Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer: Barebones OP Edition

Realms of Netheria
mdfnwn.servegame.com:5130

• Hack 'n slash lootfest
• Requires CEP 2.6+ (neverwintervault.org/cep)
• To install CEP, just put all those folders into your NWN directory and overwrite anything if it asks.

Other urls found in this thread:

neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/other/tool/neverrun)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the rest since posting is fucking broken.

To join us, load up NWN and go to multiplayer, then hit Direct Connect, and copy+paste the server's address. Or use Neverrun and use Direct Connect from there to join. (neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/other/tool/neverrun)

OC
mdfnwn.servegame.com:5121

HotU
>(10 slots - levels 10-40)
mdfnwn.servegame.com:5124

The Quartz Emporium
mdfnwn.servegame.com:5125

Nice, new thread.

Hey guys! My new GPU arrived a week or so ago and I'd been playing games with amazing graphics since, had an itching to play NWN online again but recent events at home and with the pc have forced me to use my old laptop. Upon logging in with my account I can't seem to access my character. Would I have to create a new one? I assumed they were transferrable assuming you singed in with the same account..

Nevermind must have been using the wrong P/W haha

What's the command to level up to 41 and beyond?

Any community campaigns for high level characters?

Any good mod that increases the size of the UI? I have to run the game at 2560x1440 or 1440x900 resolution to get 60 fps, other resolution options kills my fps.

You just go to the leveler at the legendary portal. It's right beyond the normal portals.

So, if I understand correctly, the DM in a multiplayer game can directly control anyone, right? Including monsters and such? So why hasn't anyone used that to make a mod that lets you control henchmen directly in single-player?

I think I read somewhere henchmen AI is hardcoded on the campaigns.

henches and summons can't be directly controlled by DMs.

Getting just right without spells.
Not op, not worhtless. People are actually starting to need reflex checks when I turn left to avoid my dick.

Well damn, that's unfortunate. If you ask me, it's NWN's biggest flaw.

bump

Are the servers still going?

Yup

they're up 24/7, even if there isn't a thread up about it

Just got back into NWN, when do you guys usually play?

we dont really have a set time, people just come and go as they please, but peak hours usually seem to be around 7-10 PM EST