Can you guys recommend me some good single player games with good character creation/customization...

Can you guys recommend me some good single player games with good character creation/customization? I'm not talking about games where you choose from pre-made faces/body types etc, but games where you shape the face and body however you want with sliders, numbers etc

Why, the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, of course!

WWE games are pretty rad when it comes to this stuff.

PSO2.
And yes it's a single player game, even though you need to be online to play it.

If you want strictly offline games, then Saints Row 3 and 4 are exactly that too. Not sure about 1-2 and last one.
Any sousborne too.

Vanilla Skyrim doesn't have enough customization for me Todd. Perhaps with mods, but I honestly don't feel like downloading mods and trying to fix their compabilities for hours right now

Thanks but not really interested in wrestling games

It also applies to second one, that's what the OP picture is. That's one of the things Saints Row did perfect imo. Also civilians were randomized and looked all different too. I haven't heard of PSO2 before, will check it out though

By sousborne do you mean games like Dark Souls? I tried playing a Dark Souls game once, but found controls awful with keyboard+mouse and dropped it

Be warned that it's anime game. But it has sliders for everything. It also may appear MMO at first, but it's not. It's a full fleshed action game with story and shit.
All multiplayer content is otpional and can be ignored.
There is fan made english patch for both menus and story too, so don't worry about it being in japanese.

Shit nigger, you didn't use mouse fix. I recommend getting either DS1 with said fix or DS3. It plays perfectly with mouse.
If you have PS3 get Demon's Souls. If you have PS4 get Bloodborne.

Soulsborne is demon souls, all the dark souls, and bloodborne.

Generally they are ass to play with KB and M, the original dark souls has a mod that makes it a bit more tolerable give or take, and the ones onward were a bit better but still they're best played with a controller.

Maybe that would explain why I got somewhat disappointed with it.
I honestly expected there to be more interaction between players, even with the lobby system. Guess I went in with the wrong expectations. Everything just feels dead and abandoned in the early levels.

I really should replay Saint's Rowing 3 just to make that female. I could also play it with a crappy nude mod as well.

Dragon's Dogma has one of the most solid character customization systems in recent memory.

Well even multiplayer content is you beating the same shit with other players functioning only as your damage multiplayer/healing stations.
It's a singleplayer game through and through.
Except for challenge mode, but it's just two dungeons

SR3 gets a lot of hate because of its differences from SR2, but on it's own it's a good game. I like it more than SR4.

Well I still never heard any legit complaints about it. Only muh purple dildos and muh shitty humour, none of which makes sense since you only use dildo once, and humour doesn't even take 1/3 of the story.

I'll add the dumbed down customization, removed content from 2, even uglier characters somehow and a complete disregard for the series' tone.

Oh and the completely dull and lifeless city.

I could never get into the Saints Row series as a whole because of that fucking stupid physic and unsatisfying combat

Here, have a better reaction image

Opposite me, then. I liked SR2 and 4 but 3 felt like a half-step that was a necessary evil for the progression of the series. The relatively limited amount of content didn't help either.

OP: check out the Monster Factory guys, they fuck around with character editors to create some true abominations. Even if you don't like them, you can mute them and watch the first part of the video to get an idea for what the character creator for each game is like.

From Software's games, pic related it's my Bloodborne character.

Don't you need to jump through fucking hoops to even get PSO2 to work?

Man fuck that, whoever made that game region locked can go fuck themselves.

It's only region locked for south-eastern monkeys, who shouldn't have access to video games to begin with.

I see. Also, did all those people with fancy looking costumes pay money for them? I'm seeing a lot of crazy outfits, but I'm not going to pay for costumes in a singleplayer MMO. I'm not paying for costumes period, but still.

its not a fan game, you know. its called change, look it up. then discard the definition since you cant comprehend it anyways

EVE Online has an endless free trail now. You can't actually do anything with the characters, but it's still one of the best character generators ever.

You can buy 90% of cosmetics from other players with in game money.

Come on Todd, I hate all your games and even I'm smart enough to recommend Fallout 4(The only nice part of that trainwreck is the character creator)