CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails– send some if you haven't already.
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

Full OP Text:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
archive.is/KmxAS
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4
archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
archive.fo/u1cuD
archive.is/FcSNN
archive.is/CE2Wt
archive.is/ROeiH
twitter.com/Jam_sponge/status/804248677942460416
archive.is/yz4AF
twitter.com/DJCPI/status/796112779564486656
archive.is/T2ppo
archive.is/KS8sw
archive.is/z8zwK
knowyourmeme.com/comments/3652924
knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/35855-gamergate-thread/page/60
knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/50577-so-bobs-finally-gone
nettopainter.tumblr.com/image/154549397602
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=365960
break.com/article/mercedes-carrera-exclusive-interview-with-break-3068185?preview=true&v=076
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/809839624101265413
archive.is/gOr3x
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5inxm0/roundtable_1216/dba5sne/?context=3
archive.is/gPsXh
archive.is/qCb6w
archive.is/mqvqb
archive.is/3nz8N
web.archive.org/web/20161215225037/http://www.polygon.com/2016/12/15/13975648/my-little-pony-warhammer-40k-army-finds-surprising-new-owner
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/804831541704687616
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/809442972630650881
twitter.com/i/moments/809838472861077504
twitter.com/CasualFennec/status/809705901984796672
archive.is/p2QYL
breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/16/newsweek-nyc-hate-hoax-highlights-pressures-muslims/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/265146/sam-harris-and-collapse-counter-jihad-left-robert-spencer
archive.is/Jt9hE
imgur.com/gallery/QbZmpc3
archive.fo/1Y2pe
archive.is/Fi6dn
archive.is/yj0VR
archive.fo/nE1pK
archive.fo/7eHKc
twitter.com/samfbiddle
archive.today/NeQfK
archive.today/7iL11
archive.today/rvchU
archive.today/jzlBf
archive.today/gzQmN
archive.today/1U3gT
archive.today/BlMbn
archive.today/LRGHB
archive.today/KeZtr
us-amazon.icims.com/jobs/440760/discipline-lead,-player-behavior---amazon-game-studios/job?mobile=false&width=1403&height=1200&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
twitter.com/whoaIknowkungfu/status/810002879826329600
mangapark.me/manga/zannen-jokanbu-black-general-san-jin-mugenjin
twitter.com/i/moments/809921180069076992
archive.is/Qgy9r
archive.is/f04ot
youtube.com/watch?v=Or8maZAZ_k8Published
archive.is/LM89S
archive.is/6W6r6
archive.is/WdLgO
archive.is/Lup5w
archive.is/iHlaZ
archive.is/vv0nF
archive.is/KpZBJ
archive.is/0mDQu
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/154598200988/concept-art-for-vs-weapons
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/810201583506038784
archive.is/1aj2o
archive.is/7iQWu
twitch.tv/escapistmagazine
archive.is/lacTG
archive.is/Zy2Jt
archive.is/KgGtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for benis

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1

Full OP Text:

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/u1cuD

never EVER play coldsteel all day
its super gay

Buffing up for the insanity in the news.

obama conference tomorrow (possibly over the birth certificate)
Electors vote on monday
media ramping up the russia propoganda

The rest of current year isn't going to disappoint

Friendly reminder that Obabo's birth certificate was copy-pasted from Johanna Ah'Nee and that the Department of Homeland security did cyberattacks on the office in Georgia where the election was being managed using IPs leading back to the DHS.

Reminder
(updated)
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.

If this was the plot of a video game I'd have thought the writers have gone crazy.

I'm going to fap to some mongolian scrimshaw before going to sleep. I'm hoping WW3 or a chimpening don't happen when I wake up.

Out of curiosity, could someone give me a link to the anita sarkeesian video post Trump's victory where she basically issued a feminist call to arms?

Here you go

I was after a youtube link if you have it, please.

This was posted last thread.

It's not on her feminist frequency youtube channel?

Whoever created this never payed attention to BBC or NPR. They're ultra bias progressive. I've had them on the radio most of the day with NPR in the day and BBC when the station goes automated. They're both crackpot libshit circlejerks and never unbias. Think TYT.

Probably looking to post it on normalfagbook

Wanting to gather evidence.

Good one. Meant to follow up with pics related for a fun little game: How many of these media outlets depicted there that have 'minimum partisan bias' and meet 'high standards' have covered GG like this?

what is she doing to galko?

It is obvious that they don't read ANY of the sites based on the fact that Breitbart is in conspiracy theory tier, MSNBC is above CNN, Huffington post qualifies as "analytical", Slate is "complex" and a "great in-depth source of news" and that they don't have Russia Today or at least Al-Jazeera.

cracking her back clearly

also, as someone in the previous thread pointed out, they have the alex jones show, but no the young turks

archive.is/FcSNN

Poor blob, couldn't get the XXXL size of that shirt.

If dubs, Gilda gets sent to the Shadow Realm.

Fuck you, Gilda stays here forever.

we ARE at the shadow realm you dumb fucks

Every time this cockscuker manages to look even worse and sadder than I thought humanly possible
the guy next to him does try very hard to out-ugly him though

Nevertheless, I wish she was confined to comics or even used to meme Reddit into blowing themselves up like they did with the Ellen Pao debacle again. It's an embarrassment to read posts of anons going 'I want to _Gilda' or or pretend to go in character.

I want to bully Gilda with my dick

Oh that's funny, haven't heard posts about wanting to bone the retarded reddit mascot for the 1,000th time.

I'll give (((you))) props for that stand-up routine.

I guess "sticking dick in retard" is a lot safer than "sticking dick in crazy"?

If I wanted a gf or especially a waifu evolved into a tulpa, I'd only want someone cute and crazy.

I also want to fuck you, user

Crazy is usually loyal though. Girls with issues are pretty good lays too, for some reason

archive.is/CE2Wt

How about these losers?

Even if these threads are slow and devolve into shitposting like yours outside of political happenings, I'll at least take comfort in that they'll more than likely have a shitty Christmas to cap off the [CURRENT YEAR]. What they did for the end of 2014/2015 brings me joy and I can't imagine how much dread and turmoil they must be feeling as things keep tumbling down for them.

These pathetic monsters can't feed me enough despair.

What's this forum about ?

ccccccccccc

I'll do it for $1000 but no less, and I don't want it recorded.

Apparently that forum has someone by the name of 'Niko' there:

archive.is/ROeiH

Wonder if that's a coincidence. Not like it matters too much in this point in time, provided Trump and the Honey Badgers get things off without a hitch. It'll be so sweet to have them top off everything that's happened thus far. Even if they dig deeper into denial, it won't change how much they're also digging deeper into their own irrelevancy.

I can't wait to see the day when devs and publishers alike no longer have to rely on their poisonous media, localization monopolies and indie circlejerks. Just have them rightfully treated as jokes like that Sonic twitter stunt.

Good evening, motherfuckers!

Guys there is something I never understood about our glorious revolution: why do we goobergaters pretend that we're not redditors?

twitter.com/Jam_sponge/status/804248677942460416

Wow, didn't see that this had 2,000 retweets and 3,000 likes. We've got to do something to keep the liberal butthurt flowing in the year of the fire cock. Seeing us as modern fascists will never get old.

Oh, those burnout trolls. I see they're still lurking around even after they fucked off back in 2015.

it's funny how all of these anti-gg bloggers can so easily just write for the guardian whenever they want. And people think it is a reputable news source.

What kind of autist says good morning and good night to himself for over a year to the date with a picture of his disembodied head?

WW3 soon, fellow gaymergays, i seriously hope you guys have a nice, cozy bunker to wait out the nuclear holocaust because shit may very well go down soon.

poor putin just wanted to wrestle bears and play vidya. But now Obama and Hillary are aiming nukes at him

Narcissists, Mr. Dubs, Faggot Top over there is an extreme one along with Leigh "I'm Games Journalism" Alexander.

Kav. P and pretty much the usual gang were still mad about us up to, and if that Guardian article isn't proof enough, after the election.

And I thought Marche and a few other anons were autistic for posting the same memes and Miranda, Gilda, and Galko posts in every single GG thread.

What fun.

I need this image without Vivian wearing socks.

disgusting

No you dont

Why are indie "devs" so entitled?

Why do they think devs are entitled to gamers' money? Why do they think that a shitty phone app shouldn't be criticized and instead bought without thinking?

Why are people who DON'T play fucking video games, yet demand games to cater to them or their friends not seen as entitled?

Funny thing bout leigh and matt is that they bot are on Shut Up & Sit Down. Its just beta nu males playing table top games with leigh being a guest on there sometimes. I remember her fake British accent like in that BBC interview and couldn't keep it together. She did the same accent on their promo video.

not all indie devs are hipster liberal trash, /agdg/ devs take criticism pretty well

I was refering to people like this archive.is/yz4AF

I find it really disappointing (but not unexpected) for the OBummer to burn the bridges when only a few months or so ago they've agreed to set aside the hatchets and gear up for an upcoming alien invasion. That's where those $600billion USD in "foreign defense aid" to Israel and Worst Korea were supposedly for, after all.

Story time. I graduated with an advance diploma in new media (it was a hobby, I already had a career as a chef) basically you learn film and animation traditionally also on computers.

We had people who worked in the "industry" come to see and review you're work to grade you. You need to impress them to graduate or the two years you spent there was wasted. It was the attitude of those people who worked in the industry that fucking stank.

Basically, they think their smarter than anyone else for doing what stage performers have being doing since ancient Greece. I'm not joking one of the creators who worked on an animation series that ran on TV here said directly "The audience is fucking stupid." As someone who has to work around customers for over ten years I gritted my teeth hearing that.

That's where the entitled attitude comes from, shit heels telling shit heels they are better than everyone else.

?

Thank you dubsman.

twitter.com/DJCPI/status/796112779564486656

Looks about as legit as this.

Whoever idiots thought up of crusading against "fake news" didn't consider the Streisand Effect. Unlike the previous years, this year-end holiday's gonna be the wildest ride yet.

Footfags BTFO

archive

I'm blocked.

Trips of justice, I see. They never learn. Lets hope the fireworks aren't nukes.

archive.is/T2ppo

Sorry, mis-clicked.

fixed some pixels

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Sounds alright.

Needs more milf teacher though.

How the fuck do they still not realise that "meninism" isn't real, that it's a fucking parody?

Men Right Activists tried to play the feminists "we're victims too" tactic and got shit on for it.
They do have a point but they were complete retards thinking they'd get sympathy for using the same tactics the feminazis use.

MGTOW takes it even further by also adopting the same "I'm a stronk womyn that don't need no man, hear me roar" garbage feminists do, thinking that they have somehow won by deciding to give up on women.

This year I thought would be another shit one but it turned out to be one of the best out of the era of 2007+9 soon to be 10 man its a good year for GG and anti sjw groups, Sjw weebs have been exposed and localization groups are now under constant suspicion thanks to Downpour,Zach attack where a mother of two trolled the goons near suicide,Hogan won, Con leaks and the FBI shit caused AGG to look like even bigger fools,brexit caused salt and finally Trump won thus bringing the end of the current year at last what a time to be alive.

It should've been no surprise. A lot of MRAs seem to have the same tabula rasa belief that a lot of liberals hold. But the idea that gynocentrism is cultural instead of biological, and that you can therefore change the cultural to achieve equality, is a dead end. Feminism is successful because women benefit from it (or are perceived to). Likewise, equality will only happen when women want it.

hi faGGots, been working for some days but read this in my morning paper yesterday. Swedens most searched "what is/does" questions on google in 2016.
1. What is Brexit
2. What does Donald Trump stand for?
3. What is sustainable development?
4. What does the word democracy mean?
5. What is a hybrid car?
6. What is erosion?
7. What is it that goes up when it goes down?
8. What is inflation?
9. What is the periodic table?
10. What is liberalism?
fuck this country.

What caused Sweden to get that fucking bad?

Surprised the swedecucks didn't search for "what is tolerance and diversity?" and "what is cultural enrichment?"

Because son, that is something they already know.

I'm sure when the muslims take over they'll set you swecucks straight.

What does go up when it goes down?

a pedophiles penis?

The first four are actually good questions. It's a shame they'll most likely won't get good answers.
Question 7 sounds like the beginning of a bad lewd joke.

Sweden = Dobson?

Anal

YEAH MY FEET DON'T TOUCH THE GROUND

If only swedes had some backbone and overthrew shit governments trying to actively destroy them archive.is/KS8sw

lol
archive.is/z8zwK

WHAT THE FUCK!?

RELIGION OF PEACE!

We've got unnecessary drama at Know Your Meme!

Someone posted a comment under the Gamergate entry on KYM. This caused it to appear in the trending bar for a day. HolyCrapItsBob sperged the fuck out and then deactivated his account after people told him to take a chill pill.
knowyourmeme.com/comments/3652924
knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/35855-gamergate-thread/page/60
knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/50577-so-bobs-finally-gone

nettopainter.tumblr.com/image/154549397602

wew lad, barely old enough to have been one of Muhammad's wives and already playing with fireworks

I'm very surprised no one has been keeping track of all the terrorist attacks, attempts and arrests going on. I mean, a couple of months back there was literally one every week, and now it feels like no one even remembers it.

Is Codemonkey torturing the source code again? I think the site is trying to send out a message.

cuckchan's captcha talks to me sometimes

Actually, he seems to have lost a lot, possibly the most, troops due to simply garrisoning the conquered cities.

Here, this is the best chart ever made.

Why did he sperg out?

Trigger words

I am going to listen to that before going to sleep.

Salty salt.

And attrition.

Just what does Obama have up his sleeve? We'll find out soon enough. No matter what, there's still more victories for us down the line.

If it comes to light that he is not a citizen, then I have to wonder what will happen. It would easily be the biggest scandal in recent years. IT would be a huge shit storm since one of the most basic things written down about the office would have been broken.

Wikileaks revealed enough to justify a citizen uprising ten times over and lots of people still didnt care. Shit like this needs to happen 6 gorrilion times before they finally wake up

someone is shitposting
twitter.com/ObamaMalik

Or death. Still, the media blitz is frustrating. What is amazing, though, is that Fox was apparently calling them on the lack of evidence. They are trying to start a civil war so they can pull martial law. I think that is where they are going, anyway.

If the Russians actually did this, not only would I not blame them, I would say they did humanity as a whole a huge favor by keeping Hillary out of power.

It wouldn't affect the left as they would try to use it as propaganda, ignoring that he was actively fucking over the country and the excuse Hillary was giving for wanting to invade Iran was directly his fault.

Why do you say things you know will hurt me, Malik?

does he know about the floors?

I am trying to remain a little positive and a little bit in denial you guys. Why do you gotta bully me?

crazy nigger

Top kek
PROTIP: It's a small penis joke

His profile pic is just missing those big tears in order to be just like the emoji.

I'm not saying it wouldn't do something to moderates. The left are doubling down hard, and this could be a slap in the face. Too many of Obama's betrayals have been too far removed from the immediate awareness of the public for them to react properly.

Basically, think of it like how that one journalist was complicit with Bush's bullshit about weapons in Iraq, but then had his career absolutely destroyed because he lied about something with a helicopter. Sometimes the little things hit a lot harder than the big ones.

Speaking of Anita from the beginning of the bread, Thunderfoot made a video (sorry, no webm) on Anita her violating tax exemption requirements

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5iab2r/drama_anita_sarkeesian_massively_violating/

Many are divided on Thunderfoot (especially after the election), and there's a lot of back and forth about whether he's right in this video or not. I know a long time ago we had campaigns to get Anita reported for tax related stuff, but nothing came of it. Still, it's interesting to see that Anita's tax shadiness is still being discussed to this day.

No one wanted to so I translated it to english

ww3 confirmed

gracias

USA + Ruskies + Japs v Chinese and korean gooks
please happen

In all honesty it would be a pretty easy war as long as no one used nukes. Then it would suck for the whole planet.

Not gonna happan

lol, good luck

Who?

Was flipping through Steam Workshop out of boredom, found this. Looks like paid mods are silently worked back into Steam and since it's not being advertised to hell like Skyrim was, nobody noticed so far.

steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=365960

Elaborate please. I want to see what the hell is going on before getting enraged with this.

Didn't Trey Gowdy take away Obama's executive order privileges? How can he do anything?

Are you 12 years old or living under the rock?

I don't think good people give other people seizures. But christ dude, it can't even play if you don't click on it.

I read it basically the same way Dota2 works. If they like your workshop content they'll bring it into their game as consistantly updated and supported content and give the creator a portion of the profits for coming up with it.

I want to say something snarky and piss him off, but at the same time I just don't care to hear his justifications for his awfulness and hypocrisy. Twitter is infecting me, somebody call me a faggot to inoculate me.

They should be asking

LOL

There is no paid mods, it's the revenue you make if the devs really like your mod and implement it into the game. False alarm.
At least I didn't see any paid mod while checking the workshop.

why

I think he means North Korea, not both Koreas.

North Korea is dependent on China's continued support to not fall apart overnight. It is indeed pretty likely they'd (at the very least) be forced by China to serve as cannon fodder (and I'm sure a very large percent of NK's army would gladly agree if they were fed normal Chinese Rations while doing it).

I didn't know that. The alphabet agencies must really hate him, then.

Shit, I'm sorry. I sometimes exclude the whole existence of norks in my brain.

break.com/article/mercedes-carrera-exclusive-interview-with-break-3068185?preview=true&v=076

God bless Archon.

He sounds like he needs loli

This is fake account, right?

It's also really good because when your content is part of the game itself you don't have to constantly babysit it every single patch or work together with people trying to make it all compatible with other popular mods. You get a little money, you get to move on to other things, and it's something you could add to your resume.
Other people are talking about making everything into paid DLC but that's not always true. Minecraft costs about as much as ever and all the new content since it was first released was bought or taken from the community. Yeah, sometimes you have scumbags like Valve who will nickle and time every single thing you create, but other developers are just happy that you're doing the hard work for them.

It's real.

fuck off

Amazing.

He's like Milo, started off normal, then got molded into being someone else after communicating with anons.

Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up pretty much a straight black Milo after all this.

No. Stop it, this is really bad and sets an awful precedent.
If the dev implements your mod into the game, you're giving them control of the assets you created, and allow them to sell them as DLC while settling for the 25% of the revenue collected. If anything, we should be against it because it sets a precedent about turning mods into paid DLC.

This is meme indoctrination

Anyone else also ready to send some .gifs his way?

Both Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux have also embraced the memes

Quit being a fucking faggot, faggot.

Don't have a cow. They aren't going to break into your house and take it from you. If you don't agree with it go make sure that the workshop protects you from having it stolen.
Otherwise you make shit for yourself and don't go public with it. It's not like they're computer illiterate, it's just as easy for them to steal the assets you created whether they get it through the workshop or from aggregation site.

heheh
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/809839624101265413

You don't get it, it sets a precedent.
If people accept this shit, the issue of paid mods will escalate, just like when people accepted DLC the first time.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

CIVIL WAR HAPPENING!

Wonderful.

Did obama say the magic words?

SOURCE, FAGGOT. PREFERABLY WITH ARCHIVE

There already is a precedent. Valve only has to pay 2 dudes to work on Dota2 but they have hundreds of people constantly handing them cosmetics worth tens of hours of development time in hopes of making $5-10 a month.

FULL SCRIPT OF THE SPEECH LEAKED

OPENING STATEMENT BELOW

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

No, he's late press conference. Go figure. It was supposed to begin at 2:15. Link in related if you want to watch.

Possibilities of what he's going to talk about
- muh Russia
- China stealing our sea drone
- Excuses for his birth certificate
- His Hawaii vacation plans

That's a lot of possibilities we have there. Civil war, global war, World War 3, worldwide peace, Sarkeesian on a fire, Trump becoming a drag queen, Hawaii at war, tea and Poutine, all of that.

Of course it is, can't have any outside dissent from a chat they won't even be able to see on stage, right?

Blowout soon, stalker

BLOWOUT NOW

archive.is/gOr3x

FBI now agrees Russia hacked the elections

guys? why blowout? what's going on? trump won so no WW3, right? are we still fucked?

Go home gamergays and n

What, so they'll sell it back to the US with a markup? The only thing worth shit intelligence-wise on the drone is the electronics, and todays military hardware is all but impossible to reverse-engineer. Not that they'd gain much by doing so anyways, since pretty much all the tech is widely available.

I don't wanna

YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

Nah, first world countries will just bully third world countries, its more profitable

but I don't wanna

IT'S STARTING FOR REAL

HE'S TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA

Its another shoah!

Fake news?

WOW

Its not happening
Still holding my breath until jan 20th.

Did Russia hack Obamabot? His ramblings don't make any sense.

He's blaming the MSM for the dems losing, for going to hard on them for the leaks.

You can't make this up!

SHUT IT DOWN, THEY ARE COMING FOR US!

I'm not following, did someone hack anyone or not?

Okay, I can't stress this enough: If they're so fucking confident that Russia fucked with the elections, bearing in mind that no one knows how the fuck the election machines even operate because no one has access to the source code, why are there no names put forward, when people suspecting the DNC of fuckery have all stepped forward?

He said they've made an assessment that Russia did it. The word evidence will never come out of his mouth.

Did he mention Gamergate?

Keeping it intentionally vague so they can worm their way out of the lie later on.

You only need incontrovertible proof if you're a Republican, silly.

Isn't he the one who opened it? This guys is just a dishonest retard.

Gilda feet WHEN

How many tightly clenched anus' do you think are sitting around at the DNC right now for them to be trying this fucking hard?

I've told my entire immediate family about his shenanigans.

Unless it's a couple weeks after 9/11 and there's an opportunity to get a shitload of oil under US control.

HOOO BOY

Question from the media "Did Hillary lose because of the hacking?"

To which Obama doesn't actually answer, but he says he doesn't think the media treated her fairly during the election, and that the Democrats need to reevaluate.

OBAMA JUST HUNG THE MEDIA ON IT
AGAIN, ADMITTING WIKILEAKS IS LEGIT
CALLS MSM FAGGOTS FOR JACKING EACH OTHER OFF DURING THE ELECTION
ADMITTED THE ELECTION WASN'T TAMPERED WITH

I wrote down what I heard. Any emphasis in the above is mine.

GET OUT

AHAHAHAHHAHHA

This is comedy gold. Fuck, can't wait for him to fucking leave.

Pro-tip: it's a basement dweller/laziness joke you idiot. You don't try to stick your dick in a fucking bottle you just put the tip to it.

This is such a fucking joke. How do these retards breathe? I thought he was going to address the proof about his falsified birth certificate.

Let it go. She lost.

Tell big enough lies with a straight face and people will believe you
like my mother, holy fuck there is no talking with her and she believes obama was the best and most succesfull president of the US and he made the economy better than ever

Not good enough, I want pics with feet as the main focus and looking better.

Your mother is retarded. He got caught multiple times lying about the deficit and how much debt our country owes.

He is now talking about how bad the FBI is and how terrible the FBI is since the FBI case against Clinton is back on or some shit after Trump won.

Just like every portion of this world. Victims are oppressors and criminals are innocent.

They're not called the Clinton News Network for no reason.

Addressing something that retarded legitimizes the argument rather than just ignoring the retards and letting them live in a world where type writers haven't been able to overlap letters since 1941

I know man, its extremely painful. I never start talking about politics with her but she started saying this because of some shit she saw on tv. I just gave her a shiteating smugface with a "really?" and she exploded about how im getting info from extreme right sources and walked away. This is in the netherlands so our complete media is extremely left.
Sorry for blogpost, it just happened a few hours ago when visiting her

Donald Trump is right, he will go down as the worst president ever

There's no way this could go badly for anyone.

Yeah, it's almost like Stalingrad never happened.

what the fuck is going on

Fucking hell did Obobo bore someone to death?

If this sick bitch dies I swear to god

I can't help but picture this faggot stuck on his back, limbs waving around like a turtle while he foams at the mouth, just yelling "GODDAMN RUSSIANS" after he gets b8ed by the same gif again.

Or the entirety of WWI and WWII for that matter.
When equally advanced and massive military powers go against each other nobody will have a good time.

Obama complaining about getting hacked when he has monitored the entire planet's online activity continuously at all cost is fucking insane

If you want to watch the salt, here is the thread reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5inxm0/roundtable_1216/dba5sne/?context=3

whatever happened to your diggers?
i only see twitter circle jerk and shitpost here?

anyone still has that blue infographic with the staff of SilverString Media?

Only one I have thats about silverstring (a tiny bit)

Is it implemented into paid DLC? If so, yes it fucking is a paid mod.

Eh, true. I barely even think of the Bushes as a Republicans these days. They're just the same old career criminal globalist shit.

lol Obama confirmed that the voting process itself was not tampered with

If was tampered with by the dems, that would be bad. He confirmed nothing.

Obama shitting on Russia because he can't give any evidence to back his claims.

and that they're never releasing evidence of Russia doing the DNC hack. Just take the CIA's word for it.

But user! Its an ongoing investigation!

RIP Obama

My, I guess that would make all the sites that called Russia out for "fixing the election"…fake news, wouldn't it?

He even said that some of the intelligence officers worked under different regime, ie Bush (Iraq wmds), effectively proving he's full of shit.

Did Obongo finally lost his mind or just clone malfunctioning?

This.

That is no substitute for having good cyber security.

Because people keep finding shit that is more readily pointing back to the US government and DNC. They tried to rig it fifty million different ways and instead of winning they ended up shooting each other.

There's only so much to dig, user.

Since we're talking politics I'm gonna link this vidya song. Great shit and the title always makes me think of Obama. The left has always seen him as some sort of savior or messiah, but he's really just a puppet.

gookanon

I want to know how

You're pretty good that that.

What the shit man can't you english more good?

All presidents are puppets, user.

I'd say the "lost his mind" helped; although the somewhat clunky "[he] clone malfunctioning" also definitely made you sound like one of those cute nihonjins in those old halfchan screencaps

But the worship of Obama went to a whole different level. He's basically their chocolate jesus.

val is cancer

I tried my best
Yet you got me
At this point it's scary

Whites need to be thinned out

Even number: This is true
Uneven number: This is false
Dubs: Everyone is a faggot anyways

this

there is just too much political off topic and val shittalk all day long in gg. At this point i have no problem calling these breads the actually cancer of Holla Forums

talking about electoral college now, didn't he win thanks to it?

We like you too much to let you go unattended gook
anons used to like me in those threads too after a stream of koretzky where I intervened because everyone was being a faggot, "buttered my beans" alright holy shit. My point being : enjoy being liked by anons while you can. It may come and go before you know it

Rami doesn't understand the word "objectively".

I asked him a question, to decide between two cars, one with AC, one without, for the same price, which was objectively the better buy.

He asked "What if I don't like or need AC?"

You know, if it was anyone else, I would have called him a retard, but Rami has long-since proven that he is completely incapable of arguing in good faith when it comes to, well, pretty much everything.

>implying I can stop the furious manhunt detective ops by anons
STOP SCARING ME, VAL
Turn off the name and the anons will instantly starts to like you

Even if he does know his type will never give you an answer that makes them lose an argument.

OBAMA, YES

Why couldn't you Americunts have voted this glorious winged faggots into office.

Not born in the US. Not that it stopped his brother

really? Fuck this malecunt.

He then proceeds to tell me that my question is "which has more value" and his answer is "both"

This is very amusing.

this is gamergate. orget the emails or any other shit like CrashOverride, FTC, emails or (((corruption)))

Hol up, check my dubs

Yeah, then he's definitely being a disingenuous douchebag. But what else is new, this is the same guy who tried to claim he tried "reasoning with GG" and "didn't get a response," even going so far as to claim that he got banned for it. When he commented on an archived version of a deleted thread.

well, those poeple never dissappeared, they are still out there.

Where are the dubs obama? You said there would be dubs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Kotaku the primary site that started the drama about the AssCred gooface?

archive.is/gPsXh

stopped as soon i notice too much socjus assholes pretending to be anons flooded this thread and derail it on a daily base.

turns out i was not wrong, at least about the shitposting.

I can't remember if Kotaku started it, but aren't NPCs in cutscenes of Asscreed 2 randomly generated?

No, it was polygon, and they basically lied about it since the issue wasn't at all the game's "graphics", it was that the game randomizes faces of NPCs and it just so happened to be one of the uglier ones that came out of nowhere. Polygon banked on it while destroying the (shitty nonetheless) remake's reputation as if Ubisoft had done a horrid job where they hadn't doesn't mean ubisoft isn't trash of course

I'm pretty sure it was Polygon. Regardless, Ubisoft did call them out by saying that it's an extremely rare edge case in the random face generator that would only POSSIBLY happen if you replayed the scene dozens of times.

In other news, Christine Love is getting lots of love from the media again.

archive.is/qCb6w

all he ever had was hope

It's always the same outlets, but remember, "we are not a clique." They legitimately think gamers are this fucking stupid.

Pretty sure it was Polygon.

In other news, a reminder that you're not Anthony Burch.
archive.is/mqvqb

So he still works for Cucktaku, huh?

What makes you think he doesn't / didn't anymore?

Good in humanity

Oh, David Tennant is Scrooge's new VA? I'm actually kind of surprised, guess his range was bigger than I thought.

This will never stop amusing me.

This is Gawker we're talking about. Every single employee they have is an upper-middle class (if not trust fund) hipster who enjoys the smell of their own farts.

Of course it had to be Polygon that would report on this. Of course.

archive.is/3nz8N

web.archive.org/web/20161215225037/http://www.polygon.com/2016/12/15/13975648/my-little-pony-warhammer-40k-army-finds-surprising-new-owner

Brutal

Wait, he is still doing that gay schtick?

Of course it's fucking Riot. Of course.

I thought everyone enjoys their own farts

Can Obongo even get anything right?

I can't speak for all bad I hate to stay in the same room I farted in.

I hate the juvinile protection acts.

Add the dhs to the pick as "lol, we are leaking your shit" **use a smug loli"

When it was the dhs literally admiting to leaking the stuff no less

What can I say? It's the Holidays. Things should pick up steam again following the Honey Badgers trial. All the usual suspects as far as video games go are bawwing over the recent political nuke which is Trump taking the presidency and of course are blaming us for it with a few regretting what they've done.

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/804831541704687616

Come Spring, I'd really love to see how DiGRA, Silverstring, and the IGDA are going to operate now in a post-Obama world where people have clearly rejected their SJW narrative.

They will double down.
SJWs always double down.

German Caliphate

Thats fills me with dread for some reason.

The U.S. may have it's shit, but Europe will go to the mudslimes first, serving as a warning. Anyone who goes travelling to Europe and comes back alive will spread the word despite the MSM's lies.

That's one fucking disgusting ero-novel I've ever read

No

Is anyone stupid enough to believe this crap?

Yes.

post hackers

nah

just post the movie hackers

It's sickening how quickly these people are willing to become worker drones to prove how better than the rest of us they are.

Defy them. Defy everything.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/809442972630650881

pretty much this

May I also add with the automization of lower end jobs, a smaller population of humans globally would be a good thing, especially if you are an envirofag. I wish I could tell india, middle east, africa and parts of asia to stop having babies like low end herbivoric mammals with high infant fatality rates.

Yes

SHIT THEY GOT ME

I wonder if food shortage in western world would be possible any rate

They keep making it harder to have kids, you see shit like how both males and females need to work and in a lot of cases its hard to even sustain a family with only one parent having a job. Its disgustingly obvious there is a push to replace the population of europe

Gmo and china. They would use soylent green or "biomeat" worst case scenario before letting the migrants starve.

I need to kill myself.
Who should take with me.

It fucking begins

the Islamic State of Europe.

The entire soros clan

Don't. Dying really hurts :)
And you won't go to the Wired afterwards. Just try to be useful.

yourself

How would he say goodbye to himself?

There are certain journeys that only allow you to grow if you take them alone.

No shit sherlock. I was more pointing out that we do not need more humans globally as a)we are apex land predators with a high rate of infant survivability and b) we could easly regain surplus in food and reduce enenergy consumption/ global enviroment change if we reduced the global population. Bringing in migrants/ letting most of the groups I mentioned mate like rabbits is counterproductive globally.

That's the general consensus in the MSM and governments in europe these days.
No babies being made.
It's blatant genocide.

The whole 13 chosen bloodlines

That aint happening. Between the migrants and gen z I smell euthinization of the old.

Suicide is painless

I agree for the opposite reason, there are journeys that only drive you to despair if you take them with others.

Excuuuuuse me, princess. I am drunk and just wanted to remind people ITT. What you said is true yea

Coincidentally that is what they are also pushing for in my country right now

Obviously not, it's just an argument to replace the people.
Besides they just keep stealing money from the elderly to give to the rapefugees.

Please take the clique of narcissistic holier than though indie devs.

Also all the journalists of Kotaku, Mary Sue, Jezebel and Polygon.

You don't know, the dead can't tell and you didn't catch the Chisa Yomoda reference.

records himself reacting to what he's about to do, plays it when he's ready, shoots the monitor then he shoots himself.
it's kind of meta if you think about it

Country?

They dont have to payout pensions if they word the clauses well, that and most people have such shitty pensions outside the gov that its not worth keeping them alive to the gov as they are financial burdens.

twitter.com/i/moments/809838472861077504

DIVERSITY

No idea if they are pushing for euthanisation in other countries, they probably are though. Country is the netherlands if that's what you're asking

Was what I was asking. And canada will probably go for it too.

I only watched it once and didn't get it much
and I think you didn't get mine.

Val will defend this

Who is this semen demon?

Ben does it again

He can defend it. I will laugh at the absurdity of it.

What series is that?

Assuming you're serious, I'm going to do something I've never done before. I'm going to tell an user to NOT kill themselves. Don't do it, buddy. Unless you're going to Allahu Akbar Soros or Clinton, in that case, go ahead

Surely we all remember times when we were so unbearably alone that it felt like we and the people around us lived in different worlds. Maybe the 200,000th time we've come home from jobs we hated or gatherings we felt out of place in hit harder than the other 199,999 times, and the weight of our solitude in this world felt unmerciful. Perhaps nothing was going right in our short and uneventful lives and all we could do was watch in vexation as the realization of our ticking, dying time as mortals slipped by our fingers in the form of tears that no one but us cared to wipe away.

No matter how much we pace around with our aching heads and hearts, swearing in tears that something just had to give, nothing good happens and no one hears us.

Hate to be all YOLO on your baby smooth, perfectly shaven ass, but you really do only live once. Our lives are the only things we can really decide the fate of, whether we endure or throw it away. Dying and being put in a grave no one will tend to hurts me more than living a life no one cares for. At least in life, you still have the chance to change things, or you can just as easily stick to your vidya and waifus. At least we can find some sort of purpose. Hell, the reason why I got so good at playing guitar, good enough to make a living off of it is because I had nothing else and nobody else. When I was given tickets to sell for our shows, the band would be furious when I didn't give anything out or invite anyone, but the truth was that I just didn't have anyone who would come see me.

Here I am now, with a much better life, making money doing what I love, and I got the most powerful waifu in these threads. If a faggot like me can do it, a faggot like you can do it too. So don't kill yourself.

Faggot.

I fucking hate his drawings. He has to explain everything he draws with text, in the drawing he just made.

it gets better

Was it a stiletto, because those are dangerous? Because if it was a flat shoe it would be funnier.

High heel shoes are vicious.
Ban assault shoes!

She had to bring him to heel.

Maou Jou de Oyasumi

Yea I am sure she made it perfectly clear she wanted it by wearing what she did. Fucking disgusting "witnesses". Not saying that death is justified if all he did was grope her once but im pretty sure thats not what actually happened.

Carlos you cheeky cunt

twitter.com/CasualFennec/status/809705901984796672

fucking 2016

Not Val, but something there seems fishy. A woman hits someone on the head and he dies? You can trust me that there is more to the story. Someone does not die that easily.

Also, I don't know about the laws in france, but here in Germany you actions must be justifiable. You can't go on a rampage just because someone hurt you.

Probably. But a stilleto heel in the right place could be fatal.

Let me stop you right there. I'm a (probably) soon-to-be former NEET, but I'm far from depressed since I started taking meds and getting my life straight.
But I feel I should because I did most unbearably autistic thing and witnessed something so painfully, unspeakably pathetic.

Fucking furries.

Still not that easy, especially for normal people in a normal case. The way I see it she probably hit him after he was passed out on the floor.

From what I understand what got her charged with murder were not that she defended herself, but that she kept hitting him after she knocked him out.
The bystanders probably didn't help because at the time they realized what was going on he was already lying on the ground.

Well, she's charged, doesn't mean she'll get convicted; supposedly any lawyer would very easily get her to walk free. She did kill somebody, which makes it normal to do something about it. Again : doesn't at all implies she'll get in the slightest punished for it, nor does it mean nothing will happen. French justice tends to actually be efficient at trying to talk to all parties and understand the human elements of what happened before the judge gives a full verdict.
Although if she kept hitting the guy even though he stopped that is a bit overboard

The story is that she kept hitting and hitting and hitting. The skull isn't that solid if you hit as hard as you can user. You can do some serious damage, and if someone gets hit on the head and loses consciousness you need to immediately call 911 because that is tremendously worrying. It's not surprising at all.

Yea I am sure at that point you are going to be pretty scared/filled with adrenaline because someone is going to rape you.

Read the fucking article mate
she stopped once he was unconscious.

Most of them do or they wouldn't have thousands of dollars to blow on comissions.
They gave Fenoxo over half a million dollars to make his furries in space game because they wanted to start with their OC characters. It's only a text game and he doesn't even do the writing.

I'd rather die thanks.

I think there are charges (in canada at least) for excessive defense into murder.

You're right.

I should never have made friends again. I should have stayed alone. Alone there's some certainty of what's to come, with people, there's uncertainty, doubt.

But then, despite the new pain, I've learnt something because I went with others, I would never have experienced certain things if it wasn't for them encouraging me.

Ignore all that. I'll tell you what, it's really quite odd that someone who's got their suicide planned out should spend an evening telling you not to do it. What a marvelous model of contradictions, that I, despite my desire for an exit, can find a reason for you to endure.

That's it, I'm arrogant enough to assume my logical analysis can't be defied to give me a reason to continue. The arrogance lies in the assumption that we can find a reason for you to carry on, because we all want you to.

Fake and gay?

First several paragraphs lack punctuation. After that, Reddit spacing.

ARCHIVE DAMMIT

Welcome to the shit quality of political cartoons.

you know how many people walk around with a knife just waiting to be attacked so they can have some fun? You ever been to a gym? I am pretty sure that this innocent girl didn't just accidentally kill that man. We have those laws here for a reason.

In France as well. In most countries self-defense (legitimate defense in france) is perfectly allowed as long as it's comparable to the gravity of the danger. In this case the lawyer merely needs to showcase that the presumed risk she was facing was legitimate.

ARCHIVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know how if a stronger and probably faster human being is set on raping you you probably wouldnt stop until he was incapable of pursueing you? She also didnt carry a weapon, she used a fucking shoe to stop him.

Try having to stand around in a hugbox filled with autists and degenerates that will never realize how despicable and pathetic they are and that you'll never be able to speak up if you don't want to inconvenience yourself if you stay with them.
I'm not thinking of suicide and it's passed, anyways.

Also

I am, I still wanted to help

This been posted yet? Honey Badgers lawsuit update.

Good evening, motherfuckers.

Here's their podcast talking about how it went.
I'm going over it now.

It's been on my mind the more we approach January. Can't believe that it's a month away now

Not if the country has equal force laws, where a woman using a weapon in self-defence against a professional boxer twice her size could be charged for assault because "lol you had an unfair advantage, why couldn't you just punch him"

But in that case it would be justifiable. Using that weapon would be her only chance to survive. But in the case above this woman somehow managed to kill the guy using nothing but her shoe, there is something fishy going on there.

Also keep in mind that in the end of the day your case is presented to a judge, this judge is not a robot or animal. If they think your actions were fine you will get away free.

oi cock gooblers, is true that Fish Sticks shitty not tetris 3D is getting nominated for best puzzle and best Vr game at some award?

archive.is/p2QYL

Really ? Sounds dumb. The principle of self-defense is that you're in direct and obvious danger.
In France, the law requires for it to be in self-defense :
- an unjust attack against you or someone else
- an immediate response, happening right as it's taking place
- an appropriate response to the given risk
Since the first two are obvious in the case of that girl killing her attacker, the third one is the one to be debated, and only an investigation could tell; but if we're to assume she hit him and stopped when he lost consciousness, and used a shoe and not a knife or a gun (thus I doubt she would've been expecting to kill the guy), it's very unlikely she'll be accused of murder.

Good for them, frankly.

But WE'RE the ones with "invisible privilege."

Are you retarded? She got assaulted by one of the numale hipsters there and then a few faggots got caught on video covering it up.

SJW pls

That reminds me of a story from /k/ where an anons father worked in undercover in law enforcement or something and infiltrated a militia group to build a case against them. After a while the group starts to get more and more extreme and people fall away until only the most hardcore members are left and they plan to make a move against the government. At that point the father's agency has enough evidence for a bust and move in but before the father can reveal his identity another member does so first, and everyone's confused. It turns out that the only members left in the militia were all undercover agents running their own investigation. They kept egging each other on and escalating the group hoping to make a case but they unknowingly ran off all the regular members leaving them as a bunch of cops and feds planning to attack the US government.

Rami is the one aggro I don't have figured. Pretty much everyone else, I can tell how much is stupidity and how much is malice, but he's still a cypher.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/16/newsweek-nyc-hate-hoax-highlights-pressures-muslims/

Newsweek keeps getting more cucked the sizere shit now this

I think he's stupidity wrapped in pretentiousness.

Fuck the ducks, give me more Zootopia. It's tailor-made for a series.

ebin.

Hi Smuglypuff!

There's nothing pointing to the man being an immigrant, Geller is just posting about it and insinuating this has anything to do with rapefugees in order to spread propaganda. You got Bezmenoved.

Smarten up nigger

Isn't Lauren Southern legally a man in Canuckistan, basically trans?

yes

Rami is the quintessential clique-fag socialite. He is not really a malicious person at all. He doesn't enjoy ruining his enemies/random people the way, say, Randi Harper does. Neither is he a zealot high on righteous wrath the way, say, MovieBlob is.
His primary motivation is to be part of the cool kids club. I think he actually started out with a genuine wish to help struggling indie developers by establishing places where they could help each other with development ideas, marketing and so on which is not an inherently bad thing unless reviewers/press and platform-holders get involved in the club as well.
At some point he got seduced to the "dark side" as he realized it's much comfier and easier to spew stale talking points at various events and regurgitate bullshit at various lecturing gigs than to do any real game development or marketing. So now he is just a empty-headed talking head with ethnic hipster cred. He will defend the clique because it's his present meal ticket and I don't think he really want to go back to indie game development/marketing/community relations again as those things require real effort and brains.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/265146/sam-harris-and-collapse-counter-jihad-left-robert-spencer

Oh seriously?

Come the fuck on Harris

NicheGamer drama has reached leddit.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5iqj6g/ethics_does_any_one_know_whats_going_on_with/

Get your drama while it's still hot.

Come to think of it, I have actually noticed Niche getting slower and the comments turning into Holla Forums

I hope she sues the university too for conpiracy to cover up. I know I would.

He is literally "friend of the noble who fellates the cock so much he has cock breath" tier.

Yes, and they negelect to adress him as such which is 2 years in prison.

take me with you

The only thing that was copied was the PR blurb that everyone else copied form the email.

Oh and in another big surprise, KiA wants to blacklist Breitbart yet again.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5ir78d/meta_breitbart_and_the_blacklist/

You know what to do

reddit is fucking gay shill-kun
nobody gives a fuck about it except for you

It's still funny to see how every time those discussions pop up, Goons just come crawling out the woodwork to insult people and try to dictate what KiA does. Not that Reddit isn't already complete fucking trash or anything.

Ignore all relevant things going on and blogpost like a faggot?

So tl;dr he's an opportunist.

Explains a lot how he can hang out with the Nichegamer & Basedgamer crew for pictorials without coming to blows.

KiA is gay, that place has a shitload of users who defend microtransactions like the skins in cs:go and dlc's like in Payday 2.

I don't know if they are paid shills, retarded or people just generally think that those are okay, but something is wrong with KiA. Also KiA is so retarded they started labeling themselves alt-right after media called gg alt-right.

But then again there are also a shitload of retards on Holla Forums. Considering how there is always a thread about overwatch and right now even a thread about sfv.

wwwww

You mean the one completely shitting on it?

I haven't seen this tbh. I've just seen them say that "alt-right" means nothing and it's just another insult SJWs throw around.

Not everyone in that thread is shitting on it, also it proves that a lot of anons bought it even thought it was pretty clear that the game would suck. First because capcom is always gay and also because they censor shit.

It was obvious waifu bait and Holla Forums once again fall for it.

They defend it because of that. SJW's call them alt right, KiA thought alt right was something new they just came up with and started to defend it without even knowing what alt right is.

Back before I knew Gamergate was just a small facet of a civilization-wide culture war I reckoned Rami was one of the most likely aGGros to defect eventually.

Malik should have been President

You are over exaggerating a very small group of anons. Majority of people that were hyped for it at launch got refunds or pre-ordered then canceled it to get into the beta for free. Barely anyone in the fighting game threads talks about it unless it's to shit on it, the only time it really pops up is when there is a tourney stream. They're more focused on GGXrd, KoF XIV and T7. Hell, pokken and Nitroplus Blastzer gets more discussion going on then SFV.

There is like two people on the board that actually defend the game and you can tell who they are from their posting habits

archive.is/Jt9hE

Triggered feminists and SJWs costs one man's life-long business.

imgur.com/gallery/QbZmpc3
lol i'm such a nerd

Whoops, shouldn't have quoted that.

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

THIS IS NOT HARD

it's some idiot pretending to be me again

He'll defect once he can figure out where the proGG gravy train for indies is stationed.

Archive this for future prosperity:

We Don't Want Him Either.

archive.fo/1Y2pe

It's really like I'm reading a stereotypical religious puritan piece.

This is generally untrue in my experience. Any discussion of alt right is only if the media labels them alt right and they laugh and reject the notion. Many KiA users unironically complain about alt right "racism" and such. I have no idea where you get the idea that KiA wants anything to do with alt right beyond laughing at the left making it a boogieman.

Always ask why they want to be the religious right.

Never accept the labels your enemy makes up for you

The fuck. All she does is clean the windshield. The camera is just at an angle to show her cleavage.

I also like how no one talks about Aranea.

Even simpiler: take your enemies "advice" under complete scrutiny. It can almost always be ignored.

What a fucking faggot.

I wan 2 fug Erin

archive.is/Fi6dn

Who?

My public opinion on a public, open platform got open scrutiny from a group of people, oh no.

Considering how dishonest the media is, never compromise on any of the media's demands. People don't want to admit that a lot of the narratives on gamergate worked in some way, as in to frame the discussions that go on around it. In some ways we got trapped into constantly talking about "harassment" and such because instead of ignoring it we tried to argue against it in good faith (to be fair, wish so many people in gamergate at the time, such narratives were impossible to avoid, but still ideally). Sometimes co-opting the enemy's term can be funny but often it makes you very easy to make narratives and propaganda about.

STOP CUCKING GILDA

But that's her natural state.

Your first two posts are talking about Koreans

Vivian would never hurt Gilda's feelings, and you know it. That's not her natural state.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

The kettle is very black here. And using your position to act like a stereotypical noble telling the commoners that they are stupid as they only start to rebel, stupid idea.

You you're admitting Vivian is that weak-willed to be seduced and used by Erin?

???

archive.is/yj0VR

Don't have an opinion one way or another about that Politico's decision regarding Julia Loffe, but remember that Sam Biddle does the exact same thing to others many times before: getting them fired over tweets. These people have no self awareness, their arrogance blinds them of it. It's all fun and games of internet activism disguised as "journalism" until the same comes right back at them.

Not to mention the whole notion of dogpiling on the internet is silly to me. They treat online interactions as dangerous when they are probably the least dangerous thing unless someone goes out of their way to find your personal information, which is far rarer then most people think.

It fits perfectly.

BRING BACK BULLYING

MAKE BULLYING GREAT AGAIN!

Nah, they just legitimately believe that it's perfectly okay for them to do it. "No bad tactics," etc.

YOU WILL RESPECT the Morality Police.

so what was Julia Loffe's tweet

why would you staple this retarded cuck obsession to Viv and Gilda

Retards never learn. At least their shit is effortless to tear apart.

Just watch and there will always be some crucial error that let's you know to completely smash them. Puritans and feminazis should have completely lost by now.

archive.fo/nE1pK

That's psychotic, chronic shitpost

Article archive: archive.fo/7eHKc

Why do these people project their incest fantasies to their opponents? Trump is gonna make anime real, but shit, none of that incest shit.

Since I see that WWIII might be on the horizon because of the uptick in Anti-Russia propaganda, It's been fun with you beautiful bastards until now…
THREAD THEME!

It's because projection is how they sleep at night.

What kind of nonsensical bullshit is this? They're not doubling down fast enough with pissing people off.

Does anyone know where biddle got hired at? I think disnod should haunt him forever.

I really hope that a lot of "journalists" start losing their jobs for saying stupid shit.

That gif looks like she kicked him so hard he started shitting blood.

They only will when people start demanding it/eating away at their wallets. Disnod should haunt biddle until he is 100% unemployable.

That's Shibata-tier badassery right there.

So we're gonna get 8 years of this aren't we

Holla Forums is proud of their shitposting Emperor.

The Intercept.

twitter.com/samfbiddle

Do we still have all those screencaps and archives of Sam Biddle talking about poisoning/killing his neighbors noisy dogs?

Haha Holy shit, I started watching now and already it's off to a bad start

We should. He just is a walking disaster, why anyoune would hire him after costing gawker both its status and over 7 figures is beyond me.

I thought that was some weird hypothetical where he claimed kicking dogs wasn't immoral? I don't remember him talking about any specific dogs.

He thought by clearing his tweets he could hide his terrible personality.

HE WAS WRONG

archive.today/NeQfK

archive.today/7iL11

archive.today/rvchU

archive.today/jzlBf

archive.today/gzQmN

archive.today/1U3gT

archive.today/BlMbn

archive.today/LRGHB

archive.today/KeZtr

Shall we bring the wrath of disnod upon him again?

Who DQ XI here?

Fucking over-horned elven chijo slut rapists

when's it due?

I want to get excited but then I remember how cucked to hell the localization will be and that I can't read jap

Also
Damn, I was hoping it was gonna be another solo adventure like the first game.

I want orcesses raping prettyboy shota elves.

Cue the slutty elf stalking the orc who wants to be left alone manga.

Can't find the right image, so have something close.

Close enough.

Thats the series.

So apparently this is a thing now.
us-amazon.icims.com/jobs/440760/discipline-lead,-player-behavior---amazon-game-studios/job?mobile=false&width=1403&height=1200&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240

Poor orcs, the only good thing about them was NTR rape on elves, and now they lost their only advantage because elves were fucking sluts and they started to enjoy being raped

You haven't heard of Amazon going to the vidya business? they bought Double Helix Games, the guys behind the Killer Instinct reboot, now they want to recruit people to do some social engineering on "toxic" players.

Thanks mate, I'm going to save these since I could never re-find them.

Didn't they talk about buying oyua at one point before razer bought them. I remember something about amazon shopping around for an android game console.

I know I am throwing stones in a glass house as the image I posted was from a series that had a lot of cuckqueaning, iirc. I do hold double standards on that, though.

Why would anyone buy the Ouya? The entire thing about android games is that they are mobile, otherwise they tend to be inferior to console or PC games.

#GoebbelsLaw always plays itself, I see.

NTR a shit but there are two exceptions and that is when it's on elves and Alunya.

That was the point of the Ouya. They wanted to bring the Ouya to bring Android games to home console for normal fags and get indies an easy console to develop for.
Honesty the Ouya seems like a quality filter for android games. If you really wanted it on their you would have to redesign you game to match the controller and to stop the flow of low quality games and clones.

I forgot about most of that stuff. I don't think he actually did anything, but as you say what an terrible personality.

… Continue.

I didn't realize how much of this there was.

Is this official?

But we all hope so.

no, but that's a good thing. It means we live to see if it will officially happen in his next short

you still don't get a sequel

countercucking is an exception as well.

How has your day been? Mine's been going great.
I caught the mouse that's been disrupting my quiet life, I celebrated with a hawaiian pizza, and I'll release Campbell into the wild when the rain stops.

Is this how 2017 is shaping up huh

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt!!!!

In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane.

twitter.com/whoaIknowkungfu/status/810002879826329600

Revisionism at its worse. The male re-education camps by colleges and universities, young boys being feminized forcibly and drugged in schools for being boys because being a girl is the gold standard of academia. These people need to be removed from the gene pool.

I wish I looked like a girl and had the girly figure but kept my cock

>wanting to be a trap
what are you, gay?

We all do user

It's not gay if I fuck guys while in trap mode, right? it's just what nature intended

Pic 1 is what you wanna be
Pic 2 is what you would be

You can read the manga he's working on. I've started reading it today and I'm get the vibe of his elf and orc shorts in it.

I know, It's not fair.

I'm not that fat. Actually, I'm very skinny, it's just that I can't quite look the part. I tried too.

What does this translate to?

Yeah this is a lot like A Friendly orc's Daily Life

When I first saw the thumbnail of the one on the left, I immediately thought it was something normalizing pedophilia. This is better, but not good either.

its an offer to an unseen human for help out of the forest(or swamp) and about how she'd take him home since its so late, but her parents are there.

Oh is it the 'Revolution' where killing millions of people, fuck everything up then build the NWO right top of the blood drenched pile of corpses?

Kindly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences may befall to the people that you love and respect.

Hatred does not bear fruit.

No waifu, no gf.
Wat do

You got friends? Family? Pets?
Same applies to those.

mangapark.me/manga/zannen-jokanbu-black-general-san-jin-mugenjin

I love this. Its everything I wanted.

Read it

I like 3D men though, preferably a Holla Forumsirgin who's not hideously ugly or fat.

All my friends left me. My family is old, weak, and sick. And I think my cat hates me, she bites me everyday.

Still no waifu

What have you done?

Being born

AT LEAST I'M NOT ANTHONY BURCH

Amazingly, I never had any problem talking to girls.

Me too, I talked with a girl last Tuesday at McDonald when I ordered a chicken burger

I usually talk about fashion and things with them, occasionally video games if they like them.

I already tried that and it wasn't good. I was unconscious for a day and lost some memories.

I usually talk about my order or my bank account with them, occasionally ask direction if they around me when I lost.

twitter.com/i/moments/809921180069076992

Oh fuck

god bless rapeman

So, it turns out that the mouse I caught was missing its arms. I spent the better part of a month matching wits with a crippled rodent.
At least I'm not Anthony burch.
Also, I am still convinced that it was a stand user.

Are you the user who told me that you have stand user under your house's oven about a week ago?
How'd you catched the damn rat?
Check if it's missing it's one eye too.

So I just went out with friends and saw Rogue One.

It was okay. Not great.

MAIN OVEN APPEARS TO BE FIXED AT THE MOMENT

Yes I am. It was a mouse, and I just used one of those catch and release traps with a carrot and some peanut butter for bait. And no, it isn't missing an eye as well, just both its arms.

Acid ur a faget
and ur waifu a shit and ur a shit too

You just catched some other mouse's waifu
Did you kill it?
DO IT NOW

I released it. Also, campbell was a male mouse.

Campnell had a hard life
ur a big guy

I would have kept it as a pet and gave the armless one a lifetime of easy cheese and fresh water.

Just watched it too, also because friends wanted to see it. Likely the last disney sw movie I will pay money for though.
It wasn't terrible but it wasn't that good either.
There was one moment in the Jedha city aka Jedi Mecca city scene, during the attack on the storm trooper convoy where I'm not sure if the director was trying to virtue signal or be ambiguous but it was kinda funny. All it needed was a voicever addition edit of ALLAAAAH UAACKBAR and it would fit right in.

I'm not allowed to keep pets. Especially ones that might have the ability to kill me.
Also, it's a myth that mice eat cheese. They tend to prefer fruits, nuts and seeds, and if pushed, will eat each other.

That doesn't always apply. It is nice to think that the court will side with you just because you are right but many people still go to jail even if they were in the right. Pic related is a very good example of a case where being right didn't work.

Appropriate response is purely subjective. One court may decide that using a weapon against an unarmed suspect may be over the line, another may consider maiming is over the line and another may consider killing to be over the line. What you WANT to be the line does not necessarily mean that is what the court will decide. That is why many police officers in the US simply magdump into suspects, because the number of bullets in a magazine is an objective measure and because if the suspect dies then at least he can't counter-sue for the damage caused by being shot. But that is for guns, which most people in the EU don't have, so you end up having no objective measure to protect you, even hitting someone once can be viewed subjectively based on the area you hit them in like whether you hit them in the shin or in the trachea.

I had the same thought.

Highlight of the movie was Vader tearing shit up in that bit near the end. Holy shit he looked like an evil juggernaut, perfectly befitting his character.

Tarkin's CGI face was so bad though. Looked like something from a vidya CS or a Pixar movie spoof of SW. Made me think of the CGI fight scenes from the Matrix sequels. Leia looked good though.

Also Appabend was right, I literally forgot every name of every main character right after walking out. I even asked one of my group "Hey, name three of the heros in that film we just saw."

He could only remember Lin. I immediately reverted to calling them "the chick, the spic, Jet Li, and the droid" because I can't remember anything else about them.

Like all the other post-OT movies, the slow drama parts are outright boring and/or nonsensical, and the action scenes are so long and over the top that you can't remember anything that happened 5 seconds later. Overall it was okay, but very forgettable.

Well, true, but justice needs to be something that deals in humans, which implies adapting a sentence, a verdict, an understanding, to the people it concerns. The law needs to be objective, but trust justice to be just.
"Objective" justice doesn't exist, because you'll always end up with a situation where a technicality between two human beings will justify interpreting the situation radically differently.
That's why not just anyone gets to be a judge or a lawyer.

archive.is/Qgy9r

archive.is/f04ot

Germany wants to control the media. I didnt know Joseph Goebbels was back from the dead.

Did anyone notice the face of the character(?) playing Leia? When she smiled, it reminded me of Fiona from Schrek (when she was an Ogre).

Objective rulings most certainly exist. For example if I have four cars registered and the law says I am only allowed to have three registered then the verdict that I have one more than the law permits is an objective one. What I am saying here is not "hurr durr justice is subjective" but rather that laws that state the need for "adequate force" are in their very nature subjective. And due to the law being subjective, the trial will inevitably become an emotional manipulation game of whose tears are the saddest.

Is it the same shit as The Force Awakens?

True, might've badly expressed myself. Obviously in some cases you can just go full "objective ruling" since it's very simple and was clear from the get go. I meant to argue that expecting justice to be ONLY that would be unfair and ridiculous.
Regarding the "emotional manipulation", that's why justice takes so long and requires so many people to take care of it. If someone crying "manipulates" you during the hearings, then when you read the testimony again later you won't be prone to emotional dumbness like that.
A prosecutor's job is to remind you of the "objective" part of the law and the gravity of breaking it; a lawyer's is to never allow you to forget those are human beings standing there. A judge's, thus, is to appropriately associating the two. Sometimes it proves difficult, if not even causes mistakes, but it's better than a robot.

Pretty much. The main character is less Mary Sue but the plot still manages to be overall boring.

The droid is the only character with any real personality. The rest are as wooden and forced as EPII Anakin.

I made a pic. polite sage for OT

Damn, I was hoping for more variety in what they were trying to do with the series.

Droid was probably the best character. I can't really remember their names either. The headstronk chick, the spic, the blind ex jedi temple guard slash shaolin space monk that isn't a jedi but sorta jedi-ish, and his friend the Heavy Blaster Machinegunner\sometimes shotgunner. Old Crazy Ghostdog who does a very strange accent that is neither fish or fowl. And a bunch of characters from the original trilogy sometimes in CGI mocap. The costume dept did a great job replicating the 70s SW look. Storywise though, meh somewhat slightly better than TFA maybe but definitely not a must see in cinema IMO.

The tropical island imperial data record planet is, well the interior shot is very OG SW looking but the exterior shot is somewhat jarring. I half expect the Black Pearl Pirate ship to make a cameo, tropical beach and palm trees in SW universe is weird to me.

Except that in many cases you don't get that. I know it may seem like a meme at this point but defences like "he was a gud boi, gettin his life on track" are pretty much the primary defence in many court cases in the US due to the fact that they work. That is most likely how the Austrian Supreme Court was tricked into declaring that "there wasn't sufficient evidence the defendant knew the boy didn't consent" because I have yet to see a country with a law stating that you can let someone off the hook simply because the guy being stabbed didn't make it clear enough that he didn't want to be stabbed or that you can get away with running someone over while drunk driving because you didn't know that drunk driving was illegal.

WARMING UP OVEN FOR BREAD
Title:Konosuba RPG Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=Or8maZAZ_k8Published on Feb 12, 2016

I'm aware it can be abused, but again, you can have a system that considers people guilty if they have done something regardless of the circumstances, which will fuck up a massive amount of people who either didn't deserve it or were incapable to defend themselves properly; or you can accept that sometimes you will let people go unpunished even though they deserved to go to jail because doing otherwise might run the risk of being unjust.
The risk of being unjust is enough of a hindrance in many courts of law and while debatable it is entirely acceptable to accept it as a good thing.
I don't blame people for demanding a more "thorough" or "objective" court system of course though.
That "I didn't know the boy didn't consent" affair by the way, I haven't read in full, so I'll be honest I'm somewhat convinced there HAS to be more to it than what clickbait articles share about it. The boy had to be 17 which is illegal only in America which is why they reported it as "a boy" in the US, or some shit like that. Frankly I fail to see how any judge could go "yeah after all he couldn't tell guize, this six years old wasn't crying hard enough" or some shit.

/fringe/ here this is important
This general and board as a whole has fallen into a spiritual trap. Do not reply to identities like Val or Miranda, avoid them whenever possible. They have fallen into a spiritual trap of self-need and they can't get out of it unless they choose to become better themselves, which might never happen if you keep feeding them attention.
Thanks for your time.

Too tired to even fucking notice. TOPKEK.

You're telling people not to pay attention to me or Marche by feeding us attention yourself user.
Also,
Also, what does /fringe/ have to do with that ?

user I don't even

They're already weirdoes, even by our reckoning.

/fringe/ or the miranda-worshipping furry and the french namefag?

Yes.

Pic related?

I don't think Jews were ever cannibals. In fact, I think all abrahamic religions condemn cannibalism, even the Sand Niggers.

You're really into bread security, huh

Well, not literal cannibalism, just making comparisons with with antiGGs' and the interesting overlap they have with the "kingmakers" lurking in the shadows tendency to sell each other out at the slight shift of the winds.

On that tangent, I'm fully expecting certain antiGG elements switching over to GG by January 20, assuming we're not bathing in nuclear hellfire before then.

Moviediabeetus might be certifiably bonkers. Everything else you wrote is likely spot on.
Rami appears to be a dunce that is at least savvy enough to know how to cash in on the current year socjus scam. As another user said don't be surprised, and expect rats like him to jump ship when the general public opinion sways more towards anti-pc.

You never know

That god damn honking sound.

stop pretending to be me idiot

hello?

SPIRITUAL TRAPS GO AWAY
AND UR FURRY

D-DELET THIS

If you're bored, you should check the star citizen thread. The webms in it are pure unfiltered magic.

It really sounds like he says "shut everything" repeatedly.

DEGAY THIS

Good evening motherfuckers!

H-hello?

Borrar este

archive.is/LM89S
archive.is/6W6r6
archive.is/WdLgO
archive.is/Lup5w

Since bread is almost dead, I'm going post these old screencaps from the election that I never posted. They are from the neogaf thread during their meltdown. You can just see the moment when they become fullblown ideologues and more radicalized.

Actually, screencap number 2 isn't that bad, he's just more befuddled that some minorities aren't part of the hivemind.

archive.is/iHlaZ
archive.is/vv0nF
archive.is/KpZBJ
archive.is/0mDQu

Anyways, these caps show the very, very few users that get it. But they were obviously generally ignored.

Here's a video with a fairly accurate typology of various SJW's. Rami would fit under the "asian/latino opportunist" category.
The vid is made by a flaming faggot from New York who is sick and tired of feminists infiltrating his community.

The what now? I didn't even hear this existed. I'm guessing it's RPGMaker tier.

I'm sorry, user. Know that the forever alone are never truly alone. We'll always have each other.

How the fuck did it move around? Did it walk on stumps? Did it learn to walk on two legs?

Well if he's aware of the harm he witnesses and enables and does nothing about it, it's still malice, isn't it? And I was just reminded of the perfect description for his current "job": developerer.

It's because cheese is too rich for mice; it causes their blood to overheat, which can cause illness or death depending on how much they ate.

Note that rats are considerably more robust, and have fewer problems eating stuff like that, though given their digestion it's still not too healthy.

It's almost like there is a major disconnect between the radical lunatics in the middle east and the people who just want to live faithfully in a place that's not a shithole.

We don't want them here any more than you do, and Hillary would let them in so they could kill us for not being "faithful" enough.

slow bread today

HOW CAN HE BE SO JUST!?

Well, yeah. The point of Hillary doing that is to sow discord and fear. Both make populations easier to control.

here's a TL;DW version

Thanks doc.

I remember when liberals were anti-war

Shit, I don't think I've seen that image since 2 years ago. Feels like a lifetime ago now.

God just please stop his suffering

Lets face it the only way Russia would win a war against the US is a nuclear attack
And I'm sure going to war with a country who is number 1 in nuclear arms isn't a bad idea
Yeah no liberals thats a good idea lets go to war with russia
What could go wrong

Aren't these the same idiots who gave bush a hard time with the iraq war?

This is Poe's Law, right? No way someone can be that blatantly stupid when it comes to the idea of war, especially between US and Russia.

I watched it yesterday, it was indeed pretty meh. Darth Vader was pretty cool though. The main character wasn't entertaining but I wouldn't call her a mary sue. In fact, I don't think she even did anything or significance in the movie at all besides that speech at the rebel meet up.
The villain was also pretty bad. He was literally general special snowflake. He had a white uniform with a cape for no reason, had special black stormtrooper guards that were useless for no reason, I think they were supposed to be dark troopers, and was just dumb. Why would you go deal with intruders yourself when you're not even a good fighter?

Nooo, we were supposed to have memed you into a unJUST state. Why has mememagic abandoned brendan

Pure coincidence

I think Jews for Hillary might be bait
and the idiot underneath took it

Should of archived when you had the chance

Their dreams of making history were taken from them by their own hubris by racist, sexist, homophobic Trump supporting Russians. If the electoral college doesn't meet their demands to vote Hillary in, then the leftists are like totally obliged to wage war against their opponents or you are a bigot and stuff

The jews are losing their influence over the US (via media manipulation). All the countries that are on the land that make up "Greater Israel" are destabalized and weak. While everyone else is busy fighting an imaginary war, who would notice the acquisition of a little land. :^)

Oops. Forgot to unsage.

The interview has just started and it already sounds like he is going to cry

ffs… Why is everybody so dedicated on ruining games?

Bread sure is slow today. Anyway, here's some concept art for Holla Forums's weapons.

>>>/vivian/2013

anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/154598200988/concept-art-for-vs-weapons
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/810201583506038784
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5iw2yr/project_socjus_v_concept_art/

Second pic. Come over here!

Elbow blades are the dumbest thing ever but I still really like them.

sorry in advance, why the blade arm doesn't have a 180° turn?

like, the blade turns 180° depending on the attack

My brother from another mother.

Will there be any joke weapons, like a golden arm that deals less damage?

Perhaps the SJWs have a weapon called "joke". It just falls flat and does not damage because nobody gets it.

Looks like a troll/parody account.

archive.is/1aj2o

They have a lot to learn from Godfrey.

That just about sums up my feelings on the subject.

Mite b cool. I'll ask our artist to do some concepts of it.

None planned so far, but there should be an unarmed mode where Holla Forums just punches things.

That's it for me, I gotta go to sleep. 'Night anons.

Goodnight. Have a happy Festivus.

nn and enjoy you dubs

bread is in oven
releasing at 700 or page 15

The magic got disrupted when Kek went and saved Kanye instead before Moloch's minions lobotomize the nigger. Now we have to start over for Brendan Frasier.

it requires extra animation, I understand if it's not feasible

hello?

Hey

dereto desu

!SIHT ETELED

Don't delete that

I blame Paradox.

Stay oot 'ae the central belt, ya pricks.

This is way too damn obvious

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS!?

Its actually used by normalfags now, at least where I live

holy shit, did you all die or something?

archive.is/7iQWu

The escapist is having a livestream right now
twitch.tv/escapistmagazine
They are collecting money for charity, so if you miss old GG charities like that, don't hesitate to help out !

Hey, thats me

>Corporate America: We will sell a t-shirt made by women bunked 20 to a room in a sweatshop in a third-world country to benefit a group that beats people in the streets for extremely petty reasons, but don't you dare oppose them

lolwut

archive.is/lacTG

Is that Ed Miliband in the thumbnail?

The annoying parts of her spergout is, if games journalism is as bad as she admits, doesn't that fucking mean the accusations against gamergate's rallying cry being a false flag bound to be false too, since they were carried out entirely by… games journalists ? I swear to god.

webm ready

Boy, it's been so long that this line has been thrown out that I'm actually fucking mad about it.
I'M SORRY, BUT GAMERGATE WEREN'T THE ONES GOING AROUND CALLING EVERYONE WHO DISAGREED WITH THEM MISOGYNIST, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, ISLAMAPHOBIC, NAZIS, HITLER, AND LITERALLY ISIS INSTEAD OF REFUTING THEIR ARGUMENTS!

Horee sheeit, the insanity is real.
archive.is/Zy2Jt

Perfect summary, but add "colored, impovirshed" in front of women

Wow, that is tons of blame shifting.

Oh, and did they say any money will go to blm, if not they arw making money off the controversy, not funding the terrorist group.

Well, either one's pretty bad.

NEW BREAD

I think it's just time to end journalism entirely.

last for benis

archive.is/KgGtU

Most j-school do not even teach basic journalism concepts and principles anymore. I know one in my area that is proud to put emphasis on 'life experience as a minority and or volunteer experience in NGO preferably in different countries' over basic qualication in their journalism program enrollment.

alunya a shit
I hate her so much

MORTAL KOMBAT!
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
MORTAL KOMBAT!