I suggest everyone to watch more than just 5 minutes, this shit is comedy gold

I want to go play video games but I can't stop looking at this shitty-ass fucking stream. I'm not even 30 minutes in and it's already such a mess. Someone was dressed as Uncle Sam for no reason at all and now the speaker is the living stereotype of a Goon.

I can't stop.

holy shit I just came to that part

It's like a parody became reality.

I caught it the second after I hit post. I meant to say graphically update but it came out out as in space. That was tough for the second as it posted knowing it was going to look dumb..

Jesus christ. Where the fuck did this retarded "skintight futuristic plate armor covered in vaseline and retarded details" aesthetic even come from, anyway? It's not in Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate or Firefly and that's pretty much all the mainstream SF I can think of that involves spaceships. Is Crytek responsible for this shit?

I'l trust you, faggot.

Fucking christ they are just shameless fucking jews

He probably isn't Jewish but dang does this guy have the nose for it.

Reported.

Then they wouldn't be able to sell the aliens' ships as even more fucking expensive jpgs.

Wait a minute, it's Xavier!

or pay to play as an alien.

… why?

And it keeps going.

And going.

He stood like this for 10 seconds before realizing the camera was on.

kojima'd

why are you bringing up Kojima in a non-Kojima thread?

De-evolution of the Predator design perhaps?

and just when I tell myself to slow down on posting all these pictures, this pops up

140 million shekels anons

Why did he think his fusonia should have an obnoxious squeaking shrill…oh wait they don't think.

From playing the alpha on and off, there's very little. What "game" there is could have been done low-fi in an indie game jam, there's much more game to Wing Commander 1. There is a fuckton of art, but you can't play art. All that art & asset work did keep the scam rolling though, it's only recently they've started to realize they just sell jpegs.

Not to demand but try to make one of the "drill sergeant" skit when you can. I think it starts at around 1:05:00. it's like a bad Adult Swim show.

Infinite Warfare failing killed any chance of another big studio deciding to make a space game. Which is a shame because even IW might have been fun if they had actually tried doing interesting things with the space flight and zero g mechanics instead of making 90% of game bland corridor shooter sequences.

Pretty sure it's from Gundam actually

Gundam still has defined shapes. I'm hedging my bets on Bayformers doing it.

Fuck, there's a second drill sergeant skit in this, except the second one has better production quality, acting, and a joke that's actually kind of funny.

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING MIC WORKS EXPECT FOR THE ONE CHRIS HAS WHAT THE FLYING FUCK JESUS KILL ME

Also this is too narrow of a search field.
Aslo if you want to about vaseline covered, there is a little bit of that to the borg. Look at the top of his head. He got a bit of goopy look to it.

Maybe but they look pretty clean from what I recall, whats up with the slime?

IW was depressing, I liked the setting and some of the ideas for it but they dropped the ball in some ways. But in spite of it flopping it apparently was the best selling game in november recently, though it was probably due to console bundles and sales.

What are you talking about? You can hear the mics working when someone brushes theirs every 10 seconds.

Bayformers tried to make the transformations "realistic", which meant lots of tiny parts and plates moving around. The ones with bright, solid color schemes mitigated it somewhat, but the likes of Megatron and most of the decepticons were awful.

Fat boy with the glasses sounds like he's going to cry

God this stream is fucking aweful

wh-who is this?

It's like a pyramid scheme except everybody lost.

I can't do it anymore. The cringe is too strong. I feel the shame for them, through my monitor.

Someone wasn't here for the Sonic 25th anniversary stream.

It happens AGAIN with that guy lmao

I AM
GENERICRON

It almost reminds me of mewtwo
Only with the weird neck things on his legs instead, also they look like vacuum cleaner hoses.
In fact it looks like he has a few vacuum cleaner tubes on is legs too.

I want to yiff it.

Yeah, the plot and main baddie was bad even by cod standards. I was half expecting a colony wars type of thing where violent terrorist actions aside, mars would technicly turn out to be the good guys fighting to break free of having the earth leech resources from them.

Looks like a mix of a Mass Effect enemy and a NuDOOM enemy.

Mass Effect, Halo, those ones off the Avengers movie they all look the same.

The annoying thing is I actually thought parts of IW were really good

Like the main baddy was so bad, just awful

But some of the stuff pretty good, the settings, I actually liked the space combat and transitioning into boarding ships even if it was a little basic, it had a lot of good stuff

I actually thought some of the writing about being a soldier in command and having to give shit orders and sacrifice others was pretty good. Yes it's been done a million times before but I thought it was done well in IW

If they gave it another year, improved the writing of the bad guy and enemy faction (instead of "they're evil fascists", give them actual struggles, IE earth is strangling them from resources they need for political reasons or something. I duno, anything) and it could have been really good

He's a big guy

That got fixed by Jun's shredding, though.

Why does Chris Roberts look like Elon Musk with fetal alcohol syndrome?

That fatguy is the number one fan of, blessed be his name, chris roberts, he has been sucking his dick since the wing commander days, his nose is so brown and his tongue so white, that the profet roberts graced him to work in his company, along side his equally fat wife

Can someone ecplain to me why there aren't any new x-wing/tie fighter, or even rebel assault or rogue squadron style games to go with the new star wars movies? Does EA somehow have full control over the fucking license?

I need to know what ecplain is first.

Disney gave all video game publishing rights for Star Wars to EA for the time being. I can't believe you weren't there for the outrage.

This shit is way too over-designed, it tries too hard to look threatening and it just looks silly.

Fixed.

One hurdle at a time. I think they have cleared one hurdle and knocked a few over so far. There are 100 hurdles.

I dont care as long the gameplay is fun.

apply yourself

Predictions:
Not coming out next year or the year after. After 5 years they will go the same route as no mans sky and call it done and ignore the resultant shitstorm

But user, didn't you hear? They fixed No Mans Sky.

nah theyll release it in two years, but damn, its gonna be even bigger shitstorm than numales sky

How has that second guy not just killed himself considering everything he could possibly purchase could possibly be perpetuating a system he hates

It's like a whole new game!

Does anyone have screenshot of reddit salt?

thread was about biowares anti-white pajeet, who literally hates white people, the point is not everything is pozzed and you really have power to vote with your wallet.

He also doesn't understand how morality works.

rape is sometimes consensual

On one hand, that guy needs to get high on life,

on the other hand, fuck pajeet and fuck his ultra-homosexual employer.

That guy implied that I PAYED for stuff, I can easily pirate the game, play it and have fun, but he got triggered about me playing games with a political agenda that he doesnt support.

current year +1: Haha no worries these things take time

current year +2: This is normal, can't rush perfection but look how close we are

current year +3: Tearful apology and appeal to community's emotions with useless inspirational phrases and shit

current year +4: Same as previous

current year +5: Literally just updates game version from whatever fucked up state its in to say "release" and stops responding on any media

I guess he thought you were buying games since you made no actual implication of the sort.
Or you did but he never saw your post.

Any webms?

from what I remember you implied you dont care about games political agenda and would buy it if it was good

No shame

Honestly the entire thing is webm worthy

I'll make some clips after I'm done eating of the highlights

Do it now.

I never say buy, user. To bad we dont have archive so you can read my posts.

I honestly would've liked more if it wanted to be a first person Lost Planet, that would've been fucking awesome, and the jetpack and grappling hook mechanics are there.

Does this really happen? Timestamp bls, I can't find it.

which is a safe statement to make since ideologically driven agendas rarely make anything good.

Of course in SC's case its just a bloated ego.

I'm going through and making webms now, ill upload that in like 10 mins

Touch the cow.
Do it now.

why did they bring a cancer patient on stream

my prediction:
current year +2 : beta read: alpha is released, its shit and it is going to end up in a neverending development limbo

is that the guy from driver?

its the postal dude

30 mins in to the video now… can't believe what the fuck I'm watching

This is how the stream ends lol

At one point you have to wonder why they didn't just stop before it got even more embarrassing. Like someone had to realize it was an unsalvageable train wreck at some point.

This is a fucking train wreck… could they not have gotten some first year undergraduates in media to intern for them or something

Media tech here, would've done it for five bucks and some hotpockets tbh.

And to think Roberts worked on this.

See, the real question is, is that his arm, or are his fat armpits spilling out?

oh god i forgot about him

Jesus Christ. I refuse to ever look like this.

I'm sure his family will never forget him.

Such a pathetic human that dude must be

The guy that got a second job to keep buying more .gif ships is the best of goys
He spent so much that roberts took a picture with him
I think he spent 30000 shekels

This random sandi sums up the entire thing

Hope and optimism gone edit when?

There's also the guy who boasted about how much money he spent and for whatever reason he posted his address and they looked him up on google streetview and he lived in some garbage house in a spic area and they were like "I don't think you should be spending your money on this" and he was like "What you think that's my only house haha?"

Behold, star citizens' reactions.
twitch.tv/relay_sc/v/107887729

There's a star citizen thread on rpgcodex, goes all the way to 2012 with over 180 pages.
Good for seeing how the game evolved.

wut

There's nothing to it they just made a bad cut to sandi facepalming as they were giving out an award

you can't be serious
holy shit

Time for a good old fashioned reply chain

Everyone gets a participation award!

wew

I thought his shirt read TEAM FAG for a second.

Can any of you webm magicians get this video from an actually good space sim into a webm that's not too big for Holla Forums?

We've been over this- not funding shit like that is normal, not a reason to be smug.

I remember this, the second guy is wrong. His logic fails when he says "The corporate systems see the whole package and think you are okay with everything". I DON'T have to give a flaring shit about what the corporate system believes I bought the game for. If they mistakenly think because I bought the game I'm okay with these retarded fucks it's their fault. And the same thing is two sided. If I don't buy the game and it is good they may also believe the good things about the game are actually bad.
It's their job to analyze why people buy shit and why people doesn't. If the SJW shit becomes way too unbearable for people to buy it, they are going to see shit sales and it will only be their fault.
Now the fact he doesn't want to give money indirectly to these retards it's a complete different story I can agree with.

That was mainly Erin Roberts, not Chris. Chris actually next to fuck all to do with Starlancer.

Oh no user, we have to burrow through every person's private life and witch hunt for opinions that don't line up with ours so we can declare ourselves morally superior and disregard all of their accomplishments. There is no separation of art and artist anymore, everything is part of a world-spanning web of politics and conspiracy.

Though when it comes to BioWare, there is actual conspiring going on, but their games are shit anyway. The only reason to play them at all is to show to other people how bad they are.

It's not the fact we didn't fund it that creates the smugness. It's the fact other people did.

It's sort of like SJW logic, from a certain perspective. Mostly just the "YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!" bitching.

How did this happen, I just wanted a new wing commander.

SHILLS FUCK OFF.
Stop derailing the thread with this LEL SO RANDUM bullshit. I swear this happens every fucking time there's one of these types of threads, and it does an excellent job of sinking the fucking thread so SHUT THE FUCK UP or JUST FUCKING SAGE if you actually care about the integrity of this thread/topic and don't want it to devolve into shitposting/fucking smugposting.

I keep reading those shirts as saying TEAM FAG.

Wow, even the normalfags on the subreddit are waking up.
reddit.com/r/starcitizen/

but the problem is they'll carry on treating the consumer like complete shit. That's what companies do: they make things progressively shittier until an optimal point where people are juuuust on the cusp of saying "fuck this shit" but they still fork over the cash

see

Every time until retards like you understand it.

At least we finally have a release date.

It always amazes me how my perception is so sharp when it comes to the most minute of details yet dull with the most obvious.

done with this guy finally

she needs someone to make her laugh

Where is the full video to this?

Then don't buy their shit if it's not worth the price.

Hard-hitting stuff.

at least you didn't fund star citizen

This is what is referred to as an ad hominem argument. You are ignoring what is being said, paying no attention whatsoever to the message, and instead mocking the fact that the message comes from a place that you find easy to dismiss.

Probably because you're responsible for supporting a lot of bad shit in this industry and you want to absolve yourself from personal responsibility.

I want to not give my money to Bioware over Andromeda because of the Pajeet's hate tweets (I don't care that he made them, I care that it's only ok to do it because he was attacking white people) but I was never going to buy it anyway so they technically didn't lose any money from me

WTF was happened?

xD

here you go

Predator's armor isn't skin-tight, just localized. He looks more like a gladiator than anything else and I'm pretty sure that's what they were going for.

Humans in Gundam still wear pilot suits or normal clothing, though.

Again, not skin-tight and distinctly a suit of armor to boot. I'm wondering where the whole "skin-tight textured Kevlar catsuit with defined muscles and small plates" kind of armor came from and drawing a blank. The earliest example I can think of is Crysis but there has to be something before that. The generic look was obviously derived from IRL ballistic armor and kevlar suits but I don't know where or when this lazy-ass cancer became so prolific.

Oh no, you caught me. I am actually a middle-class nu-male who buys AAA crap constantly with my endless expendable income and only pretends to have standards on 8/v/ because I feel constant crushing guilt over my actions.

That's fine. A company that insults its customers doesn't deserve them. But a company that stupid very likely wouldn't make anything good in the first place, I like to think.

I'm glad the script writers were fucking with them, if you need a script to talk about something you claim to be passionate about you are clearly full of shit.

there's so many reasons to not give your money to bioware anyway

I've been waiting for an excuse to post this.

jesus

But evolution supposedly shows that bipedal lifeforms are on the top of the food chain and the most efficient way to survive.

Still can't believe how they walked right into that.

Lost it

my entire life in ms paint

Holy fuck, my sides.

kek
now we wait

Fat foreheads.

I genuinely wonder if streams these bad were common for CIG because they genuinely dont know what they're doing, or if people on the inside are fucking with their employers and the fans, how can you screw up this badly?

I would actually like to play a game where the final boss is the Slaton sisters.

Man I forgot all about this.

What are you, gay?

I hope to god Crowbcat is going to make a vid on this shit.

Why was this stream in particular the last straw for the SC fanbase? Its been sort of a laughing joke for a while, and they obviously were aware of it. Its something when this makes Hello Games look like they were hard at work for their masterpiece.

Roberts has never delivered a game on time. Guy was great in the nineties but he's like Bob Dylan now.

He has no experience with developing a big modern game. People just went wow the guy from Wingcommander and threw money at him. I don't even think it IS a scam. Just incompetence.

Remember when they gave Paul Bremer the task of running Iraq for a year? Literally lost billions. These things happen.

It's likely he's adding it to his pile for his video on SC as a whole.

I'm watching the stream now with the comments up and it seems like more people are realizing Roberts never actually answers a question and just babbles about "we want to….".

Who?

I had ads on until I got one that went over the hover pictures in the catalog. Shit got fucking annoying

jewtube guy who makes solid videos calling out game industry shenanagins. The nice thing is that he does it all with editing.

Didn't he buy a mansion with the game's funds or something like that?

Embrace the ads, user.

Okay Holla Forums, i got a question.

I've seen people saying some of these ships cost upwards of over a thousand dollars, people are saying that yes, this is real money and not in game currency.

Is this true? and if so, how the fuck are people affording this?

He's just does youtube videos compiling past bullshit from developers.

It'll be an hour video then not that I mind

Well, if nothing else its good that people are realizing it and probably have the chance to save their money and spend it on a good space game instead of getting taken for a ride. Its insane how they probably have the money to make like even another Mass Effect clone and instead do this, they can probably even do another Elite Dangerous or whatever.

Really bad financial decisions.

Some can't. There was some shit about a guy who put his life saving and his family in financial crisis because he thought of jpeg ships as "investments" that would return money.

Yes.
Disposable income, some people just earn more than they spend. There are also retards that go full problem gambler style and spend their kids college fund.

Can you explain to me why you would knowingly buy something non-essential (Hell, It's just entertainment that can be obtained for free) if the money you spend on it will, knowingly, go into the hands of someone who wishes to kill you and your entire race?

thank you lucky sevens, i almost died

Adult men with well paying jobs that waste a sizeable fraction of their income on it since they think its somehow more valuable than living nodebt or having a nice house/car. They justify it by saying they're just doing it to support the developer but if that was the case then sales wouldn't spike when a ship came out and there would be nothing but a donate button.

"You came first and second in the early games"

"Yeah but that has because of many people crashing"

I like this guy, it's a shame he's now looking for a new job.

Lmao did he actually say that? I completely missed it

Well user, if I were to buy something from someone like that, it would only be because it's a genuinely solid quality product that is just so damn good that I feel that even a blithering moron crying about non-issues on Twitter deserves a few bucks for his efforts.

But this has never, ever happened, and in all likelihood never will. Not that I was arguing for such a thing in the first place, and I buy very few games to begin with because I don't have a lot of money to spend on entertainment. Shit on the crying Indian at BioWare, he deserves it, and their games are shit. I just get annoyed when the same thing happens to random devs who haven't acted anywhere near as horrible.

~1:08 but I have taken it out of context, he was talking about people crashing their ships while racing.

People actively supporting white genocide aren't a Non-issue. And while the former user may have been extreme, as obviously, giving them a few dollarydoos doesn't mean you're actively supporting white genocide, You are, at the very least of all things, telling the person that the message they are spouting will not affect their income/livelihood/status. I think, when they wanna talk shit and side with the faggots endorsing white genocide, they deserve the consequences of threatening my continued existence.

Now this I can check

Simplement incroyable.
Bon travail, user.

underappreciated

They are just shitposting in tweeter, is not like they will kill all whites.

Very nice digits to compliment your post there user.

God bless.

They are endorsing it. They are saying 'Yes, its ok to kill all white people, rape white women, and molest white children' by endorsing those who do so.

I was mostly referring to the inverse, of the Indian crying about racism on Twitter despite the fact he's employeed and paid by white people.

I don't take people like him seriously, at least not personally. They're a serious problem in that other stupid people will listen to them. But from my own isolated perspective, they're just idiots who get away with saying stupid shit on the internet because no one stops them, and that's all they'll ever be.

No, they personally won't. At most, they will simply side with the people who will.

Fuckin' heil'd

terrible quints. very problematic. will not check

No, they'll just vote in hordes of murderous, parasitical shitskins and back every anti-White policy under the sun.

One last Third Reich post.

The pooninloo in Biocuck has actively said he hates whites and white civilization.

You forgot that Holla Forums literally shitposted their way to victory in the elections. I say, them declaring their beliefs is an unmistakable indicator that they are scum and should not be endorsed or supported in any way. If you're white, you do realize that the person is essentially telling you he wants to murder you, right? I'm not gonna ever support that, I won't even give the bastard a penny if I can help it. If you value entertainment above the death of Whites, you probably won't be around for much longer.

Kek blesses you and your correct message, user.

It doesnt sound so bad.

It should be. They threaten, boycott, blackmail, and bully everyone who dares to deviate from their narrative in the slightest. Why not do the same to them and tell them to fuck off?

You keep talking like I actually buy BioWare games when I don't even own the systems they are on. I know about the faggot Indian who only gets away with his bullshit because his spineless bosses won't fire him.

Holla Forums didn't get Trump into office. Holla Forums didn't do anything other than be the same ol' Holla Forums they are every day. The Democrats are the ones who got Trump into office, by being such an absurdly awful party that no one could bring themselves to vote for Hillary, the only candidate in America terrible enough to lose to Donald Trump with literally every advantage on her side.

filter the degenerate cuck shill

The most delicious part was that we know for a fact that Trump was set up to be an easy win for her.

And then she lost.

14 WORDS
HEIL
HEIL
HEIL
HEIL
HITLER

It was a monumental election. Like watching the Titanic sink.

Yeah, nah, they helped out quite a good deal, especially with Pizzagate, podesta, the emails, wikileaks, and so on. They spread information in a grassroots way that meant more than any of Shillary's nonsense.

You're saying that you would buy games even if the developers were endorsing white genocide, though, if you liked the game. You're therefore saying you value entertainment over the White race. Now why would that be?

my boss dropped 30K on this game

40 year old unmarried virgin until recently

suspect marriage was arranged

It took me all my life to save up 30k (would be more but my family is full of idiots who can't handle money) and there are faggots out there throwing it away on retarded non-games for the imaginary rights to digital space ships that they can't even use.

Fuck this gay Earth.

Between this, MN9, Shitface's scam and god knows what else, I feel we need a good "told you so" pic, something catchy, to be reposted a lot.

there are enough smug anime screencaps on Holla Forums to serve this purpose at any one time

it's his only reason to live kek

I figured we could use something that specified Holla Forums was right. Maybe something with Punished Holla Forums?

Fucking dropped right there holy shit the cringe.

That's what you're saying. Which is the opposite of what you said earlier, actually:

So I don't even know what you're arguing anymore.

Super-ultra-mega Hitler Deluxe get, oh my.

i think he's saying you don't care that those people are supporting white genocide
pls no bully

It's what your actions are saying, user. You're simply saying you don't mind giving monetary support to someone who hates and seeks the extermination of the white race. You aren't technically supporting it yourself, as you are claiming you only care about your videogames, but you are still valuing video games over the white race. This is also when you can just, yknow, not ever pay for video games. Now, why would that be?

Ya dun good.

CHECKED

The thing is these scams are so predictable it's incredible how dumb people are to fall for them.

What I said, in is that a game would have to be really damn great for me to willingly overlook the devs being morons. Clearly thinking up this hypothetical situation this was a mistake because you've gone full on "WHY DO YOU SUPPORT WHITE GENOCIDE user" on me, which coincidentally loops back to my earlier post: It would have to be a truly amazing game worthy of respect to make me overlook the creators' glaringly awful personalities by impressing me so much that I was overwhelmed with the urge to throw money at it. Which is never going to happen because it's pure fantasy.

Already there. I don't have money to spare on luxuries these days.

So you're saying you'd value a 'Really good' videogame over the white race? You'd actively give money to someone who wants to kill all white people if they make a good video game?
Quote where I said that.
So why bother saying what you did say? Why not just outright say; No, I won't ever support these genocidal marxists, even indirectly. It's just silly to spew an unrealistic scenario, isn't it?

Can't imagine why he wanted to move to a country full of people he hates instead of his own rich culture

You know what, user, you're right. That is silly and I shouldn't have done it.

It's posts matching great numbers such as these which redeem my faith in mankind

Holy shit.

It's kinda like a Rorschach test, "what do you see in this inkblot". I see Fulgore

Speaking of have his theme on hand to wash out this shit.

This is like something out of a mega64 video.

Hey, going back to topic, didn't an user say they were working on a BEST OF, HIGHLIGHT REEL of this stream? I can't be arsed to sift through all the scripted shilling and glorified cutscenes in the entire thing.

I ran better live broadcasts for morning announcements in my high school's television network, both live and pre-recorded, in 2006. Green screen, microphones, the works.

In fact my work was pretty much professional quality. I ran sound mixing or camera or sometimes both with zero fuck ups for two years. These people should hire me to run their streams and then I can claim some of the Shekels of fools for myself.

No work required, it's small enough to download and directly post the YouTube version.

God of War 2?

This fucking stream is so hard to watch. Did these idiots try their shit before going live?

Jesus Fucking Christ, please tell me nobody was stupid enough to buy those…

Nevermind

Why didn't he just make an upgraded Freelancer to begin with

Because Freelancer has always been shit and you've either got massive nostalgia goggles or terrible taste in games if you thought it was good? Most likely the latter, as most people called the game shit when it came out

playing the star wars mod with people online was pretty fukn sweet

privateer was good.

#Why couldn't they remake armada?

Like I said guy was solid in the nineties.

Look I adore Deus ex but do you think I'd give a single cent if Warren Spector did a Kickstarter? These things always go bad.

Thats nice, honey

(checked)
Tell me about the Xenos, why does his skin look like a mask?

You have to go back.