Yfw after going full SJW simpsonsquote McFartgas has had to leave the superbest friends because of "anxiety due to...

THE WOOLIE AND PAT ERA BEGINS NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/809814068873883650
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If that's actually true I might start watching them again. Liam is still shit tho but I can put up with one faggot.

e-celebshit

Would i ever lie to my favourite little girls?
twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/809814068873883650

no vidya, ecelebs and memes only, final destination

Noice

What a faggot. Especially when their fanbase are the biggest suck ups I've seen.

Their worth comes from industry low level connections spilling some interesting ubisoft and square enix beans now and then.
Like Lightning returns being a cancelled valkyrie profile and 13-2 Being a cancelled chrono trigger remake.

Actually i'm sad about this because Liam is A MILLION TIMES more insufferable than Matt ever was.

Matt was getting better, all you have to do is watch the SH3 LP they were doing right now, it was completely fine.
Liam on the other hand will always play devil's advocate non-stop and will always be a basic bitch weeb that doesn't actually know anything about weebshit.

Reminder that Liam OPENLY DEFENDS LOCALIZATION FUCKERY AND FRAUDULENT INDIE TEAMS.

Hey that's a good post and all, but have you heard of a game called Undertale? It's super fun and you should play it if you haven't already. :^)

Why don't you play a real game, faggot?

Both of those sound like BS.

actually its been brought up by SE employees a few times since. Toriyama overproduced so many assetts it was the only way to make back their money on the 'decade of lightning'

Liam already had a break down a month ago about that saying he was "just trying to please everyone and it didnt work".

nice e-celeb thread fajgit

God i just want him to kill himself.
Pat-Woolie-Matt would've been fine.
Pat-Woolie would get too ripetitive and limited long term.

more like cammy BLACKED

Thanks babe ;)

Plague and Cranky can take up the slack and introduce more monster girls at the minimal cost of Cranky shilling Soltalarobo or whatever the furries no Holla Forums wont shut up about.

No, Plague is a gigantic unfunny faggot that leeches off their popularity.
He's completely autistic, has shit opinions, and his whole shtick is "i'm just gonna speak my mind and throw a couple of swears here and there", to cover up for the fact that he has no actual substance as a human being.

Not censoring yourself is fine, but if there's no meat to your personality all you end up being is a Holla Forumstard that can draw a couple of tits.

Which honestly is better than "here i am, uncle mo while you eat" on repeat begging for pity laughs.

He was insufferable to listen to because he spouts garbage opinions non-stop and acts like a condescending asshole more often than not

This is your angst crew, they will get mad at each other and play off each other very well, Pat and Woolie know enough lore and dev lore about games that they will have good conversations to listen to
Father and Son crew, Pat will have some sick lore drops and Matt will dick around, they play off each other very well by cracking jokes that have follow ups or one two timing, Matt is usually playing and pissing off Pat by doing so foolishly sometimes. Very easily scared, but it's usually good comedy
Confused crew, often playing games that are silly and don't make sense or don't have very much plot because neither of them have much fun discussing lore without Pat, the king of guessing and being wrong
will talk about anime and his shitty VN games, thinks last of us was actually good, tricked the rest of the best friends into having shit opinions so as to not defer fans. Woolie and liam is unwatchable, third or fourth party required for fun, liam and Pat cause old man and baby crew, old man gets angry and baby fucks around harder than Matt. Matt and liam never play together, I think when they do they have no chemistry at all.

Liams "dangerous male" stuff seemed to burn a lot of people on him.

Pat and Matt give their 100% best when they're playing survival horror games.
Any RE LP, and their recent SH3 LP is confirmation of this, Matt always behaves well in those LPs and Pat enters a "chill mindset" because he's familiar with him and everything goes smoothly.

As you just said, most other combinations work well, it's just Liam.
Liam is the fucking problem.
Why won't he just FUCK OFF.

It's because he has no chemistry with the rest of them. He won't fuck off though because all of them are probably too humble to bring it up.

He needs a platform to shill the vita.

If he was actually a weeb it would be fine.
So he'd provide the "weeb angle" to the team and push information on weeb games and so on.
But that's the problem, he's not a weeb.
He's an entry level goddamn bitch, he doesn't know anything about japan even tho HE'S BEEN THERE AND EVEN KNOWS DECENT JAPANESE.
How the fuck do you experience so much about japan and yet remain a huge basic bitch that doesn't understand shit about anything and openly defends censoring and westernization of japanese games.

He's like the ultimate combination of every single thing that can piss me off in a person.

There was a time Holla Forums said Liam was god tier and Woolie was trash. Let that settle in senpai.

__________________Woolie IS trash_____________________

Being a weeb is illegal in Canuckistan.

I think that was before he became a public shill and started elbowing into every LP. I remember when I quit watching them for a long time because liam made me actually upset as a human being.

Woolie is the childlike joy of getting vidya on christmas in human form. A form that screams yyyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi and laughs like a hyena.

So was there anything made by these guys worth watching to begin with? Because the one moment that sticks out the most was the time they played Blazblue, only to tell the fanbase to go fuck themselves for expecting a Blazblue video.

Anything where Pat is wrong and the comments all yell at him warms my heart.

The only people that hate Woolie, hate the fact that he's black.
Wich doesn't really make sense considering he's probably the whitest black man that has ever lived.
He's essentially a white nerd that can say "nigga" any time he wants with no social ripercussions.

Anything without liam
their dark souls 3 videos are all
I still don't get why dancer is such a pain to deal with at any level, she just hits for so much and is clearly more bloodborne designed than anything preDLC

I hate woolie specifically because he lets his ape show a lot of times, but he's more jap interested than liam it seems.

Pat is absolutely terrible at souls games.
I don't mind that he grinds, because souls games are designed so that if a player wants, he can overlevel himself to beat things that are too hard for him, the problem is that 90% of the community only had to do that for their first Souls game.
Most people using this option, stopped doing it around DaS (if not before DaS, if they started with DeS).
Pat has played EVERY SINGLE SOULS GAME and yet he still has to overlevel.
It's ok to use something the game gives you as an option, but it's like using the training wheels and then never taking them off, for YEARS, it comes a point where you don't fucking need those training wheels anymore and everyone else is going to shame you for using them.

Also lorewise he's one of those insufferable faggots that blindly listens to Vaati.
I can understand listening to ENB because in my opinion he always clearly separates what he's presenting as his personal conjecture, and official information, and he has some authority in that regard since he's had inside information from the team itself and even met Miyazaki himself multiple times, so most of the time he knows what the fuck he's talking about at least.
But listening to Vaati is just stupid.
He's just some random moron that copy paste shit he reads on Holla Forums and reddit lore discussion threads and makes money off it.
The fact that Pat genuinely listens to him is proof that he's extremely mentally lazy and a total sheep sometimes.

He does the same shit with SH, listening to theories pushed by certain individuals in the SH community online and never questioning them once.
He's the kind of person that will instantly believe something and never fact check, it can get a little irritating.

they're sjw too apparently

Fucking anyone that isn't literally walking down the streets right now dressed like hitler shouting KILL ALL JEWS is a SJW accoring to 8ch standards.
What the fuck do you expect, they gotta run a channel and make money off it, they can't act like outrageous retards.

lol someone's mad

I'm pretty sure Pat only overlevels so they don't have to be playing the game for too long. I prefer the struggle and getting frustrated at throwing yourself at a boss until you beat it on that last speck of health, but I understand how that can be bad for episodes full of that alone.

Don't forget his gf finding him eating a box of chocolates in a closet like a shame goblin.

I still can't believe that actually happened.
Who does that?
And why?

Punished Pat, a Goblin without self esteem.

He's not wrong.

get fucked bluebalz faggot
Their best series are Deadly Premonition, Prison Break, Bear Grylls for janky/shitty games. The videos for Heavy Rain, Indigo Prophecy, Beyond: Two Souls (in that order) are a great chronicle of David Cage's failings as a game designer. Their survival horror stuff is also all quite good, but it's not exactly one of the main draws.

i still have no idea how he landed a girlfriend who looks like she does

So are these fags worth watching again? I can stomach their innate cannuck faggotry but Matt had just become too insufferable with the Simpsons joke. I could ignore Liam, but has he gotten worse? Also, has Matt's wife cucked him yet?

If you watch the streams he's doing with his gf, not only she's pretty good looking, but she's also adorable and dishes on a ton of banter.
The guy not only has a good relationship with his gf, he has 100% perfect synergy with her and is incredibly confident when talking to her.
That's how he landed a gf, Pat can be really damn confident when he wants to.

It's been a long time since back when Matt abused simpson jokes.
Liam however has become way worse than he ever was before, he's insufferable.
Watch their SH3 LP, it just finished today actually, so it's complete.

You really need to let go of this cuckolding obsession you have, user, it can't be good for you.

Seconding this post, that's the best you'll get from the Best Friends.

Recent stuff like Eyes of Heaven and The Punisher were also pretty good. The former was especially entertaining because it was like watching normalfags trying to explain JoJo. They're like children. The current Omikron playthrough is also… special.

Oh, and I cannot neglect to mention Ride to Hell: Retribution as well. Everyone needs to see that game at least once.

To be completely honest, his wife is a stupid fucking bimbo from a wealthy italoamerican family full of dumb guidos.
They have WAY, WAY more money than Matt will ever make in his entire life and it's clear that he's just basically a boytoy/distraction for her.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's already fucking someone else on the side, or they're having relationship problems right now thus why he needed a break from the channel.
Ever since Matt got married he looks and sounds more and more drained every day.
And they don't even have kids yet, think about that.

I can't believe I forgot about Ride to Hell. Holy shit.

I fucking don't
because most of the shit they talk about they get wrong, and they're fucking reading it.
It's like watching Oldseph from part 4 trying to explain the events of part 2 to Jolyne

Pat hasn't read past part 4, he proudly says 'I read the wiki' when Woolie not only read them all but completed the DUWANG rite of passage.

how embarrassing