Consent is literally the stupidest ideological meme around today

Consent is literally the stupidest ideological meme around today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxrHNQZhvKw
youtube.com/watch?v=YDKA97GcGpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey Holla Forums, whatcha doing?

Critiquing ideology.

I thought I suggested you stop spouting that BS?
What do you think your obnoxious shilling for rape accomplishes except making us look bad?

Hello brit/pol/

Okay, Ragnar Redbeard

You're right. I'm going to fuck your little neckbeard asshole with a baseball bat… that cool?

Oh it doesn't matter

Hey dude can I borrow your teenage daughter she's hot, she won't like it, and I'm 47

Yes, that means doctors no longer need to wait for your permission to inject you with something and charge you for it later.

it doesn't matter because I'm going to do it anyway

oh also, I'm a capitalist, and I'm not going to ask for your consent before I extract your surplus value, that don't matter though

you are a little faggot who can't get laid. You can't get laid because you're fucking pathetic. I'm not saying all people who can't get laid are pathetic, but if you can't get laid and that is your basic justification for 'that makes rape okay' you are fucking pathetic and should be curb stomped into a pile of mush

It really is and it annoys me to no end that fucking liberals have invaded leftypol and are so triggered by it

Where exactly do I shill for rape? Why can rape only be judged with consent as a standard?

Sex is bad. You don't think sex is bad? Well, rape is sex so you'd be okay with me raping you if you don't think sex is bad.

care to explain exactly how?

You are an anarchist communist who doesn't believe in person autonomy? Bitch please

Sup prickly.

What the fuck am I reading

Nobody said sex is bad. Just forcing people to have sex.

Just like eating isn't bad, but force feeding somebody is.

I can't believe you think this constitutes some kind of clever argumentative stance. Its literal waffle. It doesn't mean shit.

Is this another Holla Forums falseflag or are some of you legitimately this retarded?

Your Premise

Rape is Sex

Is by definition not true.

Channists being triggered by female agency is hilarious

Consent isn't just about sex, guys. If you're a patient and a doctor is filling you with medicine without giving you any info about it or indicating that you want/need it, then there is something sinister going on.

You really expect Holla Forumstards to think about anything other than sex?

But is it force, as the thing in itself, that makes it bad?

Here it becomes a matter of formality, not of actuality, as we see in the run amok legalistic ideology of today.

All sex relies on power structures and all power structures rely on force.

You're right. I'm silly..

Yes. That does in fact, make it bad. Not only that, but if you're asking someone in medical school on the subject, it creates a lifetime of misery.

You are simply asking why rape is bad, and it is such a juvenile question I'm shocked it's actually given any kind of political agency anywhere at all. Not for its offensiveness, but because of how childish it is.

It's like, hey dad, why is war bad?

Why why why why why?

It's fucking retarded and the answers are obvious

Yes.

Why exactly?

Who are you, Dworkin? Go fuck yourself.

oh no wait according to you that would be RAPING YOURSELF

I don't get it, are you a second wave feminist a relegious nut or an MRA or some weird horrible mix of all three?

If me and my girlfriend/boyfriend have sex tell me where is the power structure?

Please says patriarchal dominance, pretty please.

shit, nigga, in all my relationships I was a rapist but also being raped

ITT: people forgot to take off the ideology glasses

t. never picked up a dictionary nor a law book

Lets just break it down to the bare minimum, would it be a bad thing, for you personally, if I forcibly inserted a bat covered in barbed wire into your anus?

Would you consent to that?

If consent is pure ideology, why shouldn't I fuck you with my barb wire bat just for sexual kicks?

What reason can you give me?

sure as hell didn't need a law degree to seduce others and be seduced

but that's why we love you

now post butt

wew, watch They Live

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE SECOND WAVE CUNTS

Hang on, you guys are telling me I can be in a monogamous relationship with no hierarchies in it and formed on mutual trust?

Wow!

I did once…
>>1144432

No thats completely impossible.

EVEN IN MONOGAMOUS AND FAITHFUL RELATIONSHIPS YOU MUST CONTRACTUALIZE EVERY SEXUAL ACT, YOU sinner

Nobody is saying this.

However, as a psychiatrist I strongly consider you to work on that GED if you have to see that in actuality an act of violence is traumatizing to the act of socializing.

I don't care if you think it sounds "sjw", just like being beat up without your consent, rape is an act of violence.

In fact, a significant chunk of people who have it, develop ptsd.

You can't simply shove this away as being too sjw for your liking, it's simply the fact of the matter.

In my opinion, if you can get what we used to call shell shock from something, it's not worth it.

If we criticize militarists of the past in Japan for doing it, it's not worth it.

You shouldn't have to even ask.

The fact that some so-called leftists on this board can't get something this fucking basic shocks me, to be honest.

Can consent be revoked the day after?

asking for a friend assange

I was being sarcastic and agreeing with you, you dumb fuck.

I woke up early on a tuesday my bad.

t. biopolitics expert

It's fiiine.

Rape can't even be objectively defined anyway as It's possible to have some mild doubts while feeling "mostly" positive about the ordeal. But at what point can you draw the line where it hits an objective rape? There is none, it's just another abstraction like every single other thing our languages attempt to describe.

The OP is 100% correct, containing some very important political implications. And like all truths it only aids communism, particularly against the laissez-faire fundies and people who believe in ethical taxation.

While freedom is extremely important to me, I am able to see that having sex with someone is no different from talking to them or hugging them. If I can see that what I am doing to them makes them uncomfortable, I should stop because I would want them to stop if they did it to me. However, consent doesn't exist. Interactions are organic like that and trying to add ideology to it adds exploitability where there was previously not. The power of the taboo of the spook of rape creates a disbalance of power between conversing individuals.

you aspies really should stop applying economic concepts to sex
you're asking for others to call you virgins

It's not the principle that causes the trauma. Drunk sex is rape by principle, yet I am not traumatized by it. My friend was by principle not raped, as she would just got on bed whenever her ex wanted to, without objection, yet she is traumatized by it.

I'm not, I'm asking why consent is the ultimate frame of reference.

I'm in a cardboard box under a bridge in the ideological ghetto.

I was making the point that seeing power structures everywhere, as can be done, and that by making them into transgressions of formalities such as consent, horrors are created in the mind that are divorced from actuality, while actual horrors can be negated by making them adhere to formal principles.

The very fact that sjws are storming this thread trying to cointelpro leftypol with their bullshit that only females can be raped PROVES that consent is spooky sjw bullshit used to create power disbalances and thus maintain the position of the bourgeoisie

The whole point of rape is that it's not objectively defined (this whole attempt to classify everything objectively is not Hegelian btw, but comes from old liberal science/philosophy). Rape is subjective, a social construct, a reaction against one's own impotence and failure on the rungs of society.

Haha, what are you smoking my man
Please point me to the posts that are saying?

fuck off fundie

Nice greentext, you really showed me.

all of these

I can critique your idea of spook and I can critique the fact you have no leg to stand on when it comes to judging others across the world who suffer inhumanity throughout history.

I can easily do that.

Sometimes I wish fuckers like you were women in Nanking for a night. No, mothers. Your best response would probably be "sounds hot xD"

You really are a reason to lack any kind of hope in humanity

Fuck off Prickly you autist

no freedom allowed
t. tankie

None of those posts state that only women can be raped you dumb piece of shit.

kek

Freedom to rape sounds like American freedom to me. Something someone thinks is worth fighting for somewhere.

And I even have a rape fetish too…

I don't really get all this hubbub about consent
Essentially it's just oh they said yes or agreed to fucking without showing that much resistance.
Why all the anger ITT and by OP.
Christ

Where somebody is forced. No that doesn't mean some bullshit about being drunk or feeling ashamed the next day. Its when you don't want to have sex with somebody, and they make you have sex with them.

'Can I borrow your laptop'

'yeh sure'

There, that is consent.

But which specific power structures are you referring to when you say

Which horrors and which actuality, your vagueries do nothing to uphold your position.

How about you stop speaking in the utter abstract.

Nobody ever said only females can be raped… what?

Non of these say anything at all about only females being raped

why am I utterly unsurprised

People who are read in history tend to realize making this shit such a non issue tends to end very badly.

Defending the act is defending what anti-communists did to many communists. And that, for myself and others, simply is not palatable.

It's not a strictly first world western problem. You have no idea.

no, I know about your bunkersjwtelpro plans, leftypol will realize your horrible liberal ways!

Freedom is when you are fucked against your will

these mental gymnastics are beyond that of even the most devout inter-sectional feminist or aut rightist

thats not consent. Consent is a spook. It is anything that fallaciously justifies a liberal position.

Stirner is rolling on his grave right now.

Stirner is not your personal argument shield. You have to explain shit. That's how arguments work, Prickly

It's so hot, sort of a narcissism, where you look into a pool, see your reflection, and get lost in it, becoming the obsessed-over object of desire, but it'll never happen because you "can't rape the willing…" as the saying goes.

I gave my consent. I consented for it to be used. What about that isn't consent?

So I can't consent for another to use my property if it pleases me?

Platitude of no worth

thats not really freedom, but being free from the spook of rape that upholds power disbalances is freedom. Also, there is nothing anti-free about rape when it is compared to someone simply being autistic and taking a conversation to an awkward place or something. The spook of consent kills freedom by destroying organic communication.

Man I bet you're needy.

Rape is a power disbalance, not consent, you fucking imbecile.
For someone using an anarchoflag you sure don't understand such basic things like mutual trust.

What are you talking about? I have direct organic communications with my friends all the time. We don't hold back at all. Particularly when we use drugs. We also employ consent in our relationships all the time.

Literally what are you even talking about

my post was sarcastic.

the 'spook of rape' causes which power imbalances exactly?

What the hell? I have never heard those two things made equivalent. If someone told me that I was a rapist for criticizing them, then I would tell them that a reply isn't censorship but a culmination of all things free speech.

I've seen a lot of retarded sentences in my time, but this little beauty right here takes the cake

Indeed.

Hey, at least I'm not forcing other people to rape me.

You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination!

or others for that matter*

and yeh I have to back this one up.

Nobody said anything about being autistic or about only woman being able to be raped?

when faggots who haven't actually read Stirner learned about him from memes on leftypol, I'm not sure if this problem or the tanky problem is the bigger problem

the spook of rape gives the "rapee" extreme power while rendering the "rapist" helpless. It is disgusting.

So actually, in your opinion, our sympathies should be with the rapist? WHAT?

I'd like you to bare in mind that I have been to prison based on false domestic violence charges. I know fine well about lying women and spooky legal systems but really you are talking out your ass

Can you at least explain your retarded ideas instead of making such vague one-liners or are you just another Holla Forumstard falseflagging?

yes, the rapist is the opressed on here. The innocent act of rape is demonized to such a degree that the rapist loses all rights while the rapee becomes an elite of society.

Come back to IRC famrade :

Please tell me how I can't apply this logic to murder.

I dont see what there is to explain. Rapists lose all rights, rapees become elite.

LOL

n1x unban me from irc u peace of shit

Since I'm majoring in psychiatry, let me break it down why rape gives what is traditionally known as "shell shock".

It's a violent act, and something you'll fight against and lose if it was indeed rape. It is, in this sense, along the same lines as being robbed or being stabbed.

Physical violence often leads to trauma. And that's actually not good. You would have to argue that people returning from war, also, have nothing to bitch about, because they were in war.

This is particularly important when it comes to draft.

There, did you understand now?

Alright

why am i not surprised you're banned from the irc

Holy fucking shit you actually believe this.

so rape is a spook, but the concept of 'innocence' is somehow not spooky?

You say 'here' but we aren't actually talking about a case in hand.

You make out as if by raping somebody the rapist automatically becomes oppressed in some way.

and rape victims become the elite of society? Literally what? No they become raped.

my nigga please get off R9K its frying your circuits

That's because he's a fucking obsessive and the rapist equivalent to nogfnazi, he does nothing but read up on ways he could have a rapey society without just being outright called a rapist.

Sooner we give this fucker a name that sticks, the better.

I've always just called people like that gross. I think the name fits the bill. Just, gross. Unaware.

stay fucked up commies

Please don't judge us for the actions of Prickly, he's a very confused young boy

Consent is a complicated issue philosophically because it implies free will.

Kek, is it actually prickly?

Who knew, the worst mod ever is also the most retarded poster on the board. What the fuck was BO huffing?

I think there's a difference between severity. The more noticeable it becomes, the more it can do harm. Like violent crime, rape, murder of a loved one, robbery, stabbing etc. But less severity can let slide because nobody can put a finger on it.

That doesn't particularly mean anyone is being a hypocrite or a liberal for taking the former seriously since the body responds viscerally to any one of those things. Remember, the mind and body are not different, you induce an enormous amount of stress on a person and they respond negatively.

The problem is they're not baiting, I'm almost proof positive the person who made this thread was prickly.

welp i guess im tankie now

Rape is obv bad and rapists should be punished. But consent meme does nothing to prevent real rape from happening. Consent meme only fucks over people who have sex given implicit consent.

I do get why consent meme is a thing though. Because if women are assumed to be fearful creatures, without the ability to say no, make preventive measures or take defensive action. Then fine consent meme is obviously needed because they obviously lack the agency to take care of themselves.

Personally I think more highly of women, but whatever, I can´t really know the depth of female insecurity. All I can do is listen and believe.

It's everywhere these days just because social justice warriors don't like it or whatever

It's a sad sight isn't it. I've just felt a noticeable collapse of everything so fast the last few years in communities on the net everywhere. Gross shit like this is just, accepted. Without any kind of understanding of severity because one party they don't enjoy hate it.

So many people have become numb.to everything that they would rather fight for the right to abuse each other. Each person they used to talk to earlier at a younger age, they now would see no other enjoyable reason than to hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxrHNQZhvKw

reminder that those aren't your only two options comr8

It's an enormous amount of stress. It isn't about responsibility. It is the body just responding to stress, like anyone in any crime that's punishable is.

It isn't about being weak anymore than anyone being robbed is strong, or anybody who realized their parent died is weak for collapsing.

Intense stress is intense stress, and the body responds violently against itself. You don't just see this in people, all life behaves this way.

Well if they ACTUALLY have implicit consent it doesn't fuck them over because the other person doesn't think of themself as having been raped.
If, however, they only THINK they have implicit consent, obviously they're really bad at judging implicit consent and "hey get explicit consent" is a great way to get them to stop accidentally raping people.

Just because I'm not using a flag doesn't mean I'm not an anarchist baby ;))))))))))))))

person who has sex regularly reporting in. implicit consent still exists.

Awake? check.
Both of us and groping each other? check.
Getting naked? check.

all good to go.

You are missing all the situations were religious girl can´t possible have soiled herself like that. Were vengeful girl just wants to see what happens. Were regretful girl needs to explain to her boyfriend and her family. There are many ways to get fucked over.

And I don´t see how it helps against a real rapist. If they don´t take no then consent meme will not stop them either.

Where are you posting from?

Im in California, United States.

I literally have to use a sexual consent form otherwise risk allegations of rape….

Is anyone going to fall for this

Why are you making such a shit SNL tier joke

>not just getting them to sign on the bottom line and filling it and them in as you please
It's almost like you weren't raised in capitalism.

Consent is a spook.

Why do you use Spook like anyone in 2011/2012 used YOLO

That's not how this works

ur moms a spook

You realize that Stirner would have been against this shit, right?

People really are this fucking out of touch, aren't they? A few days ago I saw an user who was a real victim of child molestation get shit on in a thread for "wanting a safe space." Autists here should really stop pretending like they know how the world works just by sitting in front of a fucking computer.

Anything Stirner says 100 years after his death would be pretty spooky

(checked)
She literally is. Any obligations to family are spooks.

This thread is stupid and not worth the effort of me going to my bookshelf so let me quote wikipedia.

The right to not be raped is a spook.

I'm not sure why people who espouse various forms of socialism or communism idolize the edgiest individualist there is. It's like some big ironic meme that everyone but me is in on.

What is so hard to understand about the concept that you have no right to infringe on other peoples' rights?

If we assume each person has the right to control who they have sex with, and they don't want you doing it, you're infringing on their rights.

Every ideology starts from some basic assumptions, and almost all of them start from the assumption that citizens/humans/people have certain rights and that it is a problem to infringe upon those.

What's your starting assumption? That anyone ought to be allowed to do anything to anyone else? Maybe that would be fine if you say that people should only defend themselves against violations - but that's still invoking the concept of consent, as you only need to defend yourself against things that you haven't consented to.

What exactly is stupid about consent?

Where was this? Pretty much the entire internet is a safe space anyway.

I'm pretty sure it's Holla Forums's version of Holla Forums's "Ironic Racism breeds actual Racism" or Laissez Faire's "Ironic Third World Maoism breeds actual Third World Maoism," with a healthy dose of "thing i don't like is actually invalid, things i like are still valid tho."

Go ahead.

Already, great post, worth the read.

This isn't an obligation this is an obligation to our responsibility as a community not to fracture anyone's mind by extreme stresses, be it murder, rape, shooting, stabbing, violently abusing

You're so fucking stupid that you take the word of actual physicians less than someone who 1) Probably would be against this dumb shit 2) Isn't without his own critique and criticism.

You cannot actually, just replace an ideologically charged word with YOLO, and ruin it for everyone who actually used it.

Point being, Stirner is not your new Ayn Rand

Stirner his his own property. Not Rand's

What's wrong with having institutions and beliefs founded in spooks? The idea of the spook has its own rather spooky foundations.

Saying something is a spook does not invalidate it, it doesn't even mean that it's necessarily a bad thing. I see no reason to avoid 'spooks', especially as the exitsence of the self is dubious anyway.

Stop

The "how should we handle pedos after the revolution" thread,

get spooked

I really dont get it either

Get help

help is a spook

#YOLO

you sound spooked

Exactly. By Stirner's own definition consent is in fact a spook. Good reading comprehension.

???

I can because they're both dumb memes except YOLO is founded on more sound logic.

Please come back once you've earned your Associate's degree in Psych. I'm sure you're a fine young lady but you're getting a bit too emotional for this conversation with your non-productive one word replies.

Nothing. Not all morality is subjective. That goes against Stirner's philosophy though.

Rape is bad. Don't do it.

Very high level discourse. Nice picture of yourself. :^)

I don't see why anyone should subscribe to Stirner's philoshphy. It holds no value at all other than to make the reader feel powerful and intoxicated with his own self which he foolishly believes that gratifying will bring him lasting happiness.

I believe in an objective morality, but that's just my opinion.

I'm telling you extreme stress makes the body respond negatively similar to tragedy of any sort and it's illegal for a reason and you're telling me that, not only am I not qualified as a major in telling you this (I really shouldn't have to tell you this, and anyone who isn't a major could), but that you're more qualified

Because you read Stirner like all of us already have

This isn't anything short of suspicious and Cointelpro-like

You don't get to complain about autistic individualists when you're the one ironically shitposting like an autistic individualist.

My gf wakes me up by giving me a bj.

RAEP

guess i have PTSD nao

Got a simple philosophy for yall.

No want to get raped, no rapey anything else.

Magic!

I want what you have

all you need is explicit or implicit consent; for example, in the UK at least if you take something like a teabag from your friend when you are over at his house, it's not theft - because you would reasonably believe he would have consented if you asked

all that matters is whether there is consent; anything else on top of that is frivolous or unnecessary

U WANNA GET RAEP'D LIKE ME?

cuck

The problem here is that there are autists/sick fucks here that seem to think that doing the raping is OK.

Prickly got his whole Texas Chainsaw Massacre-lite family to post on Holla Forums

to everyone saying consent is a spook you're also saying it pleases you to cause suffering and trauma to your property and loved ones, sick fucks.

That's a good opinion you have there. You seem like a cool person and I hope you have a nice day.

I'm aware that rape is bad and have implied as much this entire thread. Furthermore I have my masters in Psych something I regret, but that's a story for another time so yes. I am more qualified than an immature 19 year old who named themselves "cunt".

But I guess I'm the cointelpro/tankie/Holla Forums user/boogeyman of the month because I made you think critically.

Property and loved ones are also spooks. Pretty fucked up though, right?

You should lose your license if this is truly what you believe. You are a hazard to your patients, and you shouldn't have got the degree.

Fuck off

A masters in psych? A self-proclaimed Stirnerite? An obsession with the superiority of himself over everyone else?

He's obviously Hannibal Lecter shitposting.

Angry cat poster literally raping someone ITT. Call the mods.

You can't see past your own moralism, sad.

moralfags' only "argument" is hurr durr das evil, ur evil if u dont agree and all ur argument invalid cause hooooooooman nature(USER WAS RAPED FOR THIS POST)

You can't see this is beyond morals, dualistic

my property and my loved ones are not spooks to me. and I would do bad things to anyone who hurt them.

Shut up you scrawny little paki.

It really isn't, consent is a moralistic principle.

how do people this retarded end up on leftypol?

Pricklycactus how the body responds is not an argument to human nature since its medically observable. The brain is not a separate entity to the body, if the body is harmed so is the brain.

But people who defend this shit neither have a functional brain nor functional empathy, so it's rather predictable

It is a medical problem. Everyone worth a shit is laughing at you right now you know.

I know this is just shitposting but kill yourself

Implying that there are medical consequences to the violation of your morals, doesn't make it any less of a moralism.

Spoken like someone without even a womb, nor a brain :v)

There is medical problem to enormous amount of stress put on the body in violent scenarios. The body responds to rape the same way it responds to war time. Especially at a young age.

The fact you don't like social justice warriors is irrelevant here. These are medical facts, not moralistic ramblings, and the only one denying the facts here is you.

Anal sex is bad for your bum. Anal sex is therefor very bad, and wrong, and wicked, and p.roblematic..

You see, citing a medical consequence to an act doesn't make the moralistic judgement of the act any less moralistic.

That actually is about ten solar systems away from what I'm saying.

Have you read a history book, do you see where mass rape gets you, you dumb fucking oaf

Nowhere. It gets you absolutely nowhere and costs more than it does.

But besides that anyways, this is a medical judgement from medical professionals. You can disagree all you want, just like you can be as New Age Medicine as you want.

Because that's how far your cognitive dissonance pushes it away.

So it's not about morals but about costs, a rational cost-benefit analysis?

Then the solution is simple, only girls who are a burden anyway are allowed to be raped. There's a lot of utility monsters out for your pussy in that world, I assure you.

I bet you believe ADHD exists too.

Actually it's medical information I'm giving you, you know. Extreme stress isn't good for the mind typically, particularly the developing one.

Holy shit I didn't think you'd go this far, is this you Prickly. Are you angry that everyone who exposed your shit is laughing at you right now? Or are you someone else we're laughing at because you're the same as Prickly

Basically all girls tbh. Dubs speak truth.

Sage the shill.
Wonder what he's sliding to post such obvious bait.

Friendly reminder to rape Prickly_Cactus when you see him in the street.

Medical information used as a moral reason is a moral reason nonetheless.

If I say "look at this rock, it is hard. Don't throw it" I give you geological information that is amoral, this doesn't make the reasoning that follows from it amoral.

I'm just a train machinist, delivering things to their final destination without stopping for anyone who jumps on the track.

If I broke your arm without your consent would your brain respond very happy

Would that be a medically advisable thing to do

Or is it moralism preventing me from it? Right?

bunkerfags turn yet another thread into a moralfaggot sjw anti-prickly thread. fuck off.

Someone warned about this in the FAQ somewhere.

And if you did it with my consent, would my brain be a happy brain then?

yes

Bunkerfags do ruin threads, but this thread was ruined from the start since it's fucking garbage and you're a crazy little retard, and not the good kind of crazy that robs banks for revbucks, the kind of crazy that infiltrates socialist parties and rapes comrades.

You're unfortunate to live in the same country as me when I know your face, bucko. You'll be getting Kronstadt'd as soon as trouble flares up.

This isn't my fault fam, something deeper is going on.

Prickly. You run this joint. Let these faggots know who's boss.

I think it would be more like if she used chopsticks to retrieve your poop from the bowl and put in back inside your GI tract to see if you could reabsorb any nutrients or minerals you might have missed out on.

I was born edgier than all the other hedgehogs. Now you know.

Anfems and their anal fixations…

t. "not a bunkerfag"

You brought up anal first…

I was just using an 'anal'ogy like you ; )

When I banned all the bunkerfags in the past, they just proxied up. Additionally, the bunkerfags now control the mod team. There's no hope. all socialist movements will be co-opted by sjws.

Using something familiar to the recipient is always helpful in an analogy.

Obsession: An autobiography of Pricklycactus, the most notorious rapist of the 21st century

Hey fam aren't you trans. Why are you using sjw in a sentence

How do you relate rape to someone who hasn't been raped? How do you describe love to someone who hasn't loved? It is useless.

really makes me hmmm

You're fucking dead, kiddo. Nobody bans my static for 10 weeks.

Another reason for all psychology students to be brutally raped.

idk prickly, you tended to agree a lot with what I said in IRC, and said you thought I was hot a lot of fucking times

t. someone who gets help from both probably

Tell me about all the other reasons too. These are my favourite kind of erotica.

Is it impossible for someone to be a qt3.14 and an absolute cancer upon humanity at the same time?

Just because I think sexual freedom is important, does not make me a sjw. I suppprt a lot of things that makes sjw hate me such a zoophilia, pedophilia, and destroying the notions of gender, age, species, and consent.(USER WAS SENT TO TUMBLR FOR THIS POST)

Is prickly just pretending to be able to type properly because he's getting threats, or is the borderline illiterate yesrapeancom another person?

The notion of species cannot be destroyed…smh. It is itself the destroyer. You, as a human, cannot mate with dogs. That is a fact. A medical fact.

Prickly prickly prickly

What is a mother to do

Clearly you're not trying hard enough

Essentially, yes, and neither of them helped me.

They act like living surveys and are detached from their patients, they're the automatons of the repressive medical system.

Cocks, pussies, walking rugs, and an ass for its base. NAA jej.

Tell me, user, would you describe yourself as someone who has testing anxiety?

sex != mating

That's not the fault of anyone but the mind itself being tricky, and the harder it is to track down the reasons for why someone becomes so mad as you must be.

You could be bipolar, driven to isolation, and adopted traits of other things there

Or you could actually have a multitude of things at once, really.

The problem is, nobody would judge anyone for that but you would judge yourself if you lived as a woman and not a man. And the reason for that is, you lack a sincere form of empathy latent to most human beings. Empathy for your community it seems to you, is "moralism", whatever that means.

Species refers to mating, not sex. It's literally all about haploid numbers.

No, I just get annoyed with a list of dumb questions that don't give any insight into me and are just there to act as a checklist for administering drugs.

Pretty far of the mark, and I was just pointing out that if you bust enough spooks, they'll leave a void that cannot be filled with any appeal to medical conditions.

Stirner, not only do you not understand him, but you do not understand how outdated and outmoded some of his ideas actually are.

For example, "cause physical violence to anyone you like", is probably something you sincerely politically believe now, and that is god damn sad.

Sure, dna differences occur between people, but using those differences to stratify society against nonhuman people is really fucked up

Beautiful.

Prickly son, you need to change

Well, I don't have any drugs to give you, nor would I in any case, maybe aspirin if you asked.

Meat tastes really good though. What, are you saying you don't want to suck on some meat now?

its really dicked up that so many innocent people are slaughtered daily to feed ignorant human supremacist bastards. However, I'm completely fine with eating nonsentient life such as insects and some plants.

plants have feelings too prickly

Judging by his posts, he is sucking some meat at all times.

This mixed writing style confirms that Prickly is indeed yesrapeancom.

I'm coming for your family pets, bucko.

Insects have species, plants have species. Ur a reverse racist.

I see minor scientic merit in catagorizing people based on genetic differences, but stratifying on that is unacceptable and must be abolished.

Fabricating a negation to save the parts of what was earlier tossed away in whole, I wouldn't call that understanding.

I don't really use physical violence a whole lot, even when I could get away with it, so that's that.

Stratification is vague, especially when that's your excuse for genociding these cute little things.

Neither would say, you suggesting everyone force everyone to rape half the human population from birth, be a form of understanding of our community either.

I think it's a lack of understanding, actually. I think you're not cogent enough to be able to tell what and what you are or aren't.

I want to eat crickets and plants that do not have intricate root systems. Basically, if it is not neurologically complex it's probably okay to eat.

so this is how you get replies on Holla Forums

just mention the word "consent"

Tell to that consentfags who use rape as the central frame of reference for every human interaction.

It's an understanding of stirnerism, it's logic will eventually reach an end station that wasn't the intended destination of jumping on the train of it's logic. Which causes cognitive dissonance, which is why this thread has so many replies.

Otherwise, you do have a point.

Nobody in this thread did that.

Not everyone thinks like you do. In fact most people don't.

That leaves plenty enough, and it isn't like the sentiment behind it doesn't linger here.

I'm well aware.

I did not consent to this post

I did not consent to this world

Go back to seeing that Psychiatrist. We're here to help you. There are no evil bogeymen telling you lies about your own health, everyone including your family is worried about your well being. It's not advisable to slip through the cracks of mental health care for your own sake.

its not a crime to kill shrinks, its justice

so this is what prickly believes

hm really makes me think

You clearly have a lot to learn about the psychiatric system. Your affability, feigned or not, is not a trait that it fosters.

Get out before you become a misanthrope.

test (site is bugging)

read some foucult you ignorant piece of shit shrink aka brainwashing cunt. Also read kropotkin and apply what he says about the legal system to shrinks.

You are the enemy of the working class.

Conditioned on the concrete social environment.

I don't care either, but it does sound like SJW, tho!

Psychiatrists are not "the establishment" the dominating class is. Medical professionals may have control over some aspect of your life, but there is science to medicine even if it may be abused as an industry. Knowing what I do, I would have mental health care, what little we have, in this country than none.

Reagan ruined us, and guess what happened my man? Everyone got fucked who was mentally ill, they became homeless, starved, died in the street, were laughed at for being bums.

And you're joining the Reaganite crusade against a medical profession only trying to help, you think is evil, because it has direct relation to you.

Our job is to understand what's wrong, and do our best to help. Not out of evil, but out of genuine human empathy and care most of the time.

I don't understand why you think we need to die, giving what little we can in bad circumstances is still nonetheless attempting help backed up by medical science.

Would you rather just stripped mental health care altogether? That would be worse than what Reagan did, nobody would be able to function who have special needs, and special care.

These people are the most shat on in our society, and I know you think we're doing the shitting but we're not. It's a socio-economic issue fucking them. Not us. They cannot function in relation to Capitalism and we do our best to render that moot so they can at least be happy.

More than anything, this has reinforced my own belief not only do these people deserve economic justice, but they deserve understanding as well. It's reinforced every anti-capitalist notion I have to understand at best my job is to comfort those who have fell through the cracks into destitute lives. All I can do is try my best.

And all I get out of it is people who buy into the same exact nonsense that Scientology sells Prickly. Psychiatry is evil etc. I agree with Foucault about it in an extent, but rejection of people's needs leads to one thing, observable and repeated. A homeless epidemic and a poverty epidemic.

I'm not your enemy, I am your friend.

What you believe about rape, you can. But, realize deep in the hearts of others we cannot see that because imagining any friend or family member being raped makes your stomach drop.

In fact psychiatrists are more prown to suicide than any other medical profession. I didn't pick it because of something vane, I picked it because I grew up in places like this. And its gotten worse. Some of you need help. We aren't corrupting you, we're trying to bring you back to a state capable of loving people around you. You being economically safe. Isn't that something worth fighting for more than just giving up on you? I refuse to give up on you even if you give up on me. It won't be my job to be your favorite person, but many like me are here to help you.

What do you even have to lose by trying. Either outcome has costs, but I think destroying it all is wrong.

And Foucault was criticizing institutionalization, I agree with his work mostly, but at the same time it was about that. This is different, we have yet to find a way to fully help those who need help desperately.

I refuse to let any of my future patients to become homeless and die middle of their life alone, unloved, and uncared for.

We should help our community, not stereotype the apparent evil of my own motivations to help those in need.

Call me whatever you want, at the end of the day, I want nothing short to help make you happy in the profession I'm working towards.

THE ACTUAL FUCK

THIS SITE IS BUGGED BEYOND SAVE

How? I'm as much labor as any physician.

I wish you people just realized what you want is against your own interests. Helping our community get better physically, mentally, it should be of top priority.

This is not brainwashing. This is not what scientology accuses us of being.

We get in these positions, mostly, out of a need to help from personal life experience. Which I myself think is a good motivator.

pls be my gf

t. cointelpro

Your job literally consist of keeping people functional under the pressures of capitalism. You would have no job like that after the revolution.

This comes up so much it deserves to be a .webm
youtube.com/watch?v=YDKA97GcGpM

No it isn't. It's treating people in car accidents who are impaired from it, the seriously disabled. Not everyone is that guy who goes into severe depression.

These people need our help. Reagan allowed it so almost all of them became homeless, and we don't know how many died due to lack of planning of the whole thing.

There are negatives, there are positives. But it is medical, and we can't just give diagnosis on the spot.

If I want to get sappy, I'm doing this because I've been in image boards all my life, and a lot of those folk end up someplace like this. Out of sentimentality, I would rather help people I used to consider my friends.

Just help anything I can to reduce human suffering

I'm trying to reply to your post(s) but so far all of my attempts have been unprocessed due to the recent state of this mother fucking site.

Let me try to attempt to post w image (no # 134134)

People are still gonna have mental health issues after the abolishment of capitalism. People have suffered from chemical imbalances and emotional problems since the dawn of time and it's a truly great thing we now have the knowledge and capability to treat these problems and recognise them as problems. Capitalism does contribute heavily to mental health issues especially stress disorders but getting rid of it isn't gonna magically cure everyone of their issues. Plus wouldn't there be a lot of PTSD sufferers after the bloodshed of a revolution? So in summary fuck you mr backwards tank man clearly you're just a LARPing 15 year old please go out and talk to someone who has suffered from these disorders and report back with reasons why these people don't deserve help.

I like Lacan sometimes. But he's not a medical professional. He can critique, but he's not an authority. Trust the advice of medicine, with what little we have left

Only way to help humanity is the total destruction of class enemy with wave of holy revolutionary violence at this point. Without the revolutionary terror these conditions won`t change.

Frontlines need fatalistic idealists so please don`t try to cure them all before the revolution.

Alright, I think there's been quite enough of this autism.

All threads on rape and consent are now going to be saged for off topic.

Praise the glorious leadership of the board.
Long live the BO.

thank fucking christ

totally unproductive, comrade
just bc we have some fools, it doesnt mean we shouldnt get to combat this liberal ideology

plz reconsider

Thank you.

Shut up prickly you skinny, small dicked, autistic edgy little totalitarian in an anarchists clothing. If I see you at a rally you're fucking toast. You'll be first victim of the communist crime squad.

no

I'm arguing against it though fam