Know the game, Holla Forums?

Know the game, Holla Forums?

Also, if you do, do you play it or is it just one of those old games that only 40+ year old ex some-shitty-industry blue collar workers play?

Is this dithering?

looks like autism tbh

It's called shitty pixel art

Do you get to crash trains with no survivors?

With disappointing results, yes

You're a big faggot

Its not shitty though

4u
OP you fag if you wanted a Transport Tycoon thread you should have said so.

>>11479302
I mostly just chill on /k/ idk whether it was gonna be nostalgia or a "TT get out reeeeee" scenario
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, I know it's Transportation Tycoon
I play OpenTTD frequently, it's a legitimately good game and it's easily one of the best games in the Tycoon genre

I've only really played OpenTTD. It's fun to be autistic over developing an efficient transport system.

Tried Train/Transport Fever? I know there have been some less-successful attempts at a more modern game or a spiritual successor out there *cough* Locomotion *cough* but it genuinely feels like it's a successor to the franchise

I've been meaning to pirate it for awhile, but I keep putting it off since the A-Train series gives me my fix for modern transportation tycoon games.

God damn, didn't know 4cuc/k/ got so bad

Oh no I moved away from halfchan when the mods became fags and started banning for no real reason

Between shit bait, straight up reddit emoji and failing to link two posts I highly doubt that. But (You) already got more attention then you deserved, you cancerous shit, you.

I laugh at the men who challenge my rule.

Had some fun with modded OpenTTD recently.

got any suggestions on mods? I've been playing it vanilla for years

Heh. Same.

I played the FIRS Industry Replacement set. It adds different and more complicated production chains and some new game mechanics as well.

My little cousin plays this game a lot.

Depends on what theme you want. Anything by pikka is good quality (av8/av9.8, UKRS/2, NARS, TaI etc.)

For a generic theme, I'd recommend 2cc Trams and Trains mods, but they're pretty cluttered, so you could always go for something like Iron Horse and Road Hog, or OpenGFX+ Road Vehicles and Trains. FIRS or ECS are good but add a lot of new industries and the chains can become overwhelming, so something like OpenGFX+ Industries is good. In the way of eye candy, I'd recommend TTRS and TBRS, but feel free to download more.

For a British theme I run av8, UKRS2 and +, TaI (which adds British-style town buildings and a few more industries, kinda like OpenGFX+), Bob's British Busses, BATS, FISH2 and some smaller mods.

Honestly though, just experiment. Click 'view website' on the Check Online Content menu, browse screenshots, Google the NewGRF, whatever. After all, there's not specific way to play the game. Do whatever theme, or lack thereof, you wish.

For future reference though, here's a screenshot of my full NewGRF list

Is this dithering?

thanks bro