Holy shit what is up with this shorty bait everywhere?

Holy shit what is up with this shorty bait everywhere?
And we have two Kojima threads up, and a "what did you fap to Holla Forums" thread that belongs in /vp/. What the fuck is going on? Are we being raided or is this site finally dead?

Not to mention two fighting game generals, overwatch general and dota 2 general.

Report shit threads, then, dummy.
I don't have a legitimate answer that relies on 'muh boogeymen,' but it's the Holidays, so that means more underage.

I miss when people actually put effort into their bait, now it's just lame buzzwords and templates.

Good joke. I've never once seen a thread that is painfully obviously bait get deleted, they only go away when people sage it to death or derail it to something better.

Your metashitposting sure is much better than these threads about video games. Never fails to amuse me when someone makes a thread crying that people are talking about video games they don't like.

There aren't two fighting game generals. There's one general and then there's some shitty shilling thread for /fighters/ that was drowned in the bui spam and then got cleaned and for some reason people keep bumping it with random shitposting.

Mods are doing their job somewhat. Most they'll do is bumplock it, but it works.
Don't forget that it took Mark a couple months of the entire board screeching at him to finally get rid of the Undertale general, so don't expect anything out of him for a while.

I have also seen a lot of similarities from what happened to Holla Forums. At least this board has some moderation so it wont be completely destroyed by these faggots. Still no idea where they came from

Oh and I forgot to add while we are at it, what happened to the GG threads? Havent seen one since the bot spam.

How is anything gonna change if nobody talks about it or brings it to anyone's attention? Also I don't care much that overwatch or Dota have a general, but don't tell me you haven't seen the shitposters throwing up shitty threads like "name a bad game, I'll start, overwatch" that descends into shitposting immediately. I do care however about the rampant baitposting like I mentioned earlier. If we had as much thoughtful discussion about videogames as we currently do bait, then we would be the pinnacle of imageboards.

One's right here
New thread will probably be made soon.

What are you talking about? I saw one yesterday. Not that they'll be missed should they stop.

How's saying that Overwatch is bad shitposting?

Don't forget that for whatever reason you can't see which threads are bumplocked on Holla Forums.

Mods delete threads when they break rules. I've seen countless threads being deleted and bumplocked. I'm guessing this thread will be bumplocked pretty soon as well as it breaks the meta shitposting rule. Considering you don't want people to talk about video games I'm guessing you're just reporting the threads that are about games you don't like and that's why you think mods don't do shit, luckily talking about games you don't like isn't against the rules.

You mean the two GG threads that we have up right now? One on page 14 and one on page 7.

I've seen that and that's been happening for as long as I can remember. Those threads usually get deleted pretty fast or get saged to the bottom of the catalog so I never see them. If all of those fail I can just hide threads that are just made to shit up the place.

No idea how I missed that one, thanks

For one, it's low effort, the OP of those threads never says why it's bad and is usually a (1) and done, and secondly the overwatch defense force and overwatch attackers come out of the woodwork to shit fling, and it is almost never productive discussion.

Oh alright, fair enough.

Like I said, it's no games I don't like, we could have a candy crush General and I wouldn't care as long as discussion of videogames happen, it's the bait threads and template threads that actively decrease board quality.

It's hardly

When faggots are literally trying to play baby's first social engineer on the board.

At least the Holla Forums and Holla Forums shitposting is going down

Then why did you whine about Dota, fighting and overwatch generals?

I will never really understand this shit, do Holla Forums and Holla Forums really make agendas and try to control the videogames board of a dying imagebaord with less than 3000 active users? It's so pointless.

I complained about the fighting generals because there were two, and one was advertising for a separate board, I complained about overwatch because mark needs to decide is overwatch allowed and the shitposters in that thread should be banned, or if it isn't allowed and should be deleted, and you got me I personally don't like dota.

I have never seen any threads about that on /pol, I have seen multiple on Holla Forums.

It's just so autistic, to want to go into threads and make a fool of yourself just so people hate on different board, and ultimately makes people hate both Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

They got you to hate Holla Forums which is what they wanted in the end. Guess that autism does do the trick.

I just want the interboard politics to fuck off, and I've been to Holla Forums, it's not great.

I don't understand your drawing.

I think he is trying to say that people with a pointy chin have 4 times more cancer. No idea how that is relevant though

Oh, I got it now.

You're dumb as fuck, you probably don't even realize it.

Retards and the fact that /vp/ is a pathetic hugbox shithole not worth bothering with.

Then smash it until everyone else does on sight.

But they are and they're all shit
Save for zeldo, at least until breasts of the wild comes out

I've seen a few threads on Holla Forums from some faggot that says videogames are degeneracy or that they make us weak and we don't make more white babies because we play too much videogames.
Don't think for a second they are okay with this hobby at all, no political board is a friend of videogames.

Find me a thread on Holla Forums that has any leftist agenda de-railing it and I'll find you 10 threads the were de-railed by some faggot talking about muh aryans, muh ashkenazi, muh race war etc.
Holla Forums can talk and complain about a lot of things, but not about someone else spamming and de-railing threads, they do that far too often themselves.