What the fuck happen to the CS GO community?

What the fuck happen to the CS GO community?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11885278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Skins and esports.

THE CS GO COMMUNITY?!

They got addicted to the gambling?

AIDS

They stuck around a shit game and took it in the ass from Valve, willingly.

COMMUNITY

By that order.

Nigger what do you mean? The cs:go community was always shit. On the Steam Users' Forums, you know, the place where actual cs fans went and people played since the beta no one had asked for those. When the first leaks came out suggesting that Valve would add skins to the game SUF protested it while Reddit hyped it.

The original fans never wanted skins, the people that asked for skins are the newcomers, redditors.

And you OP are a dirty nigger.

Counter Strike: Source
Counter Strike 1.6
Counter Strike: Gaping Orifice

I take issue with that webm in that without some lag compensation the game would be worse.

I remember when a few anons would try to make CS:GO threads here. The >implications rained down upon them and soon no one tried anymore. Poor dumb bastards.

Are you surprised what they've become?

strawpoll.me/11885278

LOL!

Shit list.

I knew I was forgetting something. I'm not a consolefag. Just vote "other" I guess

Do not talk to the obvious troll.

What thread on 4chan are you posting it on user? :3

Strawpoll is shit and easily rigged. Use poal.me

I turned off multiple vote protection on purpose anyway, it adds some unpredictability

Why exactly do you guys think you are better than reddit or in this case even facebook? You guys are worse than normalfags, you guys are retarded. Good thing you can hide behind your anonymity, because if you had a name here nobody would ever take you guys serious anymore.

Yeah those days were the worst, thank kek that we can talk about overwatch and granblue in peace now

Pic fucking related

Well, that is why I post here, user.

Guess it's time to give it another GO!

at least there's still Overwatch!

At least there's still this, right?

Okay, but why?

This made me want to play it again. dubs names my XM

Apparently he made this mod to see what limitations there are for CS:GO modding. The creator is actually kinda a cool dude, he even ported Rail Gun from Quake 3 Arena into CS:GO and made it work.

Why not?

Sounds cool. I'd try it except that would mean I have to buy CS:GO

I didn't even know this was a thing. GO/Source is mediocre as fuck and 1.6 is dead as fuck or filled with spics, I'm sort of looking forward to this.

The Mike Brown Slayer

SmallPenis6969

Honestly, the mod comes out in the 25th this month, so while the steam christmas sales hit you can probably get CS:GO for cheaper without having to giving Gabe Newellstein all your shekels. Or make friends with a russian and get him to buy you CS:GO for like 1 dollar.

Four words: low tick rate servers.

Fuck off calling shit communities. I don't live next to you faggots.

Except the "webm guy" knows more about CS than you ever will.

the bots never left

Ice cream? I love ice cream! My favorite is endless despair and sufffering

It would have been more believable if he wasn't an eater of shit. I've played Counter Strike on LAN before the forced steam integration and I was CAL:O. My dad also worked for Mihn.

Keep fellating your favourite e-celeb, though.

Once upon a time, playing FPS games online was a way to practice using complex mathematical engines against one another in the most ruthless fashion possible to learn a whole new kind of skill and intimacy with computers altogether. Being good at a competitive FPS game meant having an intimate understanding of the entire game, from its console language to the specifics of the engine to the netcode and practicing hundreds of hours to be able to hold it all in your mind at once and play it out perfectly.

Then game consoles got internet connections and Modern Warfare announced the end of good competitive fps forever. It became too popular. None of the kids who play it now give a fuck about the underlying tech and ideas that power their competition. Not when you can buy respect through pumping real-world money into the game in order to show off. It's just disgusting.

😂👌

>Let's listen to reddit that always goes great

>LOOK HE KNOWS MORE USELESS SHIT ABOUT THE GAME THAN YOU DO
wew lad

Now user, don't be so rude, you might hurt my feelings :(
Just because you played CS before steam integration doesn't mean you know a lot about it.
I started playing CS when I was little, my playstyle is solely based on instinct and I do better than most people, and I don't know shit about the game.

XxXTheBigCuckXxX

fuck you are a dumb normalfaggot

The competitive Counter Strike community was always a bit shit to be honest. CS:GO just encourages only the competitive part to stick around since a variety of factors led to the near death of the more laid back community servers. This was partly intentional on Valve's part, community servers don't make them much cash.

Better not try at anything ever, right Rabbi?

sorry for not being an autistic sperg user

You sound like an arrogant, unintelligible faggot.

Community? You mean the kind of thing Gabe Newell doesn't think exists?

CS was never good, it was the CoD of its time

you guys are so easy to manipulate. Reddit loves cs:go? Better start hating the entire series.

But at least, it was born from the community and free till it became a cold shekel machine like nowadays. CS was born due to the lack of "casual" military shooters and arena shooters were dominant, plus the free part.

It still stands above modern *ability* shooters.

Better question is, what kind of a person willingy gives, sometimes even thousands of dollars, for a retexture of a gun?

Reminder that since the inclusion of skins/gambling CS:GO turned into absolute dogshit to the point of it being worse than Condition Zero. And actually Condition Zero is kinda nice to be quite honest.

He even admits he had a high latency, you can't expect accuracy with high latency.

Uh oh. This little faggot's going to cry now because ONE person doesn't like their favorite franchise. Better call out the entirety of Holla Forums for this.

Wew how NEW are you?

except that this entire thread proves once again that Holla Forums is nothing but a board full of retards. Your beloved board is not as good as you may think it is.

Turning your fanbase into a bunch of greedy bastards lets you get away easily. TF2 was already hinting, since Valve always "experiments", what CS:GO would end up becoming since 2010.
Shit, you can still use mods and custom skins in TF2 while CS:GO went to the next level.

Why isn't there an option for "all of the above"?

Reddit happened, that's what.

fullgook

Dubs confirm. Fucking reddit killed my Tribes.