Diablo 1 anniversary dungeon in Diablo 3

Not even Blizzard fanboys can make this look good. By the way, this guy was pretty big on defending Blizzard games for a while (He's been mixed with Legion being shit).

Other urls found in this thread:

strangebytes.com/index.php/projects/1-diablo-1-windows-7-vista-patch=60
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well what's good about D1 has little to nothing to do with the dungeon layout, so obviously remaking the dungeon in D3 isn't going to do anything. Of course what I'm seeing in that video doesn't even look like a D1 dungeon to begin with.

What's good about D1 is it's not a game about grinding loot for the sake of grinding better loot. The loot's there, but you use it to get further into the dungeon. Playing the game the way it's intended doesn't even allow grinding AT ALL. Nothing respawns unless you start a new game.

remember selling your entire equipment and inventory just to get a slightly better sword that will let you keep delving deeper just to die next to a traitorous coop mate who helps himself with your very own sword? fun times

Like that matters to Actiblizz

Just like Diablo.

Is it still a pain in the Nads to get Diablo 1 running outside of a virtual machine?

That looks like utter trash. If Blizzard want to 'respect' the legacy of the games that built their empire, they could start by releasing decent games.

or killing themselves.

Fuck you too, blizzard.

just get the diablo HD mod, you get all the cut content plus 60fps

they are?

It's basically a Diablo1 re-skin using the D3 engine. No change in D3 gameplay and no change Diablo1 quests. So the difference is AESTHETIC only.

>he also has the worst fucking taste imaginable his entire apartment is pretty much wallpapered in RWBY posters, and he even plays D&D 4e

i expected nothing and was still disappointed

wasn't that discontinued?

i think so, but it had an enormous print run, so it's still pretty easy to find

what I mean mr. quads is that I'd imagine a no taste faggot would just cling to whatever is the newest edition. he just seems really behind the times.

You could emulate the PS1 port if getting it to run is too hard.
I was able to play it on Vista so I didn't bother with emulation.

we tried 5e when it came out and he found it too confusing, so, you know

How and why did these people get jobs making video games? I sees no point in half-assing their entire life away.

because they've never had to actually worry about any of their stuff failing before. WoW's success is effectively welfare for unfit developers at Blizzard.

Oh please, don't give them that much credit. It'll never be as fun as Diablo 2 Necro is.

No, it's easy. Use this to be able to run it on a modern OS and to play in a window if you desire. You can also change the window resolution so it's not stuck at 640x480.
strangebytes.com/index.php/projects/1-diablo-1-windows-7-vista-patch=60

The class is just a neutered version of the D2 necro that's a tryhard, emo faggot (I dunno if the Necro has socjus shit in his story, but I won't be surprised if NuBlizzard thew some socjus-Tumblr shit on the Necro).

come again? you don't actually play your own character in this game?

Why do people put facecam on every video these days? Why would I need to see face of someone on a video about diablo?

You play as some retarded nephalim in 3 who is supposed to save/doom the world after RoS (despite this, the Witch Doctor and lolCrusader were the only ones with unique dialogue that was actually good). What I meant was the special dialogue the Necro has probably contains some socjus bullshit.

which is based on literally nothing except your own pessimism. i mean, i'm not trying to make excuses for d3 or blizzard on the whole, we all know they're objectively shit, but for all its faults d3 hasn't really pushed an "agenda" of any kind the way EA or bioware does

FUCKING SPITTER DOGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because it supports your brand and helps your audience connect with you better.
Or some stupid bullshit like that.

Because if you dont you get constantly bombarded with requests for one mostly from annoying ass kids who are able to bombard you all day every day.

Jesus Christ, how cancerous.

why bother with superb owl commercials when these fuckers crank out a million times more effective stuff for pennies.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Are there seperate credits for this new dungeon?
Cross reference them with the credits for the main game, chances are its either new people who are even less invested in the franchise then the people who made 3 or its just a skeleton crew from 3

that looks bland as all hell, should have just played the original with the HD mod.

Dogs don't attack with their paws. It would be rather something feline than canine.

In my defense, I can blame Legion and SocialJusticeWatch for my pessimism. It'll be a matter of time when Diablo will push an agenda.

how cucked is the writing in Legion? I kinda get off on seeing how terrible Warcraft has become.

Metzen, please contain your corruption fetish.

Sylvanas is the "Dindunuffinwrong" heroine with Illidan, and suddenly rules the Horde despite she's been a psychotic bitch that's been trying to kill everyone including her own people. Ysera and bunco of other likable characters get killed off due to corruption. Azeroth is a female titan or some stupid shit, and there's some retarded shit involving Sargeras not being pure evil or something. Oh, and Thrall's all emo, and somehow punished for killing his Orc Hitler nephew (Garrosh).

There might be more to it, but I stopped following the retarded story after Pandaland. For some reason, the Legion developers though adding Fembuster Gnomes in a mythic dungeon had more priority than fixing classes and specs that are almost unplayable in Legion.

I gotta see this.

it isn't cucked but it's pretty terrible. it's edgy as fuck with the new demon hunters, all the illidan fluff and sylvanas being in charge of something, and the class hall shit, at least for warriors and paladins is pretty ho-hum. let me put it this way: i actually genuinely had fun for a week getting my paladin from 100 to 110, then as soon as that happened and i realized that i had to go and grind one more zone, doing the same "kill x things to get y parts" quests to finish my class stuff i just unsubbed and took off.

that said, they're actually trying to turn the horde into villains again, and at this rate in three more expansions it might actually go back to open war between the two factions, but really i hope it dies before then

Good

They're animal type enemies so they're probably lizards but

FUCK SPITTER DOGS FUCK THEM

It's not really that interesting, it's just Millhouse Manastorm's (ex?)wife who's a boss in the revamped Violet Hold. I don't know where that guy got Fembusters from, she doesn't make any references to it and her attacks are just the usual gnomish inventions that explode.

Also you don't kill her, she runs away at the end to go murder Millhouse. Because of course when you're given a boss of the worst race in the game, you don't get to kill it because fuck you.

In Nu-Khara, there's a boss whose gimmick lets you use gnomes based on the Fembusters intsead of the original Ghostbusters. It shows you Blizzard's teams are full of Numale/Sjw employees who want to push their agendas or spite people who hated Fembusters or things they like.

I seriously doubt the writers intended for this interpretation. The writing in WoW seems to be nothing but pandering based on what hot opinions tend to rise to the top of the bubbling shit of the forums.

Everyone on their forums hated Garrosh, but that's really Blizzard's fault. He could have been an interesting leader who tries to learn from his mistakes, but nope. What disappoints me is the forums like Wrynne despite he was probably worse than Garrosh (rage-a-holic faggot with no personality, does jack shit even in Pandaland, failed miserably to do anything past Cata).

At least Garrosh did us a favor by killing annoying pandas. If you wanted to redeem Garrosh, have him come back like Illidan, and kill Sylvanas. It's a shame we'll never get to kill Sylvanas due to the sjws and her fucking fanbase.

Honestly I hate that the series every became focused on individual characters, regardless of how well or badly written they are. At the very least put the spotlight back on the world and it's factions as a whole if only because those things provide less melodramatic horseshit.

Garrosh might have been cool but then he bombed theramore, I dont know why, he threw a commander off a ledge for doing that and then he does it himself.

Fucking hypocrite.

They pretty much admitted that they had one thing in mind for Garrosh initially, that of a more-or-less rookie being thrust into command he didn't know what to do with, make some mistakes along the way, but learn from them and become a good leader in the end. But players during Cata hated that Thrall (who up until that point was still a semi-decent character, unless you see him as a fucking hippie who ruined orcs or whatever) was replaced as leader by this brasher character, and that outcry led them to turning Garrosh into a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

So blame it on inconsistent writers and fans not knowing what they want (once Thrall came back into the picture, everyone hated him, despite wanting him back years before).

there were people who wanted green jesus back? I had no idea. I never heard anyone talk about how much they liked thrall.

then again I rearely heard praise for garrosh as well.

This was pre-Cata, mind, back before he really became Green Jesus. But I remember the complaints of "we hate Garrosh, give us Thrall back" across the various WoW forums. After Cata, people were praying he wouldn't come back, and luckily he didn't and we got Vol'jin instead.

And then Vol'jin got shot through the heart and Blizz is to blame and Sylvanas is giving the Horde a bad name.

I really don't know what the fuck they're planning with Sylvanas. She's gone from "character in a shitty situation trying to make the best of it" to "literally the Lich Queen" and I don't know why apart from corruption. Someone needs to get fired.

How did sniveling whiny bitch in BC Garrosh turn into steroid freak Garrosh in Warsong Hold?

CORRUPTION

The actual answer is probably a combination of a team of writers not quite communicating properly and just bad writing altogether.

The "lore" answer is that after Thrall came to Nagrand and showed Garrosh that Grom was a hero and redeemed himself, Garrosh went all "yeah I'm the son of the best orc ever, fuck you" and became something of a dickhead. Brash, overconfident, eager to start conflicts when there was really no point. If Blizz had stuck with their initial plans, he may have developed into a half-decent character given enough time, but they didn't commit and so lolcorruptionagain.

Like Garrosh, her fans are responsible for the shitty writing involving her. More than half of them are probably feminist-sjws now, so if they ever decide to kill her off, they'd have a shit fit over the decision even if her death is justified.

Sylvanas being a psycho bitch wouldn't be bad if she actually experienced a negative consequence, and didn't get away with everything due to her sjw-fans and plot armor.

It's bullshit because almost half of the Alliance heroes are unlikable douche bags. Before Legion, Tyrande is too busy getting horny over Malfurion, Malfurion was doing…something, Wrynne was a rage faggot who did nothing right, Jaina went batshit insane after Theramore, Anduin is an emo bitch, Velen is getting stoned off his ass, and the Dwarfs are too busy fighting over who leads who. Greymane and the Gnome leader are the only two trying to keep shit together.

What did the Tauren really do be evil?

First off, they'd never make the Horde explicitly "evil," because they would never make a decision that causes half of the playerbase to suddenly be declared evil. The Horde has definitely had a bigger share of bad things done in its name, of course, but they'd never be straight-up labeled evil, or at least not in the same breath as the Legion, the Old Gods, and so on.

And second, there's been, like, zero faction development this expansion at all. Apart from Sylvanas and Greymane having their little tiff, the factions have been completely out of the picture. To say that "they're actually trying to turn the Horde into villains again" isn't paying a lick of attention to where the story's gone. Here's the faction story in Legion:

It's just another example of the writers trying to find the flimsiest reason to keep the faction conflict going, despite it not making a goddamn lick of sense for years now. Seriously, the biggest Legion invasion ever and you're rehashing your petty squabbles AGAIN? Fuck off, that's abysmal storytelling.

And the tauren have never done an evil thing as a people, really. The Grimtotem are cunts but what do you expect with a name like Grimtotem?

How the fuck does he even breathe?

You know what's even sadder? They did nothing with Magatha after trying to build her up in Cata.

Well there are tons of plot threads that they brought up in Cata that they either forgot about or resolved through handwaving.

Best example I can think of being the fate of Neptulon after Cata. The end of the Throne of the Tides dungeon had Neptulon being captured by the giant squid and presumably being taken away to the naga, and the original plan was for an Abyssal Maw raid that would have had us fighting the naga to free him again. But that didn't happen, and so for years we were just forced to twiddle our thumbs and wonder.

And then Legion comes out and the shaman campaign is to unite the elements to fight the Legion, so you'd expect that one of the missions would be to find and free Neptulon, right? Nope, he just shows up at the Maelstrom like "oh you want to fight the Legion, okay I'm in" and that's it.

Like, I don't really care that much about the "lore," but when something that stupid happens I have to comment on it.

It will never ever come close to this.

I didn't know Holla Forums was filled with this many underage faggots

Fuck off, Blizzard sjw-fanboy-shill

You really should've used a higher bitraite. You have 8MB more to play with.

I'll never understand the hatred for D3, I still play it now and then, but nothing seriously.
Same with D2, still play that once in a while as well.

Really?

It's more akin to dancing on the corpse of something people loved. Like the new Star wars movies.

She's someone's waifu. Likely Metzen's.

The Butcher was really hard when I played it years ago until I spammed fire wall on his ass.

I know Diablo 2: LoD is way better than D1, but nothing will top Diablo 1 in terms of atmosphere and even music. Shit, I still can't remember any music from Diablo 3 because even the music sucked in Diablo 3 (did it even have music?).

Get the fuck out of here, Blizzard sjw-fanboy-shill.

But to give you a semi-rational reply to your shit post, Diablo 3 was a fucking mess on release where all of the non-Babr/Demon Hunter classes were flat out broken, and impossible to use on Inferno. They tried to fix it with 1.03 and Reaper of Souls, but suddenly Wyatt Chen decided to take a giant shit on Diablo with his shitty ideas. Fuck them for ruining every class but the shitty[, slutty] Demon Hunter.

Again, fuck off for defending D3. That anniversary dungeon was a slap in the face to the series, and the fans deserved better. They really did nothing with Diablo out of charging for a shitty class Wyatt Chen will ruin (Necro).

She also has a big fanbase that loved undead tits despite more than half of her fanbase now consists of sjw-Numale cucks. They'll havea period of mourning if god forbid Blizzard's writers make her pay for the horrible things she did to everyone.

why don't we get shit like this in current year +2? The narrators in Warcraft and Warcraft 2 were also metal as fuck. Shit, I feel both old and depressed now. Fuck the jews

Downloading the mod desu

Hitman SA

Poles made hatered, they also made this ISIS shooter, dont forget Witcher

They're both in both. Caterpie is common in Red but rare in Blue; Weedle is common in Blue but rare in Red

That said, only Caterpie is in Yellow.

Tabata happened.

Wrong thread.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

Did they ever reveal which of the Johnny Gat game endings was the most popular?

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

He was obviously a puppet, so no.
Also, all he would have achieved is being the last to be turned into Reaper soup.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

not a real threat unless you're pregnant or allergic to high fevers for about 3 days

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

I'm having flashbacks of dying to Jester and Hessiangus over and over and over and over again

Diablo 3 is better than Diablo 2.

They couldn't even be bothered to make an expansion. It's DLC. Yes, Blizzard is making DLC now.

Yes and no. Honestly, I hate talent trees because you had to waste some points to get good skills like the formely shitty Druid in LoD. The class balance was pretty bad for LoD.

That said, D2's gameplay and music are a thousand times better than D3. I can't remember one track from 3.

They couldn't bother to even bring up Diablo during game conventions. What they did to the series this year was insulting.